Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. (503 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2023
I must confess that this topic is very true.

In fact the universe has come to the help of men.

Now, if you see a girl and you like her but you don't have opportunity to speak with her, or you speak to her and she says no, immediately you leave that place, a woman with exactly her height, complexion and body feature will be waiting to speak to you and to accept you. She may even be the one who comes to you.

It's like women are stationed everywhere. Any disdain from one woman towards a man, another woman is ready to take over the man.

If you see a particular girl with a body structure which you like, immediately you leave, you will see more of such women and even better ones. It's like " if you can't have the other one, you can select these ones".

I mean it's baffling.

My aunt boils it down to the universe coming to the aid of men.

When she was yet a girl, she saw how much disdain women showered on men in the context of the men trying to woo those women.

She said she was wondering whether to woo a woman was so evil that women subjected men to untold disdain. She used to cry for men. That was when she was a small girl.

But now she is about 63 and she is happy to see a man rejecting women advances.

The scarcity of husbands these days strengthens her belief that women are paying for all their actions sorounding the mockery of men in those days.

Don't forget that in those days, men were subjected to so much disdain by the woman when he tried to get her as his wife.

This is what is called the law of reciprocal action.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by peter0071(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2023
this table wey we dey manage, you don spoil am kpatakpata....

women no go like am ooo

grin grin grin
VeryKindHearted:

Now, if you see a girl and you like her but you don't have opportunity to speak with her, or you speak to her and she says no, immediately you leave that place, a woman with exactly her height, complexion and body feature will be waiting to speak to you and to accept you. She may even be the one who comes to you.

It's like women are stationed everywhere. Any disdain from one woman towards a man, another woman is ready to take over the man.

If you see a particular girl with a body structure which you like, immediately you leave, you will see more of such women and even better ones. It's like " if you can't have the other one, you can select these ones".

I mean it's baffling.

My aunt boils it down to the universe coming to the aid of men.

When she was yet a girl, she saw how much disdain women showered on men in the context of the men trying to woo women.

She said she was wondering whether to woo a woman was so evil that women subjected men to untold disdain. She used to cry for men. That was when she was a small girl.

But now she is about 63 and she is happy to see a man rejecting women advances.

The scarcity of husbands these days strengthens her belief that women are paying for all their actions sorounding the mockery of men in those days.

Don't forget that in those days, men were subjected to so much disdain by the woman when he tried to get her as his wife.

This is what is called the law of reciprocal action.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by immortalcrown(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2023
What is the essence of this post?
Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations!!! Freedom at last!

This is me turning a blind eye to numerous "my girlfriend won't gimme boobs to suck" "my girlfriend is cheating on me" " help how do I get over my girlfriend" "my girlfriend is chatting with another guy" threads that keep popping up everyday on Nl. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Goodmarlian: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2023
omo no be lie oo,girls don too much.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by obinna58(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Giving them as e Dey hot but the truth is that women are no longer that attractive due to the harsh realities

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Lemos14: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Persephone1:
Congratulations!!! Freedom at last!

This is me turning a blind eye to numerous "my girlfriend won't gimme boobs to suck" "my girlfriend is cheating on me" " help how do I get over my girlfriend" "my girlfriend is chatting with another guy" threads that keep popping up everyday on Nl. grin grin

It's because nairaland is full of attention seeking folks that make this kind of threads just for traffic and the remaining percentage are guys who dont have lives

It's very different from real life

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Lemos14: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
What is the essence of this post?

To show that ladies in general over estimate their worth and importance and reality is showing them otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:

It's because nairaland is full of attention seeking folks that make this kind of threads just for traffic and the remaining percentage are guys who dont have lives

It's very different from real life
So what's the reality? Men and women don't get intimate? Men are marrying themselves? LoL 🤣 please tell me the reality.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by HeartlessMan: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

I support your topic but I don't support your moniker.
angry angry 😡
Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Lemos14: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Persephone1:
So what's the reality? Men and women don't get intimate? Men are marrying themselves? LoL 🤣 please tell me the reality.

I didnt say they dont get intimate but marriage and relationships is not a necessity unlike before. Most of what is happening now is just mere situationships

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Dindondin(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Observing an elder
Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Fahvvy: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Right from when I was born till this moment, I have NEVER chased a female undecided...

If I ask you out, you say no, I pass, no stress undecided...

If you say "lemme think about it", I pass, no stress undecided...

I'm of the opinion that a woman who really loves you won't stress you or play silly games with you undecided...

So all these talk shouldn't even be news undecided...
There are two many women out there to allow one creature put your life on hold undecided...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. by Warl0ck: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=HeartlessMan post=122239191]
I support your topic but I don't support your moniker. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Try To Make A Guy Jealous / Chibok Girl Who Escaped Boko Haram Abduction Gets Engaged To Lover In US / Can You Marry Man That Cannot, Read, Write And Not Working But Give You Peace Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.