Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) (35297 Views)

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by christejames(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Delta and Bayelsa are quite a disappointment...

Is not like Okowa didn't do anything ooo, just that his projects are not always solid or up to standard for an oil rich state...

Cutting corners don finish that state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Strikethem: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mystic216:
Even though Anambra receives the least, they are still less indebted

That state is highly blessed in every ramifications
With 75billion abi

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Ogene001: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
PEPPERified:

It's not true. Who said that?

He got a loan of $100m barely 100 days in office.
He only indicated interest to borrow, he has not borrowed yet

5 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
PEPPERified:
I am not too happy about Anambra increasing debt profile under Prof. soludo.

Still optimistic, too early to judge!

do you know that all nations on earth have debts....??
even the richests....??

the entire world economy is built on debts....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Jesuschristonw: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Strikethem:
With 75billion abi
...no he mean by woman capital...state with most highest billionaires & millionaire
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Solsix(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Am from anambra but I don't understand the purpose of this post

4 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by emmybobo1: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
sreamsense:
Imo, Abia and Anambra remain the worst in that list. They are the only one with domestic debt profile x10 of oil earnings and they are the ones that shout my "oiyel, oiyel" most. The debt is too much, they should caution themselves about borrowing more. Relying on federal allocation, IGR and oil 13% oil derivatives can't bring true development to these regions, their governors should look inward and be more creative to harness other options. Soludo has started well, he should set out workable plan to offset some of this debt on long and short term basis without affecting developmental plan for Anambra. LP in Abia should brace up for challenges ahead, people want to see what he will do different than those that were there before once his election honeymoon is over
Oil earning alone does not make up the igr. And looking at the level of development in Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa for example do not come close

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Davidganna10: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
What I love about the OP is his love for his state irrespective of the person governing, elections are over and he has gone back to promoting his state. I wish some persons can learn a thing or Two from him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
Anambra oil derivative is impressive. more exploration need to be done. they will beat Abia
the south is in a hurry to explore their resources and share with others as long as 13% comes back to them. The north on the other hand are doing the opposite of that. I wonder what's wrong with the south.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
13% is too small for the oil producing states to meet up with their obligations let the federal govt increase it to at least 50/%.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by NLegendforte: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Davidganna10:
What I love about the OP is his love for his state irrespective of the person governing, elections are over and he has gone back to promoting his state. I wish some persons can learn a thing or Two from him.
Yeah I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by NLegendforte: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the south is in a hurry to explore their resources and share with others as long as 13% comes back to them. The north on the other hand are doing the opposite of that. I wonder what's wrong with the south.
Just greedy southern politicians looking for what to loot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by bmaster2000: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
anambra state is receiving Oil derivatives yet...Anambra state no.no development...the hospital is an eye sore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
PEPPERified:
I am not too happy about Anambra increasing debt profile under Prof. soludo.

Still optimistic, too early to judge!

Though 100 billion has been approved by the state HOA, the Soludo admin is yet to borrow shishi!

4 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:
anambra state is receiving Oil derivatives yet...Anambra state no.no development...the hospital is an eye sore.
Probably in your dream

4 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:

Which hospital are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
JOemmy:
13% is too small for the oil producing states to meet up with their obligations let the federal govt increase it to at least 50/%.

Now that would be when the real restructuring will start, but we all know there’s a greater chance of hell freezing over!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Is there any official document showing how much Zamfara gold has contributed to the federation account? If so, i’m yet to see it!

4 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by BentizilL: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
post=122239906:

No state in your region can be compare to Anambra State that is 100% developing by Igbos, State that was raised down to zero now 4th largest economy in Nigeria
I've got Lagos, Oyo in my region that beat Anambra by far...
Who gave Anambra 4th largest economy in Nigeria? shocked

Why are you lying like Peter Obi? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Tinubuderanged: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Okowa the crook
go and see Imo before talking rubbish
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by bmaster2000: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Which hospital are you referring to?

Like this kind of hospital in Anambra state...where the sick are turn to death and the dead are used for ritual......

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by DeadCountry: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
post=122239568:
Anambra started receiving 13% oil Derivation on August 2022, I believe Anambra annual derivation will increase this year, and we have a prudent manager of our state economy which will go far in providing more infrastructures, Soludo is also walking to improve state IGR to 5 billion monthly
Obid'io''t slave, so you are back again to continue with your one zoo nonsense. After shamelessly going into hiding after your zoo election, you have come out again to start typing rubbish and praising the criminal called Soludo. Ndi nzuzu. In 2027 it will be Obi/Mohammed. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
BentizilL:

I've got Lagos, Oyo in my region that beat Anambra by far...
Who gave Anambra 4th largest economy in Nigeria? shocked

Why are you lying like Peter Obi? undecided
Oyo state is below Anambra State in economy

5 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:

Like this kind of hospital in Anambra state...where the sick are turn to death and the dead are used for ritual......
That hospital is located in Yoruba land not even east not to talk of Anambra State

5 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
DeadCountry:

Obid'io''t slave, so you are back again to continue with your one zoo nonsense. After shamelessly going into hiding after your zoo election, you have come out again to start typing rubbish and praising the criminal called Soludo. Ndi nzuzu. In 2027 it will be Obi/Mohammed. Anuofia.

Anuofia Tinubu should face his drug case

6 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:

O
D
E this is state teaching hospital in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-QeCWStVls

4 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:

This is another world class hospital in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVml1p1cULo

4 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:

What community in Anambra is it in?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named / Security Experts Reject Pantami’s Plea Over Pro-Taliban, Al-qaeda Comments / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.