Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) (35300 Views)

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Franking: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This OP is fun of comparing his underdeveloped Anambra State with every other States in everything.

Yet Anambra State still remain a shit-hole

This level of insecurity of yours is indescribable

Wetin dey pepper this one?

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by MasterTeeUSA: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Soludo only mentioned that if Anambra people pay 5% of revenue, the state IGR will increase to about N5b monthly but they won't pay
....Traders don't pay shishi so good luck with that. They need more organized agberos to force payments. Some make N100m daily...small looking construction material shops can make close to N10m daily...profit 10-15%. This is why the West progresses....taxation. US in massive debt because people know how to evade taxes legally courtesy of politicians

post=122239568:
Anambra started receiving 13% oil Derivation on August 2022, I believe Anambra annual derivation will increase this year, and we have a prudent manager of our state economy which will go far in providing more infrastructures, Soludo is also walking to improve state IGR to 5 billion monthly
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Countersam(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Walahi, the one of Imo infuriates me the most…even more than Abia! I know they both receive a pittance by way of 13% derivation, but there’s little on ground in Imo especially to account for all the billions they’ve borrowed over the years….bad roads everywhere…..cheapass and dilapidated public infrastructure….etc!

The way i see it, the biggest problem Imo has had is the visionless, clownish and criminal governors they’ve been saddled with almost from inception of this present republic! If the state had a good run of governors, back-to-back, and if the meddlesome supreme court kept their nose out of the states affairs, Imo would be the best run state in the south-east, with the best infrastructure! The state is blessed with wealthy sons and daughters interested in investing in the state….all it needs is purposeful, honest and visionary governance!

You can say exactly the same about Abịa State. It's such a pity,I hope Alex Otti being an ex-banker, can provide more for the people.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Supersymetry: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Until the state government gets the power to use its mineral resources, the 13% nonsense will not develop any state but enrich the politicians in charge.

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
The 3 South Yeastern states tho grin
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Those who dont have any oil in their State are the biggest complainants on this thread

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by MasterShifu010(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122240172:

O
D
E this is drone video of Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVsNQOd_Wg

Honestly , anambra is not doing bad for a state that was created in 1991 …

3 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Front0lane: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shame no de catch your Igbo father.
Na only come here de make shameless excuse for your miserable soul cos you are not even making the excuse for Anambra.

post=122239568:
Anambra started receiving 13% oil Derivation on August 2022, I believe Anambra annual derivation will increase this year, and we have a prudent manager of our state economy which will go far in providing more infrastructures, Soludo is also walking to improve state IGR to 5 billion monthly
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Front0lane: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who give Anambra 4 largest economy for Nigeria na your deluded unwise brainless Igbo father did the rating from upper iweka or Agulu ?!

post=122239906:

No state in your region can be compare to Anambra State that is 100% developing by Igbos, State that was raised down to zero now 4th largest economy in Nigeria
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by wman(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sharatan:

Look at you Do you feel you made any sense with this half-baked assertion? What is so special about Lagos? If not the deadly traffic and foul-smelling air.
If this bias government builds international seaports in the Eastern states, no Igbo man will be seen in Lagos.

You are right. The same way there is no Igbo man in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja or anywhere in the North.

The same way the unbiased Jonathan and PDP government built seaports in the East.
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na only nyesom wike work with dis money

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
georgeakins:

Lie!
Soludo borrowed ₦100,000 immediately he came into office.
Anyway, I am not bothered because only ibos live in the South East
O
D
E

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Honestly , anambra is not doing bad for a state that was created in 1991 …
Can you mention your state let compare with Anambra in all ramifications

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122239454:
These are states producing oil in commercial quantities, check their 13% derivation and debt

https://www.thecable.ng/delta-n296bn-akwa-ibom-n222bn-nine-oil-producing-states-shared-n970bn-derivation-fund-in-2022/amp
what is bayelsa doing with their own! Share and fuvk

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by GeneralPulal: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrApcLimited:

This one you keep mentioning Abia state, forming your premise on the needless comparison,which is the basis at which i faulted you on.

I hope you know I'm not from Abia? Just incase you think you're poking me.

I'm a Pure and Industrial Chemist, a master certified one at that and I'm telling you basic Organic and Inorganic chemistry from the derivative of natural resources like crude. You're only concerned at berating other states that share in the same Niger Delta 13% derivation fund from the center government out of sheer pride and ignorant boastfulness. It's now another igbo state. In a time like this? Is it a lack of a sense of inhibition or just crass illiteracy?

See how he said we should give Anambra their credit cheesy as if other states aren't exploring.

The point I'm telling you is that, you can only work with what has already been explored. The metrics for fossils residual content in a place has already been noticed and explored and the capacity base is what is obtainable whether in large commercial quantities or not.

Imo found oil becsuse there's oil in the land, Delta found oil because there's oil in the land, same with Anambra. Abia or other states.

I bet you dont even know what 'hydrocarbon' is, that you're just mentioning it ceaselessly. cheesy

They love to satisfy their Ego..
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
wman:

You are right. The same way there is no Igbo man in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja or anywhere in the North.

The same way the unbiased Jonathan and PDP government built seaports in the East.
built seaport in east and all routes still lead to Lagos, it must end just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Front0lane:
Who give Anambra 4 largest economy for Nigeria na your deluded unwise brainless Igbo father did the rating from upper iweka or Agulu ?!

Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT

3 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Front0lane:
Shame no de catch your Igbo father.
Na only come here de make shameless excuse for your miserable soul cos you are not even making the excuse for Anambra.

How about your backward state

3 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by t2luv1: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
princeemma69:
They are learning from Lagos, the most indebted state in Nigeria

And your black ass is still staying put there. Ain't that a bitch
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Rayjnr: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mystic216:
Even though Anambra receives the least, they are still less indebted

That state is highly blessed in every ramifications

Others have better ratio than Anambra, thank you
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Soludo only mentioned that if Anambra people pay 5% of revenue, the state IGR will increase to about N5b monthly but they won't pay
....Traders don't pay shishi so good luck with that. They need more organized agberos to force payments. Some make N100m daily...small looking construction material shops can make close to N10m daily...profit 10-15%. This is why the West progresses....taxation. US in massive debt because people know how to evade taxes legally courtesy of politicians

Anambra is commercial and industrial hub nor just tade, Anambra State have three major industrial estates
See one of the industrial estate in Anambra, watch to the end and feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by GeneralPulal: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122266930:

Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT
You lie too much..
Damn!

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:

You lie too much..
Damn!
National bureau of statistics open and cure your ignorance

https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/State_Nominal_GDP_2013_-_2017.cdr_(MAY_2019).pdf

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Spandau: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122239454:
These are states producing oil in commercial quantities, check their 13% derivation and debt

https://www.thecable.ng/delta-n296bn-akwa-ibom-n222bn-nine-oil-producing-states-shared-n970bn-derivation-fund-in-2022/amp

The fact that no Northern State had ever been mentioned was what spurred Buhari and the North to create " oil wells" where oil does not exist. They've always been jealous of that 13% derivation. They tried it during OBJ'S tenure but he wouldn't hear it because he knew it was all fraud. At least they have succeeded now.

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
i have been to anambra not once or twice
You haven't You are only deceiving yourself, if you have been to Anambra you can't compare that you brown roof mud city to Anambra I swear to God

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Sharatan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
wman:

You mean there are fully functional seaports in the South East? Could you share the pictures please?
And it’s not a hidden fact that during Jonathan tenure, he concentrated on the North for developmental projects far more than the South East
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
What of the N100billion he proposed to borrow upon assuming office?
He is yet to borrow

3 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Putinofrussia: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122239906:

No state in your region can be compare to Anambra State that is 100% developing by Igbos, State that was raised down to zero now 4th largest economy in Nigeria
Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE

This is Anambra nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEbnKwl6KxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
johnjose68:

Suddenly, Soludo has become your friend grin grin.
We are watching you daddy 🤣🤣
I never went against Soludo, I campaigned and voted for him, even the last state assembly election in Anambra I voted for APGA because my state is more important to me, I don't want political instability again in my state, we want him to succeed, that's Anambra spirit

1 Like

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE

This is Anambra nah

ghttps://youtu.be/OXxaS62v5-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEbnKwl6KxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Ibadan is 90% covered by slums according to UN habitat

2 Likes

Re: 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) by Putinofrussia: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122267589:

South East is 90% covered by slums according to UN habitat
You are right,sir.
This is 90% Anambra

Anambra okpoko slum..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.