Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Fiancee Is transgendered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is transgendered (9923 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by whitelexi(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2007
Ok guys, stop taking the piss pls, no need to rub it in. . . that the bride-to-be is a man is bad enuff, we dont need anymore grin
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by NiteAngel(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2007
If you are finding it difficult to come to terms with hermaphrodites what about chimeras? Some don't even have the form but are actually two in one beings.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by moondust(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2007
hey! come to think of it, I've not had sex wit my fiancee,
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by NiteAngel(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2007
Moondust,
So you want to pounce on her because you heard about transgendered. Hey, do what real men do; prove she's worth waiting for. Don't let some e-lines get in your way.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by ukoma(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2008
Its difficult these days that people try to change what God has give to them.if anyone is in your situation,I suggest you talk to the man (transgendered).let him know he was born a man.I wonder how you two will be called because you said You stil love him.
Homosexuality is an Abomination,
lucky You had not got married.they are more than one million girls good for marraige.I advice you to go for them.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by queen01(f): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ukoma

lol,
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by creamdream: 2:32am On Feb 21, 2008
stone cold
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by sammy6(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
Ahh!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
@POST
HOW LUCKY U ARE, NOW YOU CAN BE A BISEXUAL WITH HER. . SHE GOT THE STICK AND THE HONEY POT. 2 IN 1. . LUCKY YOU undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by tollu: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
morenike09:

@POST
HOW LUCKY You ARE, NOW YOU CAN BE A BISEXUAL WITH HER. . SHE GOT THE STICK AND THE HONEY POT. 2 IN 1. . LUCKY YOU undecided lipsrsealed

Freaky as hell.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by 2dye4(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2008
ukoma:

Its difficult these days that people try to change what God has give to them.if anyone is in your situation,I suggest you talk to the man (transgendered).let him know he was not born a "transgendered" but a man.I wonder how you two will be called because You said You stil love him.
Homosexuality is an Abomination,
lucky You had not got married.they are more than one million free girls good for marraige.I advice you to go for them.

u definityely read this post hangin upside down! shemales are not transexuals or homosexuals , they are born with both male and females gonads though they possess an outward female form. just like siamese twins, prawn belly babies, people born with pseudo digits ( having more than five fingers on one hand) etc so is the case of shemales. they did not make themselves that way.

- its a not a case of homosexuality
-the situation has a remedy, thanks to science. wink
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by tjadeba(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
since the story of that Nigerian female footballer,i have been wondering how the thing looks like.is it that prick is upstairs and the 'abunna'(hole) dey underneath?can anyone who has seen it b4 paint a vivid picture of it?or can i get the pictures from a medical book or what?i really want to see how it looks like and to my brother who wants to help his 'babe',i must let him know that it costs a fortune.NFA paid for the girls's operation in the USA,so my brother,you must be prepared to cough out a large sum of bux.As for me,,
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by tjadeba(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2008
read this, but i really want a graphical example of how it looks like underneath,
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/BornHermaphrodite/
http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/Gender/intersexuals/about_me.htm
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by princeonx: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2008
Surgery or no surgery I'm out even if they cut an from her neck!

and for not telling me for a year and half? I am so so out of that state sef if not the country!
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by ehie007(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2008
Haba for one year and five month and u didnt know she was a she male, guy u yab oh. at least u should av seen the stuff when she wore skirts, or those tight show me ur yansh trousers.

I cant believe this, am already scambashing. shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I feel for u man cry, u need to take her to the best plastic surgeon to remove the stuff, but while u guys will be doing it am sure u will be thinking u donig it with a man.

oops.

Does she look like the picture below.

Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by FactorChic(f): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2008
WHAT IS IT THAT SOME OF Y'ALL DON'T GET

Let me make it simple, SHE HAS BOOBS, SHE HAS ASS, BUT INSTEAD OF A PUNANY, SHE HAS A PENIS

case dismissed!
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by chrisoml(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2008
anyone that is still in doubt and don't know what a transgendered is should try and google it

@poster we r so sorry 4 u ooo, but cum to think of it for 1 and half year the babe abi guy refused to tell u who she/he really is, wow what a way of keeping secret
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by allonym: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2008
thread is suspect.

OP mentions dating for 1 yr 5 mos - when did the person become his fiancee? How is it that none of this came up with the fiancee's family? How is it that you get engaged without sharing that information?
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by k1banty(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2008
chei

may God deliver us from evil

pajames:

If you are a nigerian transgendered or want to meet real Nigerian shemales or know more about them visit http://groups.google.com/group/nigerianshemale All the best

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by A40(m): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2008
Trannies need love too grin
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by sexyLeamon(f): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
I thought at first she was some kind of a witch, and ran away

you left her naked and ran?

Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by MadMax1(f): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
ehie007,na ya photo be dat? grin

@Poster
Why do you want to help her; do you intend to marry her? The girl sef. She is a 'born again' X who has sex when she's knocked over a few. undecided Are you sure she's born again,or she merely used religion to hide behind,not wanting you to discover the truth about her? I'm sorry,but she doesn't sound honest. She might not want to disclose the truth until she knows and trusts you,but c'mon; a year and a half is more than long enough. And she should have said something when you got engaged. I don't trust the girl jor.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by lwise(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2008
whaoooooooooo
so we have some in Nigeria
o boi shes smarter than you and shes playin on your intelligence
you better run and stop deceiving yourself
why can she tell you since all these days
o boi u better run away otherwise your relationship will look very much like a gayism.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by izeek(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
what has been baffling to me is that vry1 is calling her "she".
have u guys considered she might want to be a he?
she has both sexes so call her she/he.
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by selencious(f): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
If you really love her, you should stand behind her and support her. That is what love is. I mean, it is no big deal. There are many people born that way. If only she could find her way to the U.S, or any better country, she would be operated on and the male organ would be cut off. Don't run way from her please, It's happened here a lota times, and people have been operated on. Good luck to you
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by 190: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
poster
u mean she had a d,cik

damn~

pukes all over the place

pukes and pukes~
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
*knows this is old*

HOLY SCHITT! shocked

190, LET THIS be a lesson angry you chasing punny can get you MORE than you bargained for! Then you'd have to write about it on NL of course cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by freshcvvs: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
FactorChic:
WHAT IS IT THAT SOME OF Y'ALL DON'T GET

Let me make it simple, SHE HAS BOOBS, SHE HAS ASS, BUT INSTEAD OF A PUNANY, SHE HAS A PENIS

case dismissed!

Have u seen one before? my curiosity is pushing me to see one korokoro..
Re: My Fiancee Is transgendered by freshcvvs: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
selencious:
If you really love her, you should stand behind her and support her. That is what love is. I mean, it is no big deal. There are many people born that way. If only she could find her way to the U.S, or any better country, she would be operated on and the male organ would be cut off. Don't run way from her please, It's happened here a lota times, and people have been operated on. Good luck to you

After the organ is cut off, do you think she can operate as a full woman? get pregnant, have almost the same feelings normal women have and have multiple orga.sm like you and the rest "normal" women?

(1) (2) (Reply)

[download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.