Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem (36392 Views)

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fasterwell(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, that is nice to know..

Well, most Nigerians do not think the way you think. Just because PO won in your polling unit does not mean he won everywhere else. Your polling unit is not representative of the country.

He lost. And he knows it.

You Nigerians should learn that defeat does not mean the end.

He lost because the electoral body said so but not according to the Thumps of Nigerians.

they deliberately gave him the third position as to weaken himbecause if they had given him the second position it will be very easy for him to reclaim his mandate.

Why didn't the electoral body use the Bvas device to submit the results instead they opted for manually collection of results to enable them read properly.

A certain polling unit in Port Harcourt had the results from sokoto.

If you are supporting this evil today because it favours you do not cry tomorrow when somebody takes what is legally yours.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
and what type of yeye voice him even have sef....??
who would take somebody with such a voice serious....??
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by BJanta: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2023
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Dottormentor: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy , you won't see as long as is ur paymaster Obituary.
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by emmydee(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him

You are so foolish in your posts!
You talk like a baby, you could even be one!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Invitationn: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

PO lost the election, and he knows it.

He will lose in court.

(If he wins, I am ready to eat my words...as I hate APC, but he isn't going to win)
His infantile “We won and we’ll prove it” will soon become “We lost and we’ve proved it”.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by nairalanda1(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

He lost because the electoral body said so but not according to the Thumps of Nigerians.

they deliberately gave him the third position as to weaken himbecause if they had given him the second position it will be very easy for him to reclaim his mandate.

Why didn't the electoral body use the Bvas device to submit the results instead they opted for manually collection of results to enable them read properly.

A certain polling unit in Port Harcourt had the results from sokoto.

If you are supporting this evil today because it favours you do not cry tomorrow when somebody takes what is legally yours.

Well, you can support your Obi, they can support their tinubu and atiku, and I can continue to say that all of them , and Buhari and company are exploiting you and y'all don't want to wake up.

Good morning.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by emilo2bad: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.
Which Nigerians ? na Biafra mandate Obi get ooo
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by nairalanda1(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Invitationn:

His infantile “We won and we’ll prove it” will soon become “We lost and we’ve proved it”.

Well, the fact remains, most Nigerians are angry with APC, and Tinubu is not the choice of the majority. He is the next president because the majority vote was divided.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by NutritionGuru: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2023
To Tarnish Bishop Oyedepo image when they saw that they have lost the Election is their primary aim. The speed with which Okonkwo confirmed it yesterday shows it is their well-planned work of Obi, Okonkwo, etc. which has now backfired on them already.

Obi people really frantically tried to pushed the Greatest African Pastors (Yorubas) to Support Obi, but they wisely and tactically kept mute. They soon swooped their Rabid Internet senselessness against our Great Baba Adeboye calling him unprintable Names, which clearly shows that LP People knows that the Silence of these Great Men of GOD means. When they formerly Supported Jonathan only to be Brutally Stabbed at the Back by Igbos that pocketed Jonathan and use the Federal Power to Witchunt the Men of GOD just because they were not Igbos. Remember that they started a Massive Campaign of Calumny and Character Assassination against what they then Termed "Yoruba Churches" just because non of their Churches that they started became Internationally Great like these. They invoked a Federal Law to disgraced Baba Adeboye and to Force him to Resign from being G.O. of Redeemed Church, etc. They also say the Internationally Great "Yoruba" Churches make too much Money, that they must be forced to start Paying Tithes, etc. No Fulani Muslim Government ever did such, but Igbos Christian Government out of their Cancerous Hatred which eats them up whenever they See Yorubas on these International Thrones which them Igbos could only dream to have but can't. That is why they are trying Wickedness against these exceptionally Great Internationally Churches.

Just because non of their Churches could become Internationally Great as the ones founded by Yorubas which even has so many White People in Western World as Members, etc.

How they expected these Great Yoruba Men to forget that they once took them as fellow Christian bothers and Massively Voted Jonathan into Power only for the Igbo-Controlled Government to then disgrace Christian Obasanjo out of PDP BoT Chairmanship, Brutally Stabbed the Yorùbá General Overseers that massively used their Pulpits to Campaign that their Massive Members must Vote Jonathan in for the first Tenure, when they never knew they were bitterly Envied by these same sets who would do anything to scatter their Churches...

That he soon Camouflaged as their Christian brother again using Deceptive Manipulative "Yes Daddy, Yes Daddy" strategy is funny. I believe Bishop Oyedepo had to show that small Support to calm them down after Obi and his followers started grumbling that his Silence means Support for Tinubu his Yoruba Brother. Of cause, Yoruba Tinubu will never Witchunt the Internationally Celebrated Great Church Leaders that have attracted so much Forex from Abroad to Nigerian Economy and has really helped to minimize Crime Rate Growth in Nigeria(if you need more Details on this, I will supply). Unlike Obi's people did to the Internationally Treasured Great Yoruba G.O.s when their Azikwe Jonathan was in Power.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by hssd8nland: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.
Satanic you call it, that's the problem right there if they say you made it religious war now , you would be denying, very delusional; always in denial.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Golan007: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

What's dirty about the conversation?
He was soliciting for support from the Christian community just as Tinubu was seeking support from Northern Muslims.
Or does Tinubu have monopoly of religious politics?

grin

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Barbushe: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

As if we are begging u people to like us,,
The Next move we will make is 2 Deport all dos of ur Beggers back to the North,, They are Causing Nuisance here in SouthEast

If them born you well, do that. Mama Chinedu and her family in the core NORTH go pay the price.
We don't shout but act promptly. Ask them first.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by 3nity7: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?
may God never let me come to the place in my life where I will take pride in open rigging
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Antimandatethie(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2023
angry grin
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anythersation if it is indeed real so satanic
I always wonder why christains a treated so badly nigeria
i remembered the case of debo
ra alleged blasphemy and her
dead i always weep
if you're a christain and you
talked about anybody listed in quran and eventually it got leaked outside i swear muslims will come for you.
The thing weh pain me well is when tinubu joked about jesus and peter in the bible for his stupid and selfish political ambition and some christains praise himgrin my condolences. grin grin grin
know my question is if a christain politician should say that prophet mohamed shit on the cross chai what would sai huhncheesy?grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Cantonese: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Yeye people. Has there even been religious equity in the country, with the unending killings of Christians. Have we ever had religious peace? Nonsense liars.

Now the structureless man is their major threat. PDP with the national structure is nothing anymore.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by ariesbull: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Then it is Igbokwe...that is the only prodigal brother from Nnewi
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by creolehunt: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:

Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fasterwell(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, you can support your Obi, they can support their tinubu and atiku, and I can continue to say that all of them , and Buhari and company are exploiting you and y'all don't want to wake up.

Good morning.

Yes they are all exploiting and taking advantage of our weaknesses but we have to see the truth when we see one.

A pleasant morning to you also
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by starz100: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Those who don't have anything to defend their mandate are masturbating over a mere leaked audio of a man soliciting for votes, which is normal.Let the court decide so all man can rest
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by splashbaby(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Make una release the original na… ethnic and religious bigots… Definition of Igbos
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

its over for him....wheather the audio is doctored or not,his political opponents will always use it against him....

enjoy explainin over and over again that the audio was doctored....
its easy to get your reputation destroyed,buildin it back up is very hard if not impossible....
Like I said. Keep dreaming. We have an election which the judgement is still in court and you are here saying blah blah blah. Let us even assume he loses out in court, is this audio worse than Tinubu drug business? Just dey play. Dey play oooo. Dey play
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Felix6: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him
You are just hoping it will stop the court process. Unfortunately it will still go on. 🐕

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by SunMusk(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Forget that thing, thy do it in the North unless you have not stay in the North. So stop and be neutral for once, what did he say bad if thy don't edit the video. I school in the North, even just a class monitor some Muslims guys will be angry. Sug their imam will tell them not to vote infidel. There is a need to balance the ticket anybody will tell you that. But I know the North will not vote for a Christian vp so what Tinubu did was a strategy but is wrong if you put the country we into consideration. So Obi call is a normal call.
Tingotoe:
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by nairalanda1(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

Yes they are all exploiting and taking advantage of our weaknesses but we have to see the truth when we see one.

A pleasant morning to you also

Obi lost the election. It is a harsh truth, but he lost. Any flaws cannot overturn that.

If he wins at the court, there won't be much change for Nigeria

If you guys want real change, look within yourselves. Obi is just like tinubu and atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Invitationn: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, the fact remains, most Nigerians are angry with APC, and Tinubu is not the choice of the majority. He is the next president because the majority vote was divided.
You’re right.
The majority might regroup in 2027. But it’s late now.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Chucks13: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Pls you obidients should stop digging this sensitive issue too deep. Nothing is doctored in th leaked audio stop hidding the truth it won't help you and obi in anyway.

This is serious evidence all avenue had be used to fact checked it and it is confirmed to be the real voice of obi pls stay at that point and seek way to quickly get a lawyer for obi in case DSS pick him up than coming here calling it Doctored or Nursed or one prodigal son.....

Stop defending mediocre. Everybody know with the way obi conducted himself during the campaign by turning churches into campaign ground indicted him already.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by detectivejones: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.
What mandate abeg. You lots seem to forget Obi came 3rd place behind Atiku.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:
Pls you obidients should stop digging this sensitive issue too deep. Nothing is doctored in th leaked audio stop hidding the truth it won't help you and obi in anyway.

This is serious evidence all avenue had be used to fact checked it and it is confirmed to be the real voice of obi pls stay at that point and seek way to quickly get a lawyer for obi in case DSS pick him up than coming here calling it Doctored or Nursed or one prodigal son.....

Stop defending mediocre. Everybody know with the way obi conducted himself during the campaign by turning churches into campaign ground indicted him already.

If you don't like what Peter Obi said please go to court, Nairaland is not a court room, anymore questions?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Golan007:

grin

Your tears dey sweet my belle die here, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin If you don't like what peter Obi said kindly go to court
Nairaland is not a court room
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Slic1: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?

Why APC having sleepless nights over somebody that came third.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures / Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.