Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem (36413 Views)

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by martinm45: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with that phone conversation. The Obidient family has nothing to hide. It's still within the ambuts of our constitution to scout for votes. Anybody that sees something wrong in that audio is merely chasing shadows.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Barbushe:

If them born you well, do that. Mama Chinedu and her family in the core NORTH go pay the price.
We don't shout but act promptly. Ask them first.
You know as we de tak Act our Own 4 Anambra here,,
De mama Chinedu u ar talking abut might not be from Anambra state,,
So you can get de Hell with her,,
Anambra indigenous don't Liv in Core North
E go Shock u soon
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Both the leaker, obi and oyedepo are all rascals and unfortunate people

Terrorist with ticking clock
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by incentive: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by prizeless(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2023
It seems you don't read, read again and then make the statement you just dud. No wonder people don't read, they just talk
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

You have been wailing since yesterday yet nothing happen, I am enjoying the wailing, please keep it coming grin grin grin grin grin grin

soo,you are waitin for courts to declare obi winner....
did i understood that right....

bwahahahaha....you igbos are hilarious....

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by prizeless(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Don't worry na
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by justmondris: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him

Story. Did the one they made on Atiku crashed his career or is this the first time you are hearing a doctored audio?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Corona22: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.
How is it satanic ? Don’t be daft. It is your principal that’s talking about religion war
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Corona22: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.
Can’t you that it is such utterances that’s chasing away those of us that were staunch supporters of Obi from other tribes ? Or you think it’s only the Igbo people from Lagos ogun and Osun state that voted for him. Then you turn around and us call of tribalist because we refused to vote for GRV
Is that not rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Resolute911: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:

Only you and your fellow, not Nigerians
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

soo,you are waitin for courts to declare obi winner....
did i understood that right....

bwahahahaha....you igbos are hilarious....

TELL YOUR JAGABANTI ESCOBAT DRUG LORD TO CLEAR HIM NAME FIRST BEFORE WE CAN CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION, HE WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA, YOUR TEARS IS TASTY LIKE ORANGE, CAN YOU GIVE IT TO ME MORE?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Corona22:
Can’t you that it is such utterances that’s chasing away those of us that were staunch supporters of one from other tribes ? Or you think it’s only the Igbo people from Lagos ogun and Osun state that voted for him. Then you turn around and us call of tribalist because we refused to vote for GRV
Is that not rubbish?

Shut it, we know who you are and who you voted for and I can see you ashamed of that, More cry under disguise e dey sweet me baje baje grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
Continue in mama Peace voice grin

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Emola12(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Both the leaker, obi and oyedepo are all rascals and unfortunate people
and dey are better than your forefather
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Corona22: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Shut it, we know who you are and who you voted for and I can see you ashamed of that, More cry under disguise e dey sweet me baje baje grin grin grin
Who am I ?!? I’m one of the hundreds of thousand of Yoruba youths that voted and urged their people to vote for PO
Go through my profile and see if I have ever said anything to disparage him in any way. I have respect for him not because of his political record ( we all know he was a below par governor, you say he did not steal money , but what did he use the money to do ? ) but for his calm and poise

The problem I have is with you , you supporters that fight everybody that dares to disagree with you , you supporters that raise him as Messiah. A spotless lamb.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by KanwuliaExtra: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2023
With page 6. . . . Una nefa remain #1 for front page ni? grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Emola12(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
nnah progander don exposed tell your grandfather tinubu and APC they dey av only less than 16days to reply to OBI petition against Dem that's the breaking news now I believe your forefather is CJN we move!!!!!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

In my polling unit in Rivers State he got 227 making him the winner of the polling unit but Inec and Wike gave him 27 quotes and added the 200 to Tinubu Who originally got 17 votes

The same thing happened all over Rivers State and other States across the country.

So he is right when he said that he won the election
is Rivers the only state in Nigeria add rivers vote to obi he ll still be third besides many of u have always supported the rascality of wike na... Tinubu don win Court case ll be a mere academic exercise...
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Babastrong(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2023
YES DADDY.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Babastrong(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=122249781]See the wickedness and devillish mindset of the people of the coven of witches and wizards. The craftily left out the aspect that affirm their own evil and choose the part that feathered their nest.

The Muslim Muslim ticket was never based on any competency but ethno-religious supremacist agenda. Now see them masturbating over a phone conversation. Didn't Tinubu denied the Muslim Muslim ticket before eventually deceiving the delegates to foist it on the APC and the nation despite the evil it has done on this nation under Buhari? [ Why are you repeating what he said. Mumu dey console Mumu?]
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by inferno82(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Golan007:
They also added Daddy to the conversation.

What do your wife call her pastor in her church?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Corona22:

Who am I ?!? I’m one of the hundreds of thousand of Yoruba youths that voted and urged their people to vote for PO
Go through my profile and see if I have ever said anything to disparage him in any way. I have respect for him not because of his political record ( we all know he was a below par governor, you say he did not steal money , but what did he use the money to do ? ) but for his calm and poise

The problem I have is with you , you supporters that fight everybody that dares to disagree with you , you supporters that raise him as Messiah. A spotless lamb.

What disagreement are you talking about? Omo stop lying to yourself, we know where you belong, stop disturbing us with your disguise comments, be a man for once and support your Escobat drug lord in peace
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
is Rivers the only state in Nigeria add rivers vote to obi he ll still be third besides many of u have always supported the rascality of wike na... Tinubu don win Court case ll be a mere academic exercise...

OK WE HAVE HEARD YOU MR Olukayode Ariwoola, o ya get out of here kid
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Golan007: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2023
inferno82:

What do your wife call her pastor in her church?

She doesn't.

We aren't your typical brainwashed family.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Babastrong(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Mabizeka post=122249494]You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers. [ So satanic prevailed over your god. Your god must be powerless and useless for allow satanic muslim/muslim to win godly christian/muslim ticket. When Obi knew it was religious war why not christian/christian ticket. A fool(obi) has ended up fooling himself.]

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Chrismania100: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2023
It is those people that replied you people I dey pity.Even if Peter said that, you can go to hell for all I care...Your Thiefnubuu criminallll who said power will.be snatched by force. TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU 2 FACES.The true Nigerians knew the exact true that you people are backsides just to tarnish his innocent souls

accordadoga26:
On this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/7637302/kenneth-okonkwo-leaked-audio-obi#122231516 Kenneth Confirmed the leaked conversation was authentic.

But this same mandate thief said it was fake on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7637514/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop

Why does this man tell lies shamelessly and uncontrollable like this?

It is not ordinary. Even from the way he talks with his upper iweka accent, the effeminate voice and his facial expression s whenever he talks, one would notice he is suffering from one syndrome or the other. The man is not really sound.

How can someone who gets pieces of advice from a mad man be mentally sound anyways?

He would have been the first female president of the country with his effeminate voice and also an international disgrace with his upper iweka accent
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Ifyok50(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
That ogbeni wey say Obi carry last, you sure say that guy dey this naija?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by vannessa7(f): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.

I and my family reject him and everyone I know, speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by LegendHero(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Lol why can’t you now just release the original audio so we can hear the Muslim-Muslim ticket part.

Is it because of Muslim-Muslim ticket that you tried asking Bishop Oyedepo to help you appeal to Yoruba Christian to vote for you because it is a religious war?

Was that part edited too? Obi is even more deludeddd than I thought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-President Obasanjo’s Adviser & Atiku Loyalist, Titi Ajanaku, Dies At 73 / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.