Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem (36436 Views)

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by wale8486: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Both the leaker, obi and oyedepo are all rascals and unfortunate people

yes dadddddyyyy
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by TheAdvocate(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?

Peter Obi never came last. More than 15 political parties fielded candidates for the presidential polls.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Lol..these guys are trying very hard to push this fail propaganda,,lol keep trying.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Barbushe: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2023
We don't trust IGBOS in the core NORTH since DAY-1......................
I laugh in hausa language............ YES, DADDY!

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by FireUpNow(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Snitches everywhere. It's not a new thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
who is the nnewi prodigal they are referring to if i may ask? Then, why cant they release their own full undoctored version?

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by DOD88: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him

I concurred with you 100%. Even if he is saint angel, and there is no yes daddy issue, he can't rule this nation as long a he plays ethnic agenda.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Ferdinandu(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
If you go to a Christian Leader to canvass for votes, will you ask him to tell the Muslim faithful to vote for you? Same way if you go to a Muslim Leader will you ask him to canvass for votes for among Christians for you. There is nothing wrong in Obi asking one of the Top Christian Leaders in this country to canvass for votes for him among the Christians. What nonsense are these people talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by patrickcollins: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him
Nigerians thank God when Hunger and poverty is greatly dealing with Nigerians
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fasterwell(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
But this same mandate thief said it was fake on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7637514/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop

Why does this man tell lies shamelessly and uncontrollable like this?

It is not ordinary. Even from the way he talks with his upper iweka accent and effeminate voice one would notice he is suffering from one syndrome or the other. The man is not really sound.

How can someone who gets pieces of advice from a mad man be mentally sound anyways?

He would have been the first female president of the country with his effeminate voice and also an international disgrace with his upper iweka accent

It is fake as long as it is not original. You don't edit an original content and still call it original.

His conversation was addicted and that makes it fake.

Deal with it
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Barbushe:
We don't trust IGBOS in the core NORTH since DAY-1......................

I laugh in hausa language............ YES, DADDY!
As if we are begging u people to like us,,
The Next move we will make is 2 Deport all dos of ur Beggers back to the North,, They are Causing Nuisance here in SouthEast
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
una no well sha....
after messin up you go over to damage control....

obi is finished....

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
Keep dreaming
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by LordGuru1: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Bishop Oyedepo is a very wise Great Yoruba Man. You will see from his tone that he's not really taking what Obi said about the Election being a "Religious War" serious, and you should know why he has to show the inconsequential support. Matter-of-factly, Winners Chapel currently has much Igbo Members because Igbos love to go to wherever they would learn more on Business Success and Greatness.

Even if the Audio is real, only those that don't know his GOD-given Vision to help Men break Poverty Chains would blame Bishop Oyedepo. In many Countries all over the World, Winners Chapel has the largest number of Poor People that joined and overtime had their Lives Completely transformed into being Rich and Wealthy, that is his own Calling from GOD ALMIGHTY. This was what made me joined too. And his Biblical Financial Trainings and Teachings permanently helped me out of Poverty too. But you know that most Yoruba Youths are not Business-minded like the Igbos.

I attended his Ota HQ before I left Nigeria. Many Poverty-sticken aspiring Young Businessmen joined the Church with nothing. Bishop Oyedepo through painstaking Relentless Business-Tranings (supported by Scriptural Backups) helped build the Business-Mental Capacity from scratch (of those that would have remained forever Poor) and Tenacity till they finally became Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires, that is the more Reason why so many Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires that he has helped Raised call him Daddy today. It is a well-known fact that the Uncommon Business-Guidance he integrated into his Universities has Produced far more Young Millionaires than other Private Schools. Papa Oyedepo is truly a Great Blessing to Africans in particular, and to Humanity in general.

Both the Olds and Youngs that he groomed into Wealth hey look back and know how ALMIGHTY GOD Greatly used him to Transform their Lives, that is why they have profound Respect for this truly Great Man that has help far more Many to legitimately become Stupendously Rich than any other Man of GOD. Right from start, his Church is one of the very few that created Welfare Department that financially Support dedicated upcoming poor Members/Businessmen and women because he Strongly Believes in them that if they follow his Teaching, they shall Succeed.

Yet, some expect him to just watch someone come to scatter those he has Laboured to Build, just because of Politics? He had to apply wisdom, if not...
https://www.nairaland.com/7637472/real-reason-obi-bishop-oyedepos#122234174
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by package7(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria, never with the demonstration of craziness.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?
You no dey when they declared Uzodimma winner abi? Dey play
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fasterwell(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

PO lost the election, and he knows it.

He will lose in court.

(If he wins, I am ready to eat my words...as I hate APC, but he isn't going to win)

In my polling unit in Rivers State he got 227 making him the winner of the polling unit but Inec and Wike gave him 27 quotes and added the 200 to Tinubu Who originally got 17 votes

The same thing happened all over Rivers State and other States across the country.

So he is right when he said that he won the election
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Keep dreaming

its over for him....wheather the audio is doctored or not,his political opponents will always use it against him....

enjoy explainin over and over again that the audio was doctored....
its easy to get your reputation destroyed,buildin it back up is very hard if not impossible....
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by nairalanda1(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2023
fasterwell:

In my polling unit in Rivers State he got 227 making him the winner of the polling unit but Inec and Wike gave him 27 quotes and added the 200 to Tinubu Who originally got 17 votes

Well, that is nice to know..

The same thing happened all over Rivers State and other States across the country.

Well, most Nigerians do not think the way you think. Just because PO won in your polling unit does not mean he won everywhere else. Your polling unit is not representative of the country.

So he is right when he said that he won the election

He lost. And he knows it.

You Nigerians should learn that defeat does not mean the end.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by 77up(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Nigerians don't care. Even if na Peter Obi wife set him up, he's still the best among all. Why are these politicians so scared of Obi government? Obi a no nonsense man that will make sure you account for every kobo given to you.

OBIdient Movement has come to stay and absolutely nothing anyone can do not even the quarter to quench.
Says by someone who said even if Obi kill , he will still support him😏

Yeye🙄
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.
If he no see mandate make he collet womandate.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by 77up(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
All these nah damage control. There is no way you people can spin it. The more you people try to spin it the more you obidient look stupid. Just own to it.
No matter the damage control, Obi presidential ambition is dead already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Kukutenla: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Golan007:

Onb was clearly playing dirty with that conversation with his daddy.
What's dirty about the conversation?
He was soliciting for support from the Christian community just as Tinubu was seeking support from Northern Muslims.
Or does Tinubu have monopoly of religious politics?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Manna4Gurls: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:

And accepted a drvg dealer... Can't u read between the lines the propaganda flying everywhere in an attempt to soul his(OBI's) name?

Fowl brain
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Antimandatethie(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.

so satanic
I always wonder why christains a treated so badly nigeria
i remembered the case of debo
ra alleged blasphemy and her
dead i always weep
if you're a christain and you
talked about anybody listed in quran and eventually it got leaked outside i swear muslims will come for you.
The thing weh pain me well is when tinubu joked about jesus and peter in the bible for his stupid and selfish political ambition and some christains praise himgrin my condolences. grin grin grin
know my question is if a christain politician should say that prophet mohamed shit on the cross chai what would sai huhncheesy?grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2023
77up:
No matter the damage control, Obi presidential ambition is dead already.

what worries me most is the control that church guy has over him....
the way he was slimin the phone ehn.... undecided undecided
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by alibiz: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Things that does not matter always trend in Nigeria just to confuse the gullibles
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by starz100: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2023
zelnababa:
imagine the voice, the accent very funny just like
Ladigbo spare parts dealers

Relax, have you heard PO's APC opponent's voice? Does accent make good governance? All I know Nigeria shall be free one day and all this pettiness will be a thing of the past
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by chipet67(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2023
OBIdients claiming it was doctored, but claiming such conversation actually took place, please give us the full conversation where no parts were removed please.
Or keep shut forever.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Antimandatethie(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
can yo u do it
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.

so satanic
I always wonder why christains a treated so badly nigeria
i remembered the case of debo
ra alleged blasphemy and her
dead i always weep
if you're a christain and you
talked about anybody listed in quran and eventually it got leaked outside i swear muslims will come for you.
The thing weh pain me well is when tinubu joked about jesus and peter in the bible for his stupid and selfish political ambition and some christains praise himgrin my condolences. grin grin grin
know my question is if a christain politician should say that prophet mohamed shit on the cross chai what would sai huhncheesy?grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.