Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem (36375 Views)

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Electorate: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him

Which is more divisive? Peter Obi's comments or Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket, Hasn't Tinubu already declared religious war with a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-religious country as Nigeria? Hypocrites won't see this.

Peter Obi was right after all, Tinubu declared a RELIGIOUS WAR.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Electorate: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?

You don't sound intelligent.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by yarimo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Emola12:
and dey are better than your forefather
daddy is that all grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by BTCog: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
A nation that sells truth to buy a lie...

They hacked into Peter Obi's calls...

They were looking for evidence to destroy him...

They were looking for evidence of him giving 1 Billion Naira to churches - they didn't find.

They looked for evidence of him bribing any INEC official, they didn't find.

They looked for evidence of him involved in drug trafficking, they didn't find.

They looked for evidence of tribalism in his calls, they discovered that Peter Obi is truly for all Nigerians.

They looked at his calls with Datti-Ahmed, they discovered the powerful duo didn't care about interim government but are focused on reclaiming their mandate through a legal process.

Frustrated that they may not satisfy their paymaster, they got hold of Peter Obi's innocent call with his spiritual leader, EDITED out where Obi mentioned that Muslim Muslim ticket is a declaration of religious war and left the statement - religious war. They now have a new task - to convince Nigerians that the man who forced Muslim Muslim ticket on a multi religious country is not a religious bigot but the one who said Nigerians deserved a religiously balanced Presidency is the bigot?

But don't forget - majority of their supporters are driven by hatred against the Igbos and against Christians and unfortunately Peter Obi is both. There's also massive persecution of Muslim Obidients in the North with many faithful Muslim Obidients alleging threat to life.
What did Peter Obi do to you? A man who has never been linked to drvg trafficking is now the devil while the man who was linked to drug trafficking money is a Saint. Hacking into opposition leaders' phone calls is evidence of suppression of political opposition. Why is nobody seeing the danger ahead?

Nigeria truly deserves her reality - a nation that sells truth to buy a lie.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by TalkingBird: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
The suffering will continue.

Compare now and then

The confusion will continue

The ruler of dense darkness is in charge and will accomplish his will

Nothing will change but it will only get harder and tougher.

Its a global situation and will only end when the stone not cut by hand destroys the immense image.

Then will there be peace all over.

So sorry for the sad reality now but there is hope
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nnefada: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him
Who are the WE? Oga abeg goan sleep.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by XAUBulls: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by XAUBulls: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
On this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/7637302/kenneth-okonkwo-leaked-audio-obi#122231516 Kenneth Confirmed the leaked conversation was authentic.

But this same mandate thief said it was fake on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7637514/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop

Why does this man tell lies shamelessly and uncontrollable like this?

It is not ordinary. Even from the way he talks with his upper iweka accent, the effeminate voice and his facial expression s whenever he talks, one would notice he is suffering from one syndrome or the other. The man is not really sound.

How can someone who gets pieces of advice from a mad man be mentally sound anyways?

He would have been the first female president of the country with his effeminate voice and also an international disgrace with his upper iweka accent
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Karnice600: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?

How much are you paid for being this useless?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Prepare your tears, because Obi will be your PRESIDENT by the grace of God
Tingotoe:
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Tonyblessed(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:

Mumu demonic personality. Of course, you and your type would reject good for evil. Idiot and you expect Christians to accept muslim-muslim ticket. Of course, all who voted the demonic party again has redoubled their suffering to an 100 folds.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Dindondin(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Both the leaker, obi and oyedepo are all rascals and unfortunate people
I v been observing your recklessness.
Never in your life speak against men of God if you dint want the wrath of God on you.
I support APC. I dislike some acts of Obi n his supporters. But I ll give honour to Obi where he deserved it and especially to the man of God, Bishop David Oyedepo.
Therefore, play your politics with sense so that you won't worst than Obidióts!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Anselemchi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
DirtyGold:
First, they said it was AI generated...
Next minute, ...it was doctored from an "original" conversation
Official response; it is APC propaganda...
Someone else: "honesty is the best policy"

If LP and their various daddies indeed conceived the thought that the Muslim/Muslim ticket was a religious war, why disguise by choosing a Muslim - Datti as a running mate? LP should have damned the consequence and chosen a christian/christian ticket to match! After all, they did that with Okupe as a placeholder and the sky didn't fall.

Yet again, I find it really ridiculous and sad how people call the Muslim/Muslim ticket demonic, satanic etc... yet, the M/M ticket won!
Your preferable "Godly" ticket failed which will suggest or mean that your god was sleeping or is a powerless/wicked god to have allowed the devil to win and prevail over your affairs... is that what that means?

Some numbskulls will contend that the election was rigged... Did PDP and LP not rig in their various strongholds with the help of their overzealous supporters?

ELECTIONS HAVE COME AND GONE, IF YOU HAVE FACTS TO THE CONTRARY OF WHAT'S OFFICIAL, GO TO THE COURTS AND UPTURN IT!
Get out of your juvenile feelings!! angry angry

What's tha business?
our christian God is weak and powerless, I haven't steped my foot in the church since Muslim Muslim was manipulated to win, I pity northern christians,

In other news I am very happy the place igbos found there self in Nigeria politics, they need to go home , have sense and build, greediness have made us wolf to one another
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you respect yourself you will be respected. The foolish oyedepo refused to respect himself.
Dindondin:

I v been observing your recklessness.
Never in your life speak against men of God if you dint want the wrath of God on you.
I support APC. I dislike some acts of Obi n his supporters. But I ll give honour to Obi where he deserved it and especially to the man of God, Bishop David Oyedepo.
Therefore, play your politics with sense so that you won't worst than Obidióts!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Dindondin(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
If you respect yourself you will be respected. The foolish oyedepo refused to respect himself.
No one is perfect. You sef if you are to be scrutinized based on your comments here and slaps are your punishments, you would hav taken up to 10,000 slaps.
And you should desist from making derogatory comments against men of God.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Everlastingson: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:

You know nothing. This and other lies against Obi have zero effect. Peter Obi is still your next President.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Have you eaten today fake OGHENAOGIE ?
no I de wait u Mr original mob
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Mabizeka: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Mechie onu gi there!

Is Igbokwe from Nnewi?

Seun
Lalasticlala
I thought you guys said you'll be banning any moniker that is offensive to any tribe? Then what is this moniker still doing here? You guys are a huge joke. Tribalism will never stop here.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Can you show me where your africa is telling them to fuvc koff? where is your Tinubu?
If they want to end your drug lord escobat life, they will simple stop them from coming to western country for treatment
You are a kid and know nothing

you stink....!!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Corona22: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

What disagreement are you talking about? Omo stop lying to yourself, we know where you belong, stop disturbing us with your disguise comments, be a man for once and support your Escobat drug lord in peace
Anybody that calls you out on your bullshit is a Tinubu supporter. Just because I don’t support Obi blindly
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by seaenergy: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:

Your future to enjoy good leadership crash not Peter, he made his billions at early 30s. He still the billionaire without stealing any public money.he is welcome in any nation. Can you contesting for local government chairman of your state and let see whom will votes you. He was a governor.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Morphinne: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qVwfJGoheci1uxWhMc3SVUKD5f7fnJ97j41opBp8dB4MxwwwtTYRK8o4dARtWZfhl&id=100001629634204&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/04/02/nnewi-prodigal-brother-peter-obi-reveals-who-leaked-his-conversation-with-oyedepo/%3famp=1

E no go better for una. You obingo lots are also the ones saying the tape was an AI generated one while another set of nonentities were arguing that they said nothing bad in the conversation.
While Obingo’s spokesperson had confirmed the tape to be true, LP claimed it’s fake while Bishop was being smart about it (declining to state if it happened or not) grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Wutinky:

I THINK YOU NEED TO EXPAND THIS MESSAGE MORE, TELL YOUR DRUG LORD TO MEET US AT COURT
YOUR WAILING SINCE YESTERDAY HAVE NOT YIELDING ANY POSITIVE RESULT, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE PROPAGANDA THIS ONE IS GOING TO EXPIRE AFTER TODAY

YOUR WAILING IS SO SWEET, PLEASE KEEP IT COMING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop typing in capital fonts. It portrays you as an angry attention-seeker which your posts confrim you are.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Billygee2u: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by bionixs: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.
Tell him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Beautiful Photos, Flaunts Ring / Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.