Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem (36422 Views)

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2023
prizeless:
Don't worry na

i dont understand....
do you guys even understand what would happen if it realy comes to that....
what about the people that actualy voted tinubu....??

do you guys even bother to think atall....
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Timmi: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qVwfJGoheci1uxWhMc3SVUKD5f7fnJ97j41opBp8dB4MxwwwtTYRK8o4dARtWZfhl&id=100001629634204&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/04/02/nnewi-prodigal-brother-peter-obi-reveals-who-leaked-his-conversation-with-oyedepo/%3famp=1

Why don't you release the audio version that you have to counter what is in circulation and had been deemed authentic even by Obi's spokesperson?
Anything na wash - medicine after the injury mixed with lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

TELL YOUR JAGABANTI ESCOBAT DRUG LORD TO CLEAR HIM NAME FIRST BEFORE WE CAN CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION, HE WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA, YOUR TEARS IS TASTY LIKE ORANGE, CAN YOU GIVE IT TO ME MORE?

what makes you think am in tears....??
are you even ready for the wahala afterwards....??

do you realy await the people that actualy voted tinubu to keep quiet....
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol why can’t you now just release the original audio so we can hear the Muslim-Muslim ticket part.

Is it because of Muslim-Muslim ticket that you tried asking Bishop Oyedepo to help you appeal to Yoruba Christian to vote for you because it is a religious war?

Was that part edited too? Obi is even more deludeddd than I thought.

We will not release the original audio for now until we finish enjoying your crying, tears and pains, It's very delicious and make us feel relieve
what else is better than to see you guys in so much pain and agony since saturday?
E dey sweet me baje baje grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

What evidence do you want? you have been wailing uncontrollable since Saturday, are you even sure you have slept since Saturday?
E dey sweet me baje baje shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

YOUR PAIN AND TEARS IS VERY SWEET grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

What evidence do you want? you have been wailing uncontrollable since Saturday, are you even sure you have slept since Saturday?
E dey sweet me baje baje shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oohh....i sleep very well....am happy....
news in the world is delicious nowadays.... wink wink
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Cantonese: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
NutritionGuru:
To Tarnish Bishop Oyedepo image when they saw that they have lost the Election is their primary aim. The speed with which Okonkwo confirmed it yesterday shows it is their well-planned work of Obi, Okonkwo, etc. which has now backfired on them already.

Obi people really frantically tried to pushed the Greatest African Pastors (Yorubas) to Support Obi, but they wisely and tactically kept mute. They soon swooped their Rabid Internet senselessness against our Great Baba Adeboye calling him unprintable Names, which clearly shows that LP People knows that the Silence of these Great Men of GOD means. When they formerly Supported Jonathan only to be Brutally Stabbed at the Back by Igbos that pocketed Jonathan and use the Federal Power to Witchunt the Men of GOD just because they were not Igbos. Remember that they started a Massive Campaign of Calumny and Character Assassination against what they then Termed "Yoruba Churches" just because non of their Churches that they started became Internationally Great like these. They invoked a Federal Law to disgraced Baba Adeboye and to Force him to Resign from being G.O. of Redeemed Church, etc. They also say the Internationally Great "Yoruba" Churches make too much Money, that they must be forced to start Paying Tithes, etc. No Fulani Muslim Government ever did such, but Igbos Christian Government out of their Cancerous Hatred which eats them up whenever they See Yorubas on these International Thrones which them Igbos could only dream to have but can't. That is why they are trying Wickedness against these exceptionally Great Internationally Churches.

Just because non of their Churches could become Internationally Great as the ones founded by Yorubas which even has so many White People in Western World as Members, etc.

How they expected these Great Yoruba Men to forget that they once took them as fellow Christian bothers and Massively Voted Jonathan into Power only for the Igbo-Controlled Government to then disgrace Christian Obasanjo out of PDP BoT Chairmanship, Brutally Stabbed the Yorùbá General Overseers that massively used their Pulpits to Campaign that their Massive Members must Vote Jonathan in for the first Tenure, when they never knew they were bitterly Envied by these same sets who would do anything to scatter their Churches...

That he soon Camouflaged as their Christian brother again using Deceptive Manipulative "Yes Daddy, Yes Daddy" strategy is funny. I believe Bishop Oyedepo had to show that small Support to calm them down after Obi and his followers started grumbling that his Silence means Support for Tinubu his Yoruba Brother. Of cause, Yoruba Tinubu will never Witchunt the Internationally Celebrated Great Church Leaders that have attracted so much Forex from Abroad to Nigerian Economy and has really helped to minimize Crime Rate Growth in Nigeria(if you need more Details on this, I will supply). Unlike Obi's people did to the Internationally Treasured Great Yoruba G.O.s when their Azikwe Jonathan was in Power.

Shameless brainwashed youth. Tribalism took away your common sense.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Diligence: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Confirmed that the audio tape is cut & join, can we go after the offenders?
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by tsdarkside(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

YOUR PAIN AND TEARS IS VERY SWEET grin grin grin grin grin

lets laugh toghether....
me i only care that those wicked western morafvckers are loosin control.... wink wink

africa is doing it....tellin them to fvckoff.... kiss kiss
sweet....
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fareed69(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Nigerians don't care. Even if na Peter Obi wife set him up, he's still the best among all. Why are these politicians so scared of Obi government? Obi a no nonsense man that will make sure you account for every kobo given to you.

OBIdient Movement has come to stay and absolutely nothing anyone can do not even the quarter to quench.

Yes Daddy
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fareed69(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Why are you insulting bishop oyedepo because of his support for Peter Obi

Must everybody support Tinubu the drug lord?

No daddy

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by fareed69(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
maintenant:
You are a Yoruba Muslim so I am not surprised with your sick ignorance...

Daddy is the normal way some Christians greet senior clergymen as a sign of respect so I am lost as to why you guys are foaming in the mouth over a non-issue...

Okay Daddy

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by SLOVFO(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Macmoni:
Same group of people that insults another tribe and call them betrayers and hypocrite
Apart from the betrayer that leaked the conversation, why is obi begging for votes in context of religious war, what does that preach ?
You still calling a yoruba man daddy same people you will call names in there back if things don’t go well
Shame on many of you

There's no war between Yorubas and Igbos...There are Yoruba personalities that are adored in the SE. The touted war is between Igbos and some... you know what they are called na grin
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by dachisom(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?

Oga he didn't come last, he came 3rd base on what INEC announced. By the way, in Imo state, the current governor came 3rd but he is the current governor, so anything is possible.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by cuthberto5: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stay there dey fool yourself,las las una go return the certificate of return..una neva shi shomtin agbadorians🤣
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Macmoni(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

There's no war between Yorubas and Igbos...There are Yoruba personalities that are adored in the SE. The touted war is between Igbos and some... you know what they are called na grin
I gree for this one sha 💯
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Onyipk: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
How can you a mere mortal declare that another mortal whose mandate your evil master stole cannot rule Nigeria?
Are you now God to declare?
What is even wrong with your so-called leaked doctored tape?
If this is what all of you in your EVIL SHITTY PARTY can produce as propaganda, then your evil master needs a total replacement of evil followers as you all remind us of "HUMPTY DUMPTY".

At least our daddy is the best and no matter how you like to drag him like I better pass my neighbour generator, our daddy is not stained like YOUR DADDY that is a(n)
1) DRUGGIE coordinator
2) Presenter of FAKE CERTIFICATE,
3) Mandate thief
4) Organiser of FAKE BISHOPS etc

IF YOU ARE OBIDIENT SAY THANK GOD WE HAVE A STAINLESS DADDY!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Christistruth03: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Na igbo people go kill themselves for this Nigeria

There was a good reason that they weren't United into a Nation before Lord Lugard forced them together

Even Lord Lugard the Father of the Modern Igbo Nation the IPOB still curse from morning to Night

The same Lord Lugard founded and built Enugu and Umuahia
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Arabk25: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
This people don't know the implications of leaked audio the telecommunication company will answer for this

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Arabk25: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
This people don't know the implications of leaked audio the telecommunication company will answer for this

Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by sirdick17: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Nigerians don't care. Even if na Peter Obi wife set him up, he's still the best among all. Why are these politicians so scared of Obi government? Obi a no nonsense man that will make sure you account for every kobo given to you.

OBIdient Movement has come to stay and absolutely nothing anyone can do not even the quarter to quench.

Do u honestly blv this tin u type? Obi is a very weak man
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by chitokwe(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
What mandate? Person wey carry last get mandate from where?

You forget so soon say Hope Uzodinma who came 4th under APC is currently A settling Governor 🤡🤡
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by michael807: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
All the lovers of Obidient movement, i have been tweeting in tweeter since i saw this audio of a thing. And i will still continue tweeting, this audio actually came as a distraction from opponents, whether Obi spoke with Oyedepo or not,it shouldn't be our concerns here,our major concerns, is INEC to explain to us what happened to servers on presidential election day. And secondly,what was INEC chairman doing with Tinubu a day before election period! Lastly, declared the winner, not stolen mandate period!!
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by BreconHills(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.

Keep waiting

Atiku is still waiting on the 2019 result.

If you understand the electoral act and the parts of he Constitution regarding Abuja you will realize that the pdp and lp petition are intended to keep their parties from disintegrating prior to inauguration of their NASS members.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Hussein035: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
houzing:

No one rejected him. Nigerians are waiting for PO to claim his mandate.

Since the win er has emerged obi's manhood has been so weak because of the pain.

He will regain his manhood once Tinubu is sworn in come May 29
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Hessem: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.

Na now he will be forced to change his name to Ahmes or Olamidr cos anywhere we see him close to Nnewi,he is a dead meat
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
You mean the eternally foolish Joe Igbokwe? Not surprised but I don't see anything bad in the leaked conversation if it is indeed real. Tinubu and the APC were the ones who declared war on Nigerians with the satanic Muslim Muslim ticket. Enough of this gaslighting by the power grabbers.
So Muslim have no wright to vote and be voted for abi

Wake up Abiola and his running mate are Muslim and nothing like this was introduced only in Obis mind

He turn this churches in Anambra against them. Self
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by MikeofAfrica: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tingotoe:
One thing is certain and it's that Peter obi's presidential ambition just crashed forever with that recording. Nigerians thank God we rejected him

Can you point out to me just one single bad comment made by Obi in that recording.
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

OK WE HAVE HEARD YOU MR Olukayode Ariwoola, o ya get out of here kid
come and push me to go then if I don't go... Ur obi won't see draw in Court how much more winning nonsense and ingredients from headless mobs
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

lets laugh toghether....
me i only care that those wicked western morafvckers are loosin control.... wink wink

africa is doing it....tellin them to fvckoff.... kiss kiss
sweet....

Can you show me where your africa is telling them to fuvc koff? where is your Tinubu?
If they want to end your drug lord escobat life, they will simple stop them from coming to western country for treatment
You are a kid and know nothing
Re: Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem by Wutinky: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
come and push me to go then if I don't go... Ur obi won't see draw in Court how much more winning nonsense and ingredients from headless mobs

Have you eaten today fake OGHENAOGIE ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.