Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach (15845 Views)

Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager / Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach / Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by noble2faith(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hope this one too no dey put harvert as striker for us as Harvert be his countryman.

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Jackbaur88: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
They just wait for end of season and bring Jose Mourinho. All these baby coaches that don't have experience

2 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by OLOKOESHIN: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:
Available coaches for Chelsea;

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer

Pick one or add yours?

Nagelsmann to Spur, Potter to Leicester spurs Brendan Rodgers or Ole Solsjaer to Chelsea

Austin Eguaveon angry

3 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by rinzylee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
internationalman:
Steve Holland
Frank Lampard &
Graham Potter

Those are the only English coach to have coached Chelsea since the acquisition of Chelsea by Roman Abrahamovic.

I hope to never see any English coach in Chelsea again henceforth..

The fact that in their own League, non of the top 6 clubs have English managers or that no English manager has won the EPL in 31 years tells a lot about their coaching capabilities and capacity.

Don't even get me started on the UEFA Champions League. No English manager has won the UEFA Champions League in 39 years.

They are only good at criticizing or telling managers of other countries how to do their jobs while they themselves never do it.

I was discussing with one of my colleagues at work and He admitted that England was poor tactically. He said the best football skills in coaching are in Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. He said what that most of the English coaches are on tier B coaching levels while others in Europe are on level A, even if its a division 2 club.

The guy is an honest brit and was very truthful. He said he even prefers players going to Europe to develop and then returning back here to play for any of the top 6.

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by OloyeVIII: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer

Pick one or add yours?

Nagelsmann to Spur, Potter to Leicester spurs Brendan Rodgers or Ole Solsjaer to Chelsea

Gimme wetin you dey puff! e strong..

5 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by onadana: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer

Pick one or add yours?

This nah play abi nah wetin?Austine who?Stop this rough play.

5 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by mozes01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
[s]Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer
[/s]
Pick one or add yours?

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Bahamas95(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hmmmm

I will always choose Mourinho, I don't even know why.

Maybe because with Mourinho, success is always guaranteed, Trophies are always guaranteed
Mourinho will definitely bring back the fear factor and winning mentality in Chelsea but I don't like his playing pattern. Chelsea has passed that era of kpu kpu football. The creative players won't be able to express themselves much on the pitch because Mourinho is defensive minded.

I prefer an attacking/possession minded coach because of the players currently at Chelsea. I know he's eyeing the job now but I don't want him.

6 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by OloyeVIII: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
dyera:
USA / NATO finished Chelsea when they sanctioned Russia and Abramovich. Now Chelsea has gone back to being the middle table club that they were before Abramovich.
Think before you type..
Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Davash222(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

You mistakenly put Austin Eguavoen there undecided
I saw that too cheesy grin

Obembet na werey cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Krisdan(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
angry
Is this not the same man that Bayern recently sacked? angry. What a time to be a chelsea fan! So tay I no come dey get the zeal to go watch chelsea match again... Wahala.
Me sef don resign to dey watch our match...no motivation at all

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by whichway007: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
chealsea will bounce back cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Killermamba: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer

Pick one or add yours?

Eguavoen

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by GeneralPulal: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
kezienaira:
I don't want to hear any POCHETTINO bullshit as a recommendation. POCHETTINO ain't shit.
What meaningful feat has POCHETTINO ever attained in football among coaches.
Bring me Zidane, he's unemployed at the moment
I like Zidane but men, I still don’t think he’ll really do well at Chelsea..

His style of play isn’t that exceptional but he was lucky to have qualities players at Madrid then which boosted him..

Premier league is tough. I really wish Jose Mourinho is available!

6 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by tishbite42: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bahamas95:
Mourinho will definitely bring back the fear factor and winning mentality in Chelsea but I don't like his playing pattern. Chelsea has passed that era of kpu kpu football. The creative players won't be able to express themselves much on the pitch because Mourinho is defensive minded.

I prefer an attacking/possession minded coach because of the players currently at Chelsea. I know he's eyeing the job now but I don't want him.
Eyeing wetin?? Dey play
He's staying put at Roma

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Todd Boehly just dey carry Chelsea to where Dem nor know! grin

He should only take Nagelsman for the rest of the season, and negotiate Mourinho's return to where he truly belongs.

The Special One will deal with those players in the language they will understand... The serious ones will buckle up and perform, the unserious ones will be gone!.

Of course, he will return with Tammy Abraham! And send Kepa to wherever they brought him from! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by GeneralPulal: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hmmmm

I will always choose Mourinho, I don't even know why.

Maybe because with Mourinho, success is always guaranteed, Trophies are always guaranteed
No be lie. He has something Chelsea needs atm, which is Para football..

Believe me, 2 months of Jose with these Chelsea players would change all of them. Shebi Havettz would be playing like person wey leg dey pain? All those things would vanished under Mourinho. That’s all Chelsea needs. They got the players!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Eyeing wetin?? Dey play
He's staying put at Roma

Mourinho personally said he won't mind returning to Stamford Bridge for the third time!

It might click this time around!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by tishbite42: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Mourinho personally said he won't mind returning to Stamford Bridge for the third time!

It might click this time around!
He's getting the UCL spot and might win the Europa League. You want him to start dealing with an infantile owner, board and team!
Mou knows better
Madrid is a better option for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by scholes23(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer

Pick one or add yours?

Austin Eguaveon dey list

This one shock me

3 Likes

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by internationalman(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
rinzylee:

I was discussing with one of my colleagues at work and He admitted that England was poor tactically. He said the best football skills in coaching are in Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. He said what that most of the English coaches are on tier B coaching levels while others in Europe are on level A, even if its a division 2 club.

The guy is an honest brit and was very truthful. He said he even prefers players going to Europe to develop and then returning back here to play for any of the top 6.

You nail it with.. Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Italy have the best coaches

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Edusouls(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Return the club to the rightful owner Roman, sacking coaches won’t solve the problem, you can’t force someone to sell ihis property then go ahead and inherit it and you expect to enjoy the property noooo, life has principles and how it works , this is just the beginning of Chelsea woes
Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Adakintroy: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Premier league is too heated.

Imagine you put bear, lion tiger, rihno in one cage. Their will be carnage.

All the coaches are serial winners. Who will loose for who.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by easiaq(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Peter Obi is the new Chelsea Coach cool
yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by kezienaira: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:

I like Zidane but men, I still don’t think he’ll really do well at Chelsea..

His style of play isn’t that exceptional but he was lucky to have qualities players at Madrid then which boosted him..

Premier league is tough. I really wish Jose Mourinho is available!

I think mourinho is out of his peak.
Hansi flick is good too, although maybe he can't be pulled out of the GNT at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by bigcasava1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
obembet:

Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Austin Eguaveon
Jorge Sampaoli
Gennaro Gattuso
John Terry
Rafa Benitez
Frank Lampard
Ole Solsjaer

Pick one or add yours?

who put Austin eguaveon there! Why belittling Chelsea?
Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by MightySparrow: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Julian matches my philosophy. He has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Aurelius1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jackbaur88:
They just wait for end of season and bring Jose Mourinho. All these baby coaches that don't have experience
I doubt if Mourinho would want to do a third stint at Chelsea. As a Chelsea fan I don't want that for him. Mou is bigger than that.
Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why Chelsea even sack blue ray coach for CAMRip at first sef
Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Soulsymbol99: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Austin Eguaveon angry

B4 nko? Austin no be coach? Becos say u Sabi am abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach by Streetmovement(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una no for like calm down grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda / Micheal Bababtunde Wins Best Foreign Player In Morocco / Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.