Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. (2686 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Think I Have Ruined My Chance Of Ever Getting A Date In This Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
I reiterate that this is peculiar to African girls. Nigerian girls in particular. And I think the main reason for this is because is a lot of them are what I would call short sighted. They have no big or major plans in life. Most of them just want to marry a rich person and be happy. It is what fuels their drive for materialistic things. Im basing this on the fact that ive had LDR with foreigners before and the experience was really okay. Unlike our Nigerian girls, if they're not asking you fro sub. They're want to make their hair. A large number of them lack purpose. All they want to do is look good and show of on social media without having to work for it
Have u considered our economic system as one of the factors that make our girls materialistic? Nigerians generally are materialistic that's why an 18 yrs old Nigerian guy will agree to marry an 80 yrs old American or European woman so it's not a gender problem.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

I think our culture mold our girls to be more responsible than other African ladies. At least I have been to nothing less than 5 other African countries so I know what I am talking about

The rigidity of our ladies make them more responsible..
Maybe u're right tho.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by burp18: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Have u considered our economic system as one of the factors that maker our girls materialistic? Nigerians generally are materialistic that's why an 18 yrs old Nigerian guy will agree to marry an 80 yrs old American or European woman so it's not a gender problem.
This is true but I still think Nigerians can do better.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by LeeSmart: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
(1). Spending my entire life with just one woman.
(2). What if i end up with a nagging woman?
(3). Marrying the wrong lady.
(4). Getting married to a stingy lady, as most ladies are naturaly stingy.

Are u also afraid of getting married? Tell me the reason why.
OP honestly i no get reason oo, but 2 settle no just the part of my plans... I knw mom nd dad gonn be hurt but hey, they hav already got enough granchildren already.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
This is true but I still think Nigerians can do better.
Nigerians would do better if only our governments can do the needful. Our economy is very bad that's why pple are ready to do anything in order 2b financially stable. Ask an average business man in Nigeria how his business is doing nd he'll tell u what he's going thro. In a week u can spend up to 3k for tp to ur business premises only to come up with just 5h profit 4 the week. It's not easy bro so i don't blame anybody that wants financial nd material wealth in marriage. Thanks 4 ur inputs. Av learnt alot frm ur point of view
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

OP honestly i no get reason oo, but 2 settle no just the part of my plans... I knw mom nd dad gonn be hurt but hey, they hav already got enough granchildren already.
Marry 4 urself nd not 4 someone else' happiness.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by burp18: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Nigerians would do better if only our governments can do the needful. Our economy is very bad that's why pple are ready to do anything in order 2b financially stable. Ask an average business man in Nigeria how his business is doing nd he'll tell u what he's going thro. In a week u can spend up to 3k for tp to ur business premises only to come up with just 5h profit 4 the week. It's not easy bro so i don't blame anybody that wants financial nd material wealth in marriage. Thanks 4 ur inputs. Av learnt alot frm ur point of view
Sha be open minded. There are still some really special Nigerian girls out there. e just be say them dey scarce.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by LeeSmart: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Marry 4 urself nd not 4 someone else' happiness.
Daht was why i said have got no plans
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by blacksam01: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
imagrg:
You reason like a baby.

Please grow up. grin

i am also worried about marrying a stingy lady...

1 Like

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by seanwilliam(m): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2023
80% of time , marriage doesn’t worth the stress.

The only reason I want to marry is because I don’t want my kids to be raised by single parent.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by jerryforgood: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Monogamy:

When it comes to commitment among ladies in relationships, Nigerian lady should be the best in Africa. No disrespecting but other African countries I have been to, their girls are just too cheap compared to Nigeria ladies.

Other African ladies visiting you means they are ready for anything not like our Nigeria girls that will wear jeans, wear tight untop of pant cos they don't want to loose guard
Nonsense cover-up for Nigerian women ashawo Kobo Kobo. Nigeria girls that open their yansh everywhere. Please don't defend rubbish!
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by rainmaker12(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ya ll talking about working ladies, but you know they have problems too. Arrogant, nagging, stingy, wanting to be the man.....etc

Wither a woman is working or not, just becareful, na problems either way with the wrong one, they can never be complete...forget
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Being married to a cheater.

Men who aren't self-disciplined are the worst.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by DonroxyII: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
From my observation i bliv African girls are even more committed in relationships than western girls. We think our girls go into relationships for material gains but the truth is that everyone irrespective of gender loves comfort so sometimes i don't blame them. Western girls are independent because their governments have given everyone the enabling environment to thrive. Every gender works nd make money over there that's why we think they're dfrnt. Bring them to Africa nd give them the same conditions our girls are exposed to nd see if they won't be worse.
They would die ... Most Nigerian Guys are Ingrate and Most Senseless Ones Among them Abroad are Enslaved !

If you can't survive in Nigeria as a Man how Do you expect a Nigerian Woman to Survive in Nigeria even as a Woman ...

Like Most Nigerian Man wants to fvck a Nigerian Woman even if she doesn't want before she can be helped and she can't complained to anyone how do you expect the mentality of such woman to be ....

Nigerian Men failed Nigerian Women Simple & Men Failed Women Globally ... Most Men are running on Feminine Energies Not Masculine Energies ....

Emotions before/Without Brain!
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
No girl anywhere is perfect. Just like we have bad Nigerian girls we also have bad European, American nd Asian girls. The question is will we be lucky enof to meet the good ones 4 marriage?

You are right...

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants? / Match-making: Does It Really Work? / HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.