Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me (5561 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamidegal:
we attended the same university, he's just a year above me we were friends but not dating , I have known this man since 2011 when I gained admission, we started dating arround covid 19 period and got married Dec 2021 , I didn't even know where I got it wrong, he looks so responsible outside, this man is a programmer who has built apps, I was working as a supervisor in a supermarket in ibadan and he was in lagos, so we didn't really meet during the dating period , relocating to his place is lagos after marriage made me leave my job when I was even due for promotion, we did court , traditional and church wedding , there was no way I could have known this man will do me like this , I didn't know where I got it wrong
So, you have a university degree sef? Hold on... He used his university degree to become a programmer and stuff while you are doing what exactly with your own? undecided
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Olamidegal(f): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you have a university degree sef? Hold on... He used his university degree to become a programmer and stuff while you are doing what exactly with your own? undecided
well I am trying my best to get a job , its not so easy
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamidegal:
well I am trying my best to get a job , its not so easy
Are you also a programmer or what? undecided
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Intergrated: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamidegal:
my father has refused blatantly, he would not allow me to come home , I am still begging him till today
why?
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by SAMBARRY: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Fiscus105:
I haven't read half of ur post when I stopped reading, having realised that indeed u need marital tutorials, I pray ur marriage won't scatter before 5 years of ur marriage, I noticed of high ego in you and a wife who will not accommodate in-laws for whatever reason,and above all anger issues.

AN HUMBLE WIFE WOULD HAVE PICKED UP HER WRAPPER AND WASHED IT HERSELF AND LET THE SLEEPING DOG LIES.

I biliv that 70% of marital issues that are coming up in ur marriage are caused by you, because of ur domineering tendency.

if ur story is true, I will tell ur husband that he has succeeded wifed" his boss.

ANYBODY CAN SAY WHATEVER FROM NOW TILL TOMORROW, IF YOU ARE A WIFE AND YOU FIND IT HARD TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR IN LAWS , YOU WONT HAVE PEACE.

REASONS WHY SINGLE MOTHERS LITTER EVERYWHERE.

pile of BS. so because she agreed to be a wife Una wan turn am to dustbin where anybody can throw anything at her

Well I blame the baby husband for not defining and setting boundaries make everyone know their place

I don't even know why you think abuse, disrespect and bullying should be accepted to show humility as a good wife,why won't single mothers be everywhere? As long as men keep behaving toxic, like children or people who can't think then single mothers just started increasing.who want to die untimely death because of a weak man that cannot protect his wife against narcissistic family members.shioorrr undecided
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Olamidegal(f): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Intergrated:
why?
they don't want me to bring disgrace to them
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Olamidegal(f): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you also a programmer or what? undecided
No I studied political science , he studied computer science
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamidegal:
No I studied political science , he studied computer science
And the best you could think of is to work as a sewing apprentice? Anyways, how is that going? undecided
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Intergrated: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamidegal:
check ur email
Re: My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamidegal:
And they don't mind if you end up another Osinachi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? / Help On Best Baby Hair Lotion. / Help I Can't Believe This Is The Kind Of Man I Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.