Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting (3924 Views)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Samuelojonla123(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
That was how one of my nigga drank sniper after losing 700kplus to bet9ja early this year.
Segun wherever you are RIP is all what I can say...
So painful.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
This weekend bloody sha. Damn!!
No worry you go bounce back. Always stake what you can afford to loose. 🤔
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Brownshoe: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
5 odd dey on ground to make u recover.

Stop betting on EPL, where inrelivant team can win big team.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by sharpwriter(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
donbachi:
Na person wey no get sense..dem dey address as "Hey you "
This really cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by ModeEbo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omoh only psg cut my 190k ticket yesterday .I booked 6 games played it with 20k ..frustration wan kill me as I no fit sleep I just they turn turn for bed .omoh I woke up this morning me that don't normally play virtual ooo went to virtual this people collected my 10k I just lock up they count ceiling.Its been long I won game .omoh me and virtual no go see again .this bet of a thing get as e be just they pray say the day wey u go win make na better money u put and make na better money u win.if u lose frustration go wan kill u.na God go help us

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by DEROX: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
henndukwe18:
u get mind dey bet 100k
lol na small thing bro
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by okoroemeka(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lurdd:
I don't even know how to start explaining this..
I feel like I've been charmed before
And now my eyes are cleared.
Am depressed right now,
The money am saving for my house rent and other bills.. I've just lost it all this morning, just last night I was feeling bored and I logged into a betting site.. although I used to gamble a little before but I don't bet more than 200#, but I still can't just explain what I did to my self last night. So signed up betking last night..my budget was to play 500 game..till I didn't know what took me to virtual.. I first played #500 on Goal goal and under 2.5, but I lost it..then I went ahead to deposit 2k, I lost it also, I then deposited 5k and only won 700 and again lost it also.. I continued depositing and chasing my loses til I realized I've gambled away 215,000 just last night..
I can't bear this
At this critical time
I just feel like chocking myself to death
mugu fall,guy man chop
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Gwin007: 9:24pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Last week Saturday, i went to a bet9ja shop close to my area to withdraw my last surviving 8k. Inside the shop, I saw a young boy putting on just boxer and sweating profusely. Happens that he played virtual soccer up to 23k with no means of paying. The manager collected his phone, slippers, jeans trouser and shirt.

I'm sure the embarrassment would make the boy to desist from gambling.

E get money wen spare for this country.. don’t gamble at all

If you must gamble, gamble with your spare money. Bet was never designed for you to win. Use your head.
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Gwin007: 9:25pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Last week Saturday, i went to a bet9ja shop close to my area to withdraw my last surviving 8k. Inside the shop, I saw a young boy putting on just boxer and sweating profusely. Happens that he played virtual soccer up to 23k with no means of paying. The manager collected his phone, slippers, jeans trouser and shirt.

I'm sure the embarrassment would make the boy to desist from gambling.

If you must gamble, gamble with your spare money. Bet was never designed for you to win. Use your head.

E get money wen spare for dis country..
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 06, 2023
Rebirth29, I hope you'll learn a big lesson from this thread.
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Rebirth29: 9:38pm On May 06, 2023
Nia69:
Rebirth29, I hope you'll learn a big lesson from this thread.

Thanks for the mention. Though it's not as if most persons do not know the dangers of virtual gambling (myself included), the problem is once you become addicted to it, even with so many glaring bad experiences you'd most likely go back to it. It just takes understanding what you're up against, finding a solution that would work for you, trust me it's not as easy as it seems.
Thanks anyway, I appreciate.
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 06, 2023
Rebirth29:

Thanks for the mention. Though it's not as if most persons do not know the dangers of virtual gambling (myself included), the problem is once you become addicted to it, even with so many glaring bad experiences you'd most likely go back to it. It just takes understanding what you're up against, finding a solution that would work for you, trust me it's not as easy as it seems.
Thanks anyway, I appreciate.
Sigh, I never knew there was something like 'gambling addiction' till I read your diary. I hope you'll stop it soon, I'm rooting for you. kiss You're welcome.
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by EastAlchemist: 10:32pm On May 06, 2023
Lurdd:
I don't even know how to start explaining this..
I feel like I've been charmed before
And now my eyes are cleared.
Am depressed right now,
The money am saving for my house rent and other bills.. I've just lost it all this morning, just last night I was feeling bored and I logged into a betting site.. although I used to gamble a little before but I don't bet more than 200#, but I still can't just explain what I did to my self last night. So signed up betking last night..my budget was to play 500 game..till I didn't know what took me to virtual.. I first played #500 on Goal goal and under 2.5, but I lost it..then I went ahead to deposit 2k, I lost it also, I then deposited 5k and only won 700 and again lost it also.. I continued depositing and chasing my loses til I realized I've gambled away 215,000 just last night..
I can't bear this
At this critical time
I just feel like chocking myself to death
Because you’re Broke?
When money come sense go fly against me
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by capetownboyz(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2023
lol wonder how you guys get addicted over sport betting ..I got intense hate for it,I only get to play with let say with 1k least and even at that it feels so horrible loosing to this people lol , but still have seen quite a number of huge wins , I can’t be bribed even at that ..Alabi na ur mate .
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Rebirth29: 6:42am On May 07, 2023
Nia69:
Sigh, I never knew there was something like 'gambling addiction' till I read your diary. I hope you'll stop it soon, I'm rooting for you. kiss You're welcome.

Thanks
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2023
Rebirth29:

Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by hkidola00(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2023
Samuelojonla123:
That was how one of my nigga drank sniper after losing 700kplus to bet9ja early this year.
Segun wherever you are RIP is all what I can say...
So painful.
is this true
Re: I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting by Karleb(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2023
For this kind harsh economy, you dey carry under 2.5. Serves you right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Val Gift For A Guy / Skin Color Syndrome / I Think I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.