Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched (2858 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2011
a friend of mine about to get wed in two weeks, woke up in ther middle of the night and noticed his wife "to be" flapping her hands like a bird, scared shitless he couldnt confront her but called me (hard/badt guy cool ) and he's on the verge of calling it off, claiming perhaps the love he feels for her was a charm. so wat do you guys think? was/is he charmed/ how can you tell if you are charmed/ or is he just scared of getting married grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2011
Huh? He's just scared of greeting Married to that lady! Maybe he's looking or a replacement! And that's a very pathetic and moronic excuse he tried using, to buttress his point! Why cant he just end the relationship without sounding so discombobulated? What a farce! And you, as a hard/badt guy whatever, what advice did you give him?
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by r231(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2011
cold feet cheesy
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by MMM2(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2011
op
come again
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Huh? He's just scared of greeting Married to that lady! Maybe he's looking or a replacement! And that's a very pathetic and moronic excuse he tried using, to buttress his point! Why cant he just end the relationship without sounding so discombobulated? What a farce! And you, as a hard/badt guy whatever, what advice did you give him?
I told him to give me a sec while i consult the elders (nairaland grin)
seriously, what if its a way God is revealing her true identity to him
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by r231(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

I told him to give me a sec while i consult the elders (nairaland grin)
seriously, what if its a way God is revealing her true identity to him

so God will wait 2 wks to the wedding to reveal that

after spending all the money undecided undecided

Whoever found a wife has found a good thing and FAVOR from the Lord
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Sijo01(f): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2011
Flying without wings!
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Sijo01(f): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2011
r231:

remind him, in case he has 4goten.
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2011
r231:

so God will wait 2 wks to the wedding to reveal that

after spending all the money undecided undecided

loosing the money is beta than ruining his life angry

perhaps she set him up from the onset- u neva can tell- it doesnt mean she was God sent.

im trying to compile a list of common traits that shows a person has been bewitched (if it exists)
1. if a guy/girl has absolutely no will of his/her own, and obeys his/her partner's every whim and call ( but isnt dat what being in love is all about undecided)
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by r231(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

perhaps she set him up from the onset- u neva can tell- it doesnt mean she was God sent.

im trying to compile a list of common traits that shows a person has been bewitched (if it exists)
1. if a guy/girl has absolutely no will of his/her own, and obeys his/her partner's every whim and call ( but isnt dat what being in love is all about undecided)

again this is not something you do 2wks to wedding

so whats the point in proposing to the girl in the first place lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

just let the girl know that you don't feel comfortable going through with it

rather than giving the poor girl bad names
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^ Abegi!!! no be me o grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

Your friend is a pathetic coward and an AS[b]S [/b]! Tell him i said so! undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Your friend is a pathetic coward and an AS[b]S [/b]! Tell him i said so! undecided
and ur point is?
the dude is scared shitless - imagine waking up next to a ghost,
na wa o- did he make her flap her wings
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by femmy2010(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2011
lol
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Smilenw(f): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2011
OMG ! Do they still have these kind of ppl around? for real ?
OP pls, tell me you made up a story. Even lefulefu can come up with better excuses grin

Prolly the woman would've dreamt her hubby was trying to kill her by pushing her into a sea and would've been flapping her hands in an attempt to save her dear life. Can you imagine? Call off the wedding coz the wife flapped her hands in her sleep. Dumbass !
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

and your point is?
So he has actually been living together with her in the house, and then when the time approaches for that house to become home, he comes up with such a fallacious story? Did he test himself for malaria? I tell you, malaria can make anyone hallucinate! How many times has this fallacious event occurred, for him to conclude it was a case of witchcraft? Did you ask him? Or did you just accept the story as true, because he is your friend? What if they were already married, and this occurred? Would he still sound like an idi[b]o[/b]t? Or would he ask her what the problem is? What if it was a medical condition that needed a doctor's attention? NO! Because he wants to end the relationship and save his money, he cowardly concocted this fanciful legend of flapping wings as an excuse for ending the wedding plans! He is an unapologetic A[b]S[/b]S! wink
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by tpia5: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2011
Usually, someone being bewitched doesnt know they've been jazzed.

Seeing your girlfriend turning into a bird could mean many things including you're hallucinating, your girlfriend or somebody didnt use the right ingredients in jazzing you, or you're being initiated into a cult.

Just guessing here.
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2011
Damn dude u need to slow down geez. Why are you getting all worked out for another man's problem? He ain't here you know?

@topic you knw u bn bewitched when you fly with your own imaginary wings from Nigeria to Australia.
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by r231(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

and your point is?

I take it they just met last nite

and decide to get married in 2wks time
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Smilenw(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2011
OP

Pls could you explain:
Was she flapping her hands IN HER SLEEP
OR
Was she flying around the room flapping her hands?
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Dyt(f): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2011
Buhahaaaahahahahaa
omg
dis s deadly hilarious
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2011
sexkillz:

So he has actually been living together with her in the house, and then when the time approaches for that house to become home, he comes up with such a fallacious story? Did he test himself for malaria? I tell you, malaria can make anyone hallucinate! How many times has this fallacious event occurred, for him to conclude it was a case of witchcraft? Did you ask him? Or did you just accept the story as true, because he is your friend? What if they were already married, and this occurred? Would he still sound like an idi[b]o[/b]t? Or would he ask her what the problem is? What if it was a medical condition that needed a doctor's attention? NO! Because he wants to end the relationship and save his money, he cowardly concocted this fanciful legend of flapping wings as an excuse for ending the wedding plans! He is an unapologetic A[b]S[/b]S! wink
shocked shocked u shud test urself 4 malaria tongue

tpia@:

Usually, someone being bewitched doesnt know they've been jazzed.

tanx  kiss
dats whr i(my NL ppl grin) c[i]um[/i] into d pic, cos he might not knw if he has being jazzed

REALITY101:

@topic you knw u bn bewitched when you fly with your own imaginary wings from Nigeria to Australia.
dats sum serious skunk smoking grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by LongOne1(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2011
He is about to purchase his first private jet, lol.

Tell him to man up and confront his lady first, if not convinced, then there is always the ‘Mountain of Fire’ option.
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2011
Smilenw:

OR
Was she flying around the room flapping her hands?
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Smilenw(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
^Ehen--I take it she did it in her sleep. So why the fuss? Lots of people do lots of things in their sleep-sleep walking, sleep talking--the list is aplenty. Had it been flying around the room, I'd understand why he freaked out.
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
A man who is afraid to confront his fiancée is not man enough to be called a husband
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by mikkymoi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
HE MUST MARRY HER,

DUMB XCUS, MCHWWWWWWWW
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Eiregirl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
This thread is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by snthesis(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
Smilenw:

^Ehen--I take it she did it in her sleep. So why the fuss? Lots of people do lots of things in their sleep-sleep walking, sleep talking--the list is aplenty. Had it been flying around the room, I'd understand why he freaked out.
ehmm!! Babe- what do u do in ur sleep tongue

REALITY101:

A man who is afraid to confront his fiancée is not man enough to be called a husband
so u agree he shud call it off

Eiregirl:

This thread is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
y angry
wu did u be-witch tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Eiregirl(f): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
[quote author=snthesis link=topic=763883.msg9183129#msg9183129 date=131651766
y angry
wu did u be-witch tongue
[quote][/quote]

I've never in my life heard anything like this! It made me laugh so much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

shocked shocked u shud test urself 4 malaria tongue

Na today?
Re: How Can You Tell If You've Been Be-witched by Smilenw(f): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
snthesis:

ehmm!! Babe- what do u do in your sleep :p

Flap my hands, take a broomstick and fly around the world angry lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? / Nigerian Man Rule(by A South African Woman) / Meet The Real-life Barbie: Valeria Lukyanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.