Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! (3767 Views)

Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) / Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by marlow1962(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
id4sho:

But that guy dodge bullet. He has anger and rage issues. Na werey na promax

Naso one say she go kill her self at club last night , sickos everywhere
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣, if she kill herself na she loose
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by jesmond3945: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
dazzlingd:

This doesn’t look like a skit, I may be wrong. The lady used her elbow to smash down car’s windshield and was bleeding
looks like a skit. Reason, the camera man followed all through. Like a script. It doesnt cost anything to change the windscreen.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Rokiat(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
edgecution:

This same Rokiatu of the old nairaland? Did you delete your account?
Yes
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Beverlyjean(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Some people don't know when and where to end their joke. Smh

Imagine dating a clown for a boyfriend.

The girl over reacted ... I blame the girl ... is proposal life?? I just don't understand... even someone that was pranked that they won 1m dollars will not act this way... she is badly raised

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Beverlyjean(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

This her boyfriend was a clown. Don't compare it to rejected proposals abeg.

Someone you're dating and can obviously see from her behaviour and actions around you that she wants to get married is who you want to prank with a fake proposal? Na only heartless person fit do that kain thing walahi.

Imagine a man who ended his first marriage because wifey was barren and now married second wife after pressures from his family. Despite knowing his desperation for a child, if the second wife pull fake pregnancy prank on him, I'll call her heartless.

Make people no dey use other people's desperate desires as a joking matter abeg

U are the clown for posting crap... that woman is a danger to society ... that prank just exposed how dangerous she is ... God just saved that guy ...
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Beverlyjean(f): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Whatever the guy had in mind, he achieved. I'm glad though, the lady isn't the villain. It is the guy.

May God save us from time wasters. grin because these days you don't know what's going on in the mind of that person smiling with you. grin

Only a fool will marry that girl with how she displayed...

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by pointblank247(m): 3:38am On Apr 04, 2023
jesmond3945:
looks like a skit. Reason, the camera man followed all through. Like a script. It doesnt cost anything to change the windscreen.
hmmmm its no script, people naturally bring out their cameras to cover things like this. Don't you see two people fighting and people will just use yheir cameras Instead of to separate them, will you them say its script
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

The girl over reacted ... I blame the girl ... is proposal life?? I just don't understand... even someone that was pranked that they won 1m dollars will not act this way... she is badly raised

Let me prank you that you won 1m dollars so we can test your reaction, and then ultimately use it to calibrate ALL men's reaction to being pranked.

Cause apparently if you don't react badly to such a prank means every other men on planet Earth won't. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by falcon01: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Divay22:
But that was so embarrassing thou...
For person like me way dey shy and dey quick dey shame, i for just waka like say nothing happen... Leave you make only you tell people wetin you talk.

I watched the video again and i feel so sad for her....using proposal to catch cruise shocked
I swear the second hand embarrassment i felt watching that is too strong! I feel she should have done more damage while angry like she should have smashed all the glasses since she can smash one of it. The guy is a foolish goat.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Lexxxyy: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2023
cry cry cry , That day will be one of the saddest day of her life.... The guy's stupidity is on another level. Some people will do anything just for likes and trend on social media.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by jesmond3945: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2023
pointblank247:
hmmmm its no script, people naturally bring out their cameras to cover things like this. Don't you see two people fighting and people will just use yheir cameras Instead of to separate them, will you them say its script
you are right but if you look the camera was already rolling even before the guy knelt down. Like the camera knew he was going to propose. When she acted angrily and ran thats when the camera should have stopped but the camera followed her bumoer to bumper. Dont worry they would come out and debunk it.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Beverlyjean(f): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Let me prank you that you won 1m dollars so we can test your reaction, and then ultimately use it to calibrate ALL men's reaction to being pranked.

Cause apparently if you don't react badly to such a prank means every other men on planet Earth won't. Smh

Stop throwing gender card here.. she isn't the first to get planked...she behaved so badly .... people hv been pranked worse , they just laughed at the end ... u don't wanna hold her accountable for her bad behaviour.... breaking a cars wind shield shows that she has anger management issues and self worth issues ... women like that are very dangerous to the society...this is the type that will kill if her husband cheats ... God just used the prank idea to open that man's eyes .... God just saved his future

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Psychopatheko: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Simp idiot trouble go dey chill for beach you go go disturb am later una go dey make all this ladies dey reason us anyhow
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by FirmTR(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Stop throwing gender card here.. she isn't the first to get planked...she behaved so badly .... people hv been pranked worse , they just laughed at the end ... u don't wanna hold her accountable for her bad behaviour.... breaking a cars wind shield shows that she has anger management issues and self worth issues ... women like that are very dangerous to the society...this is the type that will kill if her husband cheats ... God just used the prank idea to open that man's eyes .... God just saved his future

Exactly. This is what other girls would laugh over. Upbringing really does matter...
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by FiremanX: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2023
They are both foolish..😁
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Brownshoe: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

This doesn’t look like a skit, I may be wrong. The lady used her elbow to smash down car’s windshield and was bleeding
those guys can do anything for skit.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Persephone1:
You don't get to determine how the other person react to provocations. Why play an expensive prank on someone you are dating in public.

It's funny though how the guy is viewed as a clown while the lady a devil. Interesting 😆
So, prank is now provocation?
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by kelspinall(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2023
lols
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by superCleanworks(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2023
my chest oh.... grin
that guy na real baskart.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by NoToPile: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2023
I was embarrassed on the lady's behalf, either way I would have just walked away, wouldn't even loud the prank matter nor make a scene and ended the relationship. But people react differently to matters.

Foolish boy.

You want to do proposal prank? You now did it in the most public of places both couples friends there and cameras rolling, there are somethings that shouldnt be used as prank.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by NoToPile: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2023
FirmTR:

Exactly. This is what other girls would laugh over. Upbringing really does matter...

The lady might have overreacted and have anger management issues like you think but no Nigerian lady would laugh over than scene, it has nothing to do with upbringing, obviously they are in a relationship, you now did proposal prank in the presence of your friends and hers in a very very Public place.

Even some ladies that get proposed to publicly simply accept the proposal there to save the guy the embarrassment and then quietly break up later.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by AliEzeOlu: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2023
This man just succeeded in bringing out the hell in this lady.

Too bad he did this on April 1st and in a public space, before her friends for that matter.

I truly pray she heals on time, and that she finds a man who can truly love her and not play pranks with her emotions anymore.

She seems to have been through a lot in the hands of men already. From the video, her friend kept saying "do you know what she has been through in the hands of men?

Hmmm, too bad. What that guy did is truly condemnable. Served him right she did justice to his car grin grin

Hell hath no fury like a lady scorned.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by FirmTR(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
NoToPile:

The lady might have overreacted and have anger management issues like you think but no Nigerian lady would laugh over than scene, it has nothing to do with upbringing, obviously they are in a relationship, you now did proposal prank in the presence of your friends and hers in a very very Public place.

Even some ladies that get proposed to publicly simply accept the proposal there to save the guy the embarrassment and then quietly break up later.

How about the ladies that embarrasses guys in public
It's April fool's day for Christ sake. She's just so desperate to get married like the average Nigerian girl.
Let her first go and work on her attitude before thinking about marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) / A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World / Why! Why!! Why!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.