Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? (3565 Views)

My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someoneโ€™s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by superCleanworks(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by grafixdon: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:

Good girls die young while evil girls like Iyaebe live up to 150 years.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
otipoju:

Never apologise to a woman...ever over nothing.

Make it up to her in a different way..but never say I am sorry. They hate hearing it

Thanks boss
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Demigod22:
Lol, you don't have problem in life if this is your worry.

Don't read deep meaning into girls action or words, they are emotional most times, you should be logical and take charge. I am very good at doing that, and that's why we don't have problem getting girls, even while in school.

Thanks boss
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by imagrg(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
This Iyaegbe like fvck! grin
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then keep embarrassing yourself
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
*UPDATE*

The girl in question is my course rep
Now she sent materials pdf to all of my friends except me
Now I feel I offended her or something cus of the incident yesterday
Pls give me serious advice to take my mind off the incident
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Smitaro100(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=Temioolajide post=122277931][/quote]

grin
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Temioolajide:

Tell me more I should stop being a simp??
you better stop being a simp for your own good SIMPs are not loved they're been used and manipulated at the end they'll dump you you better be a man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

you better stop being a simp for your own good
SIMPs are not loved they're been used and manipulated
at the end they'll dump you
you better be a man

Thank u boss
So u suggest i shouldn't beg her something??
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Flapp478(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
grafixdon:
Lol. Be yourself. You've committed no harm. Be free. You don't need anyone's validation.

My crush once packed my vomit after taken excess alcohol to impress her. Very real, loving girl. Unfortunately, she died after just 6months in relationship with her... Shade, may your soul continue to rest in peace.

Oh my God. May her soul rest in peace
Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Temioolajide:

Thank u boss
So u suggest i shouldn't beg her something??

don't try begging her
you doing that is giving her power and control over you and she will see you as a weak man.
gals don't love weak men they use and dump them
be a man and take authority and command respect

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

don't try begging her
you doing that is giving her power and control over you and she will see you as a weak man.
gals don't love weak men they use and dump them
be a man and take authority and command respect
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper / Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative / LETS TALK ABOUT GIRLS (Wat Trips U On/off In Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.