Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In (2619 Views)

My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Qatar2022: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:
I don’t feel anything for her not again or before ,
I’m only driven by lust towards her. How do i tell her to go or make her go away without being harsh or rude.
Withdraw tactics, don't call her unless she called you and sometimes she call don't pick if she complain give her silly excuse
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Gunboat127(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
I no know for other guys Sha but I always make my intentions known to any lady I wan do anything with...if na just knack I wan knack you,I dey let you understand that one from day one.you have the choice to accept or reject it..I no dey like unnecessary entanglements wey I no plan for and I no Sabi preach love give person just to knack the person

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Smitaro100(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
If ure not already mad, den act like you are mad and thank me later.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by ashawopikin(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Just..tell her
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by excanny: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:
I’m only driven by lust towards her. How do i tell her to go or make her go away without being harsh or rude.

Send her to me. Pm me let's talk.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Elmojiid:
if you don born you will understand better
understand wetin? My pikin no fit stupid like that
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Elmojiid(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tenrack:
understand wetin? My pikin no fit stupid like that
wait till then
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by pansophist(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Even the word "dispatch" Sounds so rude. Why do this thing to girls? Small time you'll be looking for a virgin to marry.

This is where parents and brothers need to step up and advice women about the nature of men. Just as it's the responsibility of a man to guard his wallet, it's also the responsibility of a woman to guard her body.

You can't be sleeping and "dispatching" women like properties, you won't accept that on your sister, daughter or mother. If there is one thing I'm proud of, it's that I don't use women as properties.

I might be very harsh in my criticism to women (everyone actually), but to use them as a sexual object, then discard like tampon will hurt my soul more than I will ever hurt her.

This is particularly why lots of women whom are attracted to me in real life dislike me, because they don't understand that I'll rather reject you, than use, break your heart and dump you. Na me go suffer pass, not her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by jamesversion: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:

1) Is she beautiful?

2) Does she stay in PH?

I can be her distraction if she satisfies the 2 conditions above. grin
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:

After you dun nack all the sweetness from her body you dun drill and wide her kpekus you want pick race. Just pass her to the next guy to continue from where you stopped
But hope say you pour ur hot akamu inside her
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Streetmovement(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una nor get dispatch riders for that side? Very easy and affordable grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Fiscus105(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2023
imagrg:
Women don suffer.

This makes true the assumption that girls crave after bad boys and toy with the caring ones.

Na im good for una. Continue to die follow boys wen dey use Una like rag throway. grin

What did OP says that makes her bad guy?

Is ut only bad guys that normally tired of relationship?
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Fiscus105(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:
Even the word "dispatch" Sounds so rude. Why do this thing to girls? Small time you'll be looking for a virgin to marry.

This is where parents and brothers need to step up and advice women about the nature of men. Just as it's the responsibility of a man to guard his wallet, it's also the responsibility of a woman to guard her body.

You can't be sleeping and "dispatching" women like properties, you won't accept that on your sister, daughter or mother. If there is one thing I'm proud of, it's that I don't use women as properties.

I might be very harsh in my criticism to women (everyone actually), but to use them as a sexual object, then discard like tampon will hurt my soul more than I will ever hurt her.

This is particularly why lots of women whom are attracted to me in real life dislike me, because they don't understand that I'll rather reject you, than use, break your heart and dump you. Na me go suffer pass, not her.

Hope u know that 95% of lady out thr, won't think twice before they dispatch you if they see better guy?
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by SIRTee15: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2023
Dreadlock69:
above reason why some men struggle in life. They gather only for their sweat to scatter aimlessly.
You dont treat human beings this way. They are not thrash...except it was transactional sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Dreadlock69:

Tell her say you get HIV undecided
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by advanceDNA: 3:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Elmojiid:
You shall reap what you sow, she's now a trash that you want to discard.. I weep for her.

Why una dey like to paint women as innocent victims btw two adults having consentual sex..

The funniest part is women do this all the time too...they leave ur broke ass when they see another spender or someone they like.... yet they call u cry cry baby when u say they dump u after collecting ur money ...because u guys make them feel spreading legs is a huge help dey did for u....
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Elmojiid(m): 4:15am On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why una dey like to paint women as innocent victims btw two adults having consentual sex..

The funniest part is women do this all the time too...they leave ur broke ass when they see another spender or someone they like.... yet they call u cry cry baby when u say they dump u after collecting ur money ...because u guys make them feel spreading legs is a huge help dey did for u....

ok
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Autobot05: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Discard ...ok
Well I no blame you . Na she wey free to fornicate with you in the name of love .
I hope other ladies learn from this ( unfortunately I know they won't)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Eat Puff Puff In Front Of Lightskin Female? / I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank / There Are No Ugly Men, Only Poor Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.