Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In (2621 Views)

My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Dreadlock69(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2023
I don’t feel anything for her not again or before ,
I’m only driven by lust towards her. How do i tell her to go or make her go away without being harsh or rude.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Sirmwill: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:
I’m only driven by lust towards her. How do i tell her to go or make her go away without being harsh or rude.
Send her to the next guy to chop his own.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Hopemanfx: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2023
the same thing am going through

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by theophorus(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2023
You damage am finish come remember say na list carry you go there, no worry hand go soon touch you.

Well, no be you I blame na the mumu Girl wen fall for your lies, still come open leg give you dey do 69, doggy etc...

Well, I hope say her colleague wen dey read this thing go pick sense from here.

Iberiberism.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Elmojiid(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2023
You shall reap what you sow, she's now a trash that you want to discard.. I weep for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Jesterinjay: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Tomorrow you go say village people dey pursue you. Na you use your hand do yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by superCleanworks(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:
. How do i tell her to go or make her go away without being harsh or rude.

use despatch rider.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:
So after sleeping with her, you want to discard her like a piece of trash.Well I blame the girl for stupidly opening her legs for you.Dont worry, the measure you use for others, shall be used for you. So many bad people on this planet.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by motionarena: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:

If your new girl run you street.
You will come here crying all girls are scum.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by motionarena: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2023
motionarena:

If your new girl run you street.
You will come here crying all girls are scum and olosho.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by judatech: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Can't she read the signs and dodge this bullet....
Some people are so shallow
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Aellyou: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2023
How do you dispatch a wig you are no longer interested in?
When you are makeup, you find this wig you are not interested in, how can you dispatch your wig?
You have two choices, reserve it or throw it away.

First, look at the appearance.
If this wig is looked beautiful and can be used for a long time, your sales it on the website.
Or you can set aside and wait for some moment. If you are still not interested, you can still aside. And in a circle until your throw it away.
If the wig is shabby, you can utilize it and then throw it away.
Second, evaluate the value.
If you had spend a lot on it, the options for you are difficult to choose, such as a human hair wig. So you can leave the human hair to apply the next one. And the cap may be left out.
If you spend lower, you will choose to throw it away.
Third, look at the using time.
If you use it just one time, you can sales it
If you are used in one years or even longer, it’s time to select one new.

Look at these, you may find that the value of a wig can be decided by yourself. If you are not interested in it for whatever reasons, you may throw it in the end. Ensure that you will select a wig suitable and the wig can be utilized mostly. The wig you have selected is to modify your face, show your beauty and refresh yourself.
From this part, the wig is a commodity that can be treated follow your heart. However, the thing you selected can be used for a long time if you take good care of it.

The wig is a commodity, but girls are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by wemmy01(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Don’t give her any money

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Truthsbitter: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Dreadlock69:

Guys too dey emotionally weak..

If na girl, she go first mock the guy well before she leave.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Some of una go rubbish person daughter finish nd after una go pray never to have a girl child like say u be God wer de give pikin. Reading stuff like dis de make me vex. Why go into a relationship without commitment?

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Elmojiid:
You shall reap what you sow, she's now a trash that you want to discard.. I weep for her.
he force her?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2023
theophorus:
You damage am finish come remember say na list carry you go there, no worry hand go soon touch you.

Well, no be you I blame na the mumu Girl wen fall for your lies, still come open leg give you dey do 69, doggy etc...

Well, I hope say her colleague wen dey read this thing go pick sense from here.

Iberiberism.
did he put a gun to her head?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Tomorrow you go say village people dey pursue you. Na you use your hand do yourself
make Una no dey do like sentiment beings abeg. He didn't force her to sleep with him. Nothing go do OP.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Girls wey dey stupid dey go for players go always collect. I feel no pity for them.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Some of una go rubbish person daughter finish nd after una go pray never to have a girl child like say u be God wer de give pikin. Reading stuff like dis de make me vex. Why go into a relationship without commitment?
shey e put gun for her head? Abegii. No dey defend rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Truthsbitter:

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by MkBaron(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Aswear girls own worst, they’ll mock hell out of u I don’t have any pity
Truthsbitter:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Elmojiid(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tenrack:
he force her?
see your mouth like pepeye, no be him go woo the girl.. I swear you deserve new age or oraimo cord for your testicle
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by house10studios: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Like a dispatch rider
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Elmojiid:
see your mouth like pepeye, no be him go woo the girl.. I swear you deserve new age or oraimo cord for your testicle
make you dey play dey go. She dey daft.
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Elmojiid(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tenrack:
make you dey play dey go. She dey daft.
no worry you go soon jam agbako
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Tenrack: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Elmojiid:
no worry you go soon jam agbako
no dey defend the girl. She go don see nice dude...dust am cause e no sexy enough or get enough swag. Women know wetin dem dey do everytime

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by Elmojiid(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tenrack:
no dey defend the girl. She go don see nice dude...dust am cause e no sexy enough or get enough swag. Women know wetin dem dey do everytime
if you don born you will understand better
Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by seanwilliam(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Some guys on here are certified simps.

Something 99% of girls won’t even think twice to put it straight to you that they’re no more interested. Op is even being nice by looking for a less painful means of dispatching the girl.

Did he put gun to her head while sleeping with her?
Won’t the said girl dump op if she finds better offer?

Una too mumu on here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Dispatch A Girl You Are No Longer Interested In by imagrg(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Women don suffer.

This makes true the assumption that girls crave after bad boys and toy with the caring ones.

Na im good for una. Continue to die follow boys wen dey use Una like rag throway. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays / Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist / Omg They Are Soooooo Hot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.