Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5269 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
1Sharon:
Are you saying the morning after pill and abortion pills are the same? They're not

they serve the exact same purpose, dont they (aka flushing an unwanted pregnancy that may or not have occured)?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Foodqueen(f): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

We had sex 10 days ago and the pregnancy test reads positive

The pregnancy isn't yours

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Foodqueen:

The pregnancy isn't yours

That's what I'm thinking to. But her vagina was so tight when i slept i had to struggle to get in there so i didn't think anyone had slept with her recently.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kenedyx: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

That's what I'm thinking to. But her vagina was so tight when i slept i had to struggle to get in there so i didn't think anyone had slept with her recently.

Forget that rookie.. pregnancy can happen within 3 days (reason why postinor 2 is almost useless after said period of time) but it takes about 2 two weeks for it to show up in test results.

It's yours. You can try running another test to rule out a false positive.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

they serve the exact same purpose, dont they (aka flushing an unwanted pregnancy that may or not have occured)?

The morning after pill stops a pregnancy from occurring
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
1Sharon:
The morning after pill stops a pregnancy from occurring

do you really think there is a difference between taking the morning after pill (aka up to 72hs after sex)....and taking a pill 10/15 days after sex...in order to solve the issue of this thread?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ItisWell22(f): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2023
kenedyx:

Forget that rookie.. pregnancy can happen within 3 days (reason why postinor 2 is almost useless after said period of time) but it takes about 2 two weeks for it to show up in test results.

Thank you for this statement. 🙏

Quite surprised at other commenters stating “it’s too early”, when in fact implantation of the embryo begins as early as between days 7 to 10… 🥱

MrBrownJay1:

do you really think there is a difference between taking the morning after pill (aka up to 72hs after sex)....and taking a pill 10/15 days after sex...in order to solve the issue of this thread?

She doesn’t know. 🤧

Reason why post pills are haram in Islam.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Oblongata: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2023
ashawopikin:
not possible bro, someone isn't telling the truth, it takes at least 2 to three weeks to get pregnant after sex
It smells like someone needs money to do Ramadan hair. Just give her cash and watch her forget she ever got pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

The morning after pill is a preventative drug. It stops ovulation and prevents fertilisation.
But abortion ends an actual pregnancy.

How hard is this to distinguish? Look it up pls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 1:36am On Apr 05, 2023
ItisWell22:

She doesn’t know. 🤧

Reason why post pills are haram in Islam.

Why don't you look this up.

I've noticed only black people have this issue distinguishing the morning after pill from an actual abortion.

Post pills are haram but fornication during ramadan is perfectly fine?

Hypocrites. The lot of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2023
But why so many cases of abortion in your country because I thought Nigerian is the most religious country in West Africa?

I mean every week I'd see a thread of a Nigerian guy saying he wants his girlfriend to do an abortion.

Isn't it even illegal there
1Sharon:

At this early stage, pills will make the fetus come out like a period.

What you're talking about is abortion done in the late stages by quack doctors
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Shedrack777: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2023
2 paracetamol, 3 oranges, 1 bunch of bananas, 5 cooked eggs and 1 liter of pepsi will do the work
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ekitimanalways(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.

Please if you're here to preach to me or make snarky comments kindly stay of the thread.

Pregnancy is a thing of joy. So, keep it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ekitimanalways(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.

Please if you're here to preach to me or make snarky comments kindly stay of the thread.

I don't subscribe to abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Tegabadguy(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Oblongata:
It smells like someone needs money to do Ramadan hair. Just give her cash and watch her forget she ever got pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
na so
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2023
kenedyx:

just see the rubbish wey u type? Person say, she TESTED positive after 10 days of having sex and here u are contradicting yourself by saying it takes about 2weeks for it to show up in test results. Na so Dem take dey pin person pikin for una head. You are the rookie here

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Josbreed: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
saladinnoir:

Thank you. Yours is the first useful comment here. Is there any time limit to using the drugs, like it can't be used after certain weeks?

Make sure you buy her strong pain relievers and plenty blood tonic cos bleeding of up to 15 days minimum is involved.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Josbreed: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Uyi168:

No pharmacy will dispense that' drug without a doctor's prescription..

Op can go tru a friend that is a pharmacist or a nurse..

Something wey we don buy tire? Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Josbreed: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
aronski:

Pls don't abort that baby, he/she might be who will deliver this nation from the hands of our enemies
Like the almajiri kids roaming Kano, Katsina, Maiduguri etc streets abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Polynek(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
You know the right thing to do and u are seeking for solution, Nairaland na chemist shop?
Some people self
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kenedyx: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
ashawopikin:
just see the rubbish wey u type? Person say, she TESTED positive after 10 days of having sex and here u are contradicting yourself by saying it takes about 2weeks for it to show up in test results. Na so Dem take dey pin person pikin for una head. You are the rookie here

Ode, "about 14 days" means it could be less or more depending on body system. Dem go teach una everything?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
But why so many cases of abortion in your country because I thought Nigerian is the most religious country in West Africa?

I mean every week I'd see a thread of a Nigerian guy saying he wants his girlfriend to do an abortion.

Isn't it even illegal there

Ofcourse it is. It's because they don't understand safe sex and they're hypocrites
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
I once thought Nigeria was a conservative country and sex out of marriage was something that was shunned upon... I assumed everyone was a virgin until they're married.

But when I joined nairaland I was shocked.
1Sharon:

Ofcourse it is. It's because they don't understand safe sex and they're hypocrites
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Baronthecelebri: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I once thought Nigeria was a conservative country and sex out of marriage was something that was shunned upon... I assumed everyone was a virgin until they're married.

But when I joined nairaland I was shocked.

They are conservative only in name
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Johnson225(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
ashawopikin:
not possible bro, someone isn't telling the truth, it takes at least 2 to three weeks to get pregnant after sex

Boss you’re wrong, no too stress the argument make you no fall your hand.
Just read-up stuffs and learn…
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Are you telling me that even your northerners are conservative by name?

I mean they look very religious and conservative.
1Sharon:

They are conservative only in name
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Coleman7(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
You're a scammer, trying to gain attention here.
Samantha124:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:

Muslims don't typically talk or brag about their sins. These things do happen up north, they're just low key
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Interesting.

It was nice chatting with you without having to argue.. grin grin grin
1Sharon:

Muslims don't typically talk or brag about their sins. These things do happen up north, they're just low key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by AlphaMaleMedia: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin Incoming Baa Ibeji.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

z / What's The Best Diapers? / Law Passed: “HIV Positive People To Be Marked Near Their Genitals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.