Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5264 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

Educate me more please.

I re calculated and today would make it 12 days
a simple google search will do, no go let Nigerian girl rope another man pikin for your neck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by jaeyking(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

who knows?! maybe it is! i guess you have a crystal ball to answer the above, abi?! i am just giving that person the safe option that will be available to them, while you are trying to stop this person from having that option.

Because
You are aiding in felony
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:
Because You are aiding in felony

again, i dont have all the facts of this case (compare to you and your crystal ball) so i am giving that person all the information they may need to solve that issue.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm not here to preach, but what if that abortion ends up damaging her womb and she's unable to have kids ever again? Will you still decide to be with her like that?
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.

Please if you're here to preach to me or make snarky comments kindly stay of the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by duduade: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.

Please if you're here to preach to me or make snarky comments kindly stay of the thread.

Why you no buy rubber

Abi your pull out game e tight? Awon pull out geng

Abeg go and pay bride price

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kingreign(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

She should drink adequate water, get Zinc, ferriate and folic acid tabs, lots of exercise, plenty rest and TLCs. While at it, she needs to be enrolled into an ante-natal centre. Congratulations on your road to fatherhood.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by michlins(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Reminderz:
Do unto others what you want to be done to you... if your mother has done the same you won't be here on nairaland today to open this thread... if she was your daughter, would you want that for her? I'm sure you aren't even married.. this is why girls are being told not to open legs until they are married but they won't listen.

you are committing two sins

1. fornication (you and your girl)
2. murder

flee from fornication, seek forgiveness, and may the Lord forgive you.

will you pay for diapers or school fees. Which one will you contribute?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Reminderz: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
michlins:
will you pay for diapers or school fees. Which one will you contribute?
dem suppose don abort you sef.. so you won't be here to tell me nonsense... 🤡

when the guy dey fvck, e nor know wetin go end am abi? or if everyone was irresponsible as he was, you go meet life this way abi? nor be wetin spoil life reach like this be that

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ate247(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

let me educate you, by all means: someone asked a simple question, and i gave them a simple answer (aka my opinion). whether you like my answer or not, thats up to your own mind... couldnt care less. if you disagree with the OP or the subject of this thread, then why dont you walk pass then?
I pity you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by aronski(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

Pls don't abort that baby, he/she might be who will deliver this nation from the hands of our enemies
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why not just let your parents know about the pregnancy instead of aborting the innocent baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dbestuncle: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
We have not legalize abortion in this country, pls check n correct yourself.
2. The drugs you prescribe are not meant to be prescribed here on social media because they are off the counter drugs which shouldn't be soled like others.

MrBrownJay1:

robbing a bank is a CRIME, getting a pill to have an abortion isnt...educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you.

just because YOU are against abortion, doesnt mean everyone should be.
to each their own!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

Hmmm. She insists we wait till after ramadan before trying to get rid of it, for religious reasons. We're muslims

Lol…. So Ramadan is the only time y’all is holy…. Wouldn’t it still be a sin after Ramadan?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by michlins(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Reminderz:

dem suppose don abort you sef.. so you won't be here to tell me nonsense... 🤡

when the guy dey fvck, e nor know wetin go end am abi? or if everyone was irresponsible as he was, you go meet life this way abi? nor be wetin spoil life reach like this be that
allow people make choices with their lives. Keep your righteousness to you and your God.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by worried222: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

Hmmm. She insists we wait till after ramadan before trying to get rid of it, for religious reasons. We're muslims
So you are uncircumcised!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Pastorreal20(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

buy MisoFem she should take 2 of the tablet orally with dry gin and insert the other two in her punna. Note it should be use later at night around 9pm to 10pm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

We had sex 10 days ago and the pregnancy test reads positive
That was fast
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if both you and your gf dont want the baby then go to the pharmacy and get the following abortion pills....mifepristone (Mifeprex) and misoprostol (Cytotec). the 1st one will halt the pregnancy and the second wil flush it.

Come ooo..how do you know this?
And isn't abortion illegal? How come such a drug can be sold over the counter?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

Hypocrite. Holiness is reserved for Ramadan alone, so in other words you are free to commit atrocities for 11 months without your conscience judging you. Shior

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:

From your first sentence I just realized, you are all talks but no brain
Well like you said
I have educated myself

Now let me just drop this for you to ponder upon

I hope you know your "opinion" is in line with section 230

You're just a hypocrite. Since when have Nigerians cared about the law?
Look at the fuckery that happens on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
1Sharon:
Come ooo..how do you know this?
And isn't abortion illegal? How come such a drug can be sold over the counter?

its a well known abortion drug...dont know if freely available in Nigeria, but as we all know that money talks in Nigeria, i dont think it will be too difficult to get.

but here is the more important question... wouldnt it be HYPOCRISY to believe that the morning after drug should be freely available in Nigeria, but in that same sentence look down on the above drug i mentionned?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by akube34: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

see Wetin I Dey talk for dat thread wey the girl na AS genotype. I sure say person like u for follow for those we go comment say abortion na murder meanwhile , here you are, doin it for God knows wat,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

its a well known abortion drug...dont know if freely available in Nigeria, but as we all know that money talks in Nigeria, i dont think it will be too difficult to get.

but here is the more important question... wouldnt it be HYPOCRISY to believe that the morning after drug should be freely available in Nigeria, but in that same sentence look down on the above drug i mentionned?

Are you saying the morning after pill and abortion pills are the same? They're not
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
dbestuncle:
We have not legalize abortion in this country, pls check n correct yourself.
2. The drugs you prescribe are not meant to be prescribed here on social media because they are off the counter drugs which shouldn't be soled like others.

2) i am just telling someone the drug they need to solve the above problem they brough to these shores. just like i would advise someone on which powerful pain(cancer medication to take (even though that drug must be prescribed by a doc)

1) check below the following (in Lagos at least)...

The Lagos ministry of health has unveiled new policy guidelines on the provision of safe abortions for residents.
According to a statement on Tuesday by the ministry, the guidelines will focus on ensuring the reduction of “preventable deaths” caused by unsafe abortion procedures.
“In a bid to guide healthcare providers in Lagos State to provide safe and lawful abortion services within the ambit of the law, the State Government through the Ministry of Health has developed a policy document on safe termination of pregnancy,” the statement reads.

“The 40-page policy document, tagged ‘Lagos State Guidelines on Safe Termination of Pregnancy for Legal Indications’ sets out guidelines for safe termination of pregnancy within the ambit of the criminal law of Lagos State.”

Ogboye explained that while therapeutic termination of pregnancy is permissible under the law in Lagos State, absence of clear guidelines has stalled the effective implementation at appropriate levels of care resulting in preventable deaths.

https://www.thecable.ng/lagos-unveils-new-policy-guidelines-on-safe-abortions-to-reduce-preventable-deaths
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not here to preach, but what if that abortion ends up damaging her womb and she's unable to have kids ever again? Will you still decide to be with her like that?

At this early stage, pills will make the fetus come out like a period.

What you're talking about is abortion done in the late stages by quack doctors
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
akube34:
see Wetin I Dey talk for dat thread wey the girl na AS genotype. I sure say person like u for follow for those we go comment say abortion na murder meanwhile , here you are, doin it for God knows wat,

I'm not aware of that thread and I've always been a supporter of the right to abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pastorreal20:
buy MisoFem she should take 2 of the tablet orally with dry gin and insert the other two in her punna. Note it should be use later at night around 9pm to 10pm

Thank you for the info

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lamanii22:

Lol…. So Ramadan is the only time y’all is holy…. Wouldn’t it still be a sin after Ramadan?

It would. I make no pretensions of holiness
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:

I would. I really would.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
ashawopikin:
its not possible to get pregnant 10 days after sex, you are not responsible, make she talk true

Thanks I'll make sure to scrutinise the situation well before i spend anything.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Laurene: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ishilove:

That was fast
I thought Seun banned you 😁
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Hypocrite. Holiness is reserved for Ramadan alone, so in other words you are free to commit atrocities for 11 months without your conscience judging you. Shior

I make no pretensions towards holiness. No period of the year makes my conscience move more than it normally does. I sin and own up to it irrespective of the time period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help For Prostate Enlargement Problems / My Head/scalp Pains After Haircut / I Need A Cure For Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.