Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5272 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Johnson225:

Boss you’re wrong, no too stress the argument make you no fall your hand.
Just read-up stuffs and learn…
my guy make we no argue to much about toto matter, make your research
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2023
kenedyx:

Ode, "about 14 days" means it could be less or more depending on body system. Dem go teach una everything?
u dey contradict yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by igboboy3(m): 4:18am On Apr 26, 2023
saladinnoir:

We had sex 10 days ago and the pregnancy test reads positive

Guy. It's impossible for a pregnancy test to be positive that early

Except you've been having sex before.

Na that r*no babe??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
igboboy3:

Guy. It's impossible for a pregnancy test to be positive that early

Except you've been having sex before.

Na that r*no babe??

Yes it's her. We hadn't met for some time but when we met she was extremely tight i could barely get my head in we even had to use vaseline las las. We hadn't had sex for 3 weeks before that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by adurizz: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
I suppose u eventually got the drug, how did u go about it? Currently in ur shoes and she needs to use the drug b4 its 40days.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Tayorshd87: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if both you and your gf dont want the baby then go to the pharmacy and get the following abortion pills....mifepristone (Mifeprex) and misoprostol (Cytotec). the 1st one will halt the pregnancy and the second wil flush it.

Like how much will it cost to get ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Originalsly: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2023
saladinnoir:

Thank you. Yours is the first useful comment here. Is there any time limit to using the drugs, like it can't be used after certain weeks?

No doubt ... the drugs will work. But how can you he sure it will be the genuine ones and not fake? If it's fake be prepared for the consequences ..... like failed abortion and you end up being father to a deformed child ... severely handicapped .... are you prepared? ... or the mother having serious blood issues and has to be in ND out of 5he hospital ... or worse ... she bleeds to death ...are you prepared for such consequences? What is the worst that can happen if she keeps the pregnancy?..... just saying.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Originalsly: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2023
saladinnoir:

Yes it's her. We hadn't met for some time but when we met she was extremely tight i could barely get my head in we even had to use vaseline las las. We hadn't had sex for 3 weeks before that

Hmmmm ...... how old is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kushme: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2023
saladinnoir:

Thank you. Yours is the first useful comment here. Is there any time limit to using the drugs, like it can't be used after certain weeks?

Bro, shey you later buy the drugs? Give update, I think I go need am too. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law Passed: “HIV Positive People To Be Marked Near Their Genitals (photos) / Rexburn As The Art Of Jewellery Making / What's The Best Diapers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.