Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5169 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.

Please if you're here to preach to me or make snarky comments kindly stay of the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Reminderz: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Do unto others what you want to be done to you... if your mother has done the same you won't be here on nairaland today to open this thread... if she was your daughter, would you want that for her? I'm sure you aren't even married.. this is why girls are being told not to open legs until they are married but they won't listen. what other people are praying for, you are thinking of wasting it... smh

you are committing two sins

1. fornication (you and your girl)
2. murder

flee from fornication, seek forgiveness, and may the Lord forgive you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Prettygirl200(f): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.

Please if you're here to preach to me or make snarky comments kindly stay of the thread.
oga carry your cross when u were sleeping with her u didn't know she will get pregnant abi? Abortion kill u there, idoult.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Raymeskey: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

Congratulations
I'm very happy for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by jaeyking(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

Congratulations to you
Sadly
I can't recommend a drug for you

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by valdes00(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why you go dull till e turn belle...
I for advise you on what to giv her but if matter go south, make them no come arrest me so just let the pregnancy be

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MechanicMike: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MechanicMike: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

is she lightskin? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
if both you and your gf dont want the baby then go to the pharmacy and get the following abortion pills....mifepristone (Mifeprex) and misoprostol (Cytotec). the 1st one will halt the pregnancy and the second wil flush it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if both you and your gf dont want the baby then go to the pharmacy and get the following abortion pills....mifepristone (Mifeprex) and misoprostol (Cytotec). the 1st one will halt the pregnancy and the second wil flush it.

Thank you. Yours is the first useful comment here. Is there any time limit to using the drugs, like it can't be used after certain weeks?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Thank you. Yours is the first useful comment here. Is there any time limit to using the drugs, like it can't be used after certain weeks?

up to 2 months...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Veezy4u(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Buy panadol so your headache will calm down,then take vitamin c everything will be alright, tell her to do same. Approach her parents with your people,it will go well. Congrats I'm happy for you,šŸ˜Š
Do sharp sharp b4 baby things go put money again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Veezy4u(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
when he was fvckin her did he give you small Sin wey no concern u you don put hand, no worry Angel don mark am , on judgement day you go seešŸ™„

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Veezy4u:
when he was fvckin her did he give you small Sin wey no concern u you don put hand, no worry Angel don mark am , on judgement day you go seešŸ™„

let me educate you, by all means: someone asked a simple question, and i gave them a simple answer (aka my opinion). whether you like my answer or not, thats up to your own mind... couldnt care less. if you disagree with the OP or the subject of this thread, then why dont you walk pass then?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by jaeyking(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

let me educate you, by all means: someone asked a simple question, and i gave them a simple answer (aka my opinion). whether you like my answer or not, thats up to your own mind... couldnt care less. if you disagree with the OP or the subject of this thread, then why dont you walk pass then?

So if someone asked you on a how to rob a bank and like you said
You gave your opinion

The person successfully carries out the operation through the aid of your OPINION, I hope you know you are a participant of the crime

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Uyi168: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

No pharmacy will dispense that' drug without a doctor's prescription..

Op can go tru a friend that is a pharmacist or a nurse..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:
So if someone asked you on a how to rob a bank and like you said
You gave your opinion
The person successfully carries out the operation through the aid of your OPINION, I hope you know you are a participant of the crime

robbing a bank is a CRIME, getting a pill to have an abortion isnt...educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you.

just because YOU are against abortion, doesnt mean everyone should be.
to each their own!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by jaeyking(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

robbing a bank is a CRIME, getting a pill to have an abortion isnt...educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you.

just because YOU are against abortion, doesnt mean everyone should be.
to each their own!

From your first sentence I just realized, you are all talks but no brain
Well like you said
I have educated myself

Now let me just drop this for you to ponder upon

I hope you know your "opinion" is in line with section 230

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:
From your first sentence I just realized, you are all talks but no brain
Well like you said
I have educated myself
Now let me just drop this for you to ponder upon
I hope you know your "opinion" is in line with section 230

by all means, let me educate you further ( as of 2022 in Lagos at least).....

The Lagos ministry of health has unveiled new policy guidelines on the provision of safe abortions for residents.
According to a statement on Tuesday by the ministry, the guidelines will focus on ensuring the reduction of ā€œpreventable deathsā€ caused by unsafe abortion procedures.
ā€œIn a bid to guide healthcare providers in Lagos State to provide safe and lawful abortion services within the ambit of the law, the State Government through the Ministry of Health has developed a policy document on safe termination of pregnancy,ā€ the statement reads.

ā€œThe 40-page policy document, tagged ā€˜Lagos State Guidelines on Safe Termination of Pregnancy for Legal Indicationsā€™ sets out guidelines for safe termination of pregnancy within the ambit of the criminal law of Lagos State.ā€

Ogboye explained that while therapeutic termination of pregnancy is permissible under the law in Lagos State, absence of clear guidelines has stalled the effective implementation at appropriate levels of care resulting in preventable deaths.

https://www.thecable.ng/lagos-unveils-new-policy-guidelines-on-safe-abortions-to-reduce-preventable-deaths

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

10 days pregnant how?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Psychopatheko: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo una dey try ooo even when things dey go on for Nigeria I hear say person born twin the husband sell he kidney to buy pampas no bash me ooo na watin I hear no be me talk am

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
ashawopikin:
10 days pregnant how?

We had sex 10 days ago and the pregnancy test reads positive
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by jaeyking(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, let me educate you further ( as of 2022 in Lagos at least).....

The Lagos ministry of health has unveiled new policy guidelines on the provision of safe abortions for residents.
According to a statement on Tuesday by the ministry, the guidelines will focus on ensuring the reduction of ā€œpreventable deathsā€ caused by unsafe abortion procedures.
ā€œIn a bid to guide healthcare providers in Lagos State to provide safe and lawful abortion services within the ambit of the law, the State Government through the Ministry of Health has developed a policy document on safe termination of pregnancy,ā€ the statement reads.

ā€œThe 40-page policy document, tagged ā€˜Lagos State Guidelines on Safe Termination of Pregnancy for Legal Indicationsā€™ sets out guidelines for safe termination of pregnancy within the ambit of the criminal law of Lagos State.ā€

Ogboye explained that while therapeutic termination of pregnancy is permissible under the law in Lagos State, absence of clear guidelines has stalled the effective implementation at appropriate levels of care resulting in preventable deaths.

https://www.thecable.ng/lagos-unveils-new-policy-guidelines-on-safe-abortions-to-reduce-preventable-deaths

Now is the lady's life under threat due to the pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:
Now is the lady's life under threat due to the pregnancy

who knows?! maybe it is! i guess you have a crystal ball to answer the above, abi?! i am just giving that person the safe option that will be available to them, while you are trying to stop this person from having that option.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

We had sex 10 days ago and the pregnancy test reads positive
not possible bro, someone isn't telling the truth, it takes at least 2 to three weeks to get pregnant after sex

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
ashawopikin:
not possible bro

Educate me more please.

I re calculated and today would make it 12 days
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by saladinnoir: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
ashawopikin:
not possible bro, someone isn't telling the truth, it takes at least 2 to three weeks to get pregnant after sex

Hmmm. She insists we wait till after ramadan before trying to get rid of it, for religious reasons. We're muslims
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Kharol1234: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Veezy4u:
grin grin grin grin u and angel Gabriel go just him case..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Uthmaniyya: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day everyone

If your mama and your papa abort you, u for no see person daughter come say u wan abort her pregnancy.
No offences šŸ™šŸ™
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by OSDD(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Over religiousness dey worry Nigerians... bros if you fit comot am, run am before e dey too late. I no sabi drug wey you fit use as I never experience am before.

And try dey use condom and p2 after sex

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir:

Hmmm. She insists we wait till after ramadan before trying to get rid of it, for religious reasons. We're muslims
its not possible to get pregnant 10 days after sex, you are not responsible, make she talk true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. / Suspected Ebola Victim In Surulere Lagos Dies / 2.5m Lagos Residents Have Mental Disorder -health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.