Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80410 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by shugar25: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2023
I may believe the picture but the story is partially false. Where in Ogun State did the incident happened and why was the matter not reported at the nearest police station? So you leave all the police station in Ogun state and went to Abuja to go and report. Will those killer herdsmen wait for Abuja Police?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by mrkia(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Cerebellum:
Truly truly, this country is doomed! kiss

If you're living outside the country you should be grateful to Jah!
No we rejected it. Cursing the nation may be aggravating the matter. Let be hopeful and at the same time be prayerful for her turnaround. And I hope God will someday do wonder to our nation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lashist(m): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

The bolded was actually an innuendo in reference to saying that "igbos owns and develop Lagos."
That you can even alludes, much more quote such fallacious statement shows you're not in touch with reality.

Make no mistake, the whole 'Omoale' saga only arise after presidential election when, instead of quietly building on your progress and support from liberal Yoruba, you started arrogating an over bloated self importance to yourself.(as evidence from your above quote in red)
Alright Tinubu is old, fake and corrupt etc.
What's your excuse against Sanwolu?
He is a Muslim and the C-in-C of the Armed force who ordered the shooting of endsars protester?! common guy, unlike you, I voted with my head not my heart.

Oh I see!
FFK, the dye-in-the-wool who flies no flag, holds no tribal/political portfolio is more relevant in Yoruba politics than Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo etc

On the contrary, there were at least two reports of Agbero being shot dead in Lagos for trying to disrupt election. Your igbo people boasteriously took responsibility and post self-incriminating videos.
Chinasa the BRT arsonist during endsars at oyingbo bustop all the way from anambra is still in custody.

Like I said, instead of building gradually on your gain in Lagos during presidential election, arrogance, greed and disregard for other peoples opinion has eventually made liberal Yoruba to realize that the transient alignment they have with you guys during presidential election is a huge and terrific mistake!

You're joking right?!
If their should be an award for the most attacked politician pre, during and post election, the award will go uncontested to Tinubu.
Tinubu's supporters just recently started serving you your own medicine of propaganda and lies.

I have come to realize that Igbo and Yoruba have different approach to solving same problem.
That's why I stay away from Igbo's political or collective agitation. When you guys eventually learn to respect other people's choice and stop the overbearing nose-it-all, their will be mutual understanding.
But yorubas and fulanis have the similar approach to solving problems abi? cheesy is this story one of the ways to solve problems.. yours is to counter bcus you actually supported APC both in presidential and gubernatorial elections. Your points are just baseless since it ends with yorubas and igbos have different approach to things but yorubas and fulanis have similar approach

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by thirdi(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Such a pity. I weep for the south. Played like a puppet by some few for send interest. We just lost a golden opportunity. The injured man should get treatment and thank God for keeping him.

My analogy of Nigeria, Cockrell In a cage fighting for supremacy while the owner chooses the one to be slottered for dinner. The issue is not tribe or religion its the rich vs the poor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

ChybuzzDD to his useless homosexual father

Don't come here with this stupid technique to guilt-trip people after voting in favour of that evil, terrorism-inclined ticket.

You all were duly warned
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2023
The new president should come with Ruthless policies that wi disrupt this Fulani agenda. They should know Buhari is no longer in power. How many hundred thousand persons will they kill before the country will go after me all?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

The bolded was actually an innuendo in reference to saying that "igbos owns and develop Lagos."
That you can even alludes, much more quote such fallacious statement shows you're not in touch with reality.

Make no mistake, the whole 'Omoale' saga only arise after presidential election when, instead of quietly building on your progress and support from liberal Yoruba, you started arrogating an over bloated self importance to yourself.(as evidence from your above quote in red)
He is a Muslim and the C-in-C of the Armed force who ordered the shooting of endsars protester?! common guy, unlike you, I voted with my head not my heart.

Oh I see!
FFK, the dye-in-the-wool who flies no flag, holds no tribal/political portfolio is more relevant in Yoruba politics than Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo etc

On the contrary, there were at least two reports of Agbero being shot dead in Lagos for trying to disrupt election. Your igbo people boasteriously took responsibility and post self-incriminating videos.
Chinasa the BRT arsonist during endsars at oyingbo bustop all the way from anambra is still in custody.

Like I said, instead of building gradually on your gain in Lagos during presidential election, arrogance, greed and disregard for other peoples opinion has eventually made liberal Yoruba to realize that the transient alignment they have with you guys during presidential election is a huge and terrific mistake!

You're joking right?!
If their should be an award for the most attacked politician pre, during and post election, the award will go uncontested to Tinubu.
Tinubu's supporters just recently started serving you your own medicine of propaganda and lies.

I have come to realize that Igbo and Yoruba have different approach to solving same problem.
That's why I stay away from Igbo's political or collective agitation. When you guys eventually learn to respect other people's choice and stop the overbearing nose-it-all, their will be mutual understanding.
honestly you're totally on point.your last paragraph nailed it but they will never agree,one of the issue he raised that why didn't yoruba align with the ibo, it's a choice here in Ibadan i have people who voted obi,same as Tinubu and i don't see anything bad in it.why did zik align with the north even after awolowo promised him he'll be given top position, why did ibo had to kill all military heads and left their own,? Why didn't they face the war as it is when they saw they were winning but took another way to expand into southwest, fortunately they countered abruptly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by 123papas(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Please a few commenters don’t represent the igbos. We are all individuals here
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by BitterTruth0001: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Billyanger:

That is not gaslighting. You are human first before your affiliation to any tribe, and it’s important to reason like one. Politics must have gotten the best of you and your reasoning is so dark and poisonous.

Will Obi suddenly put an end to Fulani heardsmen, that also attacked and killed people in Anambra and Benue? So because Obi is not elected you are already predicting a dark ending? So because Obi is not president everybody must die? It’s all out of the abundance of a dark heart.

Travel abroad if you can and if you can’t, stop shouting “we will all suffer it”. If you are already abroad I hope you don’t get deported because your reasoning can bring shame to a nation.

So we should simply say sorry to the victim and move on just to prove humanity to a faux stakeholder like you. How many times have we cried here and said RIP within the last 8 years ? You think the victims wants to hear sorry or rather wants lasting solutions so they can go to farm in peace ? How do you get lasting solutions ? Is it by swallowing every shit your leaders give you or by holding them to account ? Very ‘smart’ of you to ignore all the points raised just to spew your own.

For your information, the issue is bigger than one person. And if you think any sensible average person in the south and middle belt is happy with what’s going, then you’re not thinking at all. Many of those, if not the majority, that died in the Owo Catholic Church massacre were Igbos. So your take on this is myopic , mischievous and superficial.

Yes Obi would’ve checkmated them. He’s not beholden to the north neither does he have any alliance with them. He even checkmated Massob in Anambra state. We’re talking about southern presidency . What’s the point of having a southern president that’s in bed with the northern oligarchy ?

No sensible adult between Southern Kaduna down to the Atlantic Ocean is ignorant of what’s going on in Nigeria. Even some sensible yoruba leaders like akeredolu have been vocal. Unfortunately the most influential southern leader would rather play politics and gamble with lives. And his supporters turn a blind eye.

This is a deductive analysis based off FACTS that unfolded right before our eyes over the past 8 years and you wanna gaslight. Are you just being willfully ignorant ? Or you’ve really not been paying attention or what ? Or is it that you’re just hoping and praying ? You can pray all you like , but if there’s no corresponding physical action , nothing will change.

You want to bring up Obi’s tenure in a Anambra. Now it’s clear you’re just playing. I challenge you to post three news articles of Fulani killing people in Anambra during Obi’s tenure. For your information, Enugu and Ebonyi are the ones who have suffered not Anambra state . But it doesn’t even matter as they’re still Igloos and it hurts just as much.

In any case what’s the point of comparing the powers of a state governor that has no state police or city police to that of the president ? You think Akeredolu would not have sent soldiers into the forests at ondo state to drive out the Fulani camping there if he had the power to do so ? You think Okowa would not have done the same ?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Eastlandx: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Oh I see!

You're joking right?!

You Yorubas can continue deceiving yourselves.
When you are ready to face the truth and save yourself we will see how we can help you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ejimatic: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
I can see why Ogun people voted against another Fulani as the president. Osun has not experienced issues like this and I don't pray they experience ithem. Nothing will be done to those behind the attack because it is a sensitive matter. The truth is:If an act like this had happened in Osun those who voted Atiku would think twice and use wisdom in their decision. I sympatise with Baba on this tragedy. God will heal you!I May God bless true sons of YORUBAS who did not vote for another Fulani again .I am happy a Yoruba man is the next president. Eyi ta seru to nile baba wa! Eyi ta jiya to nile baba wa. !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2023
DonBenny77:
Your friend's father's mother must be from Igbo
I laugh in Chinese.
This tribal soup yourubas cooked to vote a muslim/muslim ticket and retain APC. They will eat it as well
see as ipob and obidients like dis comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2023
imagrg:
Cry my beloved country!
every country have citizens THE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE 🦘 CAN NIGERIA CITIZENS CLAIMS TO BE GOOD CITIZENS WITHIN THEIR SELF
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2023
yoruba and Fulani are one. family business. e no concern me

next story please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SporaD8: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2023
zedegit:

Remind me of where the event took place again.
All this guy's
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo
are from Ogun state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Verysmart101: 6:19am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=122289640]If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

[/quote

Did u condemn the attack on ndiigbo in Lagos during the guber elections? Did u know some were killed because of their tribe that day? Did u condemn it yes or no
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Onogiede(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Benki003:
When the eastern region was creating their own army u guys termed it terrorist group😂😂

Now who's laughing last, to even think that APC won this region with freaking margin make me want to give pity but then I'll hold my self

election in Ogun state and see APC win with crazy margin

They are the most stupid set of people in southern part, with this election campaign alone one will differentiate between evil and good but they choose to be blinded by tribalism,..let them have their breakfast, Igbo that use to rescue them are not longer Nigeria
With what is happening now, my Niger delta still remains Obident

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

He's not talking about the victim. Read well before typing. He's talking about the consequences of voting for the wrong people because of spite for another tribe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Mikemurder(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Ala agbala ndi teach them a lesson after may 29... We are learning oo!!
Ndi From north to south-west!!!
...na family matter, we are obidients we no dey shook mouth for wetin no concern us.
Make Una just dey do am for inside house sha, make blood no stain us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2023
didroon43:
This is bleeped up sha, if truly this is real. I don't think this is real sha. He is supposed to be dead by now.
What isn't real there? Abeg tell me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by David160(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2023
You said Igbos are stealing ur land... Now see how fulani is slaughtering u like cattle in ur own farm...

The real movie neva start... Wait for Muslim Muslim to enta.

Keep slaving for people that are slaughtering your people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Jimmythewise: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2023
Amunethseranu:

Nature don't know wat is sin like poor masses look at it ,but nature knew Ignorance and the dangers in it .

With ignorance a nation full of poor innocent masses who live to protect their tribe and Religion stupidly goes to extinction than nation full with sinful gay satanists.

The amount of wisdom in your words is quite astounding. Nature does not know sin but knows ignorance. This statement alone is capable of fixing more than half of the problems of this dark ignorant continent. There ought to be an all out war against ignorance in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Backpedal: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

Does it invalidate what those you quoted said ?

The focus for some people in the SW is obsessions with "dealing with Igbo people" and "putting them in their place"

While these guys are commiting these vile atrocities and we don't see similar uproar and action

Who is deceiving who?
Abegg
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Backpedal: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Jimmythewise:

The amount of wisdom in your words is quite astounding. Nature does not know sin but knows ignorance. This statement alone is capable of fixing more than half of the problems of this dark ignorant continent. There ought to be an all out war against ignorance in Africa.
Exactly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.

Your rant shows bitterness and doesn't even have any iota of common Sense! Tinubu is the President elect, is it a Fulani man?? Is Baba Ahmed not a Fulani just like Shettima?? What evidence do you have that Shettima is Boko Haram's sponsor?? If we shouldn't vote the APC because their candidate have connections with Boko Haram and they may come back after May 29, why should we not think that IPOB might be deadlier than Boko Haram and take advantage of their tribal person as the President if Peter Obi had won?? Why should Nigeria stop existing because Obi lost the election?? Why is it that you guys are the only righteous, upright persons and smart persons, every other person not following your steps are evil fools Right?? This is who you are though, either Obi wins or not
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2023
ScamHunter:

Sometimes, I feel you guys are suffering from outright idiocy. You dig your graves and those of others by your stupid decisions you're proud of but can't own up and suffer the consequences. You're waiting until you're dead or in exile to receive sense. The only problem and pity i see is that your stupid decision won't affect you alone. The MB and even most of the South will suffer for Yoruba foolishness. Apologies to the few sensible ones like Adebanjo and Afenifere. Most of you are idiots.
You lack cognitive reasoning and it's a pity people like you have access to phones,kidnapping,killing and assault has bn a major problem in this country even before elections and even before buhari himself. It attained a new dimension under Jonathan and there and then it became commercialized but bitter souls like yourself will always find faults in others just to score cheap political points. I am sure the killings in the east is just a normal business week for you and your likes but rather than condemn it,you all gloat over sad happenings in the west just for a 20 second smile. I rooted for Obi because tinubu and Atiku's records are national embarrassment,but little minded folks like you have blanket hatred for the Yoruba race. And I am certain the hatred will consume you...Not one single state in the west celebrated tinubu's victory but you children of perdition will always rejoice over sad news.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2023
I feel sorry for him,They are Very Barbaric even in the North they can killed any farmer that stop them from entering their farm. undecided

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Gerrard59:

Yeah, after voting for Buhari in 2015 % 2019 then voting for Tinubu in 2023, people should have sympathy for you? undecided
Nobody needs your sympathy,you can chock on it
You lack cognitive reasoning and it's a pity people like you have access to phones,kidnapping,killing and assault has bn a major problem in this country even before elections and even before buhari himself. It attained a new dimension under Jonathan and there and then it became commercialized but bitter souls like yourself will always find faults in others just to score cheap political points. I am sure the killings in the east is just a normal business week for you and your likes but rather than condemn it,you all gloat over sad happenings in the west just for a 20 second smile. I rooted for Obi because tinubu and Atiku's records are national embarrassment,but little minded folks like you have blanket hatred for the Yoruba race. And I am certain the hatred will consume you...Not one single state in the west celebrated tinubu's victory but you children of perdition will always rejoice over sad news.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.
. Borrow sense, you are creating enemies for Peter Obi by not being reasonable .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2023
23jerryking:
Pain is that you speaking? Emotions are not cheap bro, I just want you to now jejely enjoy the dividends of your decisions. Perhaps after this episode is behind us some of you tribal bigots will then have sense. Forget about me not showing emotions first, we all know this rubbish could have easily been avoided but you and your people chose to enthrone your "own" knowing fully well that he'll not provide any immediate solutions to the issues threatening your very existence. Now you come back calling me names, as if you're not worse than the devil himself. Just brace yourself for what is coming boy. You asked for it so there you have it. The only painful part is that a lot of innocent old folks and children will suffer it.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2023
The way you guys keep screaming "your people! Your people" is even annoying. Go and face the northerners that made your Candidate to fail now. At least some Yoruba people especially the Youths supported openly and voted for Obi. What about the North especially the East and West where they voted massively against Peter Obi, do you spare them because they are not on social media??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
Shebi some fools thinks.... I am coming first..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.