Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80454 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.
I dey tell you

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
23jerryking:
So OP you actually think I'll waste my pity on you guys? You gotta be kidding. You ain't seen nothing yet, this is one of the price you have to pay when you make decisions with ethnic sentiments attached to it. I was dragged up and down by your Yoruba brothers for telling them why we must vote for Peter Obi, I'm a Kogi man but those idiots called me crazy names just because they thought I was Igbo. Seriously you guys deserve what they're getting now and what's coming as well. This is just a tip of the iceberg. I only pity the children who would have to suffer the consequences of their parents' stupidity.
Nobody needs your pity,you can suck on your pity and take it to your grave. People with human face show emotions irrespective of political affiliation but dark souls like yours will not have a place at the table of responsible and well meaning people. You can take your pity to hell.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OChimex: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Nigeria police is not your friend, the wound is too deep sad

If he voted for APC, then he deserves it, but if not, may his enemies pay dearly for this and fast recovery for him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by lagosrd: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
We had the opportunity to vote out those who failed to uphold the constitution they swore to protect the lives and properties of citizens. But we refused . Our sibling and brothers in the cities prefer their old people to be killed daily in the name of belonging to the elite party.

Well, all I can say is that tell your friend to relocate his father to the city too . May God spare his life and he won't die just like that.

Last year a friend of mine lost his father in the farms too. The most gentle retired teacher I have ever seen. The man went to farm and never returned. When hunter and people went to search for him , he was found in the pool of his own blood. Sadly he didn't survive it .

The country is going back to barbaric times where everyone is helpless. Such a pity.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by BitterTruth0001: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

Stop the gaslighting ,are you a piece of shit ?
Buhari was there for 8 years , how many herdsmen have been arrested ? How many herdsmen were prosecuted ?

Tinubu defended herdsmen when they killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter ? Where are the cows ? Yoruba and Fulani are one . Licking arse just to get power .

Even if the man is not an APC supporter, the majority of Yorubas have voted APC since 2015. And now the north have returned the favour and voted a yoruba man. And you think Tinubu will do anything that’ll antagonize the north, the people that put him in power ? You think he’s gonna checkmate the Fulani militia ?
Wishful thinking will not save you from what’s about to unfold in this country . We will all suffer it . Even if you japa, you have relatives in Nigeria .

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
DonBenny77:
Your friend's father's mother must be from Igbo
I laugh in Chinese.
This tribal soup yourubas cooked to vote a muslim/muslim ticket and retain APC. They will eat it as well
As well, as wella
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mrmacdonald:
I pray it gets to all Yoruba people on this forum.. since they swear they would support Fulani people.. oya naa e done start.. make tinubu save una
do u know some igbos voted APC? Do u know many yorubas voted labor?

Get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
didroon43:
This is bleeped up sha, if truly this is real. I don't think this is real sha. He is supposed to be dead by now.

Is not real, is Yoruba film.
Same thing they did in Lagos during election.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
pointblank247:
*so on point
I dey tell you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

Like I said, instead of building gradually on your gain in Lagos during presidential election, arrogance, greed and disregard for other peoples opinion has eventually made liberal Yoruba to realize that the transient alignment they have with you guys during presidential election is a huge and terrific mistake!

You guys can be really patronising! Make no mistake about it , the destiny of Igbos or any other minority ethnic group in Nigeria does not lie in the hands of Yorubas or any other people. It lies in the hand of God and the people. Nigeria can only be better when there is true unity. All must put hands together to make that happen.

In the SE (take Abia state for instance) many veteran politicians were voted out because people exercised their franchise just as it should be and not because of ethnicity. That is the difference between Igbos and Yorubas,...if anything can be deduced from what happened in Lagos during the last Gubernatorial elections.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mrmacdonald:
I pray it gets to all Yoruba people on this forum.. since they swear they would support Fulani people.. oya naa e done start.. make tinubu save una
So I won't be wrong if I say it will also befall your household.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
headbasher96:
Will such a family ever forgive a herdsman no matter what he commits but come may 29 that narrative fulanis have will be changed for good in many communities

How can one create hostilities for him self and think its the riggt thing to do

What are you saying
Where the cow

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
What do you expect when you vote a party that are friends to Fulani herdsmen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by waliezi(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning. Just emagine... No empathy at all. Are you cursed?

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by waliezi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
DonBenny77:
Your friend's father's mother must be from Igbo
I laugh in Chinese.
This tribal soup yourubas cooked to vote a muslim/muslim ticket and retain APC. They will eat it as well
Just emagine... No empathy at all. Are you cursed?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rahkman:
Damn! The cuts on his back are not that deep but the one on his face reached his skull ,how did he survive that trauma / cut

Na film na, Yoruba film
Yoruba butchering Yorubas cool
Same way they butchered electorates in Lagos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thortp:
Nigeria is now becoming irredeemable.
Don't even know how to profer solutions.

Surprisingly, no one will be punished for this.

Yorubas butchering Yorubas

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amayabor1: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you talk now, they will tag you Igbo.

Fulani herdsmen have been carrying out several killings in the SW with so much protection from Buhari's govt. However, during the earliest stage of the Buhari's presidency when reasonable people were raising alarm about the fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, etc, our yoruba brothers called us "wailers". They said we were still in pain because GEJ lost an election. .Now, it is their turn to wail.

Sorry OP.

NB: There is still the Owo killings in Ondo state.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Mboi: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
They thought yiur friend's father is Papa Chukwudi from Nnewi Anambra state.
Igbos are your enemies and Fulani herdsmen atmre your friends. All of you know how to play politics excepts the Igbos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Sweetvie: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
WTF!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Highways:
Na wa ooo.... Police will now be like, they were just joking like MC olumou

Is a joke na.
Same thing happened in Lagos during election.
Na joke cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached

Ogun is South West and Fulanis are from the North. The marrriage of SW and North is sancrosant and should be encouraged.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:

Picture attached
Keep Voting APC grin grin
I don't Pity you people at all,,
Yorubas and Fulanis are One,,
@Tinubu "" where are de Cows"" grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Oh ! Pathetic. Is this not too early.

God please forgive any that voted evil or supported evil and see how you can act on their behalf.

What I saw coming is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Now you won’t hear MC Oluomo threaten this fulani people and ask them to go back to their states.

You will never hear any of the yoruba elites and politician speak up against this fulani menace no never.

Their Jagaban would never condemn or speak tough against the fulanis killing his brothers and sisters.

Then the worst is to finally hear these same people whose brothers, mothers, Fathers and Sisters are being killed by the fulanis open their stinking mouths to demand that a tribe which has not harmed them in anyway should leave their Lagos isnt this f00lish and cowardice of these people?

Sophisticated Indeed!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by waliezi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

We warned in 2015 that this would happen but they said nah......

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

You want a sore loser, wailer, child of hate and perdition to show empathy?

Really?

Guy abeg go check yourself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
steeltrust:

Picture attached

That man is a strong man.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
I wouldn't generalise cos I believe it is individual thing even though it is common with the tribe owing to the result of the presidential election recently held.
Most of you are cursed and you are even worst than the devil. How could you be happy that human like got mutilated simply because he is not from your tribe (which automatically make him a pro-Tinubu)!

Those that are happy about this man's situation, as long as the Lord liveth, may evil occurences never depart from them!🙏

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by obyon(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Your friend should go to court shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked yes daddy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by OneBulletOnly: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
jesmond3945:
It is a pity. This is why we were fighting for a new Nigeria. Imagine if the President who is internet savy saw this thing, he will just post army to your side.

The new president s(elect) said he doesn't visit social media cool
Who will tell him
His propagandist machinery

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.