Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80534 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2023
didroon43:
This is bleeped up sha, if truly this is real. I don't think this is real sha. He is supposed to be dead by now.

No na make up...bonkum
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Solofresh2: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Spora shut it , u learn universal codes without knowing wat it is ,

I am a black woman you are lesser in blackness compared to me . You haven't done 0.0002% of things I did for black nations . Blacks ruling the world is my dream ( pipe dream though ) while ur dream is to be like dangote after u deceive me of trying to be like those navigators.

Now Spora when whitemen insult blacks do you see me fight white men back?

Are my not begging Putin to remember to nuke Africa when his CERN madness starts?

Why are you guys so little in ur brain ?

Why do you undermine the power of Ignorance which breeds tribalism that has made ur nation a laughing stock ?

Truely if igbos supported APC from 2015- 2023 and still support them in 2023 to spite Yoruba and my villagers are sliced like this , I will see yorubas mocking me but I will only come here to preach the dark powers of Ignorance ...that's me , non of ur cursed black pigs can be like me , I am wasting My time on all of u maggots and hypocrites.

According to my knowledge yorubas punishment has started , yes this Fulani thing happens in Igboland n Tiv, bokoharam will happen in Yoruba land for 2 reasons
1: I told you not to vote APC schemes
2: Sacrifice
The Boko Haram isn't the punishment i talk of ,

Why is it delayed?

Because igbos are still living amongst u

When ur punishments will start is when this country will divide or igbos run from ur side u shall see it coming .

This u are doing was done by Lut ie Latvians against the nords in 200bc were are the luts but we know of Denmark today. Continue being stupid I love my tribe ! I love my tribe !!! Foolish idiot
I wish to know you in person
Your wisdom is top notch
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dettolgel: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

That's why one of my best friend is Obi(not PO).
Unfortunately it's these garrulous few that continually ruins whatever alliance we manage to forge between both sides with their reckless comments!

I read most of your posts but I will like to point out somethings under this post:

1. So as open minded and liberal as you claimed to be your choice of whom you chose to lead you is not based on the credential of those contesting but on the ill-informed people that litters the cyber space?

2. You made mention of insults and abuse and campaign of calumny. Did you remember the year campaign of calumny started in Nigeria?

Let me help you 2015? GEJ was abused and insulted and street carnival mocking him was organised and attended by highly placed Yoruba people and none of you considered the Yoruba people insulting and hateful?

Do you know what being manipulative devilish and hypocrisy looks like? If not take a look at the mirrow.

I am never in support of trolling and insulting anyone because of their political opinion but you castigating a whole tribe because of the votes or online comments of less than 10% then you are guilty of the same crime you accussed them of.

Finally, I want you to show me video evidence of notable Igbo leaders matching with their people to insult Buhari or ask for his removal?

But there are video evidence of Yoruba leaders not only stagging rally but insulting and cajoling a sitting president. And you are here calling others names. Who do you think the hateful and tribalistic ones are in this situation?

I am really disappointed in you. You really need to reflect on your very person. Be rest sure people can see through your hypocrisy.

Do have a fruitful day. grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by bjdon: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
Ogun state voted for muslim-Muslim tickets. No sympathy from me.
Your friend should 'Go to court'
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Calm down. There's a whole lot of sense you made here. Tribalism is eating this country. I don't even know when it will stop .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by obrian888: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

You are right sir,but the mistake you guys did was you couldn't warn your fellow Yorubas when the tribal sentiments was on between the Yorubas with ibos especially in Lagos. Now the damage has been done who will redeem this country, Hausas have failed,Yorubas have failed, the fulanis are the worse and we refused to try an Ibo man, so those supporting the Fulanis and the north will definately get a share of whatever is coming, good luck though.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Sai Baba..
Sai APC

It's very good for those midgets who glamour for another APC regime.. I'm even sure that this man collected money during election and voted for APC. Let him use the election money to treat himself.

They will learn the hard way.

Stop it...you may be making an accusation against a staunch obi supporter. Lets sheath our swords and look for a solution. We are way better than that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by tarantino1000: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Channel this energy and anger to the Fulani herdsmen killing your people.

The Igbo man did nothing to you but type simple words on social media.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by CapitalBank: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

We warned in 2015 that this would happen but they said nah......

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

You want a sore loser, wailer, child of hate and perdition to show empathy?

Really?

Nwanne, I understand your anger and they are justified. But I put it to you that South West, more than 60% actually voted for Peter Obi. I know this because I voted in their land.... The result called by INEC that said Obi didn't get 25% in South West is actually false. In my PU where I voted and others that I heard, it was a head to head contest with Tinubu with by very narrow margin in some PU and Obi winning some.

Please let's not assume that they were all against Peter Obi. That isn't the case, but that is what Tinubu thrive with. Yorubas are not entirely against Peter Obi. I know this because I have many of them as friends. Your anger is justified and you spoke the truth...

Also, what you express is what Tinubu wants you and many others to think because Politics is more of psychological battle than physical...

If we go by how they have project themselves (Tinubu and APC), one would think that the bad guys actually outnumber us but from what I noticed during this election, that is totally false. We outnumber them by a wide margin, and this include people from South West, Middle Belt and even the North... I didn't include South East and South South for a reason. Otherwise, there would be no need to them to attack people and chase them away during elections. Think about it!

Please, a lot of South West indigenes voted for Peter Obi and I put it to you that more than 50% of them voted for PETER OBI, especially their younger generations who are in their 20s, 30s, even those in their 40s and 50s voted for Peter Obi. What makes it look like that is not the case is that Tinubu bought over INEC to suppress Obi's vote in the entire region. In my PU, Tinubu only won Obi by just 25 votes, in another PU, Tinubu won by just 1 Vote and in another PU, Peter Obi won, In University of Ibadan, Peter Obi won ALL the PU inside the school. I mean ALL.

Please I beg you my beloved brother... your anger is justified but please, lets not make it look like ALL yoruba people voted against Peter Obi. That is what Tinubu and his gangs wants so that the ethnic fight between Igbos and Yoruba will sustain his ambition cos that is the only thing he knows how to do.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2023
Yoruba ronu ooo grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Is Evans a herdsman
Show me the cows
u are just senseless how many communities did evans attack
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Hessem: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2023
More of this joor.
Shee una support APC
Anything una see make una take
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lobotomy02: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2023
O boy!
Won sha man yi wele wele ni sha shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by penta(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached

Incomplete news.. where in Ogun state? Which police station reported to? Nairaland sha!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Angrygoat: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Shi t
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Bigshots001(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:

Picture attached

Very sorry situation,I sympathize with the family of the old man.
I hope it's not an Igboman that did this?
Because,I hate the igbos myself, Fulanis are our supreme righteous brothers.. what is even wrong with us in this jungle?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Verysmart101: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Your people tagged those who supported Peter Obi as enemies of yoruba land.Ur people insulted pa adebanjo because he refused to support Tinubu.Your quest that Igbo man will not rule Nigeria will seriously make Nigeria suffer.The north used your brains and seriously Ur region will be dealth with.Ask urself those state that gave APC massive votes in 2015 how many of those states have peace in the north? Keep on being foolish.you will pay the heavy price

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ScamHunter: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

You lack cognitive reasoning and it's a pity people like you have access to phones,kidnapping,killing and assault has bn a major problem in this country even before elections and even before buhari himself. It attained a new dimension under Jonathan and there and then it became commercialized but bitter souls like yourself will always find faults in others just to score cheap political points. I am sure the killings in the east is just a normal business week for you and your likes but rather than condemn it,you all gloat over sad happenings in the west just for a 20 second smile. I rooted for Obi because tinubu and Atiku's records are national embarrassment,but little minded folks like you have blanket hatred for the Yoruba race. And I am certain the hatred will consume you...Not one single state in the west celebrated tinubu's victory but you children of perdition will always rejoice over sad news.

Keep fooling yourself. Igbo man will never be president. You people's idiocy since 2015 is why Nigeria is like this. Which other southern tribe is aligning with killers cutting wide swats in sweat and blood from middlebelt to south. Wait for us to clap for you for your foolishness. Are those Fulani not killing people in SE and MB too. Still you idiots say you're one with them. Don't vote Peter Obi or any other reasonable person. You all will receive sense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ScamHunter: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2023
noble2faith:

We shall see. The bolded will only come to past if Lord God supports or approves laughing and rejoicing over an innocent person's predicament. If not, you and whosoever that follow your path in your household, and even your generation unborn, shall receive the curse in multiple fold as the Lord liveth. Your tribe is predominantly Christian, yet you guys act as one whose root is of the devil.

What I've written I've written. Your curse shall fall upon your own head for your foolishness and that of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by clinician2x: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

You did not make any mistake. It is even stupid to think that u made a mistake. You voted a candidate u believe that can assure your future and the future of your children. You did it for yourself and not for me or anybody else so you guys should stop the nonsense. You had option to vote APC which of course means you have looked at your next 8 years and have decided it's okay you wallow in misery. The ones I have no pity for is those bastards that came up with the gimmick that the "no man's land" statement by jakande is an igbo thing and that because igbo ppl went to the polls to vote, they have set out to take lagos from yoruba land, those ones will get their own misery a thousand folds. Very soon fuel subsidy will be removed and fuel will be sold at 800 naira per liter. By that time, that anarchy that has been brewing for so long will depend upon off of the people in nigeria both the electoral touts and the rest of the vagabons.

Just de play
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by steeltrust: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2023
penta:

Incomplete news.. where in Ogun state? Which police station reported to? Nairaland sha!
you must be stupid
If I tell you
What will you do
Go after the herdsmen or report to buhari

Don’t be unfortunate just because it has. It happened to you

You guys should be civil in your doings
You think for it to hit front page you think it fake

Please get a life
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by clinician2x: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2023
I am 100% sure that if you ask the unfortunate old bastard way his friends have used machete to destroy him body he will tell you to fvck Peter obi and an igbo man will never be president. I'm sure he is even dead now self or even breathing his last.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Classicalman(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2023
Let your tribesmen keep supporting APC inorder to spite ndigbo. Na them go suffer am.

Get well soon baba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by TheGift: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:

Picture attached

So sorry and sad to hear this. I wish Him a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹.

Meanwhile some people said Tinubu picked Shettima so that Boko Haram and other Terrorists and bandits will not disturb His government. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2023
They will still vote for the apc tommorow who brought all these.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2023
ScamHunter:

Keep fooling yourself. Igbo man will never be president. You people's idiocy since 2015 is why Nigeria is like this. Which other southern tribe is aligning with killers cutting wide swats in sweat and blood from middlebelt to south. Wait for us to clap for you for your foolishness. Are those Fulani not killing people in SE and MB too. Still you idiots say you're one with them. Don't vote Peter Obi or any other reasonable person. You all will receive sense.
Idiot I guess datti Obi's vice is from river's state. Your shallow thinking will only get you thus far. Emotions and wishes don't win elections,power,money and alignment does. I am still waiting for you to pour same amount of venom you poured on this topic on the weekly killings and assassination going on the east. Sick bastards wanking over nothing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2023
make the man just go and send ogun to those people for him to strike them and their cow.........or ayilala like that one of ekiti ...........oloriburuku ni gbogbo won..........now una don successfully put another olosi as ur head
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by authenticman(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2023
This should go viral on all SM platforms tagging the necessary govt and international agencies. If possible tag the police officers/ unit that's invited from Abuja
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by zedegit: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2023
SLOVFO:

Professor Oti played a role in the emergence of Otti as Abia state's governor. But it was the people that voted overwhelmingly for him that made it tough for the election to be rigged against him. Had the people not voted for him, it would have been a walkover for PDP.

I laugh at your ignorance about Nigerian politics.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Verysmart101: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

Nobody needs your pity,you can suck on your pity and take it to your grave. People with human face show emotions irrespective of political affiliation but dark souls like yours will not have a place at the table of responsible and well meaning people. You can take your pity to hell.

And you can Ur stupidity to hell.When you vote based on tribe,u will face the consequences.All those who supported this evil govt one way or the other,evil will visit each and every one of you in a million folds. Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by maivd: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Verysmart101:

And you can Ur stupidity to hell.When you vote based on tribe,u will face the consequences.All those who supported this evil govt one way or the other,evil will visit each and every one of you in a million folds. Amen
I won't be wrong if I say evil will visit your household in a million fold too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ScamHunter: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2023
maivd:

Idiot I guess datti Obi's vice is from river's state. Your shallow thinking will only get you thus far. Emotions and wishes don't win elections,power,money and alignment does. I am still waiting for you to pour same amount of venom you poured on this topic on the weekly killings and assassination going on the east. Sick bastards wanking over nothing.

We won't win, yet your tribesmen are dying and going on exile. Have you won? That's why i say you guys mostly don't have sense from the days you supported Buhari with "Vote Buhari, think Osinbajo". The same foolishness is why you've effectively given power to Boko Haram. We'll still remind you of it when that phase is activated. Mumu people. Keep aligning o...mr aligner and keep killing everybody. You'll be worst hit because you can't even fight back. Don't forget you're the coward tribe, still you empower your killers with your numuism

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.