Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80401 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by papamodico: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
The people that did commitmed this barbaric act should be arrested and killed by puring petrol and set them ablaze
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by mightyhaze: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Verysmart101:

Check the results in the south east oga.Anambra enugu Abia etc did APC get up to 10% at all? Even the elections was rigged cos LP would have gotten 99.9% in south east.Deal with your foolish region
read between the lines Busta

You don't seem 'verysmart'
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dettolgel: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

If this were to be the case, I won't have voted Obi.
Unless you saying Gbadebo is more qualified than Sanwolu.

There is no evidence who you voted. I could as well say that I voted for Tinubu or any other candidate. Since we don't have evidence to that effect, we can only make inference based on your posts, and your vote indicated otherwise.

SporaD8:

GEJ have since realized his many mistakes and moved on. But you guys are forever stuck.
Last I checked, GEJ was one of those that first congratulated Tinubu. Why you chose to still be taking panadol for Jonathan's headache is beyond me!

Take your own advice, it will do you more good because I never gloated over other people's misfortune.

I was never aware that castigating the 10% I'd!0ts for their divisive and insensitive comment means I am castigating a whole tribe.

I am not Tinubu apologist, but the annoying fact is - GEJ is now with Tinubu while your likes continue to be the answer to the bolded!

In conclusion, it is so wrong to judge people when your emotions has gotten the worse part of you.

I really liked it when you guys come on NL to display your ignorance that "GEJ has moved on". When the issue on ground is not about GEJ itself but:

1. How that singular act of you guys open the flood gate of the type of campaign we are experiencing now. The question to you is has Nigeria recovered from that singular act?

2. How none of you considered your actions back then as being hateful, tribal and damaging. Today you are everywhere blaming everyone without looking at the root cause of the problem on ground. Yoruba started the "campaign-of-abuse" in Nigeria.

3. I asked you a question did any Igbo leader ever taken to the street to insult any sitting president ? But Yoruba governors, pastors and politicians etc were seen on the streets insulting a sitting president and you guys did not find it wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Imagine what you guys would have said if notable Igbo leaders have taken to the street to castigate the presidency of Buhari or any sitting president at that. By now you guys would have been having a field day calling Igbos name. But we did not hear pip from you folk. What is the height of hatefulness if not the action taken by your leaders against a sitting president? You guys taught Nigerians how to disrespect a sitting presidents, you guys taught Nigerians how to be uncut to people with different political affiliation.

I sincerely hope that in your real life (not this your internet persona) that you are not as hypocritical as you cut across here.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amount(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Oga mi, forget these lies. You didn't vote.
You only joined them to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
People are fast losing their humanity due to politics. First the dastardly assailants who know they are above the law and then the hapless citizens of all persuasions who feed the bears.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
I wish to know you in person
Your wisdom is top notch
I am Runésh biologically not a human.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You sure say you get any sense so??
sporad8 it's a shame a fellow code member is looked at so little in topics like this u would av shine ur light for others to see.
But u went into tribalism killing my morale .smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SporaD8: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
dettolgel:

There is no evidence who you voted. I could as well say that I voted for Tinubu or any other candidate. Since we don't have evidence to that effect, we can only make inference based on your posts, and your vote indicated otherwise.

I really liked it when you guys come on NL to display your ignorance that "GEJ has moved on". When the issue on ground is not about GEJ itself but:

1. How that singular act of you guys open the flood gate of the type of campaign we are experiencing now. The question to you is has Nigeria recovered from that singular act?

2. How none of you considered your actions back then as being hateful, tribal and damaging. Today you are everywhere blaming everyone without looking at the root cause of the problem on ground. Yoruba started the "campaign-of-abuse" in Nigeria.

3. I asked you a question did any Igbo leader ever taken to the street to insult any sitting president ? But Yoruba governors, pastors and politicians etc were seen on the streets insulting a sitting president and you guys did not find it wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Imagine what you guys would have said if notable Igbo leaders have taken to the street to castigate the presidency of Buhari or any sitting president at that. By now you guys would have been having a field day calling Igbos name. But we did not hear pip from you folk. What is the height of hatefulness if not the action taken by your leaders against a sitting president? You guys taught Nigerians how to disrespect a sitting presidents, you guys taught Nigerians how to be uncut to people with different political affiliation.

I sincerely hope that in your real life (not this your internet persona) that you are not as hypocritical as you cut across here.
Like I give a ratsh!t about your political opinion!
At this point, It will be safe to conclude that your brain cells has been breached by political nano-bot so much so that when you sh!t, you will still try to finding the square root of politics inside it!
Here is a tread about a man almost butchered to death. What any rational mind will do is to try to gather enough info on how to apprehend the culprit and prevent a repeat. And if they can't help, they keep quiet. ...but here you are sieving my every word through the funnel of politics. You're hopelessly irredeemable!
Here is my last quote to you...
My beef with all these dim-wits is that they continue to attribute the attacks to political affiliation.
When these attacks occurred in Enugu, was it because they voted APC too?
These attacks are nation-wide irrespective of your political leaning. So long as we leave substance to chase shadows, the situation will persistent. This is my stand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SporaD8: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Amunethseranu:
sporad8 it's a shame a fellow code member is looked at so little in topics like this u would av shine ur light for others to see.
But u went into tribalism killing my morale .smh
If chiding tallesty for taunting a helpless farmer (who might possibly have voted Obi) over his misfortune is what you called tribalism, then I shall be more than proud to wear that tribal badge with honor!
I can't be building a bridge between two points, only for someone to use their reckless statement to burn the bridge and I will just look on!
Dear me!!!!
I repeat, highlight my exact words that justified all those invectives you heap on my person.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Solofresh2: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I am Runésh biologically not a human.
Waooh
I would love to learn a lot from you
I am attracted to esoteric things
People say I don't behave like a normal human being
I am attracted to only beautiful people and I hate being taken advantage of or used
I don't like interacting with people much
I also feel I have a home somewhere outside this world even though I don't know where

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
Waooh
I am attracted to only beautiful people and I hate being taken advantage of or used
I also feel I have a home somewhere outside this world even though I don't know where
... This is my thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/582#122249195 it talks about real history of earth and ways of immortal . I also impact behaviors of immortal who lived here 3billion years ago( before human model6F was invented) which bible denied you ,Wat Green skinned Lord E.H.C gave Eve as forbidden apple that made Yahweh aka Satan regret creating humans 6F which he thinks will never know dime is wat I lay in that thread but likes of sporad8 won't just catch up .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Rimsd(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
We will all enjoy this mumu ticket together, this same Fulani people came to my village today and killed people and nobody is saying anything about it...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
Waooh
Fire and water can never be one, they may agree to disagree but they aren't one.
You don't soil ur soul with ignorant maggots human models( invented by Satan in Eden to spite wise immortals) lithered about on earth against 22ft humans with wings Leagues of immortal wanted to create . You have family u can meet to build ur lights ,they aren't same plane as maggots u see everyday.
1 : leiylau ( Chinese girl , nairalanders say she is mad though she has telekinesis power )
2: Ourtruth ( he researches so much but has a Religious chains round his neck )
3: otematum ( vessel of illum + knouliud )
4: Dazzlingd brilliant coder
5: me: Universal codes made flesh
6: Vanessa mccolumbus: ( 15yr old Igbo girl but she is 500yrs old ) u can browse her on google.

Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
TRUELY THERE IS NOTHING THE POLICIA CAN DO. DADDY SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

If chiding tallesty for taunting a helpless farmer (who might possibly have voted Obi) over his misfortune is what you called tribalism, then I shall be more than proud to wear that tribal badge with honor!
I can't be building a bridge between two points, only for someone to use their reckless statement to burn the bridge and I will just look on!
Dear me!!!!
I repeat, highlight my exact words that justified all those invectives you heap on my person.
... My dear Hate is sweet to the Ignorant u av proved where u belong spora , I can't believe this grin

You are that semi -good boy who refuses 2 hate a maid who is maltreated and tormented so much and when the made out of frustration does what humans and immortals does like fvcking up people because of pains engraved in their hearts or betterstill a mistake which is synonymous to human and immortal( ur holy creators ) nature ...
You will then say " That's y they maltreat you is because u aren't merciful but satanic that's y they maltreat you , I regret supporting you I don't know u are this wicked
What's the maids crime?
She did things out of pains and my dear spora I trusted with my life is judging her because 98% did( AS IF HE HAS NEVER MET SISTERFIRE )...I love that nephilim Oluwabuscú aka Fela anukulapo and few people (omoluwabi ) trailing his path, he believed one thing when u push a soul to the wall and if that soul don't become a terrorist then that soul shall be washed out from face of earth controlled by satanists preaching forgiveness they can't render...lolz, Fulani learnt unforgiveness from Israel FYI.

SPORAD8 THAT MATCHET CUT U SEE IN MAN'S BODY IS ENGRAVED DEEPLY AT EVERY IGBO MAN'S HEART ,THAT THEY DONT KILL U ALL IN UR SLEEP SURPRISES ME TILL DATE...WORLD IS NOW A WEAK PLACE, THINGS IGBOS PASS THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY HALF OF IT MADE WOMEN OF MECCA KILL 400,000 MEN DURING 200BC.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Dear me!!!!
White satanist do movie for u to watch but u stupidly stick to stupidity.
They acted avatar : ways of water
White men came to kill alien whales ...Jake Sulley and spider are humans but because they aren't like sporad8 who is so stupid to stick to stupid tribalism they supported the alien whales to kill the humans . because they have one tribe righteous tribe.

If you are spider( boy in helmet ) you would av stopped the whale because you think u are wise to stick to race n tribe than feel for others.
IN SPORAD8 VOICE: Whales I am disappointed in u ,I supported u evil whales not knowing u are demons, see how many humans u kill ,av u no conscience.
Make thunder no scatter you my dear spora u suck my dear.

Sometimes When I offend my husband I don't ask him to forgive me I hand him cane to flog me ,so he can heal...that's y u maggots are maggots and I am a goddess
Allow igbos to heal black maggots. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by rafabenitez: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2023
They even helped him with fresh tribal marks, good job from the noble herdsmen,how creative can one be with just a knife.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Jimmythewise: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Hello where have u been I really missed u .

I am so disappointed in sporad8 who dosent know a wiseman has an only tribe called Righteousite, same way corrupt Politicians has a tribe looterites and Ignorant masses has 1000 tribes and Religion.
When u plan vengeance on the Ignorant masses u join the looterites.

I was known as an idoma woman for 3yrs because I bombarded Tiv for their injustice against idoma( that was before started killing them , when I get angry at a tribe evil befalls them ) .

I have been around ma'am and I have missed you as well.
Nature has one voice and if nature sides with the ignorant masses, fighting them will be war against nature herself. Their chains of religion, ignorance and tribalism are the true enemies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

Ogun State voted they should deal with the consequences

The Igbo will be watching at the sidelines ....we habe warned since 2015 till now but these people are just naturally stupid and daft that they think say Omo Ibo Na their problems
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2023
maivd:

Nobody needs your pity,you can suck on your pity and take it to your grave. People with human face show emotions irrespective of political affiliation but dark souls like yours will not have a place at the table of responsible and well meaning people. You can take your pity to hell.
when you were showing stupidity by reinforcement of failure from 2015 till now you think you are dealing with Igbo

Oh Igbo wan take yoruba land ....that is what they say
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2023
akinade28:

The bitterness is alarming and worrisome. They ignore the efforts of thousands of Yorubas rooting for them, and only focus on the bad ones. My concern is that if Obi wins his court case and the real election result is published. How will they reconcile with other tribes after the curses and evil wishes, mockery, abuses, blame shifting, false accusations and other malicious things they have said.
oga OGUN STATE VOTED APC deal with this truth

It's only Lagos that voted Labour party

Ogun deal with their mess by the way their brother Na VP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dettolgel: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
SporaD8:

Like I give a ratsh!t about your political opinion!
At this point, It will be safe to conclude that your brain cells has been breached by political nano-bot so much so that when you sh!t, you will still try to finding the square root of politics inside it!
Here is a tread about a man almost butchered to death. What any rational mind will do is to try to gather enough info on how to apprehend the culprit and prevent a repeat. And if they can't help, they keep quiet. ...but here you are sieving my every word through the funnel of politics. You're hopelessly irredeemable!
Here is my last quote to you...

The cry of a typical hypocrite. grin

You can deceive only a few with your so called open-minded opinion laced with hateful and tribal sentiments.

That is how the truth will keep hunting and chasing you whenever you try to subtle cast aspersions falsely at others.

Like I said earlier I really hope that your normal life is not as sly and hypocritical as you cut across online.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Solofresh2: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Fire and water can never be one, they may agree to disagree but they aren't one.
You don't soil ur soul with ignorant maggots human models( invented by Satan in Eden to spite wise immortals) lithered about on earth against 22ft humans with wings Leagues of immortal wanted to create . You have family u can meet to build ur lights ,they aren't same plane as maggots u see everyday.
1 : leiylau ( Chinese girl , nairalanders say she is mad though she has telekinesis power )
2: Ourtruth ( he researches so much but has a Religious chains round his neck )
3: otematum ( vessel of illum + knouliud )
4: Dazzlingd brilliant coder
5: me: Universal codes made flesh
6: Vanessa mccolumbus: ( 15yr old Igbo girl but she is 500yrs old ) u can browse her on google.

Etc
Please I have a question to ask
Where do humans go after death.Do they reincarnate into a new human or die forever
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by legitnow1: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
cococandy:

This is something that grinds my gears as well. How do they ( DSS) have the manpower, budget and technology to go after anyone who speaks negatively about ppl in power but are so powerless to bring justice to these killers. Time and time again. It’s frustrating.

There is a islamic agenda ongoing to islamise Nigeria and this sponsors can be traced all the way to mecca royal family.
They no longer want Christians to rule Nigeriaand if you notice the Islamic world were against GEJ in his time.
Morocco withdrew their ambassador.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...is the old man who is a victim an igbo??...what are you saying and how does it relate to this thread. The victim here is an old yoruba man. Everybody will be victim of a bad government but zombies like you think bad government you choose will affect only igbos...lol..please rest about who northerners massively voted for?? Until the court case ends, LP also had a fair share of the north even bigger than what people expected because they wanted a different person. For now, talk about the old man that was maltreated and tell us how you think it will stop under APC's government cheesy because it will not only affect that old man, its likely to extend to you and your family soon which even though you think is good for you, most reasonable persons consider it bad

For bringing my family into this, your generation won't know peace forever. I won't engage you anymore. You are a psycho
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Conner44 post=122304861]

Chai! Just look at the mentality of the average yoruba man undecided

He prefers those who channel their energies into physical and religious wars upon their people OVER THOSE who channel their own energies into online political violence and bullying

Chai! So you actually prefer to be murdered and killed physically by northerners than to be bullied online by igbos?

You guys cowardice and slavering is epic I swear

Keep shut! Flattino
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

For bringing my family into this, your generation won't know peace forever. I won't engage you anymore. You are a psycho
Lol...abeg I no wan drag your family into it o...its not like your curse holds any thing...its totally baseless. Nothing will happen to your family. My point is you will think nothing bad will happen to you yet or your friends and keep supporting evil. People like you thought buhari's govt will only hurt igbos. Didn't you feel the pain of bubu govt? Did the cashless issue not affect you? Did the hike in fuel prices not affect you??. The evil you support must touch you...that is my point. Sorry for dragging your family. I didn't mean it that way
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
legitnow1:

if you notice the Islamic world were against GEJ in his time. .
that was quite glaring
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by legitnow1: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
cococandy:
that was quite glaring

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-morocco-diplomacy-idUSKBN0M728O20150311

see link, for no reason and GEJ did nothing to Morocco except not being a muslim.

All the islamic extremism in Africa, is a well coordinated attack to islamise the continent and reduce its black population in the process, making way for invasion from the middle east. The trail goes all the way to mecca royal family and the middle east as a whole.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-morocco-diplomacy-idUSKBN0M728O20150311
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
Please I have a question to ask
Where do humans go after death.Do they reincarnate into a new human or die forever
you can get ur answers only if u type word " Vosod "
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
candygist:

Mumu, like say ipob no dey do worst to their own brothers and sisters for east.
ipob is the saviour of igbos , uzodumma can create fake Igbos but igbos can't be deceived.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nakedtruths:

You give yourself a sense intellectual uppity, you sound strange bro. Which is better, someone boasting(if it's true) or someone killing you without uttering a word. That head you used in voting is Tabula rasa, next time trust your heart
Talking about killing people without saying feem!!! I created a nairaland universal code thread and 100 people became my students ...as I talk about sweet and crazy things about me the number reached 120, but when I decided to lay down Supreme wisdom unalloyed used by winged humanoids their creators...they reduced to 5 cheesy ,those who left me accused me of being deadly and satanic.

No matter what Fulani kill yorubas they prefer Fulani to Igbo because power of jealousy is greater than that of fear. Fear commands respect not hate , but jealousy commands hate unalloyed.
Igbos shud blame Religion for blocking the avenue which they would have scared enemies From this hate which made someone whom I trust like sporad8 think igbos naturally deserve what ever envious tribe he came from thinks .

Jews after WW2 went into full military culture ,so no one shall threaten them again ever. I am of red serpent in H**** we hate Jews but we can't just fight them unless earth will be destroyed IF U HATE JEWS GO AND TOUCH THEM , after Biafran war igbos should have made fighting their thing ( no matter how they do it , people will complain but it ends there ). But they went into business without military culture.
Now anyone can talk to igbos even touch them after such Biafran war all they do is commit it to Jehovah aka Satan.
Fulani are busy reading histories full of wisdom while igbos are reading bible full of programmings.
Fulani understands that killers are feared , and fear commands respect , they are successful but made sure people kill to their names just to command that Respect from likes of Yoruba who hates that word "honour " .

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.