Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka (24268 Views)

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by pacespot(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by waynetee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter obi and his followers are just lousy amateurs, they would land themselves into more troubles soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by honor4me: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
orion7:
Those critics taking about datti are all fools.

Datti talked about how that fatso Ahmad lawan contested for presidency and senate on the same election even as a sitting lawmaker. It was the Supreme Court that gave him his win. A daylight robbery everyone saw

People that did not contest or win primaries the court gave them thier win. That is wrong. And the Nigerian judicial system needs to be rolled into the bin for all these abuses. Even lowlife charlatans now say go to court because they control these courts ? On this premise the courts cannot be trusted to mediate this challenge against asiwajus and obi’s hearing, because they re useless.
An interim govt would then be the next sensible thing here. Because if the court where to go on thier usual ways then revolution and anarchy that comes with it will be justified.

But the Apc party that have pitched thier men as members of the judicial officers wants obi team to go to court because they control it’s proceedings and pronouncements. They also are doing everything within thier power to make sure people accept this pronouncements that have already been predetermined. Even going as far as threatening treason charges on people.

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. The stolen mandate must be returned or the Apc and thier supporters will have serious problems. I’m eager to see what the judgment will be. Because like hope uzodima the Supreme Court made governor after coming 4th in an election. I’ll love to see the crazy judgment that will bring this justified spark in the political history of Nigeria.

People like mc oluomo won’t matter, ask of Toni kabaka in Benin he will tell you what we did to him. Now he is chill and behaving proper .Shoe get size .

And as for those idiots like ffk and elrufai that think they have claws. They will understand that others have claws as well. Sharp claws that can a scratch and cause pain.

Your claws will only scratch you. Why can’t you people be objective once. Obi lost the Elections simple. How strange that all the votes was able to get was mostly from the North. Those of us who were active participants were infact disappointed by the performance of APC. The opposition should be happy to have gotten all what they got which was a function of the policies put in place to thwart Asiwaju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by tamdun: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Bro you are right. My surprise is why can't any obidients ask where are the 5million + voters that voted for obi during presidential election and the entire 5 million + voters disappeared with just 2 or weeks in governorship election and obi party lost entire 36 states of the federation?

If I'm obi with the massive humiliation during governorship election I will just jet out of Nigeria the shame is massive but due to his shamelessness he is still talking mandate as if na hin papa owned Nigeria.
His supporters are the Problem

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Chetas81(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
FAKE NEWS FROM FAKE CITIZENS if you know you know
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by jessesky: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bro U are out of Context, What stolen Mandate? u better be sincere with yourself.
orion7:

Datti talked about how that fatso Ahmad lawan contested for presidency and senate on the same election even as a sitting lawmaker. It was the Supreme Court that gave him his win. A daylight robbery everyone saw

People that did not contest or win primaries the court gave them thier win. That is wrong. And the Nigerian judicial system needs to be rolled into the bin for all these abuses. Even lowlife charlatans now say go to court because they control these courts ? On this premise the courts cannot be trusted to mediate this challenge against asiwajus and obi’s hearing, because they re useless.
An interim govt would then be the next sensible thing here. Because if the court where to go on thier usual ways then revolution and anarchy that comes with it will be justified.

But the Apc party that have pitched thier men as members of the judicial officers wants obi team to go to court because they control it’s proceedings and pronouncements. They also are doing everything within thier power to make sure people accept this pronouncements that have already been predetermined. Even going as far as threatening treason charges on people.

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. The stolen mandate must be returned or the Apc and thier supporters will have serious problems. I’m eager to see what the judgment will be. Because like hope uzodima the Supreme Court made governor after coming 4th in an election. I’ll love to see the crazy judgment that will bring this justified spark in the political history of Nigeria.

People like mc oluomo won’t matter, ask of Toni kabaka in Benin he will tell you what we did to him. Now he is chill and behaving proper .Shoe get size .

And as for those idiots like ffk and elrufai that think they have claws. They will understand that others have claws as well. Sharp claws that can a scratch and cause pain.

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by TalkingBird: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
I pity my kins men
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by 27Pushing30: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
orion7:

have you even bothered to read the majority decision?

2 Likes

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by orion7: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
jessesky:
Bro U are out of Context, What stolen Mandate? u better be sincere with yourself.
total votes cast in rivers Benue plateau abuja and Lagos would have given obi the win Because they where total and everyone saw it

But instead we saw reductions and inflations instead.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Ruthless70: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
JOemmy:
This man contributed to what nigeria is currently passing through saying peter obi's supporters are fascists and violent is completely false. The obidient movement have been very peaceful despite all the provocations. The apc would have since set the whole nigeria on fire by now if they were given half of the treatment given to obi and his labor party.

So the baba doesn't know what he was saying... Peter Obi might be fair, but most of the fans r LUNATIC.

SAME WAY PATIENT JONATHAN RUBBISH HIS HUBBY, WITH SOME FOLLY STATEMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by orion7: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
honor4me:

Your claws will only scratch you. Why can’t you people be objective once. Obi lost the Elections simple. How strange that all the votes was able to get was mostly from the North. Those of us who were active participants were infact disappointed by the performance of APC. The opposition should be happy to have gotten all what they got which was a function of the policies put in place to thwart Asiwaju
the north with thier 12 million votes could not make Buhari president for years that he tried. He always won the north.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by ElSudani: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
The good journalists in Nigeria are either retired or dead, we are now left with quacks like Rufai Oseni and Ruben Abati who unfortunately is retrogressing to mediocrity.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by shuttox: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
tamdun:

How old are you?
You are still a kid
Talkààtive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by FireUpNow(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Grammar everywhere
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Fren232: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
tamdun:
Obi win and lost big in this election,he should have ran away with those 6 million plus votes,build stronger structure,make alliances then come back but his fans messed things up for him and obi himself is not helping at all, he lost 89% of almost 7 million votes in just 3 weeks,what exactly went wrong in just 3 weeks?

See soyinka advice to obi👇

"Soyinka said his rejection of fascism is nothing new, as on three occasions, he was able to send a message to Peter Obi that, if he lost the election, it would be his followers who lost it for him."

I'm tired of discussing with Obidients because of this. I understand their anger, but it is counter productive.
People keep telling you that you are turning a lot of people off, instead of accepting and make changes, they double down.
I never see this kind sales people before

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by JOemmy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ruthless70:

So the baba doesn't know what he was saying... Peter Obi might be fair, but most of the fans r LUNATIC.

SAME WAY PATIENT JONATHAN RUBBISH HIS HUBBY, WITH SOME FOLLY STATEMENT

Who are the lunatics can you identify them? Pointing to any unruly faceless social media user as obidient or obi's supporter exposes ur bias and bigotry.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Soso990240(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
tamdun:
Obi win and lost big in this election,he should have ran away with those 6 million plus votes,build stronger structure,make alliances then come back but his fans messed things up for him and obi himself is not helping at all, he lost 89% of almost 7 million votes in just 3 weeks,what exactly went wrong in just 3 weeks?

"Soyinka said his rejection of fascism is nothing new, as on three occasions, he was able to send a message to Peter Obi that, if he lost the election, it would be his followers who lost it for him."
Rubbish talk.. Obi had more than 800,000 votes in Lagos alone, won River State hands down . Yet you think he got 6 million votes? Shame on you
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by ollysunmoses: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
abeg who understand this big grammar should explain ooooo.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only fools belive in politician promise
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
tamdun:

You guys should keep deceiving yourself by finding faults in anything Obi, whereas your drug lord ran on Muslim-Muslim ticket in a religious fragile country like Nigeria; first of its kind all for his selfish interest and you guys supported him right? Na bigotry go kill you.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Laple0541(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
That's the work of zombidients
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
orion7:

You be man with balls...

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Deepthoughts: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREADS:
https://www.nairaland.com/7639930/2023-elections-trust-broken-down#122279647

https://www.nairaland.com/7640476/why-presidency-should-go-southeast#122288499
Just to say something simple and clear,soyinka would be forming dictionary at the end he often ends up saying nothing, even now that Tinubu is yet to be sworn in, people are afraid to say simple truth,bu the time Tinubu is actually sworn in, Nigerians will see the real effects of agberoism n criminacracy, it's really a shame n big disgrace that of all the millions of people in Nigeria, it's a Tinubu whose total life is enmersed in opaqueness, controversy n criminality that would be decieitfully foisted on the country as a leader,yet we pride ourselves as the giant of Africa,what an irony.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Kog45(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

You be man with balls...
Man with balls on nairaland 😄😄the energy we put up here on thieving politicians would have turned many to millionaires but here we continuing go backs and fronts on people who don’t care....fact Yoruba don’t want Igbo as president and Igbo don’t want Yoruba as president and Hausa/Fulani masters will sit down on the fence watching with keenly interest.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by YoobaNesan: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
We have some openings in Sambisa, with attractive salary and other benefits;

Annual leave stipend
Dental stipend
Health insurance stipend
Promotions at when due
410k pension

Send your CV to Shekau@bokoharam.com grin

Searchingvictor:
Hmm.

Please i need job at any location . I'm a graduate, out of job since January.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Kog45(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Just to say something simple and clear,soyinka would be forming dictionary at the end he often ends up saying nothing, even now that Tinubu is yet to be sworn in, people are afraid to say simple truth,bu the time Tinubu is actually sworn in, Nigerians will see the real effects of agberoism n criminacracy, it's really a shame n big disgrace that of all the millions of people in Nigeria, it's a Tinubu whose total life is enmersed in opaqueness, controversy n criminality that would be decieitfully foisted on the country as a leader,yet we pride ourselves as the giant of Africa,what an irony.
This is just the issue here...on phone keyboards we type anything “Wole Soyinka is forming dictionary and at the end saying nothing” and you are telling us something right...Respect to Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Thomasankara(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
[/color]read carefully,he condemned the atrocious act perpetuated in Lagos, during the poll[right][/right][color=#770077]
MasterJayJay:
Oga you are speaking big grammar.
Which responsible democracy would allow a drug trafficker to be president?

And when you called Patience Jonathan a sheepotamus, was that a compliment?

Did Agbero MC Olumo, FF Kolanut, Bayo Gagaraga make Tinubu to lose? Hypocrisy!!
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Josephkabila12: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Oga you are speaking big grammar.
Which responsible democracy would allow a drug trafficker to be president?

And when you called Patience Jonathan a sheepotamus, was that a compliment?

Did Agbero MC Olumo, FF Kolanut, Bayo Gagaraga make Tinubu to lose? Hypocrisy!!
very easy to identify ibo

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
waynetee:
Peter obi and his followers are just lousy amateurs, they would land themselves into more troubles soon.
waynetee don drop quote.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by EKILANDIN: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
How I wish obi manage this post election wisely by simply challenging the outcome through a constitutional means alone,He stand a good chance in the future.But as it is,every step taken by his followers with his support is making him loosing it. Everyone is watching he can't win election in the future the way he is going. Nigeria is a complex country,bridges and alliances need to be built to win election,now he is burning bridges.That a section of the country is silent doesn't mean they are not keeping records of his reaction for future election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others / APC Lays Four Count "Criminal Charges" Against R-APC In Court / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.