Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka (24265 Views)

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Johncarlo07: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Bro you are right. My surprise is why can't any obidients ask where are the 5million + voters that voted for obi during presidential election and the entire 5 million + voters disappeared with just 2 or weeks in governorship election and obi party lost entire 36 states of the federation?

If I'm obi with the massive humiliation during governorship election I will just jet out of Nigeria the shame is massive but due to his shamelessness he is still talking mandate as if na hin papa owned Nigeria.

Ur stupidly stupid. Pple lyk u went to skul, bt can't reason properly.

Labour party lost most of governrship election, because most of d youths lost interest, due to d brazen rape of d Presidential election by INEC. Most of my guys did nt even step out at all.

Secondly d governorship election was heavily rigged, labour party has no ground soldiers to rig on its behalf.we all saw wat happened in Imo state. Infact it was because in Abia state, d gap btw otti nd d PDP guy was Soo wide,nd vry difficult to rig because as at d tym it was remaining only one local government yet to b announced.

Anoda reason was dat d labour party phenomenon was mostly abt Peter Obi, Soo immediately afta d Presidential election, interest was lost in Oda elections died down.

Shld anoda election b held tday, Obi will win hands down. Soo ur narrative holds no water at all.

Most of u agbadorians tink u can gaslighting evry1 to ur propaganda nd lies.

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Chucks13: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Ur stupidly stupid. Pple lyk u went to skul, bt can't reason properly.

Labour party lost most of governrship election, because most of d youths lost interest, due to d brazen rape of d Presidential election by INEC. Most of my guys did nt even step out at all.

Secondly d governorship election was heavily rigged, labour party has no ground soldiers to rig on its behalf.we all saw wat happened in Imo state. Infact it was because in Abia state, d gap btw otti nd d PDP guy was Soo wide,nd vry difficult to rig because as at d tym it was remaining only one local government yet to b announced.

Anoda reason was dat d labour party phenomenon was mostly abt Peter Obi, Soo immediately afta d Presidential election, interest was lost in Oda elections died down.

Shld anoda election b held tday, Obi will win hands down. Soo ur narrative holds no water at all.

Most of u agbadorians tink u can gaslighting evry1 to ur propaganda nd lies.

I would have reply you but for insulting me and I did not insulted you nor quoted you I noticed you are one of them.

Anyway your pain will last 8 good years pls don't die before your time.

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by KanwuliaExtra: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Join the club SIR! cheesy
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by felifeli: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Oga Soyinka, is it by force to talk? If you remain silent nobody will misquote you.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by tamdun: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

You guys should keep deceiving yourself by finding faults in anything Obi, whereas your drug lord ran on Muslim-Muslim ticket in a religious fragile country like Nigeria; first of its kind all for his selfish interest and you guys supported him right? Na bigotry go kill you.
Let obi come out in 2027,I swear he won't get up to that 6m+

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by ShaqFu: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREADS:
https://www.nairaland.com/7639930/2023-elections-trust-broken-down#122279647

https://www.nairaland.com/7640476/why-presidency-should-go-southeast#122288499
so it is safe to say Channels Tv were up to no good, and they are complaining about the ban NBC placed on them. Tssk
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by onuman: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Talk and deny. But be assured that the Oligarchic rule tribe merely wanted to use old and frail Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of the lovers of Oligarchic rule in Aso Rock.
Tinubu will be like another of Farouk Kperogi's mannequin in Aso Rock if he is ever sworn in as president from the most deceptive, backward and fraudulent election process ever used in any modern country in the world.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Otunbakayce: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

I would have reply you but for insulting me and I did not insulted you nor quoted you I noticed you are one of them.

Shut up! Your pain will last forever.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by onuman: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
tamdun:
Obi win and lost big in this election,he should have ran away with those 6 million plus votes,build stronger structure,make alliances then come back but his fans messed things up for him and obi himself is not helping at all, he lost 89% of almost 7 million votes in just 3 weeks,what exactly went wrong in just 3 weeks?

See soyinka advice to obi👇

"Soyinka said his rejection of fascism is nothing new, as on three occasions, he was able to send a message to Peter Obi that, if he lost the election, it would be his followers who lost it for him."

The election you derived winners and losers from was a deceit and fraud.
Deceit because the INEC Chairman vowed before the public before the election that vote results MUST be transmitted directly from the BVAS in real time to the INEC's iREV portal, so that voters would be watching the voting and collation processes till the winner emerged.
But midway in the election, the INEC jettisoned the regulation it established for the election and went for an irregular and Illegal manual collation of votes without the electorate observing the collation, contrary to what was established by INEC in the election regulation.
It's obvious that INEC Chairman on seeing that voters were rejecting APC, he ordered the disactivation of the iREV portal, resorted to the Illegal collation of votes manually, through which the vote counts were manipulated to pronounce Tinubu winner of the presidential election.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Chucks13: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Shut up! Your pain will last forever.

Otunbakayce I think you have a bit of sense before because I saw otinba in your moniker but unfortunately it's ipob senses that filled your skull very very unfortunate.

Sorry ok, you will be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by GetMeRight: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

Yes, daddy. grin grin grin
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Johncarlo07: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Pele tie e!
As if ur life will be any beta. U can't get more Dan d 30k stipend being given to u.
While dose u worship, gives juicy positions to deir children.

Arindin..
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Chucks13: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Pele tie e!
As if ur life will be any beta. U can't get more Dan d 30k stipend being given to u.
While dose u worship, gives juicy positions to deir children.

Arindin..

See as you dey drop anyhow now rule 2 by lalatica, myd44 and omerua is not remember but if I strike back then you will be calling rule 2.

Ok na, I heard you.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Johncarlo07: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

See as you dey drop anyhow now rule 2 by lalatica, myd44 and omerua is not remember but if I strike back then you will be calling rule 2.

Ok na, I heard you.

What's my bizness wit rule u. Av nva used dat bfor.
Bring it on! I plenty full ground.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by DaddyJapan(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Olachase:
This man and his men created cultism in Nigeria

Now it's too late to repair what's damage 😢😢

Says the untutored who cannot tell the difference between a fraternity and a cult.

What is it with some in this generation and their refusal to accept that peddling falsehood ad infinitum can never trump the truth?
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by TalkingBird: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
I pity mankind but especially Africans
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by GGirll: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2023
I said it, they are all BIGOTS they can't stand an Igbo presidency. Tribalistic tribe disgraced globally just cos of evil bat the drug baron thief.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by idealogical: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2023
orion7:
Those critics taking about datti are all fools.

Datti talked about how that fatso Ahmad lawan contested for presidency and senate on the same election even as a sitting lawmaker. It was the Supreme Court that gave him his win. A daylight robbery everyone saw

People that did not contest or win primaries the court gave them thier win. That is wrong. And the Nigerian judicial system needs to be rolled into the bin for all these abuses. Even lowlife charlatans now say go to court because they control these courts ? On this premise the courts cannot be trusted to mediate this challenge against asiwajus and obi’s hearing, because they re useless.
An interim govt would then be the next sensible thing here. Because if the court where to go on thier usual ways then revolution and anarchy that comes with it will be justified.

But the Apc party that have pitched thier men as members of the judicial officers wants obi team to go to court because they control it’s proceedings and pronouncements. They also are doing everything within thier power to make sure people accept this pronouncements that have already been predetermined. Even going as far as threatening treason charges on people.

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. The stolen mandate must be returned or the Apc and thier supporters will have serious problems. I’m eager to see what the judgment will be. Because like hope uzodima the Supreme Court made governor after coming 4th in an election. I’ll love to see the crazy judgment that will bring this justified spark in the political history of Nigeria.

People like mc oluomo won’t matter, ask of Toni kabaka in Benin he will tell you what we did to him. Now he is chill and behaving proper .Shoe get size .

And as for those idiots like ffk and elrufai that think they have claws. They will understand that others have claws as well. Sharp claws that can a scratch and cause pain.

You people are tone-deaf, you just don't get it, Datti shouldn't be talking about the rights and wrongs regarding the election especially the disgusting talk about the constitutionality of swearing in the incoming President, Asiwaju Tinubu because the matter is already before the courts, the avenue provided by the constitution is there and they are already making use of that avenue so why was he on national TV spewing undemocratic, inciting and destructive rubbish?

He should have said, I can not say anything about the election because the matter is before the courts and it's up to the courts to decide.

See, destructive people like Obi and his assistant are always trying to have it both ways, they want to be awarded the presidency while at the same time trying to create chaos and burn Nigeria to the ground in case they don't succeed at the with their absurd and ridiculous petition.

Sadly for these fascists and undemocratic characters, Nigerians are wise and with people like Pro Wole Soyinka noticing your evil ways and openly calling you out, then you have a serious problem.

Nigerians know the game and they are ready to keep you inside your evil box.

Obi is finished, politically. Good riddance to that dangerous and evil monster.

2 Likes

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by orion7: 3:21am On Apr 05, 2023
idealogical:

You people are tone-deaf, you just don't get it, Datti shouldn't be talking about the rights and wrongs regarding the election especially the disgusting talk about the constitutionality of swearing in the incoming President, Asiwaju Tinubu because the matter is already before the courts, the avenue provided by the constitution is there and they are already making use of that avenue so why was he on national TV spewing undemocratic, inciting and destructive rubbish?

He should have said, I can not say anything about the election because the matter is before the courts and it's up to the courts to decide.

See, destructive people like Obi and his assistant are always trying to have it both ways, they want to be awarded the presidency while at the same time trying to create chaos and burn Nigeria to the ground in case they don't succeed at the with their absurd and ridiculous petition.

Sadly for these fascists and undemocratic characters, Nigerians are wise and with people like Pro Wole Soyinka noticing your evil ways and openly calling you out, then you have a serious problem.

Nigerians know the game and they are ready to keep you inside your evil box.

Obi is finished, politically. Good riddance to that dangerous and evil monster.

did you read my post about what I said about Nigerian courts ? It’s so bad that after rigging in broad day light they tell you go to court.

Datti only told them in disguise that if the court fails to do what’s right they will torch the court and those within it
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by idealogical: 4:10am On Apr 05, 2023
orion7:
did you read my post about what I said about Nigerian courts ? It’s so bad that after rigging in broad day light they tell you go to court.

Datti only told them in disguise that if the court fails to do what’s right they will torch the court and those within it

When you won elections or when court rulings favor you, you rejoice and say democracy is alive, and you praise God, but when you lose, all of a sudden, democracy is under siege, you pull out your hair and shout endlessly that it's not God's decision.

See, I know all about your hypocrisy and disingenuous ways, you are not interested in the courts because you've already prejudiced yourself against any court decision, all you care about is your own desire to win no matter what even though you not only lost the election, you came in dead last.

We warned Obi, we asked him to reduce his mob's election expectations because they overdosed on their endless fake polls saying obi will win when in fact it was obvious that he won't even come second.

Btw, Oyetola lost in Osun state, but he did not attack Adeleke or disrupt the state's activities, the same thing when Adeleke lost at the judiciary.

You people only respect the judiciary when it suits you or when their decisions are in your favor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Ruthless70: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2023
JOemmy:

Who are the lunatics can you identify them? Pointing to any unruly faceless social media user as obidient or obi's supporter exposes ur bias and bigotry.

Who is bias
Who's bigot...see how U people attack people anyhow...series of sensible people had commented under my comment, none ever said I'm bias or bigot...ok

1 Like

Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Bellotelli: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=orion7 post=122290627]Those critics taking about datti are all fools.

Datti talked about how that fatso Ahmad lawan contested for presidency and senate on the same election even as a sitting lawmaker. It was the Supreme Court that gave him his win. A daylight robbery everyone saw

People that did not contest or win primaries the court gave them thier win. That is wrong. And the Nigerian judicial system needs to be rolled into the bin for all these abuses. Even lowlife charlatans now say go to court because they control these courts ? On this premise the courts cannot be trusted to mediate this challenge against asiwajus and obi’s hearing, because they re useless.
An interim govt would then be the next sensible thing here. Because if the court where to go on thier usual ways then revolution and anarchy that comes with it will be justified.

But the Apc party that have pitched thier men as members of the judicial officers wants obi team to go to court because they control it’s proceedings and pronouncements. They also are doing everything within thier power to make sure people accept this pronouncements that have already been predetermined. Even going as far as threatening treason charges on people.

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. The stolen mandate must be returned or the Apc and thier supporters will have serious problems. I’m eager to see what the judgment will be. Because like hope uzodima the Supreme Court made governor after coming 4th in an election. I’ll love to see the crazy judgment that will bring this justified spark in the political history of Nigeria.

People like mc oluomo won’t matter, ask of Toni kabaka in Benin he will tell you what we did to him. Now he is chill and behaving proper .Shoe get size .

And as for those idiots like ffk and elrufai that think they have claws. They will understand that others have claws as well. Sharp claws that can a scratch and cause pain. [/quo
So becos of obi, the Judiciary should now be scrapped to give way to an interim govt that is unconstitutional. Whichever way you look at it, the Judiciary still remain the last place to seek redress. Put it in mind that no system is perfect.
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by caracas: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
cry cry Baby. How are you...sorry Daddy, Thanks Daddy, yes Daddy
Meaning?
Why so stale n dry?
Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by Deepthoughts: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kog45:
This is just the issue here...on phone keyboards we type anything “Wole Soyinka is forming dictionary and at the end saying nothing” and you are telling us something right...Respect to Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka.
Ok, what exactly did soyinka said?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! / Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.