Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

No Connection, No FG Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Connection, No FG Job (19012 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by happney65: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2023
That your 4th paragraph is a total and complete lie full of bunkum. undecided
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Ajoself(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Galucho:
It is true we have special but your narrative about the whole thing is a lie bro
Nobody drops anybody 4months into training to be replaced by a special candidate you only get dropped only if you sustain life threatening injury or you fall ill .
This is how we paint the country to look bad more than how bad it is. Try dy findout about something. Your friend fit do go loose guard e no won tell you wasssup. Na so my guy go depot run the last week come dy give us lamba na him mates we pass out come gist us wassup
He may not be truthful but I was once there. I was sent home, within a month and 2 weeks. They doctored my medical report. Lied that I have moderate pericardial effusion.

3 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by JDJDjD: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:
My guy has applied Nigeria Navy 9 times
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria need a Total overhaul in every sector.
I am just waiting for the court ruling
If the court decides to allow the criminal cocaine sniffing urinating drug Lord to continue as President, they have finally legalised criminality

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by phorget(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Xkale1996:
no mind the idiot

Even if you meet a man romping your wife with a strong di k I'm sure you'll still claim it's not real.
I'm sure you are in a different Nigeria so everything would sound like a lie to you.

6 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by TheGift: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2023
I have a friend who is in the paramilitary. He is always referring to god fathers, "one of
My god fathers", "one of my colleagues god fathers". Now I understand. It's messed up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:
A graduate friend of mine put in interest with the DSS and was assured of a slot owing to the fact her father was a voice at the Ministry of Mines and Steel.

The man unfortunately passed before he could wrap up the employment process. Over a year later and the DSS HR department is still on the "we'll get back to you" poem with the girl and her family.

Cousin of mine passed the screening for employment with the NNPC about 5years ago. His father's friend was the go-between. Said father's friend passed in an automobile accident, that was the end of that job slot, even with the recruitment tests he aced.

Nigeria is currently working for crooks, criminals and dubious entities. Except you're connected.
back in 2019 when the said nnpc job came out.cos I had a slot,I issued to some of my friends that met the requirements.the one that tried and failed disappointed me on a long run.she even called me a scammer when I lost my job at ExxonMobil due to COVID-19 in 2020.today,I don't have regrets of not given her total connection at NNPC.she deserved what she got.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by 3seriez(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2023
True. Nigerian elites have seen Nigeria finish unfortunately. They push their lazy & entitled children into the system. Most don't even need the job, as they have no dependants and pressure on them. You wonder why there is no efficiency & effectiveness in most sectors of Federal Government.
@ OP, But this you're write up is false tho. Once you pass initial screening, there is no looking back, unless your village people are seriously on your case.
Truth be told tho, FG jobs are alot out there, some it's every month they recruit & replace staff. The elites have cornered all the Nice paying and we'll packaged FG jobs for their kids. They now leave Civil defence, Prisons, Immigration etc for the masses. Even at that Its still Man no Man. If the connection is not working, some resort to buying slots.
Even at that some level pass level. Once over heard one Aje babe recalling how she got two different juicy FG Jobs. She dropped CBN for one agency like that, that their pay & allowances is better. Somethings no just balance. The situation has gotten very very bad and it's so unfortunate. Merit in the dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by BrooklynBoy: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2023
misano:
The country is gone. There's no hope again. Let's tell ourselves the truth.
Sure, only renewed shege!!!
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Jafar1: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:
It's true that most FG jobs are through connection...but that you wrote up there is a big fat lie....
All your connections ends during screening....
After screening and you enter training school, there's little anyone can do to remove you unless you default....

So be sure of what you conjure before coming online to post fake news...
Oga, a friend of mine suffered the same fate, three months into the airforce training, they were sent out for unknown reason!

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by GodWrites: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:
I emerged top in my state when I applied for Navy short service and I was exceptional in the interview at Onne Navy camp but when they took the list to Abuja, my name was replaced with someone who had connection.

I was devastated but moved on and put the issue behind me.

Now all I can say is Alhamdulillah I was not even picked because God opened far better doors for me.

Lol. Performing excellently will always get you disqualified. They believe that someone as intelligent as you will perform better in other areas of life, not the military. Military is for those who are not very smart, and can take orders. In fact, the more dumb you are, the greater your chances.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Evidenx(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
I was among the successful candidates in the third or second to the last immigration recruitment,they have already congratulated us in the immigration office,only for the list to go to Abuja and our names was dropped,only one person I know ended up to be pick in Edo state,he has a Muslim name and but from Edo north.

I have tried immigration,fire service,prison,and any paramilitary,yet connection says no.

Na only police I never try,and I don't want to join police with ssce, at least with ND make I get level small.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Chijiokefriday: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Am also a victim ,I applied for air force 2021 and police coming to 2022 /2023 I applied for navy yet nothing to write home about , check it now ,today am self employed and paying myself no regret

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by DallasMike77: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
it's not true, am an ex rating. Nobody will send you out of onne formerly called Akaso after 4 months of training, except you are not fit physically or you can't cope with the rudiment of the training.
However, people still secures FGN/good job based on element of luck and God, Am a living Testimony.

3 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by occfx: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

There is no how the zoo will grow pass this... The zoological Republic needs total factory reset.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

We are playing with FireπŸ”₯

Nigeria is playing with fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!

If we don't stop this trend.

Hahahaha
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by complexstuffs(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:

Lol. Performing excellently will always get you disqualified. They believe that someone as intelligent as you will perform better in other areas of life, not the military. Military is for those who are not very smart, and can take orders. In fact, the more dumb you are, the greater your chances.

LOL
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Tingotoe: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:

Outright lies
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by donbee(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2023
I concur with your story. But still few people without connection get FG job expecially the advertised job.. Am a living testimony.

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by chatinent: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2023
As ex military , I will tell you upfront: find other jobs! The govt doesn't give a fck about you and me.

And for the military part, anyone who tells you they got NDA by God's Grace is a lying mf. Even the common recruitment, you must wet grounds by all means!

First time I applied for the NN, after everything, I was shortlisted. I did the aptitude test and passed medicals and all that. We were waiting for the big day. I saw my name and was already buying the usuals...until a day before the day, my name was replaced. It's a norm. I applied for the N.A next and did the normals and was accepted.

But for your story, I haven't heard they dropped sb from Onne four months in. Yeah, I understand they bring special candidates, but most of the specials were already included from beginning. Well, I don't trust the Nigerian process of recruitment anyways. Anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Yemmysworld91: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Guyman01:
This is not news anymore, I suffered a similar fate in NDA and that's why when I see them failing woefully in the fight against Boko Haram and bandits I simply attribute it to the recruitment process of the military commanders who didn't enter the military out of patriotism and merit but on who is their godfather.

Niger Republic forces will mess them up if Tinubu decides to go to war with these set of quota system officers and commanders most of whom are in the military by virtue of coming from prominent families or having strong political backing who just want to have relatives occupying positions in various sectors.

I saw my neighbour who is a nephew of a serving governor being begged to accept appointment letter from Nigeria Customs Service, he said he doesn't like Uniform job but they were persuading him that they will ask the CG to post him to any location of his choice that their family needs one of them in Customs

Forget the nepotism in recruitment. Your second paragraph is wrong. No country in west africa can withstand our military strength. Only few in Africa can.

We are struggling with boko Haram simply because it's a guerrilla warfare. Read more on that. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Tingotoe:
Outright lies
Where is the lie there? We no longer have rugged, ferrocious officers of the likes of General Obasanjo, Gen Paul Chabri, Gen Buhari
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by chatinent: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Guyman01:
This is not news anymore, I suffered a similar fate in NDA and that's why when I see them failing woefully in the fight against Boko Haram and bandits I simply attribute it to the recruitment process of the military commanders who didn't enter the military out of patriotism and merit but on who is their godfather.

Niger Republic forces will mess them up if Tinubu decides to go to war with these set of quota system officers and commanders most of whom are in the military by virtue of coming from prominent families or having strong political backing who just want to have relatives occupying positions in various sectors.

I saw my neighbour who is a nephew of a serving governor being begged to accept appointment letter from Nigeria Customs Service, he said he doesn't like Uniform job but they were persuading him that they will ask the CG to post him to any location of his choice that their family needs one of them in Customs

I beg to differ. As an ex trained personnel, forget the commissioned officers (those ones na ajebo, true...but they know the rules of engagement too).

For Niger? Niger is no match for the Nigerian army. I mean, even half the Nigeria army will brutalize them. Yes, both will suffer casualties but Nigeria will give them heel burns and war ulcer..without western intrusion.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Gggjhhj: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Waist:

I had a friend who is in training in NDLEA now without given a damn to anyone, he study BCH
Yes there is corruption but we should say what we saw.

There are exceptions, but some persons don't really tell the truth, this country has gone to the dust
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by JudgeWilson(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:

My cousin brother who is an ophan did 3 months in Army camp in Zaria before he was kicked out and replaced by another person. Nigeria na hell.

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by chima47(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2023
What should we do? Is there nothing we ( Nigerians) can do to remedy this situation? This stories are very ugly and discouraging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by clinician2x: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Waist:

I had a friend who is in training in NDLEA now without given a damn to anyone, he study BCH
Yes there is corruption but we should say what we saw.

You believed he didn't pay anyone because he told u he didn't pay anyone abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Guyman01: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

Forget the nepotism in recruitment. Your second paragraph is wrong. No country in west africa can withstand our military strength. Only few in Africa can.

We are struggling with boko Haram simply because it's a guerrilla warfare. Read more on that. Have a good day
Stop arguing nonsense, I am experienced in military matters, Ukraine lost to Wagner made up of ex convicts despite all the weapons supplied to them by NATO due to the tactics of their commanders trained by NATO against the tine tested Soviet tactics when you are fighting a war of attrition.
Patriotic zeal is lacking
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Besto(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2023
DallasMike77:
it's not true, am an ex rating. Nobody will send you out of onne formerly called Akaso after 4 months of training, except you are not fit physically or you can't cope with the rudiment of the training.
However, people still secures FGN/good job based on element of luck and God, Am a living Testimony.

Ahoy!!!

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by UnfairLife7(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Truflame:
Even teaching job in public schools in Abuja. If you don't have money to buy slot, you may be stranded for years.

Many destinies have been ruined as PTA teachers
I am going through this shit also. I was retained at my PPA as a PTA teacher. I'm tired and frustrated with the meagre pay.

Only God knows how others got in seriously

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by sacajawea: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2023
tunde1200:
I tried the Airforce too many times and it fails.
But today I that k God say I no go there.

Man no man Nigeria ways is evil.
Airpeace Airline is full of igbo people
Ibomair is full of akwaibom people
Azman make I no expose my industry too much. Lip sealed for now
Are you a pilot?
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by sacajawea: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Truflame:

Many destinies have been ruined as PTA teachers
What is PTA teacher?
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by ruggedtimi(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:

na northerners do am pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.