Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

No Connection, No FG Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Connection, No FG Job (19021 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Olatundex22(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Tell me why terrorizing will not kill them anyhow because they don’t train

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by TooMuchStuff: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
it has always been like that .

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by princeade86(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Xkale1996:
you lie guy
are u sure? I don't think his lying. I saw someone that they told him to go home, only for him to call who he know for higher ranking in soldier. The person don't even show up, but asked his wife to go there. On seen his wife, all of them continue shouted at the guy that why will he stressing oga madam instead of him to tell them first. They apologized and till now, his doing well in military.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Waist: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Xkale1996:
you lie guy
I had a friend who is in training in NDLEA now without given a damn to anyone, he study BCH
Yes there is corruption but we should say what we saw.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Too painful
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Allisgud: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Should I say wow or hmm,I pity for that person who go through this
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by tunde1200(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2023
I tried the Airforce too many times and it fails.
But today I that k God say I no go there.

Man no man Nigeria ways is evil.
Airpeace Airline is full of igbo people
Ibomair is full of akwaibom people
Azman make I no expose my industry too much. Lip sealed for now

6 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by oyeb15: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Connect me pls
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by untoldtruth: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
See lie this early morning, Chai! I agree with the connection thing, but when you get IN, no one lines up anybody to ask him who the hell is their godfather because said godfather is how they got IN. Your friend is a novel writer, nonsense and ingredients sef 👀

6 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by kcprince: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Unfortunately the country needs a reset.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by BoldBrainz(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
A graduate friend of mine put in interest with the DSS and was assured of a slot owing to the fact her father was a voice at the Ministry of Mines and Steel.

The man unfortunately passed before he could wrap up the employment process. Over a year later and the DSS HR department is still on the "we'll get back to you" poem with the girl and her family.

Cousin of mine passed the screening for employment with the NNPC about 5years ago. His father's friend was the go-between. Said father's friend passed in an automobile accident, that was the end of that job slot, even with the recruitment tests he aced.

Nigeria is currently working for crooks, criminals and dubious entities. Except you're connected.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Galucho(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
It is true we have special but your narrative about the whole thing is a lie bro
Nobody drops anybody 4months into training to be replaced by a special candidate you only get dropped only if you sustain life threatening injury or you fall ill .
This is how we paint the country to look bad more than how bad it is. Try dy findout about something. Your friend fit do go loose guard e no won tell you wasssup. Na so my guy go depot run the last week come dy give us lamba na him mates we pass out come gist us wassup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Truflame: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Even teaching job in public schools in Abuja. If you don't have money to buy slot, you may be stranded for years.

Many destinies have been ruined as PTA teachers

4 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Watcharena: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Your friend dey lie ,truth is that the training is hard people even die during training the training itself is harder than war,students used to run away during training because they can't withstand it ,so is possible he is one of them and he can't man up and tell you the the truth.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Gamesmart: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:
My guy has applied Nigeria Navy 9 times
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria need a Total overhaul in every sector.

The type of moronic nonsense you will see on the front page of Seun's NL.

No evidence, just create your nonsense and post it. No need to prove anything or back any claims up.

Nairaland is a junkyard!

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by onuhx: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Absolute truth
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Awise09(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Things has really rotten its only God that can save His elects in this nation.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Judolisco(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
spencekat:
I tried joining Navy via Short Service only once and it failed because of no solid connection.That was then,but now thanks be to God for where I am.
bro show us way now abeg... Things no dey easy
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Watcharena: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Galucho:
It is true we have special but your narrative about the whole thing is a lie bro
Nobody drops anybody 4months into training to be replaced by a special candidate you only get dropped only if you sustain life threatening injury or you fall ill .
This is how we paint the country to look bad more than how bad it is. Try dy findout about something. Your friend fit do go loose guard e no won tell you wasssup. Na so my guy go depot run the last week come dy give us lamba na him mates we pass out come gist us wassup
your head they there ,is possible the guy ran way from training
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by DataAlchemist: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
That's why I laugh when people blame the lack of employment in nigeria on the presidency, irrespective of the number of jobs being created by the fg, there will still be cries of unemployment because of individual's greed,
The only fault of the government is inadequate monitoring and overlooking these criminal acts..there are many federal government jobs out there enough for skilled unemployed graduates and even non-graduates, but these positions are given to people who knows someone.. funnily enough these same people thinks they are better than the government, they log online to criticize the gov for corruption, Even when they themselves benefits from the proceed of the same corruption.

When it comes to job, there is little the presidency can do, it all boils down to all these so called directors, even if millions of jobs are created, it will only be reserved for those who has the money to pay for it, thereby making it look like there are no jobs in nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by untoldtruth: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:
A graduate friend of mine put in interest with the DSS and was assured of a slot owing to the fact her father was a voice at the Ministry of Mines and Steel.

The man unfortunately passed before he could wrap up the employment process. Over a year later and the DSS HR department is still on the "we'll get back to you" poem with the girl and her family.

Cousin of mine passed the screening for employment with the NNPC about 5years ago. His father's friend was the go-between. Said father's friend passed in an automobile accident, that was the end of that job slot, even with the recruitment tests he aced.

Nigeria is currently working for crooks, criminals and dubious entities. Except you're connected.
Hmm, alot of people have conveniently died to make this story work o. It is well sha 🤔

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by MrsTwrite(f): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2023
There are certain things that are called normal in Nigeria which is an evidence of pure wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Truthfulguy10: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2023
RealityBender:

Sheiya… Na who still dey believe in legit hustle for this country na dem I pity pass 🙄
Truth be told
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by BoldBrainz(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2023
untoldtruth:

Hmm, alot of people have conveniently died to make this story work o. It is well sha 🤔

People die everyday, Son. Whether conveniently or otherwise.

And there's literally no essence to trying to prove the veracity of a narrative to you. My place is to tell it and yours is to believe, or not.

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Akaegwu(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Join IPOB soldiers, no God father there. The only qualifications is hate Nigeria. Or you can join Nairaland soldiers. The only qualifications is hate the Igbos. You can also join the Obidients soldiers, the only qualifications is hate bad governa6. Chose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2023
RealityBender:

Sheiya… Na who still dey believe in legit hustle for this country na dem I pity pass 🙄
legit hustle is real.have a lot of patience.try and discover urself.u r born with more than one talent.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Originalsly: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmm .... applied 9 times and didn't get recruited. Didn't he tell you what he did to get in on the 10th try? Maybe 4 months in they found out he lied his way in and kicked him out.... but gave you this cock and bull story which you open mouth and swallowed without question.... like how God he know he was replaced by someone with connections?
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
untoldtruth:

just believe in what God can do.the person may not actually deserve the job.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Ajoself(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:
My guy has applied Nigeria Navy 9 times
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria need a Total overhaul in every sector.
DSS or regular
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by BigDawsNet: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023
I applied to

NCS
NIS
NPF
ROAD SAFETY CORPS
NIGERIAN NAVY
I gave up straight

Here in the States.. you can just visit the nearest Armed force career center in your residence states and fill in the application to become a reserved of full duty recruit provided you are US Citizen or Greencard holder and medically fit

You don't need Godfather, you don't need anything...

9 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by wunmi590(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2023

This is practically the more reason the Nigeria security architecture will keep collapsing, because the brave, intelligent people who out of their own will want to contribute to the systems have been unjustly screened out, all in the name of no god father to sign either their document or stand for them...

Nigeria is not a place to be, if you want a system that works, Nigeria is not for you...

Reason why Nigeria can never move forward,me for once I've never believed in Nigeria, I can say it anywhere...

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

the person may not deserve the job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? / Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.