Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

No Connection, No FG Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Connection, No FG Job (19009 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by sacajawea: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
tunde1200:

Nice profession
I study electrical electronic engineering and I study aeronautic engineering at Zaria kad.
If you have aircraft maintenance training you will know about flying but not license to fly.
Ok.
But it's quite something that you can basically fly Some aircrafts, Right? Just by the technical know how and and engineering of aircrafts
What's Zarai Kad by the way?
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Harcom: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol crap you post there bro
GodWrites:

Lol. Performing excellently will always get you disqualified. They believe that someone as intelligent as you will perform better in other areas of life, not the military. Military is for those who are not very smart, and can take orders. In fact, the more dumb you are, the greater your chances.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Truflame: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2023
sacajawea:

What is PTA teacher?

PTA teachers are part time teachers employed for a token of #10,000 or #25,000 by the host community in public schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Chummynoni(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
lolu2019:
the mistake a lot of them make not having a good attitude.u can get job without having a good certificate.the worst that will happen is to place u on contract jobs that pays well like Safety.
can we talk on WhatsApp please? My number on my signature . Thanks
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chummynoni:
can we talk on WhatsApp please? My number on my signature . Thanks
chat me up.my number is on my profile or posts
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Chummynoni(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
lolu2019:
chat me up.my number is on my profile or posts
I can’t see any . Maybe my version of nairaland causes it . Idk
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chummynoni:
just search for virtual tipster
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chummynoni:
virtual football tipster
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lazkizz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
lolu2019:
ode.i had a slot.God will not come down to help u.the former president of Major oil marketers association of Nigeria is my dad friend.he was the one that gave me the slot.he is a Yoruba man.i don't need to mention his name.google it.
small small grin
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by IyaTola: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
lolu2019:
ode.i had a slot.God will not come down to help u.the former president of Major oil marketers association of Nigeria is my dad friend.he was the one that gave me the slot.he is a Yoruba man.i don't need to mention his name.google it.
A d you think Nigeria would be better
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
IyaTola:
A d you think Nigeria would be better
I wonder o...

Help me ask am o,

my daddy friend, my mummy friend yen yen yen... undecided undecided

One hour of nig minimum wage is approx N125 and it can barely buy an egg to make omelette.

Whereas just one hour min wage in some climes can buy what will feed a person for more than one week.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by IyaTola: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I wonder o...

Help me ask am o,

my daddy friend, my mummy friend yen yen yen... undecided undecided

One hour of nig minimum wage is approx N125 and it can barely buy an egg to make omelette.

Whereas just one hour min wage in some climes can buy what will feed a person for more than one week.
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by GalahadPrince(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
lazkizz:
My guy has applied Nigeria Navy 9 times
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria need a Total overhaul in every sector.

This country is in a state of embarrassment
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lazkizz(m): 5:44pm On May 07
GalahadPrince:

This country is in a state of embarrassment

Bro it's long gone , Nigeria is a British project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.