Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

No Connection, No FG Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Connection, No FG Job (19010 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by montanaguy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
You said your friend. I had expected you to say you experienced it. You saw it happened but no. You are quoting your friend. I was there and that is I why I am saying it does not happen.

Agree we have special lists but, it does not happen the way the poster narrated it. You can be sent home from the training ground for various reasons and not because they are sending you home because, you are not connected or because they want to replace you with someone else. Military has not degenerated to that. Agree it's corrupt like every other institutions in the country but not up to that.

What was the reason your so called friend gave you that made them to drop him? Simply because he has no connection or God father? Where was his godfather when out of hundreds of people that applied for recruitment from his state, he was among those selected? He passed the first and second screening, passed the medical tests and proceeded to the training? The person that was used to replace him could have been sent directly to the training without screenings and medical tests since he has a godfather. For your information, that is how those with connections and godfathers are selected. They skip recruitment processes and not lies that, after 4months, in training, recruits will be lined up, names will be called and if you don't have connections or godfather, you will be giving 20k to go home and be replaced.

It happens during the screenings. Don't talk what you don't know. Everynody is saying my friend told me. Narrate your experience yourself.

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
lolu2019:
back in 2019 when the said nnpc job came out.cos I had a slot,I issued to some of my friends that met the requirements.the one that tried and failed disappointed me on a long run.she even called me a scammer when I lost my job at ExxonMobil due to COVID-19 in 2020.today,I don't have regrets of not given her total connection at NNPC.she deserved what she got.

You had a slot during the NNPC recruitment of 2019? grin grin

Why are you guys like this na?

3 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Obierika(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

I am just waiting for the court ruling
If the court decides to allow the criminal cocaine sniffing urinating drug Lord to continue as President, they have finally legalised criminality

It was not Tinubu that caused the rot in the recruitment process in federal parastatals in Nigeria, the rot has always been there!

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by chima47(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Barbiturate:

There's nothing, absolutely nothing you can do! Even the endsars we did, they unleashed soldiers on us, killed many youths and still kept mute, like nothing happened.
This people called politicians don't care about us. It's better everyone fight for his own survival without hoping on Government.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by JDJDjD: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obierika:

It was not Tinubu that caused the rot in the recruitment process in federal parastatals in Nigeria, the rot has always been there!
Once the head is bad, every other places are equally bad.
What u are currently witnessing now will be a child's play if the court decide to mess up
People will not be hiding to steal again. It will be an open criminality
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Interactive34: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am going through this shit also. I was retained at my PPA as a PTA teacher. I'm tired and frustrated with the meagre pay.

Only God knows how others got in seriously

Sorry , enlighten me , what is PTA teacher ?
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Firstgentleman1:

ode.i had a slot.God will not come down to help u.the former president of Major oil marketers association of Nigeria is my dad friend.he was the one that gave me the slot.he is a Yoruba man.i don't need to mention his name.google it.

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Firstgentleman1:

because,u see everyone on nairaland.u think we are all nobody.mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by UnfairLife7(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Interactive34:

Sorry , enlighten me , what is PTA teacher ?
(PTA) Parents Teachers Association

It's an association where parents and teachers come together to discuss about the wellbeing of the students

In the state where i served, the state government lack teachers. This made parents and teachers come together and deliberate the way forward. They decided to tax each students to pay a paltry sum every term. The money paid was used to hire teachers to take the students. Hence is called PTA teachers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by omolola12345(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
For those saying there is no hope it means you are pessimistic but I know there is hope if we are ready to tell ourselves the truth. I have applied many times without even being invited for interview. And every year there is recruitment of new staffs in every agencies.
Until we deal with the mentality of no strong connection no job we are not going anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lolu2019: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
omolola12345:
For those saying there is no hope it means you are pessimistic but I know there is hope if we are ready to tell ourselves the truth. I have applied many times without even being invited for interview. And every year there is recruitment of new staffs in every agencies.
Until we deal with the mentality of no strong connection no job we are not going anywhere in Nigeria.
the mistake a lot of them make not having a good attitude.u can get job without having a good certificate.the worst that will happen is to place u on contract jobs that pays well like Safety.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lazkizz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Danmaiduguri:

Lies
grin grin fool ...... 9ja has not happen to you that's why

2 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
lolu2019:
the mistake a lot of them make not having a good attitude.u can get job without having a good certificate.the worst that will happen is to place u on contract jobs that pays well like Safety.
Not having good attitude? Bros calm down just thank God for giving you the privilege of having your well paid job. Don't boast o.

It is nothing but privilege.

U see now, that's why wealth is not spreading, he/she doesn't follow us to beer parlour so we will not give them well paid job. That's why the wealth is not spreading.

No wonder our politicians give scholarship to study abroad to mostly criminals, cultists, runs girls, prostitute youths. They hardly give it to honest hard-working youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Exceed15: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
100% true
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by tunde1200(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
sacajawea:

Are you a pilot?
No I can fly aircraft but am not license to that.
Am am aircraft maintenance engineer on airframe and power plant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by sacajawea: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
tunde1200:

No I can fly aircraft but am not license to that.
Am am aircraft maintenance engineer on airframe and power plant.
You fly aircraft?? But don't have a licence...??
That's interesting!

So your training and Education during aircraft engineering & maintenance was so extensive that you can fly an aircraft quite well...??
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Interactive34: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:

It's an association where parents and teachers come together to discuss about the wellbeing of the students

In the state where i served, the state government lack teachers. This made parents and teachers come together and deliberate the way forward. They decided to tax each students to pay a paltry sum every term. The money paid was used to hire teachers to take the students. Hence is called PTA teachers.

Oh thanks for that clarification. I pray God do something far better than this for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by tunde1200(m): 3:35am On Aug 10, 2023
sacajawea:

You fly aircraft?? But don't have a licence...??
That's interesting!

So your training and Education during aircraft engineering & maintenance was so extensive that you can fly an aircraft quite well...??

Seems your are looking for something else have already replied to your question yet you are still asking same thing.
I can't fly an airplane and I have licence to repair alone.
What else you twisting me again for?
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lazkizz(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2023
have also seen a family were 4 of them are working with NDLEA . and their last born who is a strong weed smoker just saw his name in the recent recruitment shortlist and has gone to camp for training .

something's I see all these Government agencies like family business and who known who .
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by nony43(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Guyman01:
This is not news anymore, I suffered a similar fate in NDA and that's why when I see them failing woefully in the fight against Boko Haram and bandits I simply attribute it to the recruitment process of the military commanders who didn't enter the military out of patriotism and merit but on who is their godfather.

Niger Republic forces will mess them up if Tinubu decides to go to war with these set of quota system officers and commanders most of whom are in the military by virtue of coming from prominent families or having strong political backers who just want to have relatives occupying positions in various sectors.

I saw my neighbour who is a nephew of a serving governor being begged to accept appointment letter from Nigeria Customs Service, he said he doesn't like Uniform job but they were persuading him that they will ask the CG to post him to any location of his choice that their family needs one of them in Customs

Yeeee na lie.Imagine.
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by sacajawea: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2023
tunde1200:

Seems your are looking for something else have already replied to your question yet you are still asking same thing.
I can't fly an airplane and I have licence to repair alone.
What else you twisting me again for?
You said you can fly aircraft, out of curiosity and some level of admiration & excitement , I asked how Manage?
cos you said are not licenced to but you "can fly airplanes" (see your original comment) you said you can fly airplanes.

Now I know some aircraft engineers can fly airplanes and some cannot, so I'm asking a, did you get that training too but just don't have the license?
SMH... Y'all are an unnecessarily angry, confrontational Group of people
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Love800(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wat is PTA teachers?
Truflame:
Even teaching job in public schools in Abuja. If you don't have money to buy slot, you may be stranded for years.

Many destinies have been ruined as PTA teachers
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Love800(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wat is the meaning of PTA teacher and why are u guys hating on it. I just want to know.
UnfairLife7:
I am going through this shit also. I was retained at my PPA as a PTA teacher. I'm tired and frustrated with the meagre pay.

Only God knows how others got in seriously
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by UnfairLife7(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Love800:
Wat is the meaning of PTA teacher and why are u guys hating on it. I just want to know.

In the state where i served, the state government lack teachers. This made parents and teachers come together and deliberate the way forward. They decided to tax each students to pay a paltry sum every term. The money paid was used to hire teachers to take the students. Hence is called PTA teachers. The teachers are paid a paltry sum monthly while they engage in same job with other government employee teachers
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Love800(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
So they are not real techers? Why will they pay dem paltry sum?

Can i ask dis, like hw much in a month are they paid?
UnfairLife7:

In the state where i served, the state government lack teachers. This made parents and teachers come together and deliberate the way forward. They decided to tax each students to pay a paltry sum every term. The money paid was used to hire teachers to take the students. Hence is called PTA teachers. The teachers are paid a paltry sum monthly while they engage in same job with other government employee teachers
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by tunde1200(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
What is your area of education

sacajawea:

You said you can fly aircraft, out of curiosity and some level of admiration & excitement , I asked how Manage?
cos you said are not licenced to but you "can fly airplanes" (see your original comment) you said you can fly airplanes.

Now I know some aircraft engineers can fly airplanes and some cannot, so I'm asking a, did you get that training too but just don't have the license?
SMH... Y'all are an unnecessarily angry, confrontational Group of people
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Love800(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
So they are not real teachers? Why are they paid paltry sum?

Can i ask dis, like hw much are they being paid?
UnfairLife7:

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by UnfairLife7(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Love800:
So they are not real techers? Why will they pay dem paltry sum?

Can i ask dis, like hw much in a month are they paid?
they are PTA teachers not recognised by government. Payment depends on school though

20-30k monthly
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Love800(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Okay. Tank u
I appreciate
UnfairLife7:
they are PTA teachers not recognised by government. Payment depends on school though

20-30k monthly
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by sacajawea: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
tunde1200:
What is your area of education

Physics, and computer engineering

1 Like

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by tunde1200(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2023
sacajawea:

Physics, and computer engineering

Nice profession
I study electrical electronic engineering and I study aeronautic engineering at Zaria kad.
If you have aircraft maintenance training you will know about flying but not license to fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.