Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11758 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by logicalhumour: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Cooleasy:

How can one know the difference between the music that belong to which of the two frequencies?

For example, this unusual music 'Nirvana' by El Bosco; I found something heavenly about it and became drawn to it and other similar music, including subliminal affirmations. How do I know which frequency they belong to?

Just download a good music player. Here's one (the best I've used actually). It's called "Oto Music". Offline lyrics and normal/Synced Lyrics downloader for any song; clean; NO ADS, Neatly arrange your songs by artists, their albums, etc.; artist bio/album or song info, etc. And most importantly, the music's frequency.
In the highlighted region, you'll notice a 44.1khz, this is the range OP is warning you about. Your target should be around 43khz.

Bonus: Search "Spotiflyer F-droid" and download. It's a music downloader. Spotiflyer is independent of Oto Music, it's just a cool downloader where you can just copy a track or album's url from Spotify, Youtube/YouTube Music, Soundcloud, Gaana, etc and just download the song with meta data! Thank me later 🤭

But seriously, I wonder what OurTruth247 means by "Frequency of the universe" because everything in our universe actually vibrate at different frequencies.

I'll post 2 links in my post below to two arguments for and against this music frequency stuff. Read and decide.

By the way, if you like Nirvana by El Bosco, you might like Diamonds on the Water, Echoes in Rain, Sacta Maria, Sumiregusa; all by Enya

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by logicalhumour: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
For: ask.audio/articles/music-theory-exploring-the-432hz-tuning-debate

Against: ask.audio/articles/music-theory-432-hz-tuning-separating-fact-from-fiction

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2023
SporaD8:

Same way you inhale Air after you already exhale - Life is an unending cycle!

Will SC breathe air made of humans.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SporaD8: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Not at all!
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SporaD8: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Not at all!
It only relishes Garri with nsala soups.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2023
SporaD8:

Not at all!
It only relishes Garri with nsala soups.

So which one are you, garri or nsala?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Busybrain2233: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2023
Dear Op,

Are u human or a Chatgpt grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Mount Rushmore was carved by hand so I dunno why you think it requires power tools to carve gigantic structures. What are you transporting other than the rubble from the site for the sphinx and in the case of the pyramids ever heard of rollers and pulley systems?

Oh right we should discard the mainstream explanations that have evidence and accept your unevidenced conjectures. No dice buddy, bring evidence not conjectures. You are like a man bringing knives to a gun fight, you'll get slaughtered. It's no wonder you are begging for popular support.

Have you ever heard of sandblasting? The sphinx was in the desert for crying out loud, exposed to winds that would constantly fling sand against it, of course its going to experince weathering.

You are the one saying Old Penn Station is such an engineering feat yet when I compare it to another engineering you call the comparison ridiculous. I didn't come here to exchange unpleasantries but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Do you really want a discussion or you simply looking for validation?
You forgot something ,what was used to cut those stones ?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:

How deep your brainwashing is that you are terrified of the truth. Sad, very sad.

The beings in control of our world might be evil and wicked, but they are very smart. And your reaction to any trappings of the truth is a confirmation of how effectively they've locked the human soul is a continuous loop of ignorance, so much so that they reject any indication of the truth even before hearing it.

You know he is blinded by teachings of Jesus but go about insulting my good aunty sisterfire for correcting you about your strong love for Jesus Christ and hate on dracos . Arent u castigating Jehovah and Allah in this same topic ,or are you saying Jesus is good but Yahweh/Allah is bad? . You are just confusing yourself like right now, telling us Jesus is good but reptilians are behind evil and brainwashing on earth.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
DwarfStarr:
How is it that there is no account of biblical figures anywhere in history aside the holy books, whereas there is documented history of famous people that lived before the holy books was compiled and published. can anyone answer.

Of Course there are many Legendary Personalities spread across every civilizations both known and unknown to Man. The snag is here that the Stories of the exploits have been taken over by Religious hands who have adopted their stories and in most cases adapted them too to fit a narrative.

Legendary people never really lived before the Holy Books perse for it is widely believed amongst Religious people ( I am one) that Enoch was the First to write. What we know is that (again via the Pens of Religious folks) is that he lived just Seven Generation from Adam(?)

Explore the Orients and you will be amazed with their wisdom and Age long Civilizations. The Greeks only gave us a rehash of the little they learn from the Hindus.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oh no.

You're afraid of the truth I just spoke. Your very reaction proves I exposed you.
I saw fear in him . That fear is just how brainwashed you are by the bible.
I am scared of you 2!!!
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

Again, you're ranting because I exposed your intentions.

People who have the true knowledge of God and apply same don't suffer any of those things you mentioned. Those who suffer them are those under satanic captivity. The true knowledge of God gives you victory over Satan and puts him under your feet. True freedom is with God. Satan has nothing to offer mankind.

Those higher forces pushing you to write these things have their aims which you know quiet well.

I warn every reader to guide their hearts. Do not allow your soul to be entrapped in occultism.

If the OP means well for you, he shouldn't have any problem with such a simple advice as 'Guide your hearts. Do not destroy your soul.' Since I never said do not read what the OP is writing. He's finding fault in such a simple warning because he wants you to do the opposite. He doesn't want you to guide your hearts. He wants you to destroy your soul. Readers beware .

Any knowledge that draws you closer to Satan and takes you far away from the Almighty God would destroy your soul.

Readers, beware. There's no profit in occultism.
I can See how prayerful apes in Nigeria has put Satan on their feet with their love of Jesus Christ ? You idiots are laughing stuck of the world because u believe so much on Jesus . Even ourtruth is an idiot for fighting ma'am light because of Jesus .
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:

Please don't mind that i had to qoute you.
Please answer these below questions:
1. With the present situation in Nigeria lets assume we have 1000 Christians. You and I know very well that about 970 of these christians are poor and living in undesirable conditions. Now about 20 are a combination of genuinely rich men and corrupt people seeking to be covered by the Umbrella church. Then the remaining 10 are our church leaders and their families who live off the the proceeds of the 970 poor congregants. Without sentiments, can you tell me what ur church in particular has done for the society other than this guide ur soul threat?
2. Most Nigerian christians are working as public servants. Now tell me 5 companies built by churches to employ just her members not other church's members in Nigeria?
3. Are Nigerian christians better than Chinese, Indians, Koreans, saudi Arabians, Kuwaiti citizens just to name but few?
4. Can you name just one thing the church has built for the society in Nigeria except bigger churches?
5. Can you prove verifiably that our God Almighty is the only one and true God making the Gods of indians, Africans, Chinese, Greeks the false ones? Remember prove verifiably. Dont tell me the bible said because these gods have their books. Dont judge with the book of a particular god making ambigous claims yet his so called people are left in poverty.

My god I worship you . You are word wisdom in flesh and blood.

I dol my hat ,so a brain as yours can be seen in Africa . Ourtruth24 should learn from u instead
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by logicalhumour: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Leiylau:

You know he is blinded by teachings of Jesus but go about insulting my good aunty sisterfire for correcting you about your strong love for Jesus Christ and hate on dracos . Arent u castigating Jehovah and Allah in this same topic ,or are you saying Jesus is good but Yahweh/Allah is bad? . You are just confusing yourself like right now, telling us Jesus is good but reptilians are behind evil and brainwashing on earth.

OK, I'm liking where this is going grin
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
EYESofHORUS:
For real, anyone that want to say anything contrary to what people have known for at least 20yrs, will be ready for verbal assault. Those that have tried to say this kind of stuff in the past on this platform can relate. The bad side of it is that, these trolls will end up silencing whoever try to do that with their assault and tantrums. By so doing, they deprive those that are interested to expand their field of knowledge the chance. Too bad for us as a country.

Back in the days, in my history of Architecture class, there were questioned raised on who and how the Pyramids were built. Even the lecturer saw sense in our claims that those that built those wonderful structures are likely more advanced than whatever we can be in 20yrs time when it comes to technology.

Check the hieroglyphics text too. See symbols, carved, the images carved depicting what we can visibly see as todays aircraft, ships etc. I mean guys, dont lets us shy away from what is starring at us in the eyes. Learning from what this man is posting wont be too bad. You can always filter off, the ones you dont agree with. OP will have done that too during his research. Dont let us seem as if we all know best. Table your point without discrediting another person work. Naso knowledge dey take circulate.

This supposed being we are talking about, might have even left this planet for us or maybe they have perished here on earth. With people like OP and others, things can be unravelled. No be everything suppose bring banters and please lets stop this atitude of condescending another person view. One love

You and your black hairy Apes of africa should Go and insult sisterfire and know if we won't roast you alive . You can only do that with ourtruth who is confused , your insults serves him right anyways for fighting and insulting sisterfire who corrected him like mother does to a son.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:

Please name one true church you know. This will go a long way for me. Please.
í dol my hat again ! Your wisdom isn't ordinary
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Leiylau:
I saw fear in him . That fear is just how brainwashed you are by the bible.
I am scared of you 2!!!
If you and I should see face to face, all the demons energising you in this line of folly would desert you.

I just pray that you would receive mercy before you breath your last. Tell me, what benefit has witchcraft delivered to you since you joined? Only eternal damnation with Satan your filthy master.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Leiylau(f): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

If you and I should see face to face, all the demons energising you in this line of folly would desert you.

I just pray that you would receive mercy before you breath your last. Tell me, what benefit has witchcraft delivered to you since you joined? Only eternal damnation with Satan your filthy master.
I shall trash you out if I get you numb! At least as a witch I knew one day u apes from Africa will be roasted in my witchy pot with onions and broccoli dangling beside you.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Leiylau:
I shall trash you out if I get you numb! At least as a witch I knew one day u apes from Africa will be roasted in my witchy pot with onions and broccoli dangling beside you.
I laugh you to scorn

You don't understand that He that is in me is far greater than the he that is in you.

I don't need your number to deal with you if I want to. I live in a Kingdom where God's love pervades everything. God still loves you right now and wants you to repent. Satan has nothing to offer you. Satan your master himself knows his boundary.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Leiylau:
You forgot something ,what was used to cut those stones ?

Stone cutting tools.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Brainmytool: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Leiylau:
í dol my hat again ! Your wisdom isn't ordinary

Omo i dey follow you because wisdom wan strangle you.

Anyways thanks bae.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2023
correctguy101:

Let this ancestor advice you...

Do not go anywhere near weed unless you're sure it's pure.

And no mind the OP. He's maybe high on synthetic Arizona.

Take him too serious at your own peril. You get?

Be very careful of anyone who'll advice you to take weed, especially if it's to raise consciousness or whatever. Some young huns don turn werey because of that kind ad-vice.

What do you people think consciousness is? This ancestor is only sure of one way to raise consciousness....

That's through increasing your knowledge base. You won't need anyone to tell you, you'll naturally feel it within.

And make you no make mistake, knowledge here, means all knowledge even if it's a so-called evil. Increase it and reach your peak.

Truth is in everything.

Rugged you if you can still keep your emotions.
...Good, tell ourtruth this ,he is still in Jesus encrypted chains though I like wat he does here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Soul, Death, Reincarnation..

Science can't explain that.
No philosophy can explain that.

Only Islam has done that.

Soul, death and reincarnation are something that can only be known by the Creator.
...Heyy Stop Already! Islam exposing these 3 things u mentioned is like Tinubu your second Allah exposing his 8 diseases on TVC news.
Islam that is 100times worst than Christianity recently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Kaybee7000(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...Heyy Stop Already! Islam exposing these 3 things u mentioned is like Tinubu your second Allah exposing his 8 diseases on TVC news.

Inalilahi wainailai rojihun

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Adaibeku(f): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2023
LordReed:

Stone cutting tools.

mumu 1
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amunethseranu:

Tinubu is not a Muslim. He's your brother in Christianity
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Adaibeku:

mumu 1

That must be the name you are known by. LoLz.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Tinubu is not a Muslim. He's your brother in Christianity
no Politician is Religious, and I am not a christian .

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Amunethseranu:
no Politician is Religious, and I am not a christian .

Then understand and know who is a Muslim before tagging him a Muslim
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2023
Crysthaniel:
yo guys i just created a WhatsApp platform for like minded people about increasing our consciousness
feel free to join

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/ExuxABtXpdkCpKQLyDXuCR
replace the dot with the signs
Link not going through..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by tobby20: 11:49pm On May 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Please don't mind that i had to qoute you.
Please answer these below questions:
1. With the present situation in Nigeria lets assume we have 1000 Christians. You and I know very well that about 970 of these christians are poor and living in undesirable conditions. Now about 20 are a combination of genuinely rich men and corrupt people seeking to be covered by the Umbrella church. Then the remaining 10 are our church leaders and their families who live off the the proceeds of the 970 poor congregants. Without sentiments, can you tell me what ur church in particular has done for the society other than this guide ur soul threat?
2. Most Nigerian christians are working as public servants. Now tell me 5 companies built by churches to employ just her members not other church's members in Nigeria?
3. Are Nigerian christians better than Chinese, Indians, Koreans, saudi Arabians, Kuwaiti citizens just to name but few?
4. Can you name just one thing the church has built for the society in Nigeria except bigger churches?
5. Can you prove verifiably that our God Almighty is the only one and true God making the Gods of indians, Africans, Chinese, Greeks the false ones? Remember prove verifiably. Dont tell me the bible said because these gods have their books. Dont judge with the book of a particular god making ambigous claims yet his so called people are left in poverty.
Boss I’m sorry
But normal logic : you can’t prove a negative
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by tobby20: 12:23am On May 03, 2023
sonmvayina:
I am beginning to understand the story of the Anunnakis...and the Torah.
The Egyptian book of the dead captures everything....I will advice everybody to read it...

It is really about the two brothers....

Jacob and Esau

Enki and Enlil....

The laws where given to help us transcends this realm by increasing our consciousness...

You’ve gat the book sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? / Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) / Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.