Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11587 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2023
kingthreat:

The annoying thing about you is that you feel you are 100% right.
You feel that your 10 years research is the ultimate truth with no error in them.
The truths about our existence is something humans have been searching for in millennia and have still not gotten a perfect understanding. But one guy believes that his own understanding is perfect and others are lies. Sorry in the midst of the truth you disseminate, you have some issues. You better keep an open heart and still keep learning.

Humans have been searching for Truth for Millennials?
Are you among the Humans searching for the Truth?
What have you found so far? Do you try to research and find anything on your own?

Do not be decieved, the human history is already documented in pieces across Different cultures and religion.

It takes a certain level of curiosity and fearlessness to connect the dots.

The world leading Elites wouldn't want that to be a common Knowledge among the entire human populace for reasons best known to them.
Humans are like dogs, they prefer and love their Masters over their fellow specie.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:45am On Apr 14, 2023
KnownUnknown:
The old Military Hat building was constructed of pure concrete . It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of concrete, with unreliable electricity, would also leave their streets unpaved, with open gutters, and full of mud.

Why didn't these people prioritize the streets they walked on? The answer is staring us in the face. They weren't the ones that built those structures. They found them.

I like your objectivity, it's a proof of strong mind.
But allow that guy to land, somebody like you will be a talkative In real life that likes arguing almost everything.
Do you think you have more objections than I do here?
When he's done, you can't start contributing and countering.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 5:26am On Apr 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

But allow that guy to land, somebody like you will be a talkative In real life that likes arguing almost everything.

Allow the guy to land? The guy is standing on a table flapping his arms! He doesn’t need to land. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Allow the guy to land? The guy is standing on a table flapping his arms! He doesn’t need to land. grin

Since you are standing on a solid Rock gallantly,
So how did humans come about?

Is there an Afterlife? What happens when we die?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Damian911: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Bro, I disagree if you say they met it then what of the White House? was it also built by aliens or whatever?
Ourtruth247:
The Euston Arch

The old Euston Arch was constructed of pure sand stone. It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of pure sand stone, with no power tools, would leave their streets unpaved, and full of mud.

Why didn't these people prioritize the streets they walked on? The answer is staring us in the face. They weren't the ones that built those structures. They found them.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Damian911: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2023
grin grin cheesy ;Bad guy you wanna spoil market for the guy
KnownUnknown:
The old Military Hat building was constructed of pure concrete . It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of concrete, with unreliable electricity, would also leave their streets unpaved, with open gutters, and full of mud.

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Since you are standing on a solid Rock gallantly,
So how did humans come about?

Is there an Afterlife? What happens when we die?

Humans are part and parcel of the rock I stand on. We are one of the myriad beings generated by the earth.

What is an Afterlife other than a lie people are taught after they are inculcated with fear of inevitable death?
An afterlife is also a lie employed by conmen, otherwise known as the clergy, to fool the gullible and weak minded.

What about a Beforelife? Rhetorical question.

When you die, you become part of the non-living elements of the earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Conmen

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Conmen in training.
Dalai Lama and co probably already stuck their tongues in the trainees’ mouths.

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Humans are part and parcel of the rock I stand on. We are one of the myriad beings generated by the earth.

What is an Afterlife other than a lie people are taught after they are inculcated with fear of inevitable death?
An afterlife is also a lie employed by conmen, otherwise known as the clergy, to fool the gullible and weak minded.

What about a Beforelife? Rhetorical question.

When you die, you become part of the non-living elements of the earth.

I can see you are still in the early stages of Atheism/Agnosticism, I've been there.

When you understand, research, and experiment more about life first-hand, you will have a retrogression, albeit on a different position.

Everything you claim you know is what you read on the internet, you don't have any practical experience or experiment of your own. Do you Know how I know? Because you sound like an enthusiastic atheist, I know and understand that feeling.

Look, both science and Religion are right, but they both have half truths.

When you join science and religion together, you will somewhat have the truth in one piece.

I don't want to detail this thread.

But you if you delve into the quantum world and it's mechanics, you will understand that the rules and constants we think we know about the Universe doesn't always apply.

A simple question I have for you is; Have you had an Out of Body Experience before?

Have you ever been able to see yourself lying on the bed while you stand looking at your body?

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I can see you are still in the early stages of Atheism/Agnosticism, I've been there.

I’m neither atheist nor agnostic.

SenatePresdo:

When you understand, research, and experiment more about life first-hand, you will have a retrogression, albeit on a different position.

Understand, research, and experiment on what exactly?

SenatePresdo:

Everything you claim you know is what you read on the internet, you don't have any practical experience or experiment of your own. Do you Know how I know? Because you sound like an enthusiastic atheist, I know and understand that feeling.

What did I claim to know that is not apparent? I did not a make any extraordinary or fantastic claims.

SenatePresdo:

I don’t even know what this means so I don’t have a response.

SenatePresdo:

When you join science and religion together, you will somewhat have the truth in one piece.

Again, don’t know what you mean.

SenatePresdo:

I don’t want to detail this thread
But you if you delve into the quantum world and its mechanics, you will understand that the rules and constants we think we know about the Universe doesn't always apply.

What does the study of quantum mechanics have to do with this? Whether quantum or classical physics, you are still talking about the universe. So what?

SenatePresdo:

A simple question I have for you is; Have you had an Out of Body Experience before?
Have you ever been able to see yourself lying on the bed while you stand looking at your body?

No, I haven’t had an out of body experience before but I have no reason to doubt that it’s a product of the brain and senses just like dreams.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by sonmvayina(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ourtruth247:
What is a soul?

A soul is infinite energy which was originally a part of God or source energy as I like to call it. God is the universal consciousness that embodies all things that exist, all things that have existed and all things that will exist. God isn't a being with emotions like jealousy or anger, or sense organs like eyes and ears, or a being that wants to be worshipped. Every soul, whether good or bad, is an expression of God.

At the point of separation from God(source energy), the soul exists as an individual entity, with the free will to explore multiple existences in order to learn and evolve and at the end, return to the source from whence it came from.

Because the soul is immaterial, it begins it's existence by taking on physical forms. When this physical body dies, at the point of death the soul leaves this body and enters into a new body to continue its evolution. This is called reincarnation. Every soul has the ability to choose where next to reincarnate that would help further its evolution. This is the natural state of the universe.

Since a soul is energy, it can not be destroyed. You can destroy the physical body that it resides in but you cannot destroy the soul itself. The only way around this, is to keep the soul in a state of ignorance and unawareness, that way you can manipulate and control it.

The bold has made my day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Jfh9011: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
How come we can’t find the skeletons (remains) of the gigantic anywhere? How were they able to hide all of those and where those and where they predominant in only those regions you mentioned? Why are most nations not having unique structures as those you mentioned up there?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by EastAlchemist: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice
I think the mutation started with Adam and Eve
They were tested after that
If they passed idk

Also I think another mutation is currently happening
That will reshape a lot of things
Between now and 2030

My conspiracy
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by sonmvayina(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
I am beginning to understand the story of the Anunnakis...and the Torah.
The Egyptian book of the dead captures everything....I will advice everybody to read it...

It is really about the two brothers....

Jacob and Esau

Enki and Enlil....

The laws where given to help us transcends this realm by increasing our consciousness...
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by gameova(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why is this not on frontpage?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m neither atheist nor agnostic.

Neither are You Religious.
one certain thing is that you definitely has a stance, consciously or subconsciously.

Understand, research, and experiment on what exactly?

I asked you a question about what happens when we die, you said that if we die, we become part of the Earth's non living things.
You know what? You are right, because that's fundamental natural science.
But on the other hand, it also showed that you don't believe humans have a life source that exists outside of their bodies.
Since classical science hasn't evolved to delve into the Mystic, you are bound not to know beyond mainstream scientific dispositions.

I'm not here to convince you to believe in what you don't know, it's just like trying to convince a chicken that's it's a bird, when it doesn't even know if it's a mammal or a reptile.

Now, even if you want to start your own research, you don't even know where to start, but also bear in mind that whatever you think you know today is out of people's research.

Now, the OP took it upon himself to research stuffs on his own, even if he claims that Mount Everest is A Crashed Alien spaceship, just relax and see what's he's up to.

According to Aristotle, whose writings had remained unquestioned for over a 1,000 years up until Galileo's time, claimed that heavier objects fall faster than lighter ones, but an object that weighed twice as much as another would fall twice as fast.

And that was the mainstream science that everybody believed without questioning.

If Galileo had your mindset, do you think he would have researched Aristotle's work of over 1,000 years just to end up proving it wrong?

What did I claim to know that is not apparent? I did not a make any extraordinary or fantastic claims.
OP didn't come here to share mainstream Opinions, it you are looking for mainstream Opinions, go to wiki pages.

I don’t even know what this means so I don’t have a response.
It simply means that this page is not for people like you, you can go to Quora and enjoy popular opinions.

Again, don’t know what you mean.

What does the study of quantum mechanics have to do with this? Whether quantum or classical physics, you are still talking about the universe. So what?
I quoted quantum mechanics, so that you would know that what we believed to be facts in classical physics doesn't apply everywhere, if you know what that means.

No, I haven’t had an out of body experience before but I have no reason to doubt that it’s a product of the brain and senses just like dreams.

You have never had it before? Why not research and see if you can at least have it once, maybe you will have first hand explanation to know if it's the same thing as dreaming?

Well, I'm here to hear the OP's unpopular Opinions, lies, conjectures, proven and unproven facts or whatever you think he's doing, so please allow him.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by rapheal5(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Euston Arch

The old Euston Arch was constructed of pure sand stone. It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of pure sand stone, with no power tools, would leave their streets unpaved, and full of mud.

Does that mean Philip Hardwick didn't built it he lied?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
rapheal5:
Does that mean Philip Hardwick didn't built it he lied?

Phillip Hardwick was obviously a “humanoid reptilian” wearing human skin.

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I don't want to detail this thread.

But you if you delve into the quantum world and it's mechanics, you will understand that the rules and constants we think we know about the Universe doesn't always apply.

The same Internet the OP used to do his own research so why do you think the OP has more validity?
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
LordReed:

The same Internet the OP used to do his own research so why do you think the OP has more validity?

You said; "OP used to do his own research."
The guy should bring forth his own research.

OP is not here to share mainstream Opinion, even his topic depicts so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Op is right or wrong.

He's laying down his own hypothesis after his personal research, the best we can do is to sit back and observe.
When he's done, we can ask our questions.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You said; "OP used to do his own research."
The guy should bring forth his own research.

OP is not here to share mainstream Opinion, even his topic depicts so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Op is right or wrong.

He's laying down his own hypothesis after his personal research, the best we can do is to sit back and observe.
When he's done, we can ask our questions.

You were disparaging information from the Internet was my point or I thought you were.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Neither are You Religious.
one certain thing is that you definitely has a stance, consciously or subconsciously.

A stance about what?

SenatePresdo:

I asked you a question about what happens when we die, you said that if we die, we become part of the Earth's non living things.
You know what? You are right, because that's fundamental natural science.

Okay

SenatePresdo:

But on the other hand, it also showed that you don't believe humans have a life source that exists outside of their bodies.

What do you mean?

SenatePresdo:

Since classical science hasn't evolved to delve into the Mystic, you are bound not to know beyond mainstream scientific dispositions.

What is the mystic and what do you mean by “science hasn’t evolved…” enough to delve into it?

SenatePresdo:

I'm not here to convince you to believe in what you don't know, it's just like trying to convince a chicken that's it's a bird, when it doesn't even know if it's a mammal or a reptile.

How do you know that the chicken calls itself a chicken?

SenatePresdo:

Now, even if you want to start your own research, you don't even know where to start, but also bear in mind that whatever you think you know today is out of people's research.

You didn’t clarify the topic to be researched.

SenatePresdo:

Now, the OP took it upon himself to research stuffs on his own, even if he claims that Mount Everest is A Crashed Alien spaceship, just relax and see what's he's up to.

He makes extraordinary and nonsensical claims. Making research doesn’t mean one would come to the correct conclusions and his conclusions are obviously farcical.

SenatePresdo:

According to Aristotle, whose writings had remained unquestioned for over a 1,000 years up until Galileo's time, claimed that heavier objects fall faster than lighter ones, but an object that weighed twice as much as another would fall twice as fast.
And that was the mainstream science that everybody believed without questioning.
If Galileo had your mindset, do you think he would have researched Aristotle's work of over 1,000 years just to end up proving it wrong?

Galileo had my mindset and that’s why he proved Aristotles claims wrong.

SenatePresdo:

OP didn't come here to share mainstream Opinions, it you are looking for mainstream Opinions, go to wiki pages.

Mainstream this, mainstream that. What does “mainstream” have to do with anything.

SenatePresdo:

It simply means that this page is not for people like you, you can go to Quora and enjoy popular opinions.

Who is this page for?
Quoraand “popular opinions” are often farcical also, so you have to recommend something else. Lol

SenatePresdo:

I quoted quantum mechanics, so that you would know that what we believed to be facts in classical physics doesn't apply everywhere, if you know what that means.

You didn’t quote quantum mechanics but merely mentioned it and the above does not clarify the point you are attempting to make.

SenatePresdo:

You have never had it before? Why not research and see if you can at least have it once, maybe you will have first hand explanation to know if it's the same thing as dreaming?

Of course I’ve heard of it and there is no reason to regard it as more than an experience produced by the brain and senses.

SenatePresdo:

Well, I'm here to hear the OP's unpopular Opinions, lies, conjectures, proven and unproven facts or whatever you think he's doing, so please allow him.

I’m sure I haven’t impeded him in any way.
You know what? Since you like op’s nonsense, let me post a few gems for you.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by KnownUnknown: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
KnownUnknown:

A stance about what?

Okay

What do you mean?

What is the mystic and what do you mean by “science hasn’t evolved…” enough to delve into it?

How do you know that the chicken calls itself a chicken?

You didn’t clarify the topic to be researched.

He makes extraordinary and nonsensical claims. Making research doesn’t mean one would come to the correct conclusions and his conclusions are obviously farcical.

Galileo had my mindset and that’s why he proved Aristotles claims wrong.

Mainstream this, mainstream that. What does “mainstream” have to do with anything.

Who is this page for?
Quoraand “popular opinions” are often farcical also, so you have to recommend something else. Lol

You didn’t quote quantum mechanics but merely mentioned it and the above does not clarify the point you are attempting to make.

Of course I’ve heard of it and there is no reason to regard it as more than an experience produced by the brain and senses.

I’m sure I haven’t impeded him in any way.
You know what? Since you like op’s nonsense, let me post a few gems for you.

I didn't come here to argue anyway.

He's making claims? He's only stating his opinions.

If he thinks Aliens built the pyramid that's his opinion, let him be.

I'm done.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Maybe posting this information on this section was the wise choice. If this was posted in romance section it would have been seriously derailed and people encountering the thread for the first time would have to plow through pages of posts that they aren't interested in just to follow my arguments.

I will advise that it remains this way. You are allowed to post your comments and have discussions concerning what I post, but let it be sparse. When I am done posting I will let you know and then you can have your arguments.

Don't allow anybody deter you from posting, no matter the subject you post on Nairaland, people must come to derail it.

Just ignore them and post.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Crysthaniel(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
wished we can create a whatsapp group to share Mor awareness
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Meedon: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2023
[url][/url]
KnownUnknown:
Conmen

and they are swimming in millions.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by SonofGod231: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2023
kingthreat:

The annoying thing about you is that you feel you are 100% right.
You feel that your 10 years research is the ultimate truth with no error in them.
The truths about our existence is something humans have been searching for in millennia and have still not gotten a perfect understanding. But one guy believes that his own understanding is perfect and others are lies. Sorry in the midst of the truth you disseminate, you have some issues. You better keep an open heart and still keep learning.
You should be the one to keep an open heart.
That someone wrote a book does not make him or her an expert in that subject,it is common knowledge.
There are LAWS and THEORIMS that were later termed unacceptable and generally flawed...Back to the saying "no one has the monopoly on knowledge,as no one knows everything and no one knows nothing".
I grew up knowing 9planets but today I understand there are infact new planets out there and there are millions of micro planets existing.
I advice you keep an open mind as we can all learn a thing or two from the OP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Definition Of Divine Harmony - Understanding Creation & Non-interference / Top 10 Most Popular Verses In The Bible / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.