Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char (28891 Views)

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial / 2 Killed As Terror Attack On Istanbul Courthouse Thwarted(photos) / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by linearity: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Khallicopyro:
This persecution will end up helping Trump. 2024 games just started...

He didn’t win the last one, when he was President and had all the apparatus of government how think you he will win now that he is more damaged?

There are three other indictments walking their ways up to him from three other states.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Corona22: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Trump needs to be studied on how he was able to brainwash many Nigerians. After losing the election, the brainwashing is still effective.
That’s because 50% of the world population is stupid
And trump appeals to the stupid

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
I hope you have this same energy In person...1 n 1 ur mama wan dey price u go chop am x x
AImiron:
Ogun wan keee you, why you dey mention me. E be like You wan chop curse this afternoon. Trump is on his way to Florida, where's your papa, e Dey village listening to radio Nigeria with his transistor radio.

Oloriburuku Omo weyreh
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by linearity: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
chymeze:
Funny thing is that they're making the guy look like he's being politically persecuted which is to his advantage because it'd make him gather much more sympathy votes from the people and make him even more popular amongst the people. Infact a recent poll that was carried out showed that since this Trump indictment thing began, his ratings among voters had increased at an unprecedented rate. I think the democrats just shot themselves in the foot by making Trump look like another Nelson Mandela.

Was it the Democrats that indicted him, is there an inside scope you know that we don't know? The last time I checked he was indicted my 23 ordinary US citizens living in Manhattan that made up the grand jury.

Also, if I remember correctly, his own personal lawyer who helped arranged the money and paid the money spend one year in jail on related charges. His own very accountant, who holds the money bag pleaded guilty and all these people are helping the Prosecutor build their case.

It is like the maffia Boss, they come for him last and use his lieutenants to testify against him.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by TechCapon(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Faber:
Trump is a real nigga...his 2024 re-election bid is sure...
My favourite quote from this man is 👇👇

Always remember to forget those who left you when you were down, Never forget to remember those who helped you, when you were down - Donald J . Trump

Can't wait for President Peter Obi to host President Trump (our in-law) in Aso Rock in April 2025

liar, this is not a trump quote
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is Trump ur father? because you dey here dey bark like stray dog like ds ..your worthless papa wey rape your useless mama from the back fit talk where the trump dey talk? ...infact you were an unwanted child that she tried her best to abort. Na here you go collect. On this same nairaland. You fit stand ds Ogun so? Curse Which curse your iyalaya wan curse wey new You nor see your own life is a reflection of curses? You doomed pedigree fool wan dey man up for nairaland bah? Keep it up. You go run. Is your worthless borner in Florida too? Your siblings from top to bottom are the werey. You go run. Na me you wan take dey shine for here. You go learn
AImiron:
Ogun wan keee you, why you dey mention me. E be like You wan chop curse this afternoon. Trump is on his way to Florida, where's your papa, e Dey village listening to radio Nigeria with his transistor radio.

Oloriburuku Omo weyreh
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by linearity: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
finallybusy:
I don’t understand the case. If it doesn’t involve the January 6th insurrection, there’s no point wasting time. Stormy was likely paid using Trump’s personal funds. Western media wants to milk Trump for entertainment value. Biden is too passive to make profitable news.

You did not understand it, but the 23 grand jury of ordinary US citizens who voted to indict him understands it.

He used campaign money to pay off stormy daniels and write it off as campaign expenses. It was not his personal money, had it been it is his personal money, he would have been free, or had it been he discloses it as payment to stormy daniel, it would have just been rejected as not an eligible campaign expenditure, he knew this and hid as legal fees to his attorney.

That same attorney has served one year behind bars as a result and he is in corporation with the State.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
I hope you have this same energy In person...1 n 1 ur mama wan dey price u go chop am x x
D darkboy you this failure posing as a rapper, with your 3k followers.

Make I continue or make I forgive you.

You have zero clue who you dey mess with.

E be like say Ogun wan bath with you and family blood

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by linearity: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
No be even the matter be that, them talk sey the money wey he pay his lawyer and claimed as legal fee is not really a legal fee. The stuff is just dumb.

It is not a legal fees.

His Lawyer Michael Cohen paid Stormy Daniel $130k to keep her mouth shut about the affairs, Trump then paid Michael Cohen his legal fees plus the amount Michael Cohen gave to Stormy Daniel, Trump then wrote everything off as Campaign expenses.

Remember Michael Cohen is cooperating with the State and have spelled the beans, he has even served jail term because of his part in the whole deal.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
Is Trump ur father? because you dey here dey bark like stray dog like ds ..your worthless papa wey rape your useless mama from the back fit talk where the trump dey talk? ...infact you were an unwanted child that she tried her best to abort. Na here you go collect. On this same nairaland. You fit stand ds Ogun so? Curse Which curse your iyalaya wan curse wey new You nor see your own life is a reflection of curses? You doomed pedigree fool wan dey man up for nairaland bah? Keep it up. You go run. Is your worthless borner in Florida too? Your siblings from top to bottom are the werey. You go run. Na me you wan take dey shine for here. You go learn
see this retaaaaaard here, with that aba-made wey you wear in that picture. You resemble Yahoo boy wey his client japa. Make I stop or continue. You mess with the wront moniker.

Oti kagboko laleyi

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Goodcitizen1: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Criminal!! Always on the news for wrong reasons. 4k plus court cases, defrauding, scamming , cheating . Typical Nigerians political life style!!
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by raskymonojendor: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Broke record in a bad way.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
I no even read the trash wey You type here, in cyber fight keep your posts short.

Mo ma Baye je patapata, oti baje tele nah but I go ruin you.

Ori e fe buru

Ara fe san pa e
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Broke record in a bad way.
It doesn't affect him in any way. He has many records before this, he was the first sitting usa president in history to be impeached twice. Trump always triumph
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Your guess game is as worse as your family DNA. You dad was a serial rapist and your mama was one of the tormented victim, the only reason your papa take her in was simply because of her nyansh…(the dirty thing ) so you are a product of nyansh compensation. If you no continue na bastard you be.
AImiron:
D darkboy you this failure posing as a rapper, with your 3k followers.

Make I continue or make I forgive you.

You have zero clue who you dey mess with.

E be like say Ogun wan bath with you and family blood
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
I just update my meme collection. Fresh meme

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
Your guess game is as worse as your family DNA. You dad was a serial rapist and your mama was one of the tormented victim, the only reason your papa take her in was simply because of her nyansh…(the dirty thing ) so you are a product of nyansh compensation. If you no continue na bastard you be.
your lines are wack, I think say you be upcoming rapper.

Oloriburuku Olofo

Sanpana lomapa gbogbo molebi e

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
If this boy catch this your post, you go collect steady. I hope you can afford a good lawyer? Your generation will pay through your nose.
AImiron:
see this retaaaaaard here, with that aba-made wey you wear in that picture. You resemble Yahoo boy wey his client japa. Make I stop or continue. You mess with the wront moniker.

Oti kagboko laleyi
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol I tell you, you missed again … shadows ! Flames !
AImiron:

Oloriburuku Olofo

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
You go beg for mercy. You go think say na play. I repeat if you stop you be bastard
AImiron:

Oloriburuku Olofo

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
Lol I tell you, you missed again … shadows ! Flames !
as e dey sweet me , e Dey pain you lmao

E Dey sweet me for body.

You the newest unfortunate victim on this table, you're doomed

Mole ko sun koma ji saye.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
You go beg for mercy. You go think say na play. I repeat if you stop you be bastard
Mo le ni kan pa e danu.

You have no idea who you dey mess with.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by juman(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
In sensible democracy, liar trump should not be a leading politician.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Postinor: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Faber:

Always remember to forget those who left you when you were down, Never forget to remember those who helped you, when you were down - Donald J . Trump

Can't wait for President Peter Obi to host President Trump (our in-law) in Aso Rock in April 2025

just dey deceive urself dey go, tinubu has come to stay
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Picking you up na the least job for dss. By the time the boy is called up and you realize he doesn’t have an account here neither does has he ever used Nairaland lobapari laye e ati tiran e ba baje..:: by that time I’m sorry go dey too late. You go pay dearly. Mugu. You just enter here na why you nor know say if you mis yarn you fit enter am from here. E dey pain whO? ; so as you Smart reach for your mind na miss identity you still carry come. Werey can you afford a lawyer make we continue. I dey munch your chats so if you delete later ewon loshi ma kusi. Na so una OBIdient dey do….. small sense una nor get. Na so una go pick another person Identity link am join the TVC host. Same as you do your own off brain intel for here still carry goal goal. If e sure for sure come out nah. One on one
AImiron:
as e dey sweet me , e Dey pain you lmao

E Dey sweet me for body.

You the newest unfortunate victim on this table, you're doomed

Mole ko sun koma ji saye.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
Picking you up na the least job for dss. By the time the boy is called up and you realize he doesn’t have an account here neither does has he ever used Nairaland lobapari laye e ati tiran e ba baje..:: by that time I’m sorry go dey too late. You go pay dearly. Mugu. You just enter here na why you nor know say if you mis yarn you fit enter am from here. E dey pain whO? ; so as you Smart reach for your mind na miss identity you still carry come. Werey can you afford a lawyer make we continue. I dey munch your chats so if you delete later ewon loshi ma kusi. Na so una OBIdient dey do….. small sense una nor get. Na so una go pick another person Identity link am join the TVC host. Same as you do your own off brain intel for here still carry goal goal. If e sure for sure come out nah. One on one
learn to keep in short. Do you expect me to read the epistle wey You type.

Tin ba shetan pelu iya

Nah like this your face go be.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by ivolt: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

don't talk like an ùrçhin abeg.. 🤮🤮🤮
Another one.
What happened to your Trump's prophecy and Biden stolen election?
grin grin
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by ivolt: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
chymeze:
Funny thing is that they're making the guy look like he's being politically persecuted which is to his advantage because it'd make him gather much more sympathy votes from the people and make him even more popular amongst the people. Infact a recent poll that was carried out showed that since this Trump indictment thing began, his ratings among voters had increased at an unprecedented rate. I think the democrats just shot themselves in the foot by making Trump look like another Nelson Mandela.
Have you considered that the NY AG's plan is actually to get Trump to win the Republican primary?
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Werey I dey ground steady. You be coward. If e sure for you make your move. Nor dey cap for here. Man up small boy… grow some balls who dey kill nor dey talk am. Wack OT. Go and serve God. You not get liver. Omode ni e. Your brothers sef are still upcoming big boy
AImiron:
Mo le ni kan pa e danu.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol big boy. Go download image of cadaver and post here it doesn’t change the fact that sense you nor get.
AImiron:
learn to keep in short. Do you expect me to read the epistle wey You type.

Tin ba shetan pelu iya

Nah like this your face go be.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by ArcFresky(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Faber:

Both Obi and Trump are serial losers with questionable sources of income.
argue with your keyboard
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na hide you dey hide. You nor even posh smello oloorun. Guy hustle get money …d real street don get money . You’ve been left behind.
AImiron:
Mo le ni kan pa e danu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $ / Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / BREAKING NEWS: Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.