Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char (28875 Views)

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial / 2 Killed As Terror Attack On Istanbul Courthouse Thwarted(photos) / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
We dey prepare for death everyday. I still fit die tonight…. I dey prepare steady… you dey fear now. Show up if you don ready. You stinking ugly thing…. Ode.. so for your mind I be rapper ..werey e carry goal goal ..:shocked ma foolish oooo see we don achieve for this life. Just name what you can call achievements. Academically, exposure (how many countries you don reach for your life) oloorun portable smello
AImiron:
Mo le ni kan pa e danu.

You have no idea who you dey mess with.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
Na hide you dey hide. You nor even posh smello oloorun. Guy hustle get money …d real street don get money . You’ve been left behind.
the thing still dey hurt you, you gave me 3 mumu mentions. Atleast you learn something, you kept it short.

How do you want it?

Total or partial misfortune?

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
We dey prepare for death everyday. I still fit die tonight…. I dey prepare steady… you dey fear now. Show up if you don ready. You stinking ugly thing…. Ode.. so for your mind I be rapper ..werey e carry goal goal ..:shocked ma foolish oooo see we don achieve for this life. Just name what you can call achievements. Academically, exposure (how many countries you don reach for your life) oloorun portable smello
hahahaha, too long. I'm not reading.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
You not get money to survive. You need help . Come make I help you see road. How many cars have you bought with your own money? When did you build your first house ? You even get one block ;DHow many countries have you been to? If you’ve travelled out of 9ja before post your passport make make I post mine…..smello oloorun
AImiron:
the thing still dey hurt you, you gave me 3 mumu mentions. Atleast you learn something, you kept it short.

How do you want it?

Total or partial misfortune?
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
I still take 1hr take dey ahead of you at the moment. Just keep fooling around at your age in nigeria. We go dey send u crumbs for survival
AImiron:
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
you need exposure
AImiron:
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
brutal1:
I still take 1hr take dey ahead of you at the moment. Just keep fooling around at your age in nigeria. We go dey send u crumbs for survival
You're too whack kid, you don't have it in you. You dey dull me. Just whining like a retaaaaaard. Abeg comot my mention, you're not a worthy opponent. I hope you enjoy your 20 mins of Fame.

When next you see my moniker, just avoid me.

Good riddance.
Drop mic

May thunder scatter your balls. You be learner, I'm your father.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo ale go embassy come ds side … can you even afford anything good in life? Wasted sorry sperm
AImiron:
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
At my age i don finish one passport . Nobody in your generation don travel half of my waka. Una dey always think say na trenches where una dey survive everybody dey. Just crawl back to your hole. Trencher dey hail trump oponu ti o travel ri
AImiron:
You're too whack kid, you don't have it in you. You dey dull me. Just whining like a retaaaaaard. Abeg comot my mention, you're not a worthy opponent. I hope you enjoy your 20 mins of Fame.

Good riddance.
Drop mic

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by brutal1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Who dash you Almiron you know the meaning? I suppose take you do scape goat for this boy picture wey you post. You should learn in the hard way, by the time I finish with you. You won’t say hi here again
AImiron:

Good riddance.
Drop mic

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
This mad man still dey my mention, e be like say you don't get the memo. Read my lips.... I'm done with your sorry assss...

E pain weyreh.

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by chris51(f): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
AImiron:
TRump will Triumph eventually.
This is a witch-hunt, nothing much.

It's not a witch-hunt. You know nothing about American politics.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by chris51(f): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
chris51:

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by chris51(f): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Who say no government.

Biden go suffer for all these rubbish wey him dey do.

He pleaded not guilty.
He is headed back to maralago.

Biden will suffer nothing. If you live in the USA, you could have understood the type of person Trump is.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by chris51(f): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
chris51:

Biden will suffer nothing. If you live in the USA, you could have understood the type of person Trump is.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by AImiron: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2023
chris51:

Yes I live in a cave, how I wan Sabi American politics. Abeg fuuuuuck off
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by arusoncd(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2023
The fear of a woman $3X worker is the beginning of a wisdom
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by jimcaddy(m): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2023
This can never happen in Africa, talkless of Nigeria. African leaders are so arrogant and proud and they think they are the rulers of the world
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by usagee36: 1:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Okay grin
Faber:
Trump is a real nigga...his 2024 re-election bid is sure...
My favourite quote from this man is 👇👇

Always remember to forget those who left you when you were down, Never forget to remember those who helped you, when you were down - Donald J . Trump

Can't wait for President Peter Obi to host President Trump (our in-law) in Aso Rock in April 2025

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by finallybusy: 2:01am On Apr 05, 2023
linearity:

You did not understand it, but the 23 grand jury of ordinary US citizens who voted to indict him understands it.

He used campaign money to pay off stormy daniels and write it off as campaign expenses. It was not his personal money, had it been it is his personal money, he would have been free, or had it been he discloses it as payment to stormy daniel, it would have just been rejected as not an eligible campaign expenditure, he knew this and hid as legal fees to his attorney.

That same attorney has served one year behind bars as a result and he is in corporation with the State.
He’ll walk off free. The accused collusion with Russia is still on “them say” level. At this point, I believe even a trial concerning the January 6th insurrection will turn out unsuccessful. At least newspapers will sell — that, I’m very sure of.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by chaloskyx: 2:06am On Apr 05, 2023
TRUMP = PETER OBI THE PEOPLE WANT THEM TO REMOVE THEIR OPRESSORS BUT THEY ARE BEING WITH HUNTED BY THE POWER OF THE RULING PARTY AND ITS AGENCIES
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by michoim(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I envy trump kind of person.

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate

You can say that again
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Khallicopyro: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2023
linearity:

He didn’t win the last one, when he was President and had all the apparatus of government how think you he will win now that he is more damaged?

There are three other indictments walking their ways up to him from three other states.
Was Joe Biden a president before he won? Did he have all the apparatus of government?
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Adakintroy: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2023
He has followers now he gets " cult followers."

Leave this,man alone. You just making him moe popular. Most off his take maybe overplayed but the more he is persecuted the more his followers believe the system has something to cover up and those take become even more truer.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by georgeakins: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I envy trump kind of person.

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate. ...

Peter Obi mandate can be delayed but it can never be deniedtongue

Peter Obi is a sore loser like Trump
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by georgeakins: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
No druggie will lead Nigeria. The embrassment will be much more than this.

Ibo can never be president of our great nation
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by randymirrors(f): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2023
Faber:

Always remember to forget those who left you when you were down, Never forget to remember those who helped you, when you were down - Donald J . Trump

Can't wait for President Peter Obi to host President Trump (our in-law) in Aso Rock in April 2025

I love Trump. Don't ruin his chances please. Cos anyone you people support always looses.
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by IjebuWarrior: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Faber:

Okoro Savages yans... keep it up. grin
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by baralatie(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
No be even the matter be that, them talk sey the money wey he pay his lawyer and claimed as legal fee is not really a legal fee. The stuff is just dumb.
The case is an over reach by the prosecuting attorney
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Faber(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2023
randymirrors:

I love Trump. Don't ruin his chances please. Cos anyone you people support always looses.

You be werey, we supported him in 2016 and he won...
Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by Ganbite: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Who say no government.

Biden go suffer for all these rubbish wey him dey do.

He pleaded not guilty.
He is headed back to maralago.

I pity Biden's Son and himself in the nearest future even if he wins his re-election once the republican took over and he is late which i don't pray for. the republican will go after his son and if he is alive they will also go after him..

he is playing dirty politics which does not befit the country as a world power nation.. indicting someone cuz he paid for sex which has not yet proven to be true but to me is dirty politics that will bring long-lasting enemity btw the republican and the democrat and this will av negative impact on the common citizen

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char by ifihearam: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Trump needs to be studied on how he was able to brainwash many Nigerians. After losing the election, the brainwashing is still effective.

Yes ooo

same as obi is brain washing the so called zombidients after losing election and they are still hopeful..such useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / BREAKING NEWS: Nelson Mandela Dead? / "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.