Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N (1365 Views)

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Facelessforum1: 1:40am On Apr 05, 2023
N

2 Likes

Re: N by advanceDNA: 2:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Facelessforum1:
Please I need urgent advice now before she comes online tomorrow. πŸ˜” This girl loves me so much, she goes the extra mile to make me happy. I am suppose to tell her to be my girlfriend which is what she is waiting for me to say . But wen I consider my current situation, I don't think I am that comfortable to welcome life pertiner .

For long me and her have been friends, and our chats are always like we are dating. All kind of sweet words from her keeps me motivated. All kind of sweet names from her . But I can't date her ri now . It is just painful 😣 I can't take care of myself right now talk more of another 😫 . Pls what should I do

I cant remember the last time i officially asked a babe out jst to start a relationship ....sounds like a secondary school thing.... women no too get wahala if u sabi spontaneous build up of romatic interest and sexual tension around una two...na one deep kiss go kick start everything ....

Shebi u dey wait for money.. ...dey wait dey go naaa......u fit wait like six months grin ...by then, tinubu go soon remove fuel subsidy... grin

The babe don already gbadΓΊn you....but You dey make her feel u dont deserve her broke ass without having money..... be like u go get simping gene for body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N by duduade: 3:04am On Apr 05, 2023
If you like after you ask her and she agrees be running your relationship on petrol. E go shock you.. no double your hustling efforts.. all women love to be spoilt and Pampered
Re: N by Rokiat(f): 3:21am On Apr 05, 2023
You are a smart man. Go make money first before you think of dating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N by Truthsbitter: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2023
Just fvck first...
You might regret missing the chance tomorrow... (that's why I like girls of these days. They go into any relationship with themselves in mind first before considering the other person. Chop the one that is available first, if it turns out the relationship didn't work they glady leave smiling)

With this kind of mentality when it's time to take a chance to blow up, you might still think you're not worth it...

Morals thrown out(lies cooked up to enslave the poor man), reality, survival and empathy wins in this era...

Many times our guts is what we need to achieve a certain circle we admire.

1 Like

Re: N by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:40am On Apr 05, 2023
Facelessforum1:
Please I need urgent advice now before she comes online tomorrow. πŸ˜” This girl loves me so much, she goes the extra mile to make me happy. I am suppose to tell her to be my girlfriend which is what she is waiting for me to say . But wen I consider my current situation, I don't think I am that comfortable to welcome life pertiner .

For long me and her have been friends, and our chats are always like we are dating. All kind of sweet words from her keeps me motivated. All kind of sweet names from her . But I can't date her ri now . It is just painful 😣 I can't take care of myself right now talk more of another 😫 . Pls what should I do

If she says it doesn't matter. Go ahead and nothing will happen. O

The moment she change hand then move on.

If money is so pivotal why is her papa not rich to give her a good life as a daughter or her brother spend the money he has on her.

Date her and do not spend your time thinking on how to solve her problems. Infact if you know you will do that just don't start. Better tell her that you wont be spending as she expects. And she must promise you that she won't use money as a means to judge the relationship.

If a woman truly loves money is nothing. I repeat money is nothing. She will hustle for both of you

But what we have now is negotiations in form of marriages. If she was rich then nothing you give her will freak her except true and sincere love.

Again, love still dey shack am. After she don enjoy the sweet part of you. Be ready to hear, I have been dating you for 6 months. What have you done for me?

This question dey kill feelings instantly

1 Like

Re: N by ipobarecriminals: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2023
sad while still living in 9ja,My old man told me, FOCUS on ur books not girls till u graduate/start working that girls will swamp around u like 🐝.

Young man, you dnt need girl now but work/hustle. If both can wait, GOOD and if NOT, GOOD.

2 Likes

Re: N by Autobot05: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2023
The probability that you'll block each other one day is very high

1 Like

Re: N by kelspinall(m): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2023
get a life before welcoming someone into ya life...peace
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2023
Thanks
Re: N by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2023
Her: U wan make I date you nii [ Attacking... shot from outside the box]

You: Who no go wan make fine girl like u date an [ Defended... shot saved, concedes a corner]

You: Just that I am not financially buoyant yet [ Handball, possible penalty... VAR check]

You: I love you... blah blah blah [ Yellow card ]
Re: N by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2023
You don't date to take care of somebody, it is sugar daddy and mommy that do that. Stop telling her you are not financially buoyant, are you a financial institution? But, yeah you can tell her your mind, she won't kill you.
Re: N by PerfectStranger(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Autobot05:
The probability that you'll block each other one day is very high
grin grin
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Her: U wan make I date you nii [ Attacking... shot from outside the box]

You: Who no go wan make fine girl like u date an [ Defended... shot saved, concedes a corner]

You: Just that I am not financially buoyant yet [ Handball, possible penalty... VAR check]

You: I love you... blah blah blah [ Yellow card ]

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This ri here cracked me up
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
You don't date to take care of somebody, it is sugar daddy and mommy that do that. Stop telling her you are not financially buoyant, are you a financial institution? But, yeah you can tell her your mind, she won't kill you.

I just let her know Incase make she no go tag me stingy or irresponsible boyfriend
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2023
kelspinall:
get a life before welcoming someone into ya life...peace

Abi o
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad while still living in 9ja,My old man told me, FOCUS on ur books not girls till u graduate/start working that girls will swamp around u like 🐝.

Young man, you dnt need girl now but work/hustle. If both can wait, GOOD and if NOT, GOOD.

Ok
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
You are a smart man. Go make money first before you think of dating.

Thanks
Re: N by Muffassa: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2023
The "I'm not financially bouyant ain't necessary I guess" you just shoot yourself the girl done already give you the greenlight shoot your shot and apply your IQ.

2 Likes

Re: N by Streetmovement(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God give us women but he no give us money. grin

This life is deep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: N by waploger(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2023
My oga dem..... i hail una oh..... Make i drop my small advice.....

delete that you last reply and when she replies with what did you delete.... then you can apply bro Stephen Advice
Re: N by Fahvvy: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2023
The idea that a man should have money before he dates a girl is nothing short of PREPOSTEROUS undecided...

If she can't accept you when you have little, be rest assured that you will lose her to the highest bidder eventually undecided...

This doesn't mean you shouldn't make money o, MAKE THE MONEY, however be conscious of the money ish as regards dating...

Cause the problem with this money ideology as regards dating is two fold:

1. A man who thinks money is all there is to dating a girl will for the part fail to develop other areas of his relationship...

It is precisely for this reason that the richest men in the world have failed relationships undecided...

Cause like the OP they prolly thought that having money was all it took to have a woman or to make a relationship work, not until the woman used them, stole their money and dumped their rich sorry ass undecided...

2. A girl who thinks that money is all that's needed before she accepts a man will neglect to pay attention to other parts of the man that has significant impact in whether the relationship works or not and she will ALWAYS have her eyes out for the highest bidder undecided...

In summary...
If you FEEL THE NEED to ask her out, then go ahead, don't allow the money or the lack of it, to stop you from going after what you want undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N by anthonyuncle(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
you have said your mind, wait for her reply
Re: N by Blupen969(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Streetmovement since them born you na today you talk something way make sense

1 Like

Re: N by Streetmovement(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Streetmovement since them born you na today you talk something way make sense

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Deeper life grin
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
More advice should come in
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
I am still confused
Re: N by ogashman(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Facelessforum1:
I am still confused

Confused about what? Guy, some broke guys re dating very beautiful girls. It all depends on ur game as a guy.

How can u be telling a girl, u re not financially buoyant to date her.....ur orientation about dating as a whole is already skewed and I bet, with this mindset, u can't be successful with relationships.

I know one okada mΓ n in my area, who should be in his early sixties. Even with age and the nature of his work, he still naking women way beautiful and who on a norms re above his league.

So it's all self esteem and game
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2023
ogashman:

Confused about what? Guy, some broke guys re dating very beautiful girls. It all depends on ur game as a guy.

How can u be telling a girl, u re not financially buoyant to date her.....ur orientation about dating as a whole is already skewed and I bet, with this mindset, u can't be successful with relationships.

I know one okada mΓ n in my area, who should be in his early sixties. Even with age and the nature of his work, he still naking women way beautiful and who on a norms re above his league.

So it's all self esteem and game

Okay
Re: N by Facelessforum1: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Updated: Her response later

She posted rock city song on her status and told me that song is for me . Wen I went to listen and read the lyrics. I really got the message

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her To Leave? / Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.