Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them (3444 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Seriously I don’t know how they found me but I have refused to
Confirm them and now they are disturbing me at work about me not confirming their request. I don’t want to we only work together I don’t want to be friends with you people. But I don’t also want to be a bi..tch either like how do I go about this? I am even carrying a different surname but these people still found me with their nosey selves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2023
LoL...
We are on the same boat...

I do have some Friend request that I kept pending for over 7yrs... I ain't capping...

I no need pokenoser and unnecessary familiarity abegg..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by mymadam(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Confirm them and now they are disturbing me at work about me not confirming their request. I don’t want to we only work together I don’t want to be friends with you people. But I don’t also want to be a bi..tch either like how do I go about this? I am even carrying a different surname but these people still found me with their nosey selves.
I have the same dilemma. Simply ignore the requests. It won't be the end of the world. Just carry on being your true self. Remember, it's a 'positively selfish' world. Hope this helps 🤗

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Add them, then block them from viewing anything about you (I'm sure Facebook should have something similar to WhatsApp where some people cannot see your posts)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by TimFisher2: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2023
grin

This was the same dilemma I am faced.

I mistakenly accepted my close colleague.. .I know I cant decline because it will be obvious

Before you said jack robinson...it seems as if he came with community...Ayam tired angry

You might have accepted one person that came with family and friends for them to spot you or you opened your Facebook with your mobile number...which is mistakes people always make

5 Likes

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

This was the same dilemma I am faced.

I mistakenly accepted my close colleague.. .I know I cant decline because it will be obvious

Before you said jack robinson...it seems as if he came with community...Ayam tired angry

You might have accepted one person that came with family and friends for them to spot you or you opened your Facebook with your mobile number...which is mistakes people always make

It is as if one person found me and let everyone know, smh.

mymadam:

I have the same dilemma. Simply ignore the requests. It won't be the end of the world. Just carry on being your true self. Remember, it's a 'positively selfish' world. Hope this helps 🤗

I think this is what imma do thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Smartguyboy(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Just let them know you don’t use your Facebook often or you have more than 1000 requests and you can’t find them .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Septagon: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Same here.the worse is anything I post (cos I like posting),they will bring it to the office and discuss nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Septagon:
Same here.the worse is anything I post (cos I like posting),they will bring it to the office and discuss nonsense.

Same and I just don’t want them in my personal space.

@Everyone thanks for the advice all great suggestions.
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Just let them know you don’t use your Facebook often or you have more than 1000 requests and you can’t find them .
You genius. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Generalwoodz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Septagon:

grin While the discussion goes on in the office, do somebody on top of his lungs shout ' I like this post?' and another ' I comment on this post? And yet another by turning his face into something like: 😞☹️😟😢😭😥
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
I can relate, I guess it's one of the reasons I left the app grin grin .

I'm a very private person and I love to define relations and set boundaries. Let work be work, school be school , home be home, church be church. You must be a special being to cut across all.

Right now, my boss is blocked from seeing my WhatsApp status. Only one of my colleagues have access to that. grin

People just don't understand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
I can remember telling my close colleagues then at work that they should not bother requesting that I should be their friend on Facebook

Our workplace is so complex that everyone had almost all the frickin person in it as friends in almost all social media. Due to the "suggested for you" shit FB does I told them not to bother because it might end the way I wouldn't wanted it to
Instead they should chat me up using fB messenger

Till I left that working space even now
I have non of them as Facebook friend

5 Likes

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Oluromantic: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
It's your right to confirm or not. You can confirm the ones who are in line with your lifestyle and you're in good terms. The other ones you leave the request there. If you know how many female request I left on my timeline, you will wow. Some naturally are mannerless and disrespectful gossips and they're expecting me to be friends with them. My fb account matters privately to me biko!

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by stormborn28(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Your Ikebe is enough for them to add you.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Ballzproblem2: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
your ikebe is too big to ignore
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
your ikebe is too big to ignore

stormborn28:

Your Ikebe is enough for them to add you.

You people are damn funny, I work with them
Naw they see it live. It ain’t the Ikebe they just curious and wanna know more about my life.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

You people are damn funny, I work with them
Naw they see it live.
It ain’t the Ikebe they just curious and wanna know more about my life.
one of the reason i want my future wife to be staying at home.
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
but wait ooo

I want to ask u a question ma!

that baka wey u carry no dey heavy you?

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
one of the reason i want my future wife to be staying at home.

She could stay home and still fu..ck another man’s in your matrimonial bed. Boils down to character not restriction.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
but wait ooo

I want to ask u a question ma!

that baka wey u carry no dey heavy you?

It ain’t that big there are women with bigger.
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

She could stay home and still fu..ck another man’s in your matrimonial bed. Boils down to character not restriction.

I will be fine if she fucks_and i dont find out(although she cant try it) than imagining things like:
they might be playfully touching her ass.

They might be touching her boobs right now,

A guy might have lapped her by now.

As in, i wont have rest of mind. grin grin grin grin grin
(Thats me)
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

just answer the question.

Isnt it heavy?
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
just answer the question.

Isnt it heavy?

Will the answer to
This question bring any significance to your life?

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Will the answer to
This question bring any significance to your life?
yeah

Its gonna help calm my nerves at the moment...

(just curious)

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Rokiat(f): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
yeah

Its gonna help calm my nerves at the moment...

(just curious)

Curiosity kill you there. tongue tongue I ain’t answering.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Warl0ck: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Curiosity kill you there. tongue tongue I ain’t answering.
oya forgive my ignorance...

Not suprised, u aint the first.... And definitely wont be the last tongue tongue tongue

Dunno why girls with big azz find it difficult to answer this simple question.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Kingnelson9: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Lol, just accept them, there is nothing there .

I did it to my colleagues back then and it was fun , I later accepted the request and it's still through Facebook that we reconnect after losing contact
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by folake4u(f): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
I can relate, I guess it's one of the reasons I left the app grin grin .

I'm a very private person and I love to define relations and set boundaries. Let work be work, school be school , home be home, church be church. You must be a special being to cut across all.

Right now, my boss is blocked from seeing my WhatsApp status. Only one of my colleagues have access to that. grin

People just don't understand.

People don't just understand privacy really.

Nobody at my workplace sees my Whatsapp status, same with church folks. Heck, It's just two contact from church sef that I have. lipsrsealed

Privacy is very KEY.
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
folake4u:

People don't just understand privacy really.

Nobody at my workplace sees my Whatsapp status, same with church folks. Heck, It's just two contact from church sef that I have. lipsrsealed

Privacy is very KEY.
LoL I told a friend about this, he said it's because I have something to hide. LoL okay nah. grin grin
Re: My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them by Vinnie2000(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
OP, I understand ur Feelings about ur Colleagues viewing ur Activities on Facebook.

BUT

It is RUDE for you to keep them on Pending.

ACCEPT their Friend Request!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fat And Curvy Or Slim And Sexy / Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy / What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.