Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State (44830 Views)

Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
press9jatv:
check google joor. Stop arguing with me ignorantly here. You have data on your phone, ask google about the infrastructures he built. Stop displaying your ignorance here
ignoramus. Mention one you no fit. Una just Dey sabi talk shit. I fit send you my location. Come talk shit. Illiterate.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Creamypie(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Benwallt:
Rivers get money abeg.
delta equally has same money, but na massive and aggressive looting dey take place since 1999.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by jamesversion: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Spiff20:
Nothing concern Bayelsa here.

Remove your mouth from Rivers state matter.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Reloadedisraelp: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
Meanwhile, Ikpeazu spent almost 8years to complete 1 single fly-over..

Yet pandora rodents would be screaming Wike’s political career is dead because he flogged their 3rd class acute failure, agent of division & discrimination
well nailed grin
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Phantom233: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Buddha3:

Oga calm down.
Udom Emmanuel performed, when compared to over half of other States' governors. I'm not an Akwa Ibomite, but I've followed his governance with keen interest. Whatever debt he's leaving behind for his successor, is justified.
How's a debt justified When state government workers are wailing and languishing in poverty while the governor and his aids are feeding fat? You know nothing about akwaibom, am a resident forget those things you see on papers, this is not to say that he's done nothing but his projects are not anyway close to the resources received.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by nony43(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:

They would fly the Ikpeazu for president kite in 2027.

Just watch.

We are not BATist.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by nedu666: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Legitisreal:
but why don't you guys ever appreciate him

Obi no do 1/4 of what umuahi achieved, if you even talk of transparency I would tell you he is even more meticulous and prudent than the obi to do all these

Make una dey have better leader not obi is a boy

Appreciate him for building flyovers in a state with little traffic. Building airports that he knows people won't use. Building mall that is now abandoned. Ebonyi needs pry health care, hospitals, schools, rural roads not fancy projects
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Saga16: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
nony43:

We are not BATist.

Of course you are not.

Tinubu chop Lagos money so much that it attracted 3.6 billion dollars last year.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Codes151:
ignoramus. Mention one you no fit. Una just Dey sabi talk shit. I fit send you my location. Come talk shit. Illiterate.

google is your friend, check google on it. Stop displaying your hatred against workaholic governor Udom Emmanuel here

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by nony43(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:

Of course you are not.

Tinubu chop Lagos money so much that it attracted 3.6 billion dollars last year.

Even if Abia attracts 1 trillion dollars. We will still have throw away Gov Ikpeazu. We don’t support nonsense.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Phantom233:

How's a debt justified When state government workers are wailing and languishing in poverty while the governor and his aids are feeding fat? You know nothing about akwaibom, am a resident forget those things you see on papers, this is not to say that he's done nothing but his projects are not anyway close to the resources received.

grin grin

When I see indigenes of states like Akwa Ibom and Rivers lamenting about bad governance, I just shake my head and wish I could trade our Ben Ayade for your Governors. Na that time una go sabi wetin be the actual meaning of "failed leadership".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Saga16: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
nony43:

Even if Abia attracts 1 trillion dollars. We will still have throw away Gov Ikpeazu. We don’t support nonsense.

Person wey complete him w terms na him you throway?

Lamba people sha.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Goodcitizen1: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
My guy used this flyovers to siphon money oh. They crazy amounts he used to bought this flyovers are mind boggling
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by obembet(f): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Die APC give him ticket and we didn't vote for him ?

We supported obi what did Nigerians do ?

Who are we? Who are NIgerians? Are We different from Nigerians?

Anyway, Obi play emotional politics. Nobody play emotional politics and win
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by KingTom(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
So you're a tribalist too?
Read what I wrote again, you're truly the tribalist smh angry
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Legitisreal: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2023
nedu666:

Appreciate him for building flyovers in a state with little traffic. Building airports that he knows people won't use. Building mall that is now abandoned. Ebonyi needs pry health care, hospitals, schools, rural roads not fancy projects
lol, he is a performer and better than the fraud called obi

Ebonyi one way or another can not continue it's local level

Development will now upgrade to meet those standard

If na dis man una dey hype it would have been better than that failure obi who only has eye service to show as development
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Jagabanarmy: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=press9jatv post=122312520] Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself [/quote)

You are 100 percent correct, many naira Landers don't travel outside their vicilities,they criticize without facts
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by grandstar(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Did you try to find out if he did the other things. You have a deep seated hatred for him so whatever he does doesn't matter, he built numerous markets and gave out loans, I'm not surprised many Nigerians are ignorant and Stupiid, they delight in criticizing their leaders, meanwhile they are failures in their personal endeavors.

Next time, educate someone rather than resort to abuse. That's all I'll say.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by grandstar(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=blesdman post=122321956][/quote]

You wrote nothing!
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by godwon01(m): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Rivers state , second best state in Nigeria. May God bless Wike and those long sightedness governors before him.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Konjiboii: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Meanwhile Duoye Diri of Bayelsa dey use pumping machine siphon Bayelsa money. Nothing to show..
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2023
obembet:

Who are we? Who are NIgerians? Are We different from Nigerians?

Anyway, Obi play emotional politics. Nobody play emotional politics and win
Obi that has always said vote vote on competence, characters and track record play emotional politics ?

While Tinubu that said it's my turn ?did what ? What's the Colour of your problems ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by 9japride(m): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2023
We should be asking, who are the people gaining directly from all these flyovers being built? Someone is gaining massively from the contract award.
A very rich state like Rivers state should have a lot of programmes that should benefit the people eg cheap standard education, almost free cost portable water, cheap medical/healthcare services, well secure society with good CCTV camera, good roads in other communities, etc.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by nesphil(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2023
You're a fhooool for saying this trash.
Is Udom in competition with Wike in building flyovers??

Udom is addressing Akwa Ibom needs and Akwa Ibom needs are not flyovers for now.

So stop being stup1p.

Some of the things that Gov. Udom have done, even the FG is still struggling to achieve some of them

You must be very silly with this fhoolish comment of yours.

Phantom233:
Well-done meanwhile Udom emmanuel collected several hundreds of billions but could only manage to build just one after 8yrs of massive looting, posterity will judge. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Amigoss: 3:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Nuisance,flyover kee you!
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by saintkeppy(m): 3:49am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Meanwhile umiah commissioned 16 flyovers , best state owned airport in Nigeria
Biggest mall in Nigeria
New government house
New university
New stadium
New teaching hospital
New market
Far too many roads to list

With less than 15% of wike revenue without borrowing

The best State owned Airport is Victor Attah International Airport with the biggest & the longest runway, Commercial IbomAir planes, an MRO, &the digitalized International Terminal building with Security features awaiting commissioning, the Airport is further connected to a Six Lane dual carriage way that connect you to Uyo City within 15minutes on a Taxi without hitches.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by saintkeppy(m): 4:04am On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself

Mention the flyover Udom Emmanuel built in Eket & Ikot Ekpene Senatorial Districts, I don't know why you like to lie in public forum like this.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Olat4421: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Dis is commendable
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by bosman4u: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself

Apart from the Ikot Oku Ikono flyover, where are the rest. Liar.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by COMPAQ(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2023
tonye33:
Mgbuoba/Ozuoba (Location) Flyover newly constructed by Governor Wike will be commissioned tomorrow by Kayode Fayemi in Rivers State

Wike also hinted that the last and 12th Flyover of his administration will be commissioned by President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu this month

There is more to governance and road infrastructure than flyovers, but no doubt these 12 flyovers should significantly improve the traffic situation in PH. And now that they have been done it will never be required again by another government.

But for me Woke will not have done well if he doesn't resolve the traffic situation at Obigbo junction along PH Aba expressway with a flyover. As well as upgrading the roads in Obigbo. That areas has suffered under past governments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.