Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State (44819 Views)

Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2023
saintkeppy:

Mention the flyover Udom Emmanuel built in Eket & Ikot Ekpene Senatorial Districts, I don't know why you like to lie in public forum like this.
check google on it joor. Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best governor in Akwa Ibom State and Niger delta so far.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by saintkeppy(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:
check google on it joor. Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best governor in Akwa Ibom State and Niger delta so far.

Lol, by building 21Storey Dakkada House&Worship center &buying court Judgements to clear obstacles in order to install his Stooge & Puppet, Pastor Umo Eno.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Zendinho(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=press9jatv post=122319787] abegi joor. The indefatigable Governor Udom Emmanuel built Stadium, So many flyovers bridge, hospitals and not to talk of creating Much environments for investors to thrived in Akwa Ibom State. Expanding Ibom Airport too. Check google on what Governor Udom Emmanuel did in Akwa Ibom State. Stop arguing blindly joor

Young man... I can bet my balls that you're not 2 kilometers near Akwa Ibom. You said in ur previous comment about flyovers in all the senatorial district of AKS, and I corrected that it's just Ekom Iban flyover in uyo alone all through 8 yrs.... So mention the other ones in other senatorial district.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Senator777: 6:54am On Apr 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Umahi is good. I like and respect him a lot and I’m hoping Igbos can make him their political leader cuz he stands a better chance at the National’s than their current 3rd class fraud..

Igbos should not give Umahi Okorocha’s treatment. Cuz by the time ticket goes back to north and come back to south, Umahi would be among the favorites for the presidency, together with Akpabio, Osho-Baba, Wike etc. So he’s going to need the support of Igbos, otherwise, SS might just produce president again before SE..

My 1 cent..

They won't listen. They may even start installing you.

Soludo warned them that the road to Aso Rock is not by Politics of bitterness and insulting others still they never listen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Laurene: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Issues related to campaign finance are not misdemeanors. ok. Also, his indictment is sealed by the trial judge, meaning that speculation will continue until the trial begins on Dec 4th. It’s not up to Democrats to decide or wonder about anything. I am a registered independent and care less about what democrats or republicans think or want. Trump paid off Stormy Daniels from his campaign coffers and tried to cover that. That's not a misdemeanor, alright.

Nothing is gonna turn better in trumps favor. Go and write it down somewhere. He has damaged himself to the point of no return because he will never be the nominee of the republican party, especially when his trial starts on December 4th.

Have a good day. Glad we are having an honest discussion.
I think you're even knowledgeable about the case, now I know better.
The radical DA tried to tie it to campaign finance mishandling which would have made it a federal offense and not a state one but the department of Justice thought it lacked merit and didn't take it.
You just said nothing is turning in Trump's favour? He's going to lose the nomination? grin
I'll bookmark this your post.
For your information, Trump appeared on court yesterday, indirectly trial has commenced.
You claim to be in the US but devoid of common happenings within. I'm in Nigeria but I know more 😁
I know you don't like Trump but try to be logical at all. If Trump goes to prison or loses republican nomination then come back to me.

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Mirallas: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Umiah is an Igbo engineer ...used Igbo Igbo engineers to build 17 flyovers for the cost of less than 5

Flyover is fly over as long as it does the work

We are Igbos Germans are not superior to us in engineering .... we would be building our own jet fighters now I we had Biafra ...Igbo is a supreme race
Wow, am impressed
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2023
saintkeppy:

Lol, by building 21Storey Dakkada House&Worship center &buying court Judgements to clear obstacles in order to install his Stooge & Puppet, Pastor Umo Eno.
The same Governor Udom Emmanuel enabled foreign investors to invest much in Akwa Ibom State economy. Now BUA is building huge petroleum refinery In Akwa Ibom State with a french company building it massively.. Governor Udom Emmanuel tried no be small.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Mirallas: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Mace0lane:
No one come to Peter Obi human capital development with a year long strike by lecturers n doctors, in addition to over 300% increase in tuition, not building a single block of classroom.

Sir it is like your brain is completely damaged or you have no idea what human capital development is.

Leave am, make he dey play😂🤣

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Mirallas: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2023
sparko1:

Youth that won't read, sharing FAKE graph circulated to create a false impression.

Achivements are not hidden, everyone can see, someone who said he will dig 44 borehole in one year served 8 years and the total borehole is not up to 20, btw 44 multiply by 8 is 352 in case you don't know.

Propaganda is easy, hitting the ground running is a different issue completely.

Don't mind him
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Mirallas: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Bros, Trump had no choice but to submit to authorities. He's even lucky there was no mug shot and he was not handcuffed. I have lived here for over 2 decades and I can tell you more on how the system works. The law will catch up with many Nigerian politicians and that's why they don't want people like Peter Obi, Sanusi, Ahmed Datti and others to lead our Country.
Dey play🤣😂😂
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Royceey(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Phantom233:
Well-done meanwhile Udom emmanuel collected several hundreds of billions but could only manage to build just one after 8yrs of massive looting, posterity will judge. grin
My friend don't said what you have no knowledge about, Akwa Ibom have good road network Even to interior villages under Gov. Udom administration. The Essence of Building flyovers is when there are no adequate road network for free movements. Flyovers are not for Decoration, don't expect him to commission 100 flyovers because other Governors are doing so!
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by zedman1(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Meanwhile umiah commissioned 16 flyovers , best state owned airport in Nigeria
Biggest mall in Nigeria
New government house
New university
New stadium
New teaching hospital
New market
Far too many roads to list

With less than 15% of wike revenue without borrowing
Meanwhile Ortom commissioned...... Wait, let me check first. Wait, just wait. I'm coming.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Blamelesscompas(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2023
You spoke very well!!
GeneralPula:

Umahi is good. I like and respect him a lot and I’m hoping Igbos can make him their political leader cuz he stands a better chance at the National’s than their current 3rd class fraud..

Igbos should not give Umahi Okorocha’s treatment. Cuz by the time ticket goes back to north and come back to south, Umahi would be among the favorites for the presidency, together with Akpabio, Osho-Baba, Wike etc. So he’s going to need the support of Igbos, otherwise, SS might just produce president again before SE..

My 1 cent..
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Phantom233: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Royceey:

My friend don't said what you have no knowledge about, Akwa Ibom have good road network Even to interior villages under Gov. Udom administration. The Essence of Building flyovers is when there are no adequate road network for free movements. Flyovers are not for Decoration, don't expect him to commission 100 flyovers because other Governors are doing so!
You're d One to be corrected, whatever he has done is no where close to the monies received and debt incurred. that's why Efcc is already on standby for d latest 13 % derivation loots that ran into hundreds of billions as revealed by gov. Wike. there are several roads junctions
in the state that needs flyover due to traffic but rather they go for roundabouts which are inefficient . those roads you see were mostly done by previous administration.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by MacMillz(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2023
You're wrong about 3 Flyovers in the 3 Senatorial district.. he has built only 1 in Eket and a semi flyover in Uyo... As for road infrastructure the score is 30 over 100....

press9jatv:
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2023
MacMillz:
You're wrong about 3 Flyovers in the 3 Senatorial district.. he has built only 1 in Eket and a semi flyover in Uyo... As for road infrastructure the score is 30 over 100....

you lied here, what you said here isn’t true at all
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by jamesversion: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ripplesnigeria.com/my-achievements-rising-profile-intimidating-wike-umahi/%3famp

Umahi said he built 17 double flyovers go and ask him

You go sabi mumu wella. Umahi said he built and Umahi didn't show any proof, yet you used his lies as statement of fact. No wonder na Stella Maris sec school you attend.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by saintkeppy(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:
The same Governor Udom Emmanuel enabled foreign investors to invest much in Akwa Ibom State economy. Now BUA is building huge petroleum refinery In Akwa Ibom State with a french company building it massively.. Governor Udom Emmanuel tried no be small.

What has the investments impacted in the lives of citizens, NBS ranks AKS high in POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT, &OUT of SCHOOL CHILDREN.

I believe Udom Emmanuel in addition to the FDI should be able to build the people(Human Capital Development) side by side to justify the huge amounts if money accrued to the State. So much hunger, lies, treating people with contempt in Governor Udom Emmanuel's Government.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by saintkeppy(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2023
MacMillz:

There's no flyover in Eket built by Udom Emmanuel. The only one built by Udom is the one in Uyo @Ikot Oku Ikono junction &its the longest so far in the state about 1KM or thereabout.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by gidado14(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2023
tonye33:
Mgbuoba/Ozuoba (Location) Flyover newly constructed by Governor Wike will be commissioned tomorrow by Kayode Fayemi in Rivers State

Wike also hinted that the last and 12th Flyover of his administration will be commissioned by President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu this month

Wike is the man made history
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by afbstrategies: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
I think you're even knowledgeable about the case, now I know better.
The radical DA tried to tie it to campaign finance mishandling which would have made it a federal offense and not a state one but the department of Justice thought it lacked merit and didn't take it.
You just said nothing is turning in Trump's favour? He's going to lose the nomination? grin
I'll bookmark this your post.
For your information, Trump appeared on court yesterday, indirectly trial has commenced.
You claim to be in the US but devoid of common happenings within. I'm in Nigeria but I know more 😁
I know you don't like Trump but try to be logical at all. If Trump goes to prison or loses republican nomination then come back to me.

You were arguing reasonably until you lost it. I thought you actually live here because you were making a little sense. No, focus on your gutter politics out there. It’s a waste of time arguing with a kitchen table like you. You’re displaying the ignorance that hasn’t helped Nigerians for years, acting like you know it all when you don’t. Trump is in trouble and he knows it. Now, go away and stop mentioning me.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by MrFly(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself
which 3 senatorial district? Where is the one of ikot ekpene senatorial district... Lies won't save a drowning man.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by OVB123: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2023
saintkeppy:

What has the investments impacted in the lives of citizens, NBS ranks AKS high in POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT, &OUT of SCHOOL CHILDREN.

I believe Udom Emmanuel in addition to the FDI should be able to build the people(Human Capital Development) side by side to justify the huge amounts if money accrued to the State. So much hunger, lies, treating people with contempt in Governor Udom Emmanuel's Government.
True talk my bro.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Laurene: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

You were arguing reasonably until you lost it. I thought you actually live here because you were making a little sense. No, focus on your gutter politics out there. It’s a waste of time arguing with a kitchen table like you. You’re displaying the ignorance that hasn’t helped Nigerians for years, acting like you know it all when you don’t. Trump is in trouble and he knows it. Now, go away and stop mentioning me.
Trump has always been in trouble since the day he came down from the Trump's towers election to announce his candidacy.
Going by your logic, why are you on a Nigerian forum arguing gutter politics while you're in the world's best democracy? There are better ones.

You're the one ignorant here, I provided evidence that Trump isn't losing support in the primaries and you're still ranting.

So I have to live in America to know what's happening there? It's all about interest. You might be in the states but your interest isn't in politics... You just go and vote whom you wanna.

Trump's in trouble or not, it's actually non of my business. He's not related to me neither do I benefit from him but I'm stating things I've observed. I've been following American politics since 2010 mid term elections so I've gotten to know about the ideological dichotomy in the states.

From Mueller' Russian interference investigation to this. Alvin Bragg basically campaign for district attorney on getting Trump sake with Letitia James etc. When I tell you that it's politically-charged, believe me.

The guy is a weak DA and has a very weak case. Even the Dems are disappointed in him pursuing a case that doesn't have heavy consequences when they have a strong one of insurrection in Georgia.

Do you know that American laws allow people to run for president from prison? I guess you didn't know that grin... You maybe an illegal alien that came to secure the bag if at all you're in the US.

Bookmark this post, Trump will win the republican nomination for 2024 presidency.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by afbstrategies: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
Trump has always been in trouble since the day he came down from the Trump's towers election to announce his candidacy.
Going by your logic, why are you on a Nigerian forum arguing gutter politics while you're in the world's best democracy? There are better ones.

You're the one ignorant here, I provided evidence that Trump isn't losing support in the primaries and you're still ranting.

So I have to live in America to know what's happening there? It's all about interest. You might be in the states but your interest isn't in politics... You just go and vote whom you wanna.

Trump's in trouble or not, it's actually non of my business. He's not related to me neither do I benefit from him but I'm stating things I've observed. I've been following American politics since 2010 mid term elections so I've gotten to know about the ideological dichotomy in the states.

From Mueller' Russian interference investigation to this. Alvin Bragg basically campaign for district attorney on getting Trump sake with Letitia James etc. When I tell you that it's politically-charged, believe me.

The guy is a weak DA and has a very weak case. Even the Dems are disappointed in him pursuing a case that doesn't have heavy consequences when they have a strong one of insurrection in Georgia.

Do you know that American laws allow people to run for president from prison? I guess you didn't know that grin... You maybe an illegal alien that came to secure the bag if at all you're in the US.

Bookmark this post, Trump will win the republican nomination for 2024 presidency.
Worry about the laws out there in Nigeria, your numerous boyfriends and stop dreaming of knowing jack about US affairs when you don't, ok. Don't go and looking for better things to do with your battered life, keep delving into US politics so you can have wanabe stories to tell 'them' out there. Ok, I am illegal allien but I am much better than those useless men you are out there collecting money from to service. How's that? I have told you to stop and go away but you are too clueless to do that.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by EUGENEINYANG(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Abeg Cross River State nko😄😄😄😄
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Harrykn: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Who be this ?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrFly:
which 3 senatorial district? Where is the one of ikot ekpene senatorial district... Lies won't save a drowning man.
stop deceiving yourself here, Governor Udom Emmanuel in his last 8 years built massive road infrastructures in all the 3 Senatorial district. I will open a thread on that later today or in the weekend. Udom Emmanuel tried in Akwa Ibom State no be small. If I open a thread on his infrastructural projects, you will leave nairaland.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
saintkeppy:

poverty in Akwa Ibom State have reduced drastically with the human capital developments Governor Udom Emmanuel imbibed in his plans to drive Akwa Ibom State economy to the greater heights. In Niger Delta region, Akwa Ibom State have much companies than any state in Niger delta. Check google about it. Google is your friend.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by YhubieIsidore(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
press9jatv:

Will you shut up!! Ask if you media dogs that collect token to cook up lies... God will continue visit your sins upon you and your generation and you shall continue living a lie
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
YhubieIsidore:

Will you shut up!! Ask if you media dogs that collect token to cook up lies... God will continue visit your sins upon you and your generation and you shall continue living a lie
I will open a thread on his massive infrastructure projects and you will be praying for him on what he did In Akwa Ibom State. Latest by weekend, you will all see the massive infrastructures Governor Udom Emmanuel did in Akwa Ibom State in last 8 years in government. The best Governor in the Niger delta goes to Governor Udom Emmanuel
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by BTCog: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
The person I like listening to during the commissioning is the Commissioner for works. The young man sabi his work and use of the right dictions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.