Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef (47555 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works / Join,trade/invest And With Bitcoin Platform Earn Big Money,get Bitcoin Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by OChimex: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
trappatoni:
Hahaha...Olodo rabata...there are institutions offering related courses on blockchain technology...oga cure yourself of ignorance...you no dey any America...if not you won't be typing this gibberish...you're just exposing your ineptitude

You greedy criminal, crypto is so unpopular in America.

I am not here to waste my time. As you can see, I am on a job driving.

Come to America first, then you talk. Aside that, all you talk is what you read on google

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by OChimex: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
doyin01:

Shut up idi*iot....you can take a man out from ghetto , but you cannot take ghetto out from the man....poor imbe*Cile...be confidently saying nonsense online...ashiere

Cursed bitter soul. Poverty kill you there. Make you take the stupid 5 thousand naira wey you dey thief from your mama go eat first. You think you go invest the 5k and wake up dollar billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by EnterpriseMan: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
doyin01:

Some Of you must think everyone lives in a dead village like you...

Which America are you talking about ?? The same America among the highest bitcoin users and apple-pay users ??
Bro you don't argue with people like them, most likely a security guard suffering there. When you read comments from his kinds, you just smile and keep scrolling. The richest people in the world are not the hardest workers but the smartest

9 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ba7man(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!
Tell that to the millions that have lost their money.

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by BigYash: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
The way they charged me high transfer fee one time I used them,I just abandoned them.. Thank God I didn’t keep any coin there..
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by trappatoni(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol...he needs our prayers now...really
doyin01:

Shut up idi*iot....you can take a man out from ghetto , but you cannot take ghetto out from the man....poor imbe*Cile...be confidently saying nonsense online...ashiere

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by gracealonev: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I prefer physical business to all this rubbish crypto whatever

Paxful was the reason why I didn't default in my rent for the first month following my relocation to the UK.
Emefiele has isolated Nigeria from the progressive world.

4 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by trappatoni(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chai....I really pity you...buh you know what...it's not late to learn new skills for survival....for how long will you do that while young ones in their 20s are making it...you're not here by chance...open your mind and eyes...if you know the number of projects coming up in the industry...especially AI's ...still SMH for you sha
OChimex:

You greedy criminal, crypto is so unpopular in America.

I am not here to waste my time. As you can see, I am on a job driving.

Come to America first, then you talk. Aside that, all you talk is what you read on google

3 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ud4u: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Crypto all the way, if you know you know
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Alliswell73: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oritna94:
Lol. My crypto are in my hard wallet cooling off. And I use my decentralised wallet for day to day trading. Making cool cash. Nothing concern me with paxful. I still the make my money...

Please, can you kindly tell me the name of the hard wallet you're using?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Crypto has been the future for more than a decade. I pity anyone who wastes their time and money on that Ponzi

Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!

3 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Alliswell73: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
seanwilliam:

Lol , that’s if you’re gluttonous and not smart . Trading on paxful gets techniques. Chai that website made me!

Can you share the technique with me?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by KoolBigk(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/bitcoin-platform-with-over-one-million-nigerian-users-shuts-down/?amp

This crypto of a thing almost gave my enemy HBP when it crashed. Saw my money decreasing before my eyes and my cray ass thought it would rise again, i was wrong. It nose dived that my thousands of dollars turned hundreds. welp, i kuku ma just left the bal. in there like that. Hope no be say dis guy done run everyone streetwink

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by OChimex: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
trappatoni:
Chai....I really pity you...buh you know what...it's not late to learn new skills for survival....for how long will you do that while young ones in their 20s are making it...you're not here by chance...open your mind and eyes...if you know the number of projects coming up in the industry...especially AI's ...still SMH for you sha

Pity yourself fellow. I did that shit for years in Nigeria, invested millions upon millions yet lost it all. I can’t go back, it’s for greedy people, you win you lose. Not real business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by kollog: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
O yaa sope otilo.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Isabi4lov: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
All these online investments dey tire person, dem go dey use you dey cash out , after that dem go run down.

Abeg give me money make I open physical shop grin

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Tymk: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
seankafor:
Paxful the crypto dark web of scammers and reapers
na the most USELESS trading site be that
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by emonis88: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mirakle69:

The future is Crypto!
Na the future dey shut down so on crypto.🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by izubext007: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wen will clito close
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by knowyaself2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
When I read people's replies here, I shudder. Crypto is simply revolutionary - blockchain technology, AI, and HFTs etc, once you learn these, you can never be poor in this life. You will be a blessing to your future generations. Ignorance sure is = poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
@sukkot, your 50 billion pounds you have been hiding is gone, you should have allowed me to keep the money for you here in the celestial realms at Jupiter Celestial bank, but you refused, the other 50 billion dollars you are hiding in Lekki, you better send it to me to keep it for you otherwise CBN will swallow it from you tongue

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by trappatoni(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol...It's your level of information bro...we're living in the connected revolution now.......open your mind..
OChimex:

Pity yourself fellow. I did that shit for years in Nigeria, invested millions upon millions yet lost it all. I can’t go back, it’s for greedy people, you win you lose. Not real business.

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by truthisgood: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mirakle69:

The future is Crypto!

Correct my brother
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by kmaster007: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Really and can you put me tru
Mirakle69:

The future is Crypto!
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by RealityBender(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oritna94:
Lol. My crypto are in my hard wallet cooling off. And I use my decentralised wallet for day to day trading. Making cool cash. Nothing concern me with paxful. I still the make my money...
Which wallet do you use? Need recommendations. Ever since I heard Trust wallet is owned by Binance, I been wanting to port. Binance is notoriously good at freezing funds.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by trappatoni(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
As in...eh..if only they knew...they'll go and buy one useless token without use case...then they suddenly become expert in crypto...shouting scam up and down
knowyaself2:
When I read people's replies here, I shudder. Crypto is simply revolutionary - blockchain technology, AI, and HFTs etc, once you learn these, you can never be poor in this life. You will be a blessing to your future generations. Ignorance sure is = poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Truthshscrazy: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
One more company for SBF😂. Down the FTX way . binance next?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by RealityBender(f): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
doyin01:

Some Of you must think everyone lives in a dead village like you...

Which America are you talking about ?? The same America among the highest bitcoin users and apple-pay users ??
He prolly doesn’t know that the US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs. But then again, some backwater parts of the US don’t even know what crypto is so he prolly lives in one of those areas 🙄

6 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Ignyte(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
That’s why I just use a lightning wallet.

All these exchanges na either to trade or to use am withdraw
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Ignyte(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
emonis88:

Na the future dey shut down so on crypto.🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lol. This incident is like a bank closed down. The money still exists na.

You think people lost money??
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Tinymayour: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
It's wrong the way nairaland cites their headline caption ..it is misleading , paxful remain the best platform to trade ,reliebake and trusted. They have users all around the world and every user has access and legible to transfer the available funds into other wallet of their choice , they did not fold up with users funds ...stop misleading your users nairaland admin
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/bitcoin-platform-with-over-one-million-nigerian-users-shuts-down/?amp

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.