Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef (47551 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works / Join,trade/invest And With Bitcoin Platform Earn Big Money,get Bitcoin Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by salem1996: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
clems88:
Hmm. These exchanges makes person get scared with all this news that comes up shocked . Abeg binance should not try this oo. ...

Me to Binance founder: Sir, can you try what Paxful owner just did today? I want to see the reaction of somboriii cheesy
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Lannyjoe4u: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
If u get 1m you're not using for now oh. Please
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by davillian(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!
We are talking of 1.5 million Nigerian money go down the drain
And you are talking rubbish because it dint hit Yiu directly , no let me swear for you o..

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by DasBeste: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I prefer physical business to all this rubbish crypto whatever

Who cares what you prefer? sad
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Sholuwa241: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
clems88:
Hmm. These exchanges makes person get scared with all this news that comes up shocked . Abeg binance should not try this oo. ...
if e do what will you do Afonja FTX do is own wetin end am now jail may while e don already hide who na money for somewhere in the island around the world when all they do is to enjoy who now money make who na continue we they here they what for who na cry
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by BeanX(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by chessguru(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
rubbish
illiterate grin
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/bitcoin-platform-with-over-one-million-nigerian-users-shuts-down/?amp

Its not everything we see oyinbo do we copy. Just has oyinbo is not always right especially when the ideology of gay practice is not a culture that sit right and remains unacceptable with we Africans, so we should not always rush into conscenting to anything oyinbo offers the world. Even if crypto were right and feasible.. It is not good for the African business. Can we all invest our money in online crypto and eat crypto? The idea doesn't sit right. It is the same as resource or capital draining. You cannot see exactly what your investing on just like all this talk of NFT and all sort of ponzi schemes that would later worsen the spate of poverty in the Land. I tell people who still go for all these online investment despite the wreckaged caused by MMM money doubling scheme, twinkers, e.t.c, if you no get sense then and you still patronize anything online, you would never get sense again. Call it whatever beautiful name you like to include your Bitcoin, Binance, Etherium, even online betting and gambling are all the same and reckless means to a healthy wealth creation in a saner society. The intention and ideology of their creator are ambiguous and elusive and would always remain in the dark and faceless. They are all ponzi scheme and scam! Don't be deceived because you don't know the face of the monster on the other end of the computer fingering and juggling this digital figures let alone their devious intentions. I have a friend who lost all his life savings in millions of naira on online ponzi crypto investment lately and managed to survive the stroke he had as a result. I have also had my unfair share of the bites and stings. Frankly speaking without sentiments, Its not a good way to make money at all. Its an ideology that kills a fair national economic growth. Be warned! Stay off any illicit online business where you cant see where your money goes.. It would not only affect you but it would undermine your financial strength and obligations. Whenever you pursue money like this patronizing all these online ponzy ventures, your ambitiousness and enthusiasm would always outweigh or becloud your reasoning or sense of judgement. You just ain't never going to think straight and would never see yourself looseing even when your already irredeemably tumbling down the rabit hole like Alice in the wonderland because its an addiction that get you hooked. Your loosing but can't see it and even when you see it, its hard for you to believe you have lost already.

7 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Spandau: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/bitcoin-platform-with-over-one-million-nigerian-users-shuts-down/?amp

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has tactfully avoided this thread because "wire don hol' am for hand". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by H2ho(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2023
From E-Gold to Liberty Reserve then Pm & BTC...

Another exchanger will surely come up ✌️
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Kennyswag: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2023
TUANKU:

Based on your level of thinking abi. Not like anyone is forcing you to own crypto so why are you getting mad? Banza
wetin concern you with my comment ?

Isi ewu
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Kennyswag: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Winters23:

grin

Goodluck navigating your way outa poverty
dumb comment from a dumbass spotted grin
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Kennyswag: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Investorozay:

lol i wont trade my crypto trading for any useless physical biz in naija. One moon season youngin bought houses and invested for a generation. good luck finding millions of dollars in naija business environment without political backing and strong connects
but the richest people in nigeria are those with physical businesses and not your so called cryptocurrency traders cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Kennyswag: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2023
OChimex:

πŸ˜‚. Crypto is for lazy greedy crooks, like many Nigerians who want to make huge money without hard work.

Nobody talks about that shitty thing in America
leave those delusional people ..

The top 30 richest people in Nigeria are those with physical businesses/companies

The top 30 richest people in the world are those with physical businesses/companies

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by OKOATA(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2023
drLammy:
So what happens to people's coin sad
Paxful provided an alternative called noone.com. you can trade there.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by celestial1: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Paxful gave new site to use as a replacement now
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Kennyswag: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2023
chessguru:
illiterate grin
crypto mugu grin

You got soon cry blood
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ItisHi: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Dumb fools that don't know anything about crypto yapping like idiots in this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 49cents(m): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Paxfuk is very ethical only after their crazy commission..

They alllow fraudsters to do as they like unlike binance
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Frontdude(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2023
The future is crypto, if you're not mining, Otilo o
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Marvellouzkk(f): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2023
what a rude way to serve breakfast in today's economy. my sympathy to all who have anything to do with the platform
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by bayfed: 1:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Paxful is leaving the business is what was expected, they do not pay attention, things were changing, time, features they refuse to adopt. They should learn and copy from binance. Weather crypto fall or it doesn’t, that one no concern me, I live, and breath with crypto today, it brought grace to my life for the past 8 years now. Without crypto I won’t be the man I am today. If crypto gone, am also gone. I live the grace because crypto came, nothing last forever. Even banks closing in the USA, who expected. Just partake in what gives you breath while you count your days here.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Sholuwa241: 2:06am On Apr 06, 2023
chessguru:
illiterate grin
see this Akpa they call people illiterate
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Sholuwa241: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2023
ItisHi:
Dumb fools that don't know anything about crypto yapping like idiots in this thread grin grin
odel oyawere
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by koladata(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2023
did you read where they said nigerians, lagos and ibadan are their largest customers... that alone is a red flag . which elon musk. the exit of elon musk is what made crypto down till today. you better don't put your entire investment into it.

i'm not fighting with you o, its just a simple advise. And don't try to explain it to me , i'm woke , i'm a tech guy.
trappatoni:
Na mumu you be...America that is trying their utmost best to regulate the trillion dollar crypto industry...an industry that Elon Musk and other richest men are heavily involved in...be living in the dark ages...I pity you really SMH

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ivolt: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!
The bold is what some goons used to bankrupt many gullible fellows.
There is no future for crypto as a widely accepted currency.

3 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by OVB123: 2:24am On Apr 06, 2023
gerizzim:
what now happens to people having crypto in their wallet.?
It has enter voicemail.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I prefer physical business to all this rubbish crypto whatever

You ignorantly thought they lost their money.

You should ask for clarifications about things you don't know.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by ItisHi: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Sholuwa241:
odel oyawere
baba e lon bawi
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagmi hehe .

Remove all your money from centralized locations like Kucoin.

Buy an hardware ledger and store your funds innit.

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by juman(m): 3:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Bitcoins is fraud.
Your money can disappear like MMM thing.
It has happened many times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.