Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef (47583 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works / Join,trade/invest And With Bitcoin Platform Earn Big Money,get Bitcoin Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Localmann(m): 3:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Please can anyone share any legit platform to trade gift cards apart from Paxful
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Myself2(m): 3:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!

Exactly, every new innovation must necessarily meet with obstacles first. The ONLY reason crypto currency has not replaced paper money globally is because central banks and governments all over the world have not yet found a way to properly regulate or control the crypto space

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by abuhusna1: 3:57am On Apr 06, 2023
davillian:

We are talking of 1.5 million Nigerian money go down the drain
And you are talking rubbish because it dint hit Yiu directly , no let me swear for you o..
Update yourself and learn to do research. The platform is closing and nobody's money is stocked but you can no longer use it for trading as usual. It's a cash and carry marry market between two people trading digital currency then they pay the platform commission for using it carry out their trading

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Ireportlive: 4:18am On Apr 06, 2023
After supporting Obi
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by InvertedHammer: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2023
/
Buying or selling and earning money are only integral part of trading.

Getting your money out "long-term" due to antics of brokers is the major headache. In secured business environments like developed nations, you may get your funds back after many years of investigations and settlements. Do you have the patience? Just like MMM, they have had their fair share of Nigerian funds and bailed. Who will pursue them? Nigerian government? If you believe it, then you might as well believe that your MMM funds are on the way back to your accounts.

If Paxful issues any statements stating that customers' funds are intact, that will be a confirmation that the money is gone forever.

/
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by SeunDAssLicker: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Kennyswag:
but the richest people in nigeria are those with physical businesses and not your so called cryptocurrency traders cheesy

Your physical business don’t measure when it comes to what Tech boys own. Stfu and stop being ignorant of you know nothing about blockchain tech.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by SeunDAssLicker: 4:47am On Apr 06, 2023
juman:
Bitcoins is fraud.
Your money can disappear like MMM thing.
It has happened many times.

Stfu. You only liquidate and loss %100 of your funds if you’re trading crypto futures.

Holding a particular coin is nothing but patience. If crypto holding is fraudulent then so is the stock market because it is the same, one is regulated by the govt, the other is decentralized which is the sole purpose of Crypto.

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Slmgirldippussy: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2023
People make comments without finding out what is really going on. If you have Bitcoin in Paxful wallet. You You will be given a year to take out your money just like Local Bitcoin did months ago when they shut down.
You money is safe. They are not scammers
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by juman(m): 5:10am On Apr 06, 2023
SeunDAssLicker:

Stfu. You only liquidate and loss %100 of your funds if you’re trading crypto futures.

Holding a particular coin is nothing but patience. If crypto holding is fraudulent then so is the stock market because it is the same, one is regulated by the govt, the other is decentralized which is the sole purpose of Crypto.

Be deceiving yourself.
FTX, OneCoin etc.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Kukutenla: 5:19am On Apr 06, 2023
bigtt76:
The game is the game ...when you see agberos de fight for bus stop, nor go stand de watch them, na your wallet dem de target

. Change dis your dp
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by BannedUser: 5:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Ade3000yrs:

Its not everything we see oyinbo do we copy. Just has oyinbo is not always right especially when the ideology of gay practice is not a culture that sit right and remains unacceptable with we Africans, so we should not always rush into conscenting to anything oyinbo offers the world. Even if crypto were right and feasible.. It is not good for the African business. Can we all invest our money in online crypto and eat crypto? The idea doesn't sit right. It is the same as resource or capital draining. You cannot see exactly what your investing on just like all this talk of NFT and all sort of ponzi schemes that would later worsen the spate of poverty in the Land. I tell people who still go for all these online investment despite the wreckaged caused by MMM money doubling scheme, twinkers, e.t.c, if you no get sense then and you still patronize anything online, you would never get sense again. Call it whatever beautiful name you like to include your Bitcoin, Binance, Etherium, even online betting and gambling are all the same and reckless means to a healthy wealth creation in a saner society. The intention and ideology of their creator are ambiguous and elusive and would always remain in the dark and faceless. They are all ponzi scheme and scam! Don't be deceived because you don't know the face of the monster on the other end of the computer fingering and juggling this digital figures let alone their devious intentions. I have a friend who lost all his life savings in millions of naira on online ponzi crypto investment lately and managed to survive the stroke he had as a result. I have also had my unfair share of the bites and stings. Frankly speaking without sentiments, Its not a good way to make money at all. Its an ideology that kills a fair national economic growth. Be warned! Stay off any illicit online business where you cant see where your money goes.. It would not only affect you but it would undermine your financial strength and obligations. Whenever you pursue money like this patronizing all these online ponzy ventures, your ambitiousness and enthusiasm would always outweigh or becloud your reasoning or sense of judgement. You just ain't never going to think straight and would never see yourself loseing even when your already irredeemably tumbling down the rabit hole like Alice in the wonderland because its an addiction that get you hooked. Your loosing but can't see it and even when you see it, its hard for you to believe you have lost already.

The only reason why you are saying all these is because you haven't really understood what exactly Bitcoin is and why it exists.

The whole idea of money is based on TRUST. You are only calling Naira money because you trust the Nigerian government. Plain and simple.

The ₦1000 note in your hand (or in your bank) is just like a certificate of ownership of value given to you by the government. Only the government determines whether the certificate is valid or not. You can even see what is happening to our old Naira notes.

But Bitcoin is decentralised; no single person or government has control over it.

It gives you the freedom to send and receive a store of value to anyone, anywhere in the world without the need or permission of any person or government.

And only you (and any other person that has your private keys) have access to this store of value, so nobody can seize your Bitcoin.

This type of freedom is what scares some governments and people who hold power. They don't want you to have that freedom and power.

The two earlier mentioned benefits (amongst many others) are some of the reasons why it will continue to exist.

It will still continue to exist even if all the governments of the world ban it.

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by SeunDAssLicker: 5:34am On Apr 06, 2023
juman:

Be deceiving yourself.
FTX, OneCoin etc.

You don’t know nothing about Crypto Mr, you know nothing about what happened to those exchanges.

When banks merge or fold up, do you stop using Money…? Instead of learning a thing or two, you’re busy showing how ignorant you are.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by livinbygrace: 5:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!

Na this same nonsense all these rubbish motivational speakers told me in 2020 ,that made me waste almost 100m naira.Any business you can’t see physically don’t invest
Eni Kure!!
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by BannedUser: 5:42am On Apr 06, 2023
livinbygrace:

Na this same nonsense all these rubbish motivational speakers told me in 2020 ,that made me waste almost 100m naira.Any business you can’t see physically don’t invest
Eni Kure!!

You shouldn't have invested your money in something you don't yet understand.

Crypto isn't the problem. People using it for scams are the problem.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 9japarrot: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Please, can you tutor me on this stuff bro..

knowyaself2:
When I read people's replies here, I shudder. Crypto is simply revolutionary - blockchain technology, AI, and HFTs etc, once you learn these, you can never be poor in this life. You will be a blessing to your future generations. Ignorance sure is = poverty.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Unrated900(m): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2023
This whites prople are the real scammer
Imagibe gathering millions of dollars in their goody bag

And stylishly saying they are closing down

This is the real OBT of our time

Obtain by trick under false pretense.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 9japarrot: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Omo Is that your balance?

Failure2019:
Wagmi hehe .

Remove all your money from centralized locations like Kucoin.

Buy an hardware ledger and store your funds innit.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Zealag(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2023
The moment you understand how crypto currency works, that's the very moment you hate it and run for ur dear life.crypto is deep,very deep
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Ken4Christ: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Mirakle69:

The future is Crypto!

They are all scam. They lift you up and bring you down when you least expect. Go do something meaningful with your life.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by seunmsg(m): 6:15am On Apr 06, 2023
House FG is mad. He was going about campaigning for Peter Obi instead of working to improve the platform. The result is now out. Absolutely no pity for him.

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by MrBroke(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2023
trappatoni:
Na mumu you be...America that is trying their utmost best to regulate the trillion dollar crypto industry...an industry that Elon Musk and other richest men are heavily involved in...be living in the dark ages...I pity you really SMH

Nigga you blabbing, Americans don't or only a very few percentage do your crypto shit or even trade cfds, even the stock market is manipulated and controled by wholesale whale traders. One thing most of you Nigerians who do this stuff don't get is that Even Madoff's Ponzi Scheme made some persons rich but majority was fu**cked. You think crypto was launched to make you rich? Then you don't know how the market works or even life.

2 Likes

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by MrBroke(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2023
gracealonev:

Paxful was the reason why I didn't default in my rent for the first month following my relocation to the UK.
Emefiele has isolated Nigeria from the progressive world.

I know a guy who covered all his marriage expenses from winning bet9ja ticket. You think because of that betting is now a good thing and should be exalted. Crypto at some point is the greatest ponzi scheme, time will tell, just because some few persons luckily cashed out doesn't make it a sophisticated money giver or business as you think, you are just gambling that's all and getting lucky, if only you knew the amount of persons globally who crypto currency has destroyed financially but you are just like those who believe bet9ja and co is the way to wealth. grin
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I prefer physical business to all this rubbish crypto whatever

Once upon a time, there were people that preferred coins (kobo) to the paper notes

Likewise, there was a time when people preferred cowries to the coins..

See my point?

The future is crypto.

Eventually crypto will also become obsolete.
So don't stick to the old ways. Improve
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Mrpojj(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2023
drLammy:
So what happens to people's coin sad
They will withdraw it to other exchange
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Hotice085: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:

They are all scam. They lift you up and bring you down when you least expect. Go do something meaningful with your life.

You are Ewu Gambia!
Don't you know life is risk without risk you are meaningless? In crypto you invest only what you can afford to lose but the real fact is innovations like crypto still keeps growing in this IT savy era that humans are
For you good and generation unborn better learn it before you regret
Talking as if banks aren't SCAM too
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Mrpojj(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Weedhustler:
Crypto has come to stay...una go understand come 2025!
Correct bro
Smart people are preparing for bull run....

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by MrBroke(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2023
BannedUser:

You shouldn't have invested your money in something you don't yet understand.

Crypto isn't the problem. People using it for scams are the problem.

So anybody who lost their money trading crypto doesn't understand it abi? Dey talk rubbish well well, even the most sophisticated traders dey crash because of luck way you get you dey decieve yourself, wetin you know about crypto apart from what you've been told. Do you know how a crypto currency is created or even mined, no be trade something b the problem do you know the real intension of the person who created the crypto currency, you think is to make you rich?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by emani03(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Always saying rubbish!

Must you be this stupid morning,day and night?

People talk about their greatest fear all the time,Obi gives this fool sleepless nights!

Mugu

rayopt:
Hope he didn't spend all his money supporting Obi sha. He is always posing as an Obidient on Twitter.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by rolams(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2023
gerizzim:
what now happens to people having crypto in their wallet.?

Transfer to a safer wallet.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by danigbo(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2023
What happens to the trapped coins
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by rolams(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2023
It's funny!

Some People don't like crypto transfer but prefer cash transfer from one bank to another bank either through app or ussd! I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by rolams(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2023
danigbo:
What happens to the trapped coins

No coins trapped.

Move your crypto out to another wallet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.