Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? (6616 Views)

Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now / Sleeping With 2 Blood Sisters, Is There Any Implication? Using Jacob As A Case / "I Wanted More Children" - Man Who Marries 2 Blood Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
olatunjithomas:

Which of the Echeta
rest your dick man😂
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by seanwilliam(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2023
olatunjithomas:

Which of the Echeta
Just scroll down his time line

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Tenrack: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
actually it’s very possible 1000% , just that it might not happen exactly how op presented it.

And again self, it’s still possible . Abi no be woman again ?

I saw a leaked sex tap on Twitter yesterday about a girl that was taken on a date by her boyfriend and a guy signaled to her at the spot, she told her boyfriend that she needs to use the rest room and she go collect one round, the guy made video of her and cast the girl . All this happened while her boyfriend waited for her outside. *Check out echeta timeline on Twitter*

This is something that’ normal Normal, no one go believe say e happen without receipt.
When it comes to women, never ever say never. U never experience where girlfriend mom go Dey seduce u directly ??
abeg drop the name of the twitter account. It's hard to find smiley

Modified: found.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by youngreva(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by youngreva(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2023
SavageResponse:
So this one is also an achievement?
not everyone can pull that off
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Newdawn30: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
I’ve not had that exact experience per say, but it was closer. Her sister branched my side for evening ( it was her birthday ), i smooched her die , she no gree me fhuck, she managed to leave and said she’s feeling bad . She said she’s not that kind of person and doesn’t know what came over her. I free her sha. cheesy afterward , Anytime I call her younger sister who was my gf, and asked her to give the elder the phone so I’ll talk to her, she would not collect it. She Dey avoid me, meself Dey feel bad but I Dey pretend . Of which before that scenario , if I called them , they would put the phone for loud speaker and talked to me , laughed and all that cheesy

But if na two friends ( roommates) , na that one I do very well back then for school grin Ieft my gf place with her and I saw her off to church one Friday night , I went back to her place pretending to forget charger, when I got there , light Dey and I decided to charge , normal normal her Roomate Dey flirt with me in a very subtle gesture before , omo I kuku too the chance , I fhucked her like silly and left the place around 5 am the following morning.. the next semester, they didn’t live together .
grin

Can I do all these things now? NO.
Tbh it doesn’t really worth it.

I understand some of this things are things we won't do again but its good to experience it. It's all part of living we learn , make mistakes but it's still a summation of how the way life works

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by ConfidentialDoc: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Since when did midjourney begin doing AI stories in people's head ?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by ayo2008: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Newdawn30:
Have you ever gone to visit a female interest who likes you. But on reaching there, you ended liking younger sister cos there was instant chemistry, it was love(lust) at first sight.

The elder sister quickly took me in to have sex with while. At night I went to the younger sister's room and we have sex too.

After the first round around 3am in the morning I we t back to her room again for the second round. Only this time around the eldest sister walk in on us . What followed is another story for another day.

Who else has had a similar experience, if you've had a similar experience old share

Thanks

Keep killing yourself gradually cos of fornication.
What dignity is there to portray in what you have done?
Can you imagine a guy sleeping with your blood sisters in this scenario you just said? What will be your reaction?

What is not good is not good and God hates fornicators..
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by kelspinall(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2023
could have hit it back then in 2020 but simp and church mind make me do mumu...ex and her younger sis,never knew younger sis was making advance but i just dey cut am like betking ticket,even started playing odd games via chatting,even told me she's up for a night stand..omoh story plenty but back then i dey reason as smally..but thank God e no happen
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by ifihearam: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Some of you asking if its an achievement..or its not possible you are all on a long thing.
when it comes to women nothing surprises me one bit.

I have done this multiple times not to brag..I have a friend who did not only doke two sisters,he also went in for their mom and got all of them.

Worst part..they all knew.

Women of this generation na wa oo which brings me to say here that, while women focus on the future of a man they like and want to settle down with, men are more interested in her past.

What you girls call fun and cruise today will judge you tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by jamesversion: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Newdawn30:
Have you ever gone to visit a female interest who likes you. But on reaching there, you ended liking younger sister cos there was instant chemistry, it was love(lust) at first sight.

The elder sister quickly took me in to have sex with while. At night I went to the younger sister's room and we have sex too.

After the first round around 3am in the morning I we t back to her room again for the second round. Only this time around the eldest sister walk in on us . What followed is another story for another day.

Who else has had a similar experience, if you've had a similar experience old share

Thanks

This guy, you really know how to push imagination to its lowest. grin
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by manny4u(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
I have done these twice with two different sisters. Is it something I am proud of? Hell no!!!!
will I try doing this again? of cos no!!!!!

You just get to a point in your life after exploring and then realise that keeping up with multiple women is exhausting and tiring. These days I just want to stay home and sip alcohol while i work or watch movie.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by DarkLover: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
smiley
This thread brings back memories, events i wasn't proud of, in retrospect, they all don't worth it.

I did with three sisters, not two could have been four but I feared for my life and ran. Not before I dated two of them on different occasions, I introduced acrimony between sisters and caused family feuds.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by DarkLover: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
manny4u:
I have done these twice with two different sisters. Is it something I am proud of? Hell no!!!!

You just get to a point in your life after exploring and then realise that keeping up with multiple women is exhausting and tiring. These days I just want to stay home and sip alcohol while i work or watch movie.

You're on point.

These things are tiring and exhausting, your last point summarized my life, only difference is I work for the Government and I gotta go to work, today I'm home.

At a point in our lives, we'd realized that these things are waste of time.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Newdawn30: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pastor, preach to your members when in church, and this is not an ethics class.
in my post I am talking about real life issues,

ayo2008:

Keep killing yourself gradually cos of fornication.
What dignity is there to portray in what you have done?
Can you imagine a guy sleeping with your blood sisters in this scenario you just said? What will be your reaction?

What is not good is not good and God hates fornicators..
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Georgekyrian(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
If Nigeria girl sees you as coordinated nigga, everything is possible

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Georgekyrian(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sweet experience, the elder was my babe, we flex and chill out a lot.
Later he met a USA guy that love her so much with strong bond, guy base US, girl base here.
A night I called to come pick her, she said she cannot see me but will allow her junior sister come see me, it was sweet experience.
I work with her sister for long time, sometime ago she the elder sister found me and resume on me even with the US guy in position and paying all her bills, the junior sister is out of the city now on Youth service, both are big girls and graduates but they don’t mind smacking me on 3some 🤣

For some months now, I drop light in random girls shit..
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Meteng: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Severally
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by ayo2008: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Newdawn30 post=122332039]Pastor, preach to your members when in church, and this is not an ethics class.

[/quote

This your real life issue is most unfortunate.
Dnt be selfish about this.

How will you feel assuming a guy does this to your two blood sisters.
You don't have to be in church to say the truth.
Ethical class or not...have a change of mind cos God is angry with the wicked daily
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by ayo2008: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Newdawn30:
Pastor, preach to your members when in church, and this is not an ethics class.

Ethical class or not...have a change of mind cos God is angry with the wicked daily
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Newdawn30: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
ayo2008:

God is angry? Na wa o! Go and read your Bible well and slowly too. I haven't done anything that hasn't been done before... Did you read of Jacob in the Bible, abeg no be 2 blood sisters chairman ended up marrying, show me where he was punished for that by God and I will listen to you.

Let me reiterated, this isn't an ethics class.
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by ayo2008: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Newdawn30:

God is angry? Na wa o! Go and read your Bible well and slowly too. I haven't done anything that hasn't been done before... Did you read of Jacob in the Bible, abeg no be 2 blood sisters chairman ended up marrying, show me where he was punished for that by God and I will listen to you.

Let me reiterated, this isn't an ethics class.

Are u trying to justify this your illicit behaviour?
You quoted from the old testament? So is that your justification? Say this among sane individuals and see how they will Lynch you with words. You need to be sober for this your Ungodly act.

God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day. If he turn not, he will whet his sword; He hath bent his bow, and made it ready. He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

Psalms 7:11-13

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Rickmann: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Newdawn30:

Thanks

Una dey do things o
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's not an achievement but it affects ur ego as a young man
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by Newdawn30: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rickmann:

Una dey do things o

Na only one time thing
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by AfahaAbia(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
manny4u:

Although the op sounds like a kid. This is what I do everyday
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by sacajawea: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
VikingKing:
On today's episode of; Things A Chronic Masturbator Does With His Imagination That Will Not Fetch Him Money.
How come you know this...?? Cos you can relate heavily??
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by sacajawea: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
youngreva:
not everyone can pull that off
Now this is where I know fools are Here!!
What's so hard to pUll off??!!
You Genuinely feel that it's some High level skill??!
Illiterate, Ugly, Stupid Fool!

Of course there will always be women and Girls that will be like that, as far back as when I was little,I've seen blood sisters, same mother same father, Fight over A man
And ifnyou have the time & energy, are cunning enough, you will do it on sisters that don't ordinarily on the outside don't seem like that.
People are Fvcking mother & Daughters regularly

Such a disgusting irritating comment!! YUCK! 🤢 🤮🤮
Re: Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? by okoroemeka(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Newdawn30:

Thanks
I was with the junior sister nacking when the elder sister knocked on the door,junior hid in the bathroom while I nacked senior,later junior came out and collected what remained,she was even peeping on us,I have also nacked three sisters including their mother,nacked two identical twins and disvirgined two sisters,we lived rough and wild during our bachelor years,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eeeeee / 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.