Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow (34379 Views)

My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by Smartguyboy(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2023
okunwaye:

Remove that smart for your moniker angry
You know nothing if you have paid school fees before in your life you will understand where the man is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by litetias(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2023
I know I'm digressing a bit but please stop sending your kids to that glorified secondary school called Madonna. If a kid who is not mentally strong goes there he's going to suffer mental anguish. A school where you have to queue to get permission to leave the school premises and even then you get at most 3 days - if you exceed that you're fined when you return, a school where the security can throw you in school prison just for holding hands with the opposite sex, a school where you're not allowed to mingle with the opposite sex once it's 6pm, a school where you're forced to attend Church on Sunday's, I could go on for days but I think I've made my point

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by Zinpat: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2023
booksbo0k:
Sorry for the long write up my people, I need advice.

My first son has been behaving somehow in our family, as if he's not part of this family...
You and this boy can be in the same house but you might not set your eyes on him once for a whole day. He will be inside his room through out...

He has been telling me that he is currently working on going to rent his own place and live on his own and that if God helps him and he is able to achieve that, He will not have anything to do with our family again and that we will never set eyes on him ever again :[ ...

I would have not been bothered by such statement if it were coming from someone else, I would take it as a bluff. But this my son is someone that normally doesn't call people to check on them, not even us his parents..

When he was in his previous University before he dropped out, this boy can go for months, that is a whole semester stretch without calling anybody to know how you're doing, except you call him or maybe he wants to ask for money for something or school stuff....

We have five children and he is the first, the second and third children are away in University, he and the two last siblings are the only one's with us.. My husband refused him from going to University in a far place instead he gives him transport money to be going to his own University from home everyday...... He and his father don't even talk again except good morning greetings. He is only 21 ohh..

Let me give you guys small back story so that you can understand how all these things started.

My son graduated from secondary school (a boarding school) in 2017 at 16 years old... Initially, he said he wanted to study computer science as he said that was the course he loved and wanted to study. But my husband refused and persuaded him to study pharmacy because he worked at NAFDAC and he saw the way pharmacy graduates were living at his work place and the salary they were recieving. He and one of his chemist friend sweet talked him into going to study the course and I guess it was because he was young then and could not challenge his dad then that was why he gave in....

He wrote JAMB but he did not meet the cut of mark for pharmacy (but I later realised his score was good for computer science then)... No public University was willing to admit him for pharmacy then because his score was not good for the course but due to my husband love for the course and not wanting my son to lose admission that year , he decided to go the way of private University not minding their school fees...Long story cut short, my son got admitted into Madonna University where we were paying 1M naira every year.....After 3 years in the school and in 300L @18 years old, he began saying he was not interested in the school any longer, that he was tired of the course, that he's body is no longer in the school and blablabla that he wants to go and play football in Europe...

He came back for holiday during the beginning of covid and refused to go back to the school when they resumed, saying that he was only wasting our money by being in that school and he did not want to continue.....This got my husband really sad and angry....My son stayed home for almost two years doing nothing because my husband was adamant that if he would not go back to school, nothing for him, that all the money he has spent for school fees in that school can not be for waste that he can become a footballer after he graduates, saying no one can become a successful footballer without being a graduate, that it would later affect them in life...

But my son refused. I must confess, my son is extremely good at playing football. That was the talent i can confidently say that God personally gave to him from birth. Infact when he was graduating from secondary school, they gave him the award for the best graduating footballer and he was always the centre of attention anytime he plays at our church events. He friends used to call him "nima" then, I think...

I and my husband got tired of him staying at home for long so I went to meet with one pastor in our street who was based in the UK with his family but comes home sometimes for church related matters. I explained my son's situation to him and he offered to help my son travel out to chase his football career provided we have the funds for it. The man was secondary school class mates with "victor ikpe ekong" who was a former super eagles player but currently a pastor in Sweden. To my greatest surprise he called him on a WhatsApp video call in my presence and i was really surprised...He gave me the man's phone number to keep in contact and also scheduled a day to meet with my husband and have a discussion.. I told my son and he was very happy..I also told my husband and he was eager to meet with him at least, anything to solve my sons idleness at the time..

The pastor came to my our house on several occasions and discussed with my husband. My husband kept telling the pastor, saying he would like my son to be going to school while chasing his football career at the same time, a feat which pastor let us know would be difficult as one has to be dropped for the other. Unfortunately, my husband changed he's mind and said he was no longer interested in the whole footballer thing. He said he knew that my son wanted to become a footballer only because of girls. That he, my son knew that if he becomes a footballer, all the girls would like him, that that was the only reason he wanted to become a footballer, and that if football was his true destiny, he doesn't need to travel out for it to manifest, that he can be in Nigeria and make it from here.....That was how that chapter close like that. Pastor left for England few months after.....

After years of my son staying at home, my husband got tired. One night, he hired some Street thugs to come take my son away and beat him up...my son stayed with them for 2 weeks. When he returned, he said he was ready to go back to school. But my husband told him he won't be going back to any private University again. My son wrote jamb again to study computer science and was admitted into COOU. but my said he would not allow him go to any University that is not in the same state we are residing. Now the problem here was that all the public schools in the state we are staying will not accept you to study computer science unless you did chemistry in jamb. And my son did not do chemistry in jamb because he is not good in chemistry. If he was to study in the same state we were staying, he had to settle for another course, which he did...Now another problem arose. My husband refused to rent an apartment for my son around the school because the school is considerably far from our house, instead he decided to be giving him money (2000) everyday as transport fare to be going from home. This did not sit down well with my the boy and he again, said he was no longer interested in schooling again sef that he can't be going such far distance from home to the school everyday to study a Course he does not even like siting that it would be stressful and affect his academics and that it was unwise to be paying 60k a year as school fees while you spend 2k everyday as transport..My husband got angry and called on our estate CSO to come pick him up. They beat him so badly in public that when he got back home later in the evening, I went to check him in his room, his buttocks and back where scarred and red with huge marks...

Ever since, he has been going to the school from home and he has become very distant from us especially his dad. They don't talk again in the same house except "good morning sir"...

My son has turned into something else. He can stay indoors from morning till night. I would have said he has started keeping bad company but he does not even have a single friend, not one..Nobody calls him, and he doesn't call anybody...I have five children and he is the first. The second and third already gained admission this year in a private University and are in school currently, so he and he's last two siblings are the only one's with us now..

Why I'm writing this is because I'm scared..I'm beginning to fear that my son might commit suicide, he's beginning to show that kind of attitude.. And the plans he have to leave us forever to go and stay alone, I don't like it ohhhh...

Nairalanders please I need your advice.

So long, couldn't finish it but from what I grabbed, I think you need to talk to your husband. He seems to be the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by wman(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Reminds me of Linkin Park song "Numb."

Your husband messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by otipoju(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2023
booksbo0k:

My first son has been behaving somehow in our family, as if he's not part of this family...
You and this boy can be in the same house but you might not set your eyes on him once for a whole day. He will be inside his room through out...

He has been telling me that he is currently working on going to rent his own place and live on his own and that if God helps him and he is able to achieve that, He will not have anything to do with our family again and that we will never set eyes on him ever again :[ ...

I would have not been bothered by such statement if it were coming from someone else, I would take it as a bluff. But this my son is someone that normally doesn't call people to check on them, not even us his parents..

When he was in his previous University before he dropped out, this boy can go for months, that is a whole semester stretch without calling anybody to know how you're doing, except you call him or maybe he wants to ask for money for something or school stuff....

We have five children and he is the first, the second and third children are away in University, he and the two last siblings are the only one's with us.. My husband refused him from going to University in a far place instead he gives him transport money to be going to his own University from home everyday...... He and his father don't even talk again except good morning greetings. He is only 21 ohh..

Let me give you guys small back story so that you can understand how all these things started.

My son graduated from secondary school (a boarding school) in 2017 at 16 years old... Initially, he said he wanted to study computer science as he said that was the course he loved and wanted to study. But my husband refused and persuaded him to study pharmacy because he worked at NAFDAC and he saw the way pharmacy graduates were living at his work place and the salary they were recieving. He and one of his chemist friend sweet talked him into going to study the course and I guess it was because he was young then and could not challenge his dad then that was why he gave in....

He wrote JAMB but he did not meet the cut of mark for pharmacy (but I later realised his score was good for computer science then)... No public University was willing to admit him for pharmacy then because his score was not good for the course but due to my husband love for the course and not wanting my son to lose admission that year , he decided to go the way of private University not minding their school fees...Long story cut short, my son got admitted into Madonna University where we were paying 1M naira every year.....After 3 years in the school and in 300L @18 years old, he began saying he was not interested in the school any longer, that he was tired of the course, that he's body is no longer in the school and blablabla that he wants to go and play football in Europe...

He came back for holiday during the beginning of covid and refused to go back to the school when they resumed, saying that he was only wasting our money by being in that school and he did not want to continue.....This got my husband really sad and angry....My son stayed home for almost two years doing nothing because my husband was adamant that if he would not go back to school, nothing for him, that all the money he has spent for school fees in that school can not be for waste that he can become a footballer after he graduates, saying no one can become a successful footballer without being a graduate, that it would later affect them in life...

But my son refused. I must confess, my son is extremely good at playing football. That was the talent i can confidently say that God personally gave to him from birth. Infact when he was graduating from secondary school, they gave him the award for the best graduating footballer and he was always the centre of attention anytime he plays at our church events. He friends used to call him "nima" then, I think...

I and my husband got tired of him staying at home for long so I went to meet with one pastor in our street who was based in the UK with his family but comes home sometimes for church related matters. I explained my son's situation to him and he offered to help my son travel out to chase his football career provided we have the funds for it. The man was secondary school class mates with "victor ikpe ekong" who was a former super eagles player but currently a pastor in Sweden. To my greatest surprise he called him on a WhatsApp video call in my presence and i was really surprised...He gave me the man's phone number to keep in contact and also scheduled a day to meet with my husband and have a discussion.. I told my son and he was very happy..I also told my husband and he was eager to meet with him at least, anything to solve my sons idleness at the time..

The pastor came to my our house on several occasions and discussed with my husband. My husband kept telling the pastor, saying he would like my son to be going to school while chasing his football career at the same time, a feat which pastor let us know would be difficult as one has to be dropped for the other. Unfortunately, my husband changed he's mind and said he was no longer interested in the whole footballer thing. He said he knew that my son wanted to become a footballer only because of girls. That he, my son knew that if he becomes a footballer, all the girls would like him, that that was the only reason he wanted to become a footballer, and that if football was his true destiny, he doesn't need to travel out for it to manifest, that he can be in Nigeria and make it from here.....That was how that chapter close like that. Pastor left for England few months after.....

After years of my son staying at home, my husband got tired. One night, he hired some Street thugs to come take my son away and beat him up...my son stayed with them for 2 weeks. When he returned, he said he was ready to go back to school. But my husband told him he won't be going back to any private University again. My son wrote jamb again to study computer science and was admitted into COOU. but my said he would not allow him go to any University that is not in the same state we are residing. Now the problem here was that all the public schools in the state we are staying will not accept you to study computer science unless you did chemistry in jamb. And my son did not do chemistry in jamb because he is not good in chemistry. If he was to study in the same state we were staying, he had to settle for another course, which he did...Now another problem arose. My husband refused to rent an apartment for my son around the school because the school is considerably far from our house, instead he decided to be giving him money (2000) everyday as transport fare to be going from home. This did not sit down well with my the boy and he again, said he was no longer interested in schooling again sef that he can't be going such far distance from home to the school everyday to study a Course he does not even like siting that it would be stressful and affect his academics and that it was unwise to be paying 60k a year as school fees while you spend 2k everyday as transport..My husband got angry and called on our estate CSO to come pick him up. They beat him so badly in public that when he got back home later in the evening, I went to check him in his room, his buttocks and back where scarred and red with huge marks...

Ever since, he has been going to the school from home and he has become very distant from us especially his dad. They don't talk again in the same house except "good morning sir"...

My son has turned into something else. He can stay indoors from morning till night. I would have said he has started keeping bad company but he does not even have a single friend, not one..Nobody calls him, and he doesn't call anybody...I have five children and he is the first. The second and third already gained admission this year in a private University and are in school currently, so he and he's last two siblings are the only one's with us now..

Why I'm writing this is because I'm scared..I'm beginning to fear that my son might commit suicide, he's beginning to show that kind of attitude.. And the plans he have to leave us forever to go and stay alone, I don't like it ohhhh...

Your husband is the big problem and not your son.

Killing your sons dreams and wanting to limit him to NAFDAC is s very wrong thing to do.

I don't want to do plenty analyses. Even though I understand why they did it, I still nudge a grudge for my parents transferring me to a new school in SS1...and not allowing me to pursue football as a career.

You are stewards and not owners of your children's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by YelloweWest: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2023
You can't do that with kids of this generation!

Your husband has ruined his son!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by uche393: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
I had similar personal experience, your husband bleeped up. he's running the boy's life and self-confidence. if you can sponsor your child abroad for computer science do it, don't allow him to comes back til he finishes his study and post work.

my didn't allow me to stay in school because he thought I will become a cultists and womaniser.

when you fail to trust your child, you will end up becoming an enemy to him no matter what you've invested in him. if your husband will let pride aside and apologize to your son, it will save him from future problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by ShayGirl(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Permit me to say, your husband is a very WICKED man! Damn!
Who does that?
Please are u as a wife afraid of him or something? This is is really touching and terrible. Believe u me, I’d do worse if I were ur child. That man has totally destroyed the future of your son and I pray there is a remedy for that because that boy is in a state of depression that might make him take his life if something that would bring his back to normal self is not done.

And the funniest part is he would have really made it big time had it been Uve allowed him followed his dreams. I weep for you cos u r a failure as a mother too. Wake up from your slumber and don’t allow one man wreck your first fruit , if not it would affect his siblings too and the entire family

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by Chris8t(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
booksbo0k:

It's sad to hear. Why put him in boarding school? You and your husband contributed to this.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by Ulunne777(f): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
SMH

For how long will your husband continue this?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by GodHimself: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
You as the mother must make sure you get through to him and connect with him emotionally.

It won’t be easy but that’s the only way.

Overcome the resistance he will put up by being patient and persevering until he opens up.

Get him to let out his thoughts to you. It will help him.

Above all, pray for him like your life depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Una don dey damage the small boy life,My child can follow any legit path he or she wants,my own is to guide and advise accordingly.the only profession I will never allow them to join is the stupid military or armed forces outfits in Naija.My younger brother was coerced to study pharmacy, he kuku get the brain,but that's not what he wanted, he study finish ,drop certificate for house go dey pursue other things. your husband is the problem .your son has tried.una get luck say he still dey stay that house.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by 1Sharon(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
My heart breaks for this boy 💔 😢

@Booksbo0k your choice of pronouns are concerning, is your husband your child's father?

You're a weak woman and your husband is a tyrant. This generation of kids aren't smiling, they will cut you off or call you out. You don buy market.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by Neverlookback: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Odiegwu! A father hired thugs to kidnap and torture his own child on couple of occasions? Maka why? As a father, this makes me very very sad and angry.

He has damaged this young man's self esteem.

He needs to start remedying the damage by genuinely apologizing to his son. If not, once that young man is able to move out, he will erase everyone, except the siblings, from his life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by purples25(f): 2:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Parents have no conscience often. Brutalize their kids and confidently hug them after. And expect joy and peace after.

Nothing like an African parent.

He killed his sons dreams. He will still expect to have a good relationship with him.

Help your son if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by sharone21(f): 4:49am On Apr 08, 2023
booksbo0k:

Madam, in as much as your husband seem rigid, but your son who had grown up in that house would have known the kind of parents he has and see how to do things without incurring severe wrath.... Imagine in this hard times where boys dey find who go sponsor them and one son wasting millions? Your son no dey sorry for una.... He can still press home his IT plans as against Pharmacy and even after it seemed your husband was changing to adjust, he still does not want the school that was within same state due to distance.... You cannot have it ALL, some adjustments by all should be made.

Not everyone take mildly to stubbornness, me too I hate stubbornness in people and this is what your husband noticed in your son( maybe reminding him of himself, though maybe your husband's stubbornness was indirectly positive in pushing him to be the best in life).... Truth is, some children if u follow them with their stubbornness and way of reasoning, u fit kill them, so wisdom is necessary.

The way forward: Your child can still enrol for online programs even within Africa and still be pursuing his football dreams, though age is slightly coming in.... Online Science oriented programs but don't force him. Many good ones even some health related without too much Chemistry..... I understand your son as I did Sciences and I know when a subject could be a weakness though a lesson teacher can help strengthen that weakness.....

Take action fast by pulling your son closer and discussing things with him. Make him know and feel that his dreams are as important to you as they are to him.

Peace
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by bigbauer(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

When you are not a father.
You have no idea what it costs.

Go and kill your father because he punished you.

We know your type. Your father abuses you badly. Mentally and physically..

Keyboard warrior

Dude you're wrong, the family, matter of fact, the entire family did that boy great harm. What's the career prospects for pharmacists in Nigeria? How many pharmacist have produced a drug in Nigeria? Yet still, how many pharmaceutical companies are producing even vitamin C in Nigeria? What if that boy is an inventor? Do you know what living below your potential feels like? Can you imagine what living below your capability because your father, the one person who should help you fulfil your destiny is bent on truncating it would feel like?

Why is the man trying to make his son become the scapegoat for his failures? He has seen that others are making more money and living a better life than he is, as a result he decided to relive his life through his son not minding the fact that the son has a different pathway.

booksbo0k you failed as a mother and wife. You should be blamed too, what did you do and or where did you fit in while the future of this young man (I don't want to use the words "your son"wink was being used as an experimental copy?

If I were the guy in question, I would've left you guys immediately after he came home for COVID-19 break. You guys don't deserve him, and he's right, he doesn't belong to that family.

PS: I have children already, so I know what it means to be a father and a son too.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
bigbauer:

Dude you're wrong, the family, matter of fact, the entire family dis that boy great harm. What's the career prospects for pharmacists in Nigeria? How many pharmacist have produced a drug a drug in Nigeria? Yet still, how many pharmaceutical companies are producing even vitamin C in Nigeria? What if that boy is an inventor? Do you know what living below your potential feels like? Can you imagine what l living below your capability because your father, the one person who should help you fulfil your destiny is bent on truncating it would feel like?

Why is the man trying to make his son become the scapegoat for his failures? He has seen that others are making more money and living a better life than he is, as a result he decided to relive his life through his son not minding the fact that the son has a different pathway.

booksbo0k you failed as a mother and wife. You should be blamed too, what did you do and or where did you fit in while the future of this young man (I don't want to use the words "your son"wink was being used as an experimental copy?

If I were the guy in question, I would've left you guys immediately after he came home for COVID-19 break. You guys don't deserve him, and he's right, he doesn't belong to that family.

PS: I have children already, so I know what it means to be a father and a son too.

It's normal for fathers to want to pick a course of study for their children. I am sure the mom isn't telling us something.

Something the boy did that's so bad to provoke the father.

Kid's expected to speak to his father calmly or lobby through his mom or someone the father does listen to

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by NONNYG: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

When he clock 5 years? I don't understand.
I sent you dm. Pls respond
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by breadplanets(f): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
And you as a mother has been doing what exactly? Rubbish!
I just pity the poor boy. I pray he finds his way and dumps you both in the trash where you belong. Ndi ara abuo.
Waka!🖐

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by bigbauer(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Pray oO, the attacks first sons experience no be here

This particular attack is coming from the young man's family. His father and mother to be precise
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by nuelleoz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
How's he's communication with his siblings?

booksbo0k:
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by nuelleoz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
booksbo0k:

From experience I advice you, Please listen to this. That young man's self esteem has been destroyed and believe me you don't want to waste any more time doing nothing about it, and he's your eldest child.

chicfarmer:
Three mistakes were made
1. He should have been allowed to study his preferred course- Computer Science
2. You guys should have grabbed the pastor's help to enable him launch his football career.
3. Your husband should NEVER have brutalized his own son whether by himself or hired thugs. That has broken the young man.

Possible Solutions:
You must try to reach him emotionally, connect with him no matter how hard it may seem. You the mother have a very important role to play here. Get him to open up and start talking. If he keeps bottling up his anger, he is gonna blow up one day. I do not wish you this.

His father owes him an apology for getting thugs to brutalize him. You must convince your husband to take this first step to aid his healing. His father should be his protector, not his tormentor.

You may also need to seek professional help to aid his healing. Show him more love.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2023
I feel like crying cry . This is a case of two failed and extremely wicked' parents. cry .

A boy left school at age 16, and wanted to study computer science, but they stopped him and insisted he studied pharmacy. He couldn't cope with pharmacy and later dropped out. He made attempt to pursue his talent "football", same parents blocked him. They battered the child till he succumbed and decided to dump his talent and go back to school. Have we not seen great footballers, musicians, etc, who made it big through their talents, before going to university? After publicly beating and humiliating the child a second time, he agreed to go back to university a second time, then this same evil' father begins another drama to frustrate the boy, by insisting he schools from home despite a whopping N2,000 transportation daily? Doesn't his father know that the stress involved in jumping from Taxi to taxi to reach school/long distance can affect the child's performance? I guess this same father is already rubbing it on the child's face that as a first son, his younger ones are going ahead of him. Your husband's hands are not clean, he wants to kill' his son. Save your son fast.

1. Send your son to a trusted relative or church member who will take care of him, your home is not conducive for that child.

As for you dear child, if you are on Nairaland create a thread asap, you will be lucky to get help/foster parents on Nairaland, your biological parents want to kill' you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by BellaLuce: 3:40pm On May 07, 2023
booksbo0k:

Your eyes were wide opened while you and your husband ruined your son's life. It's going to be a miracle if you ever get him back. It's unfortunate. You can't talk to your husband? What was the guarantee your son will get a job in the nafdac after graduation? Computer science is the oil, he would have done great things.

You opened your eyes while thugs came to pick up your son for two weeks! What if they raped him there?

He is now 21, growing up more and more, one day, he'll leave your house and never come back. No school, no job, no learned skill. A waste.

Retrace your steps: apologize to your son and asks WHAT he wants to do. Then help him achieve it!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow by TWoods(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21
booksbo0k:

Your husband destroyed your son. I hope it isn't too late but i doubt it. You failed him as a mother. Both of you should never have been parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.