Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears (50940 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by jodeci01: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiatu & 190 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾- You’re welcome back. Seun must be rejoicing the return of 2 hall of fame members.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Lucymercy: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Rebuker:
A young woman was seen crying uncontrollably after experiencing a heartbreak from her boyfriend, who she revealed is from the Isoko ethnic group. She expressed her frustration, stating that she had heard from others that Isoko men tend to behave in this way. Her friends tried to comfort her and agreed with her assertion that Urhobo Isoko men are often unfaithful, with one of them even sharing a personal anecdote about their own father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4l1Wz_02aA
Welcome my dear to Lesson 101...... You are new , don't worry you will learn
Be grateful you have pros as friends comforting you, all those ones have seen all.

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by DriveByKiller: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:
This one is still a small girl. She will learn soon that you don’t cry over these f..u.ck boys.

Billions of di..cks in the world and you crying over a man what sort of fuckery is this? Nonsense.
allow her to grow. She's not as experienced as you.

And how many dicks do you think is the threshold before a girl is certified useless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by grandstar(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
You should be facing your studies sister!

"Isoko men" no go appear on question paper!

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by udeh3(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
I
Divay22:
Lol
I'm loving one isoko own o..... Be like i go hold feelings first grin grin grin

You see that urhobo cheesy grin na punishment from your village people

We're absolutely wonderful... The issue of cheating or heartbreak is related to Isoko men only, it's general

Isoko guys are wonderful and I believe your guy is one of us
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Truthshscrazy: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
jodeci01:
Rokiatu & 190 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾- You’re welcome back. Seun must be rejoicing the return of 2 hall of fame members.
Hall of fame members without Nairaland Blue Tick . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who knows Seun should tell him to bring nairaland verified blue tick Lets distinguish the old time Hall of fame members from ordinary members and the boys from the men.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by chccho(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
190:
grin grin

But d1ck pass D1ck rokiatu grin grin

He may have been smashing her walls concurrently and hitting her spots

Its not easy to always get replacement d1ck
So this post got 33likes.. Meaning 33 ladies agree with it

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:
This one is still a small girl. She will learn soon that you don’t cry over these f..u.ck boys.

Billions of di..cks in the world and you crying over a man what sort of fuckery is this? Nonsense.

Billions of dick's will make her cry more and even more useless ..... Once the hymen is broken bye bye

Meanwhile, I'd like to get the idea of girls as in were they expecting to end up with a young man who is yet to have a definite future (as in settled down his future ) to be their husbands just cos of sex ?

Haba na.... Anyways history has shown that you people except few don't listen. Keep thinking indulging in sex like dogs means you've found a husband (or as they foolishly call it life partner ).

I'm glad some girls are different
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by lereinter(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
EriMma1:
She's crying bitterly because she allowed herself to used. I don't know when these girls will receive sense.

Keep a pure relationship devoid of sex so if anything happens no body looses and you won't feel the heartbreak so much; but no they won't listen. They will allow the guy to use them like rag. What is left again after he has seen everything? Na to dump you remain now.

I have no pity for such mumu because if another guy comes her way again, she will still open her legs.

If a lady dumps a guy

Has the guy been used too

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by EmyGod(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Caaz:
Take it from an isoko lazy....isoko /urhobo men are useless.
Nothing useless pass a lady showing her waist.

All of them.
Ladies should make take them as prayer request,that God shouldn't let any isoko/urhobe men comes closer to them.

Trust me....our men Are useless
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by mariahAngel(f): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Why were her so-called friends mocking her? So insensitive.

This is how males destroy the sweetness and innocence in females by betraying their love.
Poor girl. I pray she heals, and not become bitter and hateful of men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by olaniyilukman(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:

YOU ARE ANTI MAN, YOUR BREAKFAST WILL SOON DONE
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by limcar: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:

when was your last heartbreak?

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by olisaEze(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rushed down to see the crying beautiful girl. No need. Just another breakfast participant! grin

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by limcar: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divay22:
Lol
I'm loving one isoko own o..... Be like i go hold feelings first grin grin grin

You see that urhobo cheesy grin na punishment from your village people
you sabi fúck?
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by fmonigent(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:

No be lie
You be old layer with experience for dat kan3 matta
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:
shattap dia,billion Dkks sampler grin
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Otuchi: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
If you don't like what the guy did to you go to court shocked

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:

U don dey use to breakup, Now ur heart b like concrete grin

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by MuslimIgbo: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:

Lol
HOW MANY BODYCOUNT WILL YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU HAVE SENSE? cry cry cry
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Goddyrichie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
190:
grin grin

But d1ck pass D1ck rokiatu grin grin

He may have been smashing her walls concurrently and hitting her spots

Its not easy to always get replacement d1ck
badh guy 😂
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Time will heal you, young girl. In years to come, you will look at this moment and cringe. Been there, done that. Now, when I see these guys I lost sleep over, I’m usually like “what the fûck”? Did you really break my heart? Bro, I need my tears and sleep deprivation back.

I hope this experience doesn’t make you bitter and damaged or worse still, turn you to a full blown misandrist.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Fira09(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Caaz:
Take it from an isoko lazy....isoko /urhobo men are useless.

All of them.
Ladies should make take them as prayer request,that God shouldn't let any isoko/urhobe men comes closer to them.

Trust me....our men Are useless
Okay

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by abba09: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
she has big boobs

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Seankhalifa: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Forget beautiful... good puxxy matters the most angry
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Shedy204(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Breakfast

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Lemos14: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
mariahAngel:
Why were her so-called friends mocking her? So insensitive.

This is how males destroy the sweetness and innocence in females by betraying their love.
Poor girl. I pray she heals, and not become bitter and hateful of men.

Because a girl got heartbroken heaven now wants to fall..when girls go out with guys that they are not interested in and chop their money on top you all will still laugh at him and call him mumu..so remove that word "innocence" because you're not

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Urhobo wayo........😂🤣
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by EriMma1: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
lereinter:

If a lady dumps a guy

Has the guy been used too

Yes. A lady can use and dump a guy too.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by jayAjoku(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
😂🤣😂
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by bizhop01: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
She's deserve
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by amigo1088: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
She is not beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.