Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears (50930 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by AyomideOG01: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Caaz:
Take it from an isoko lazy....isoko /urhobo men are useless.

All of them.
Ladies should make take them as prayer request,that God shouldn't let any isoko/urhobe men comes closer to them.

Trust me....our men Are useless

Every sane person knows that you are a very foolish person for making this kinda comment. There are bad and good men everywhere in the world so stop advertising ur folly....

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by jamesversion: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
190:
grin grin

But d1ck pass D1ck rokiatu grin grin

He may have been smashing her walls concurrently and hitting her spots

Its not easy to always get replacement d1ck

You registered in 2008.

Nairaland and Seun suppose create blue verification badge and give you.

2 Likes

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
udeh3:
I

We're absolutely wonderful... The issue of cheating or heartbreak is related to Isoko men only, it's general

Isoko guys are wonderful and I believe your guy is one of us
Isoko or Uhrobo?
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Autobot05: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Must every relationship involves sex , hope you're not fornicating or better still not committing adultery.

Saint Michael of our time. undecided

Lmao who mentioned the Male organ in the first place .. fix yourself ma'am

No I'm not a fornicator or adulterer . Thank you
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by naikeboy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
This one no get wetim to cry for
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by vickydevoka(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Caaz:

All of them.

Ladies should make take them as prayer request,that God shouldn't let any isoko/urhobe men comes closer to them.

Can you show me any lady that is truly a wife material. From any tribe . I don't mind. Bcus na only money lovers I de meet

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Tvoice: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Caaz:

All of them.

Abeg cry me a river, been useless is not about tribe, grow up

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by udeh3(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divay22:

Isoko or Uhrobo?

Proudly Isoko guy
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Ubdavis(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Do not worry. Time will do the magic. It might even turn out to be an advantage..

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Isabi4lov: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Autobot05:

Lmao who mentioned the Male organ in the first place .. fix yourself ma'am

No I'm not a fornicator or adulterer . Thank you

Good for you then .
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Divay22(f): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
udeh3:

Proudly Isoko guy
Alright.. I don run.

Thank you Sir
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by udeh3(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divay22:

Alright.. I don run.

Thank you Sir

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss... You're actually safe here
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Merelyn(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Not all dear, don't generalize all of them because of ur bitter experience with one irresponsible Urhobo man.
I will be getting married soon to that tribe, trust me, my relationship is an egg like one. we still have good men from that tribe
Caaz:

All of them.

2 Likes

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by MadarasBlade(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
mariahAngel:
Why were her so-called friends mocking her? So insensitive.

This is how males destroy the sweetness and innocence in females by betraying their love.
Poor girl. I pray she heals, and not become bitter and hateful of men.

Her cup of tea, no one cares.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by odinga1of: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divay22:
Lol
I'm loving one isoko own o..... Be like i go hold feelings first grin grin grin

You see that urhobo cheesy grin na punishment from your village people

Wetin happen to Urhobo men?
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by transient123(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
EriMma1:
She's crying bitterly because she allowed herself to used. I don't know when these girls will receive sense.

Keep a pure relationship devoid of sex so if anything happens no body looses and you won't feel the heartbreak so much; but no they won't listen. They will allow the guy to use them like rag. What is left again after he has seen everything? Na to dump you remain now.

I have no pity for such mumu because if another guy comes her way again, she will still open her legs.

This is what the stupid ones don't want to hear. They will term you all sorts for even trying to save them from hawks and predators.

She even try not to take sniper. I don't pity them a bit, man or woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Divay22(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
odinga1of:

Wetin happen to Urhobo men?
God4bid
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by stormborn28(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Farfalla:
She's young. She'll learn. cheesy cheesy

EriMma1: 5:36pm
She's crying bitterly because she allowed herself to used. I don't know when these girls will receive sense.

Keep a pure relationship devoid of sex so if anything happens no body looses and you won't feel the heartbreak so much; but no they won't listen. They will allow the guy to use them like rag. What is left again after he has seen everything? Na to dump you remain now.

I have no pity for such mumu because if another guy comes her way again, she will still open her legs.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by transient123(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
metaluterus:
God knows why we face what we face in the hands of men

You won't face what you face in the hands of randy men if you are not cheap and didn't make yourself a toy for him. If you let him know you are a treasure, good enough to be minned with every known commitment like miners minning gold, you had better of. If you make yourself available like a fish in an open market that flies hover around, it's all doom and crocodile tears that will end it, just like this girl here.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by odinga1of: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divay22:

God4bid

So I be God forbid?

But the new upgrade Urhobo boys like us are different.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Divay22(f): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
odinga1of:

So I be God forbid?

But the new upgrade Urhobo boys like us are different.

New upgrade ke
Small outdated version go still dey somewhere...

It can never be me and them grin

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by nfcshanghai(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol sorry oo
But she's not beautiful
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by odinga1of: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divay22:

New upgrade ke
Small outdated version go still dey somewhere...

It can never be me and them grin

Nah bae.......I ain't tryna woo you online, but try and give me in particular a chance.

Btw.......what tribe u be?
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by EriMma1: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
transient123:

This is what the stupid ones don't want to hear. They will term you all sorts for even trying to save them from hawks and predators.

She even try not to take sniper. I don't pity them a bit, man or woman.
I'm telling you.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by dannykares: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:
This one is still a small girl. She will learn soon that you don’t cry over these f..u.ck boys.

Billions of di..cks in the world and you crying over a man what sort of fuckery is this? Nonsense.
So bcuz they re many d**kz u want to be f**cking around rty??
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by finallybusy: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
I’m still looking for the beautiful.
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Alezy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin grin grin Why una dey fall Urhobo hand na??

It's the commentary for me grin
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by pansophist(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
When young girls are left to pick a man without guidance, they pick the trashy men that will break their hearts, giving them a wrong impression of men in general. That is exactly where the term ´men are trash´ originate from.

And because she is young and naive, she will be attracted to things that are vapid, such as looks, swag, and bad boy vibes. She will keep making such mistakes of choosing the wrong kind of men, ignoring good men, until it becomes late that good men don't want her anymore.

This is the reality of modern women. They rebelled against the protection they get from men in the form of their parents all in the name of freedom, and now, they are at the mercy of the hyper-competitive world of men that is so brutal, that a woman is guaranteed to be a victim.

Men protect women from other men, and even from themselves. Her emotion is not a rational torchlight to navigate through life. And when her first encounter with a man is with the wrong man, then it will take a miracle to go back.

Sorry, dear.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by efficiencie(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
EriMma1:
She's crying bitterly because she allowed herself to be used. I don't know when these girls will receive sense.

If only they will hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Raalsalghul: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Time will heal you, young girl. In years to come, you will look at this moment and cringe. Been there, done that. Now, when I see these guys I lost sleep over, I’m usually like “what the fûck”? Did you really break my heart? Bro, I need my tears and sleep deprivation back.

I hope this experience doesn’t make you bitter and damaged or worse still, turn you to a full blown misandrist.

Yinmu!

cheesy
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Albertone(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Caaz:

All of them.

Isoko tolopia!!
Re: Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears by Caaz: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2023
Merelyn:
Not all dear, don't generalize all of them because of ur bitter experience with one irresponsible Urhobo man.
I will be getting married soon to that tribe, trust me, my relationship is an egg like one. we still have good men from that tribe
Sweetie I m happy for you,pls hold him tight.you got the only decent n sensible one remaining.

Majority of them don't make good husbands.glad I married another tribe and also super glad that I be never dated any urhobo/isoko entity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.