Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice (4223 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Shikena(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sister Ann, your assumption is one of many possibilities. Mine is also a strong possibility. Otherwise, the man should just stomach it all and take her words for it. Simple! cool

SisterAnn:
That's a big lie, otherwise she won't be inviting Op to the house and even the street people know them as an item.

She said the neighbor is a pastor, that could be why she's hiding her affair from them
But mehn, fvvck pastors! She should be free to live her life how she wants it.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Shikena:
Sister Ann, your assumption is one of many possibilities. Mine is also a strong possibility. Otherwise, the man should just stomach it all and take her words for it. Simple! cool

I'm a woman. I can relate better. I know the feeling.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by garriAndsugar: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Op should walk up to the neighbor

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Shikena(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
You are a holy sister. You can't profile every woman into a single bucket. Let her introduce the man to the pastor neighbor. If he messes up later, how is that her fault? I don't trust any woman that can hide behind a tree to protect a lie grin .

SisterAnn:
I'm a woman. I can relate better. I know the feeling.

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
Shikena:
You are a holy sister. You can't profile every woman into a single bucket. Let her introduce the man to the pastor neighbor. If he messes up later, how is that her fault? I don't trust any woman that can hide behind a tree to protect a lie grin .

I don't support introducing a boyfriend officially to anyone.

Let Op do the needful and see her change.

For crissakes this lady is ashamed of body count, but she has to grow up. No time.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Op should walk up to the neighbor
Ordinary boyfriend. He has no such rights.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Shikena(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
You don't support introducing a boyfriend but you support having a boyfriend?

Why is she living a lie? If they are dating, and he visits her, at home and at work then what is wrong in letting the 'esteemed' pastor know what a lot of people already know?

SisterAnn:
I don't support introducing a boyfriend officially to anyone.

Let Op do the needful and see her change.

For crissakes this lady is ashamed of body count, but she has to grow up. No time.

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by garriAndsugar: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
SisterAnn:
Ordinary boyfriend. He has no such rights.
He should introduce himself since he's serious with her and she's afraid of her pastor neighbor knowing about it

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:

He should introduce himself since he's serious with her and she's afraid of her pastor neighbor knowing about it
Let him go and do introduction in her family house first before talking about meet and greet.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by garriAndsugar: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
SisterAnn:
Let him go and do introduction in her family house first before talking about meet and greet.
That's why visiting a woman or staying at her place as a man is one of the most dangerous things and should be listed among 1000ways to die cos you won't know who are many sponsors are.

1) the man might be one of her sponsors so she doesn't want him to see her with another man
2) even if the man is a pastor, I think we tend to care more how people feel about us than what we feel about ourself. She wants to look good in sight of her pastor neighbor but she's fornicating in sight of God
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:

That's why visiting a woman or staying at her place as a man is one of the most dangerous things and should be listed among 1000ways to die cos you won't know who are many sponsors are.

1) the man might be one of her sponsors so she doesn't want him to see her with another man
2) even if the man is a pastor, I think we tend to care more how people feel about us than what we feel about ourself. She wants to look good in sight of her pastor neighbor but she's fornicating in sight of God
She's a pretender.
She should grow up jhur.

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by ojotobiloba1: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:
Good afternoon romancelanders .
My name is segun am 39 years old in relationship with a 34 year old lady living far from me in another state in South West here
She is a single mother of 2 and she is a widow ,she lost her husband 4 years ago and am a single father of two as well so I met her on Facebook and she told me all about her and we both accepted to date each other since I met this lady she has been so caring and romantic and all that but what is giving me concern is that there is this her particular neighbour leaving In her flat in the Same compound.
The neignor is a married man with 2 kids and living with his wife but he live upstairs while she stay downstairs so whenever I visited this lady and the neighbour Is around she will shut me up and tell me to be talking silently and moreso if i want to make calls at times and am talking she will run to where I am and cover my mouth with her hand that she don't want her neighbour to hear me that she does not want them to know that she harbour a man in the house .
I felt so worried and concerned so one day I sat her down and ask her if there is something BTW her and the man she said no that even the man is a pastor that she just don't want then to see her with any man now and I ask her why she said if I Bleep up later that to bring another man again to the house will be a shame for her and that is the only reason but I find it hard to believe and it kept me wondering.
Because sometimes ladies might be funny and what amazed me most is that the people beside her shop around that area already knows me with her as her fiancee but just this only one neighbour she is hiding me from and this last weekend I went there ,we both hold our hands and strolling out on the street when she sighted her neighbour car coming towards us she immediately drop my hand left me and run to hide beside a tree .I was like what's the meaning of all these that are they the one feeding you..she said no that she just don't want them to see her with any man for now and she have vowed to me that there is no relationship BTW her .am tired and am suspecting something funny but I need advice should I stop this relationship for now till I found out or I should continue am so tired and disgusted about this attitude please give me good advise and no insult plsss
That her neighbor/ that Pastor is the correct definition of Daddy wey dey pamper. Nonsense of the highest order for a 34 years old woman to act that way. I wouldn't blame her tho wen she might have reported everything going on in her life to that man. Tell her to be matured for once and stop this childish attitude. Peace and light
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by tiswell(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Just stay away from sin.gle mothers

It always ends in premium tears.

Experience will teach you,son!
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Brownshoe: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Avril lavgne: complicated
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Autobot05: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tales by moonlight
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Knows12(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
A4alpha:
Oga you are the side guy and the past-or is the main financia.. drop your intention and play the game with her.. when you are done chopping, clean mouth and move on.. don't you ever privatize public property.
Simp-le thing
nope she's dating the said pastor buddy
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Knows12(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:
My name is segun am 39 years old in relationship with a 34 year old lady living far from me in another state in South West here
She is a single mother of 2 and she is a widow ,she lost her husband 4 years ago and am a single father of two as well so I met her on Facebook and she told me all about her and we both accepted to date each other since I met this lady she has been so caring and romantic and all that but what is giving me concern is that there is this her particular neighbour leaving In her flat in the Same compound.
The neignor is a married man with 2 kids and living with his wife but he live upstairs while she stay downstairs so whenever I visited this lady and the neighbour Is around she will shut me up and tell me to be talking silently and moreso if i want to make calls at times and am talking she will run to where I am and cover my mouth with her hand that she don't want her neighbour to hear me that she does not want them to know that she harbour a man in the house .
I felt so worried and concerned so one day I sat her down and ask her if there is something BTW her and the man she said no that even the man is a pastor that she just don't want then to see her with any man now and I ask her why she said if I Bleep up later that to bring another man again to the house will be a shame for her and that is the only reason but I find it hard to believe and it kept me wondering.
Because sometimes ladies might be funny and what amazed me most is that the people beside her shop around that area already knows me with her as her fiancee but just this only one neighbour she is hiding me from and this last weekend I went there ,we both hold our hands and strolling out on the street when she sighted her neighbour car coming towards us she immediately drop my hand left me and run to hide beside a tree .I was like what's the meaning of all these that are they the one feeding you..she said no that she just don't want them to see her with any man for now and she have vowed to me that there is no relationship BTW her .am tired and am suspecting something funny but I need advice should I stop this relationship for now till I found out or I should continue am so tired and disgusted about this attitude please give me good advise and no insult plsss
read my last 2threads and stay away from women.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Mryacks: 4:14am On Apr 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

It could be that she relates with the pastor on a holy holy level....so she's trying to hide the fact that she fvcks with all her holy holy life...

.....also the pastor may have introduced her to or promised to introduce to one someone promising....hence her sneaking around, not wanting the pastor to know.....

Worst case scenario is that pastor is fvcking her...

Wateva it is...get ur FBI suit .....check her phone, whatsapp, and check her messaes with the pastor..etc...if there's no chat history ...somethimg is going on btw them

...get another facebook account and start chatting he just to know the type of person she is.....and be on the look out for redflags........if she's cheating...u will find something...

I think your paragraph one is the situation with the lady simple as that...
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by bonnez(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2023
You no get ya own house? Why are you always in her own house?

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2023
bonnez:
You no get ya own house? Why are you always in her own house?
I tire o

She only came once..she went to drop th children somewhere and she said is not convenient for her
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by verygoodbadboi: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
You're in hide and seek relationship at your age. cheesy IMHO she did that to you cus she don see say you no take yourself serious so she no take you serious as well
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by frozen70(f): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023
saweide:

At times women don't like publicity especially if she is not sure where the relationship is heading to

You may be the first man she is bringing into that house since the death of her husband and she may be shy about it

I think you may stop going and you guys can meet in your house or a guest house pending when you are satisfied with the relationship and do proper marriage introduction to her family then she will announce to her neighbors that you guys are getting married soon
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by princefrank76: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Let me save you your little suspicion!!

Your girlfriend has a different man already that her neighbor is already aware of.

Since he's a pastor, she doesn't want him to see her like a wayward person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife / She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her / Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.