Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What My Mum Did To Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Mum Did To Me Today (1121 Views)

See What My Mum Did To Me In The Presence Of Fine Girls / Lady Reveals What Her Mum Did To Her As A Child That Made Her Become A Sex Addic / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Mum Did To Me Today by SageWriters: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Few days ago, i was discussing with my uncle about my childhood, how my mum haven't given me the money i saved in her hand back then. That if i should calculate it, e go reach me buy benz.

This morning she called me to come to the living room, When I came she gave me a small bundle of money, ten ten naira notes mixed with 20naira.

I counted the money and it totaled N180, I was surprised wondering what it's all about.. It's obvious she doesn't want to send me on an errand, because if she wanted to, she would have started telling me what to buy even before giving me the money, and again she won't send me on an errand with those little pieces of currency..

"Mom, what's this for?" I asked.

"Can't you greet?" she asked.

"Sorry ma, good morning" I said.

"Well, Na your money be that, hope sey you count am well, na
N180"

"My money? How?" I asked.

"Money wey you give me make I keep for you, you don forget?"
she said.

I was more confused..

"Hiaa! Mum I no understand oo, na for dream abi wetin? Which time I take give you this small small change you dey call
money?"

"Na money wey you give me the time wey you dey small say make I dey keep am for you, say if you
grow up you go use am buy aeroplane, buy car and build house, you don grow finish na.. Shebi you go dey
tell my brother say you give me plenty money when you dey small and I no gree give you back those money Abi? Na the money be this.
August 2003 you gave me 10naira, November 5 2003 you gave me 20naira, July 4 2004 you gave me 10naira, September 19 2004 you gave me 10naira, December 2005 you gave 20naira, on Easter day 2005 you gave me 30 naira, 25th December 2005 you gave me another 30naira, on February 12 2007 you gave me 50 naira, total 180.. So take your 180 and comot for my house, I no wan see you here again"

Mummy abeg na

Village people e dey too early for this ooo.....

COPIED
CRUISE

2 Likes

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Lifewasgood: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Bahamas95(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nigerian mothers are the same, when you loan them money they never pay back. Even if they manage to pay they will collect it again. grin

Back then whenever I ask my mum to give me the money I loaned her she would say she would calculate all the money she has spent on me since I was born and pay her back....I go just give up. embarassed

My money wey dey with mumsy go reach build duplex. angry

3 Likes

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by OmotolaBoy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lols

nawa. o

2 Likes

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Newdawn30: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
No be lie go buy your plane

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Therepentant: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Return your mom's phone, all this little children in junior secondary school wouldn't stop amazing one.

Abi which kind dumb post be this.

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Samuelnze(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Money way dey my mom's hand eh, no even reach the nutrients i got from her bre.ast..

... As in, i still dey owe her.

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Cerebellum: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
To slap you dey hungry me comradegrin
Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by youngreezy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Therepentant:
Return your mom's phone, all this little children in junior secondary school wouldn't stop amazing one.

oga try dey catch cruise small,no be only you mature for here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by muyico(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Which mean we shuldnt trust women with money issue again? Idi ti je or sey u no suck brest
Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Jumbojnr(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hahaha cheesy
Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Jumbojnr(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
This op funny ehh grin
Re: What My Mum Did To Me Today by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Therepentant:

Eeyah, situation don deal with this one, no single joy at all. Sorry o

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get Over A Heart Break / Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? / I’m Scared Of Visit Brothels Or Hook Up With A Radom Girl Cuz Of Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.