Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. (5121 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I guess u just opened this account
Yes
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Dexter08(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Guy what are you still doing being in a relationship with her?

This lady doesn't love you na!!!

Guy, my advice to you is MOVE ON!!!! You won't die!!!

Guy MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by karmaleon: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Quote me and take me very seriously as an old OG.... Leave this babe! She no send you! Never Ever Ever compromise your sanity or peace of mind because of woman. Focus your energy in building and developing yourself. I swear on all I hold sacred, you'd be overwhelmed with the number of premium non-liability babes that'd be chasing after you. You don't need anyone in your life to define your happiness. Grow up and Move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by freddie009(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Baba, you don already loose guard. I will instead start a business and make her an employee than open a business for any woman. The day she decides to walk away, I employ another person.

Women are social climbers, especially those who aren't contented. She will use your funds to package herself for a higher bidder, that's how they move up the ladder.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I AM NO PROPHET BUT IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY TO LETTER, 10 YRS FROM NOW, YOU WILL STILL BE THANKING ME

1) END THE RELATIONSHIP NOW

2) DON'T COME BACK TO NIGERIA, GET A GOOD GIRL OVER THERE AND START YOUR LIFE AFRESH

3) CUT OFF ALL COMMUNICATIONS FROM HER

4) FORGIVE HER FOR BEING A HOE AND FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR BEING A SIMPLETON

5) DISAPPEAR FOR 1-2 YEARS AND RESURFACE AFTER YOUR NEW WIFE HAS A CHILD.

6) NEVER BEFRIEND HER OR ANYONE IN HER FAMILY AGAIN

7) FOLLOW THE 6 TASKS I SAID WITHOUT EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS AND IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS, YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL BE TOTALLY BETTER.

It is these WEAK ladies that bring strong men down and expect to be treated so special based on HISTORY or some fake ideologies movies and social media sold to them.

YOUR FUTURE is in your hands, anyone who proves not to be ready for it, should be excused.
She did what was BEST FOR HER at the time without considering you, NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DO YOU.....
grin grin

Oil no go finish for your head. Pure opportunist, exploiting the guy at every corner, though we may not hear the lady's side of the story, but the fact that she could cheat in a relationship is a big turn off.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by karmaleon: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Don't be too hard on him. Some guys have done worse before their time of reawakening. OP needs this kind of humiliation to help him set new standards.

Ballzproblem2:
there's a reason why women are fighting hard to keep redpill from spreading,this OP is the reason.

I stopped reading when mentioned you open cake business and rented apartment for her.
You rented apartment while another person dey do the fucking how useless can some men be?
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Hed0nist: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:

Bro, leave this girl. Have some self respect. She is not a good person. Cut her off forever if you want peace of mind. Forget love. If she loves you, she won’t cheat.

Cheaters never change. And she does not respect you. All these will get worse with time. Especially when you take her abroad where women hold the power. She will take everything from you and destroy you without remorse.

How can you be sponsoring someone’s life and be chopping disrespect at the same time? You pay her rent and other things yet she rewards you by cheating on you. Even if you see her chats, why does she have chats on there that will offend you if you see them. And is now giving you attitude ontop.

The only reason her mother is begging on her behalf is because of what you’re doing for her daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by shomutuski(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hello My Bro, which part NL you they?

I go come find you, I they always come there come smoke wella for Amsterdam. You are suffering and I want to help you free of charge, we can be brothers keeper, i want nothing from you financially, I just want to talk to you honestly like a brother. distance is no problem for me, i am not flexing. just trying to show you that i can visit you. You are simping away your life force i tell you, you hold so much value and you chose to waste over a woman. its called a sunk cost fallacy, you are afraid of letting go because you feel like you have spent and done a lot for that woman but the problem is that the only thing you should value is your freedom as a man. that the key you hold, your maneuverability. That girl will cheat till thy kingdom come, nothing you can do to change her, the more money you try to use to win her over the more she moves away.

See bro women pllentyyyyyyyyy! hear me again women plentyyyyy. No let anyone wey no fit help you, stress you. You need something to take your mind off her and then you ghost her completely completely and take nothing from her. dissapear and do not go back home anytime soon, you fit come visit me for poland. i go host you find you banny wey go scatter your head, oyinbo banny.

I will drop my number in your dm. call me make we talk, i go share you my own experience

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Sucre6: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lawl:
Read the chat well
Feel free to feed your eyes
We will be both be fine at end

Bro first of all why would login to her insta I'm sure If her too have your login would definitely see the cheat relate issues your saying

From my mind she is pure, she said read the chat well and you we will be both be fine at end she's is aware or not your still checking chats she is now honestly with her self

Bro tell her your not reading anything stop suspecting her and continue to build your love bro

I wish you well bro

Wtf, are u kidding me right now 🙄

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by akube34: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
Good morning nairalanders,I hope your night was good and great.please I need your help and advice at this stage I am.
There’s this girl I’ve being dating close to 4years now.,I travelled down here to Netherlands to seek for greener pasture so to have a good life for me and her even my family as a whole.,because I have much plans for i and her.,she’s in her 400lv and about to graduate.I even paid for her cake business and other training she’s doing.,rented her a new apartment and give her most of my things.because i already have it in mind that once I’m back we can get a flat in Lagos and atleast I’ll still have most my things back in our house,so she can be doing her business in Lagos pending the time we will both move to canada,but I haven’t tell her we will be going to canada but I preamble it sometimes,so last week my mind have being disturbing me to try to check her Instagram.,so I checked her Instagram and I noticed this girl is cheating on me.,it was so painful that I cried my ass out..i cried so hard that I can’t even work for 2days because I trusted this girl with everything.,her mom intervened and keep begging me,even her brother,because both parents already know each other,and she’s trying not to make that relationship of parents break,she also pleaded and I forgive her.,she said she did it out of emotions I don’t know what that means though,which she said it will never happen again,accusing me for the fact that I don’t make calls or something.I work alot of hours and still I still try to give this girl that much attention.,I was actually planning to come home again by august.,I’m satisfying this girl with all her needs both financially and all.,but what baffles me most was that whenever I ask if she blocked this guy.,she will say they are no more talking that atleast I’m seeing it all because she thinks I scanned her WhatsApp which is not true.,I only have her Instagram login and that’s all.,and I angrily logged out the Instagram because i was really broken that day.
So yesterday we have a little issue,because I noticed she was kind of replying me with attitudes and I asked what’s the attitude all about.,so I just leave her alone on her own,she then sent me a message last night that she knows I’m purposely giving her attitude because I’m seeing her chats and I don’t know how to say it out.,that I’m free to feed my eyes and read her chats very well,i actually don’t know what she mean by that statement plus I didn’t even scan her WhatsApp,I only logged in her IG.,I’m just pained have being doing things for this girl for the past 3years and it’s even 4yrs already.,I don’t just know what to do.,her mom suffers HBP and she likes me so much,because she doesn’t ever want me to leave her daughter,when this event happened she would keep disturbing me with calls and and begging almost everyday panicking that I should forgive her and it won’t happen again.,I really do love this girl soo much to the extent that whenever we have an issue I’m always very down.,but now I’m just confused on what to do,but nairalanders I really need your help on what to do.,this thing is giving me a serious problem her birthday is coming soon which I’m planning not to gift her anything,I’m not even okay at this point.
I will be dropping the chat below.👇no insult please.,all I need is your observation and advice,thanks,and sorry if my grammar isn’t good enough.thanks in advance.
I was a fool last two years trusting my girl too. This girl Dey knack back and front for Benin. Bro just love on. E go hard ooo, just do it small small. It was so difficult for me to get over her. Now no more feelings

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by ogbenimax007: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
Good morning nairalanders,I hope your night was good and great.please I need your help and advice at this stage I am.
There’s this girl I’ve being dating close to 4years now.,I travelled down here to Netherlands to seek for greener pasture so to have a good life for me and her even my family as a whole.,because I have much plans for i and her.,she’s in her 400lv and about to graduate.I even paid for her cake business and other training she’s doing.,rented her a new apartment and give her most of my things.because i already have it in mind that once I’m back we can get a flat in Lagos and atleast I’ll still have most my things back in our house,so she can be doing her business in Lagos pending the time we will both move to canada,but I haven’t tell her we will be going to canada but I preamble it sometimes,so last week my mind have being disturbing me to try to check her Instagram.,so I checked her Instagram and I noticed this girl is cheating on me.,it was so painful that I cried my ass out..i cried so hard that I can’t even work for 2days because I trusted this girl with everything.,her mom intervened and keep begging me,even her brother,because both parents already know each other,and she’s trying not to make that relationship of parents break,she also pleaded and I forgive her.,she said she did it out of emotions I don’t know what that means though,which she said it will never happen again,accusing me for the fact that I don’t make calls or something.I work alot of hours and still I still try to give this girl that much attention.,I was actually planning to come home again by august.,I’m satisfying this girl with all her needs both financially and all.,but what baffles me most was that whenever I ask if she blocked this guy.,she will say they are no more talking that atleast I’m seeing it all because she thinks I scanned her WhatsApp which is not true.,I only have her Instagram login and that’s all.,and I angrily logged out the Instagram because i was really broken that day.
So yesterday we have a little issue,because I noticed she was kind of replying me with attitudes and I asked what’s the attitude all about.,so I just leave her alone on her own,she then sent me a message last night that she knows I’m purposely giving her attitude because I’m seeing her chats and I don’t know how to say it out.,that I’m free to feed my eyes and read her chats very well,i actually don’t know what she mean by that statement plus I didn’t even scan her WhatsApp,I only logged in her IG.,I’m just pained have being doing things for this girl for the past 3years and it’s even 4yrs already.,I don’t just know what to do.,her mom suffers HBP and she likes me so much,because she doesn’t ever want me to leave her daughter,when this event happened she would keep disturbing me with calls and and begging almost everyday panicking that I should forgive her and it won’t happen again.,I really do love this girl soo much to the extent that whenever we have an issue I’m always very down.,but now I’m just confused on what to do,but nairalanders I really need your help on what to do.,this thing is giving me a serious problem her birthday is coming soon which I’m planning not to gift her anything,I’m not even okay at this point.
I will be dropping the chat below.👇no insult please.,all I need is your observation and advice,thanks,and sorry if my grammar isn’t good enough.thanks in advance.
if i were you i will try get back everything i have in her care and i will not even block her so that she can see how am progressing
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Sucre6: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Johnson225:

Bro! That gal dey run parole… she’s saying all that to confirm wether or not the op has access to her watssap msgs, she’s trynna use reverse psychology on the inexperienced guy…

You are a real gee, don't mind that guy u quoted, he lack many knowledge about that gender

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Sucre6: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
is fucking painful man ,why can't successful men go for successful women? why go for someone that has nothing? I don't understand.

Exactly an alpha attracts high-class girls, while a simp manages the reminant

An Alpha with a high class lady example Jay-Z and beyonce
A simp with an opportunistic biach example will smith and Jeda Pinket smith

It is what it is bro
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
shomutuski:
Hello My Bro, which part NL you they?

I go come find you, I they always come there come smoke wella for Amsterdam. You are suffering and I want to help you free of charge, we can be brothers keeper, i want nothing from you financially, I just want to talk to you honestly like a brother. distance is no problem for me, i am not flexing. just trying to show you that i can visit you. You are simping away your life force i tell you, you hold so much value and you chose to waste over a woman. its called a sunk cost fallacy, you are afraid of letting go because you feel like you have spent and done a lot for that woman but the problem is that the only thing you should value is your freedom as a man. that the key you hold, your maneuverability. That girl will cheat till thy kingdom come, nothing you can do to change her, the more money you try to use to win her over the more she moves away.

See bro women pllentyyyyyyyyy! hear me again women plentyyyyy. No let anyone wey no fit help you, stress you. You need something to take your mind off her and then you ghost her completely completely and take nothing from her. dissapear and do not go back home anytime soon, you fit come visit me for poland. i go host you find you banny wey go scatter your head, oyinbo banny.

I will drop my number in your dm. call me make we talk, i go share you my own experience
Thanks very much bro God bless you gee.,I’m in The Hague.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
akube34:
I was a fool last two years trusting my girl too. This girl Dey knack back and front for Benin. Bro just love on. E go hard ooo, just do it small small. It was so difficult for me to get over her. Now no more feelings
I can never trust any woman in my life again.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by OSDD(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Op won't break up with her, she'll manipulate him again. Her mum will call the op and start crying, emotionally blackmailing him.

Op will then think of the sweet three years and all the lovey Dover. He'll try to give it another shot after the girl swear by any god she believes in.

Op decides to bring her over and travel to Canada, then she will show her true color, at that point it will be too late. Her mum will probably be dead by that time, so there will be no one to emotionally manipulate the Op again. The deed has been done.

Op will live the rest of his short life, regretting why he took her back. But he'll bounce back and meet a better woman while his ex is busy enjoying her life hoeing around..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by shomutuski(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Johnson225:

Bro! That gal dey run parole… she’s saying all that to confirm wether or not the op has access to her watssap msgs, she’s trynna use reverse psychology on the inexperienced guy…

you get

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by lebron7(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reminderz:
redpill, redpill, redpill!! how many times did I call you Oh redpill.. how come you always prove yourself to be the truth every now and then? how come you're always so on point? how come those that refuse to swallow your nuggets end up suffering? you've proven yourself to be worthy at all times... You're simply the truth, and those who refuse to accept you will suffer!

OP, first let me introduce this thread to you... https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

read it up and save yourself because no one is coming to save you..

secondly, a girl is never a trophy to be won... if you put your girl before your goals, she will make you suffer for your foolishness... if you give a girl your heart to save her life, she will mock you over someone who refuses to give her nothing... the guy or guys that she's cheating on you with are doing nothing to get her and you are letting yourself to be easily used over and over again... and her mother is part of those easily manipulating you... don't think she's doing it because she loves you... no she doesn't, she only cares about herself and her daughter, and because they see that you're loaded, they will drain you until they've wrecked you... they are both predatory females...

third, leave love for women, leave emotions for women.. you're not a pú$$y... only pu$sies find love.. women find love, men find purpose... If you let them ruin your life, you'll only have yourself to blame...

fourth, a girl you're not married to is never your responsibility.. if you've done all that for your family, friends and orphanage homes, you'll be happy and more fulfilled and even God will reward you abundantly... I'm sure you'll never even do half of that for the people you call friends or family.. smh.. that girl will leave you and only your family will be left for you...

fifth, dump that olosho you call girlfriend.. dump that bitch you call girlfriend.. she's not your girlfriend, she belongs to the street, her reply has even showed that she doesn't even care if you break up with her.. don't let her mother manipulate your further...

sixth, never make a girl or any woman except your family your sole focus in life... women will never forgive you for being weak.

seven, all the money you're spending on your so called hoe or girlfriend, she's using that money to build herself up, and when you've finally upgraded her pass her normal level, she will begin to disrespect you and she will end up telling you that “what did you even do for me sef?”

eight, when a woman has nothing to lose in a relationship she will start misbehaving, why? because you're the only one investing in it and doing everything... so she won't care even if you enter the fire to save her. this is why you're the one who's hurt because you're the one who's invested the most...

nine, marrying a girl in Nigeria and taking her over there most times end in pains and regrets when the girl starts misbehaving... this is why men are avoiding marriage especially in the west... rethink this decision carefully... don't sign any marriage contract that will leave you wrecked and handicapped...

@josephm456
Bro you deserve one cold bottle of beer and hot catfish pepper soup
The op needs serious help/coaching/prayer in his life

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by lebron7(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
Op deep down you know what is happening, you know she's cheating on you but you don't want to accept the painful reality
I advise you should cut all contacts with her and as for the pain you'll feel; channel it into the gym and become a better person, you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by pansophist(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
That useless feelings or heartbreak or sadness or whatever you are passing through now will be nothing compared to the pain you will pass through if you bring her abroad.

This is how a man suffers for being weak. Women do not reward niceness, they punish it. If you like, give her a billion dollars, you can't buy that girl's heart.

Acceptance is something you must incorporate into your life, and let things flow naturally. That girl doesn't love you, will never love you, and cannot love you. Accept this, cut your loss, and move on.

Also, you are in the Netherlands, girls are everywhere there. If you are a good young man and can work on your looks/fitness, you will never lack women here. You have to take care of yourself and stop being stupid.

I hate when people suffer unnecessarily, especially when the suffering is self-imposed. The energy you are giving out is feminine energy, to be obsessive about someone. That shit is not masculine.

Your suffering is self-imposed because you are loving wrongly. If I choose to put a snake in my house, should people pity me if it bites me? Of course not, they will call me an idiot. Block that girl and move on. Bro. BLOCK THAT GIRL AND MOVE ON!!! ARRRGGH.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Kingabia1998(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Simp3
Simp per dm ³

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Smartb0y: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
pansophist:
That useless feelings or heartbreak or sadness or whatever you are passing through now will be nothing compared to the pain you will pass through if you bring her abroad.

This is how a man suffers for being weak. Women do not reward niceness, they punish it. If you like, give her a billion dollars, you can't buy that girl's heart.

Acceptance is something you must incorporate into your life, and let things flow naturally. That girl doesn't love you, will never love you, and cannot love you. Accept this, cut your loss, and move on.

Also, you are in the Netherlands, girls are everywhere there. If you are a good young man and can work on your looks/fitness, you will never lack women here. You have to take care of yourself and stop being stupid.

I hate when people suffer unnecessarily, especially when the suffering is self-imposed. The energy you are giving out is feminine energy, to be obsessive about someone. That shit is not masculine.

Your suffering is self-imposed because you are loving wrongly. If I choose to put a snake in my house, should people pity me if it bites me? Of course not, they will call me an idiot. Block that girl and move on. Bro. BLOCK THAT GIRL AND MOVE ON!!! ARRRGGH.
Some people just need motivational slaps in order to redirect their pathway😂😂

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by SavageBoy: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
pansophist:

Chief, calm down. I can feel your anger as you wrote this😂

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by 1Sharon(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
She cheated. You already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
I don’t know what that love and light means though.

Bless your heart 😂
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
frozen70:

You love her more and she knows that

She loves you but doesn't respect your relationship with her

Now my question to you is, how prepared is this lady for which ever level you are taking this relationship too

Or because her mom loves you, do she will be the one to oil the relationship

I think you should ghost her let's see if she will search or get worried about you not communicating with her

She said you should feed your eys on her messages, well be prepared to see more things that will turn you off

Her mom does not love op trust me. If the mom knew about her cheating, will she tell the OP?
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by ukaface(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
I no know why I enter this thread
But as I come Dey read, e come Dey be like say na small children relationship.

Sorry o
I don leave your thread
God help you both

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Her mom does not love op trust me. If the mom knew about her cheating, will she tell the OP?
she knows…I told her she was just begging that such won’t happen again.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
she knows…I told her she was just begging that such won’t happen again.

She knows about the cheating? But did she tell you?
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
She's a cheat
She's rude
She's unrepentant
She's manipulative.

Dude, you deserve better.

Do whatever you can to get over her, you won't be married to her mother but her. For your own sanity, let her go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by pansophist(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
SavageBoy:

Chief, calm down. I can feel your anger as you wrote this😂

Some men sha.

Bankrolling a woman to such an amount, making her sheltered and life soft on her, for this hard Nigeria, instead, she cheats and he is here asking questions.

I know a weak man when he brings his relationship problems online. A strong man doesn't do that. He knows what to do already

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed / Would You Allow Yourself To Be Kissed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.